TNA ~ A League Of Its Own

TNA WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP [B]Gail Kim[/B] (C) vs Awsome Kong Abyss vs [B]Black Reign[/B]/Rellik [B]Carlito/LAX[/B] vs Monty Brown/Harlem Heat TNA X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP Kidman vs [B]Jay Lethal [/B](C) TABLES MATCH [B]Team 3D[/B] vs Motor City Machine Guns TNA TV CHAMPIONSHIP James Storm vs Chris Harris vs Rhino vs Samoa Joe vs Robert Roode vs [B]Kaz[/B] vs Matt Morgan vs Christopher Daniels vs Ron Killings vs Mark Jindrak TNA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP [B]AJ Styles/Tomko[/B] (C) vs The Outsiders TNA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ~ NO DQ [B]Christian Cage[/B] vs Booker T vs Kurt Angle (C)

[CENTER][B]TNA GENESIS[/B] [B]Mike Tenay[/B] [QUOTE]Hello everyone welcome to TNA Genesis, I'm Mike Tenay along with my partner DW Don West. DW tonight we will see Kurt Angle defend his title in possibly his biggest challenge yet.[/QUOTE] [B]Don West[/B] [QUOTE]Wow, what a match. Angle has been a mainstay in the title hunt lately but these two challengers should provide a very steep challenge. Lets get to our first match.[/QUOTE] [B]TNA TV Championship ~ 10 Man Battle Royal[/B] Kaz Wins Vacant TNA TV Championship [B]Highlight[/B] [QUOTE]We are down to AMW, Rhino, Kaz, and Samoa Joe after Joe just eliminated Robert Roode. Roode is taunting Joe to come after him. If he leaves the ring he is eliminated. Dont do it Joe. No Samoa Joe is gone. Now AMW trying to eliminate Rhino. Here's Kaz out of no where and lifts all 3 over the top. Kaz is the new TNA TV Champion![/QUOTE] [B]TNA Womens Championship[/B] Awsome Kong def. Gail Kim - Trish Stratus is revealed as mystery attacker as she attacks Kong after win. [B]Tables Match[/B] - Team 3D def. MMG [B]X Division Championship[/B] Jay Lethal def. Kidman [B]Highlight[/B] [QUOTE]Kidman sets Lethal up for the 7 year itch. He misses. Lethal hits the elbow drop. 1-2-3.[/QUOTE] [B]6 Man Tag No DQ[/B] Carlito/LAX def. Monty Brown/Harlem Heat Abyss def. Black Reign/Rellick [B]Tag Team Championship[/B] The Outsiders def. Tomko/Styles - Styles attacked by unknown wrestler. [B]TNA World Championship[/B] Kurt Angle def. Booker T & Christian Cage [B]Highlight[/B] [QUOTE]Cage is down. Now Booker T sets up for the ax kick. Wait, its Title Reigns. (Luther Reigns) He's attacking Booker T. Angle hits the Angle Slam. No not this way damn it. Not this way. Booker T just got screwed out of the TNA World Title.[/QUOTE] [B]Mike Tenay[/B] [QUOTE]Tomko, Title Reigns, and AJ Styles with a sling on his shoulder are now in the ring with Angle celebrating.[/QUOTE] [B]Jeff Jarrett[/B] [QUOTE]Hold it right there slapnuts! Job well done Kurt. I got a few messages to pass along to you. The first is concerning the attack on AJ earlier. I have the culprit right here behind this curtain.[/QUOTE] [B]Kurt Angle[/B] [QUOTE]Show us the cowards face.[/QUOTE] [B]Jeff Jarrett[/B] [QUOTE]Before I get to that I want to unveal a major announcement for Turning Point. Kurt your going to be joined by Tomko, AJ, Title, and your wife Karen in a 5 on 5 War Games match at Turning Point![/QUOTE] [B]Kurt Angle[/B] [QUOTE]Who's our opponents?[/QUOTE] [B]Jeff Jarrett[/B] [QUOTE]First the man resposible for the attack of AJ. Chris Masters![/QUOTE] [Crowd Errupts] [B]Jeff Jarrett[/B] [QUOTE]Second... America's Most Wanted, Third... Ashley Massaro![/QUOTE] [B]Kurt Angle[/B] [QUOTE]Thats four who's the fifth?[/QUOTE] [B]Jeff Jarrett[/B] [QUOTE]Shut your mouth. You interupt me ome more time and I will strip you of that title and bust this guitar over that bald head. The captain of your opponents team is none other than..... Double J Jeff Jarrett! Thats right your looking at the next TNA World Champ slapnuts![/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff219/StampedeWarpath/TNA%20Dynasty/230pxtnaimpactlb9.png[/IMG] [B]Dark Match[/B] Ron Killings/Rasheed Creed def. The Naturals [B]Jim Cornette[/B] [QUOTE]Ladies and Gentleman the new TNA TV Champion Kaz! Kaz first off congratulations on your win at Genesis. Now as the TV champion you will be expected to defend your title nearly every week on Impact. This is the definition of a true people's champion. Your first title defense will be right now against a man your very familiar with..... Raven![/QUOTE] [B]TV Championship[/B] Kaz def. Raven [B]Mike Tenay[/B] [QUOTE]DW, there's some bad blood brewing between our next two knockouts. Last night we saw Awsome Kong defeat Gail Kim for the TNA Womens Championship but it came at a price.[/QUOTE] [B]Don West[/B] [QUOTE]Yeah after the match we saw Trish Stratus make her debut by ambushing Kong. Tonight they'll be in action.[/QUOTE] Trish Stratus def. Awsome Kong America's Most Wanted def. Rhino/Monty Brown [B]Backstage[/B] Rellik attacks Petey Williams [B]Don West[/B] [QUOTE]Last night we saw TNA land another big aquisation when Chris Masters alligned himself with Douhble J Jeff Jarrett.[/QUOTE] [B]Mike Tenay[/B] [QUOTE]We'll see him make his debut up next.[/QUOTE] Chris Masters def. Eric Young - Via Masterlock Samoa Joe/Ms. Brooks def. Robert Roode/Bonnie Maxon [B]Boiler Room Brawl[/B] Rellik/Black Reign def. Abyss - Rhino saves Abyss [B]Promo[/B] TNA Turning Point: Silent Night... Bloody Night Abyss/Rhino vs Rellik/Black Reign 10,000 Thumbtacks Match [B]Christian Cage[/B] [QUOTE]Booker, if not for you sticking your nose where it didnt belong I would be the new TNA World Champ. So take you and that nappy headed h** and step aside.[/QUOTE] [Booker T decks Cage] Christian Cage def. Booker T - Christian faked an injury and blamed it on Sharmell. While referee was throwing Sharmell out of the Impact Zone, Cage hit Booker T with a chair. [B]Tomko[/B] [QUOTE]Jim Cornette, after losing our titles at Genesis we want our rematch.[/QUOTE] [B]Jim Cornette[/B] [QUOTE]Well since you have a rematch clause I guess we have to give you a shot at The Outsiders. Only thing is AJ Styles was injured last night as we all know.[/QUOTE] [B]Tomko[/B] [QUOTE]Since AJ is unable to compete I have found a new tag partner. Title Reigns.[/QUOTE] [B]Jim Cornette[/B] [QUOTE]Ok then, next week on Impact were gonna see The Outsiders defend there belts against The Angle Alliance Tomko & Title Reigns.[/QUOTE] [B]Mike Tenay[/B] [QUOTE]Wow big news for next weeks impact. Also I have just received a memo stating that later this week on TNA Today a major annoucment concerning the TNA Womens, TNA X Division, and TNA TV Titles will be announced.[/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff219/StampedeWarpath/TNA%20Dynasty/TNA-Today.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Money in the Bank is coming to TNA! 6 knockouts, 6 X Division, and 6 TV title contenders will compete over the next 3 weeks in a Money in the Bank Ladder matches to determine the #1 contender for each title.

[B][CENTER]IMPACT PREVIEW[/CENTER][/B] Booker T/Jeff Jarrett vs Christian Cage/Kurt Angle Turkey Bowl Samoa Joe vs Robert Roode vs Kidman vs Kip James Tag Team Championship Tomko/Title Reigns vs The Outsiders TV Championship Kaz vs Ron Killings Money In The Bank Trish Stratus vs Ashley Massaro vs Velvet Sky vs Angelina Love vs Alexa Jade vs Gail Kim Chris Masters vs Lance Hoyt Announcement Concerning AJ Styles Injury

[B]Booker T/Jeff Jarrett vs Christian Cage/Kurt Angle[/B] Turkey Bowl [B]Samoa Joe[/B] vs Robert Roode vs Kidman vs Kip James Tag Team Championship [B]Tomko/Title Reigns[/B] vs The Outsiders TV Championship [B]Kaz[/B] vs Ron Killings Money In The Bank Trish Stratus vs Ashley Massaro vs Velvet Sky vs [B]Angelina Love[/B] vs Alexa Jade vs Gail Kim [B]Chris Masters[/B] vs Lance Hoyt

[CENTER][IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff219/StampedeWarpath/TNA%20Dynasty/230pxtnaimpactlb9.png[/IMG] [B]Mike Tenay[/B] [QUOTE]Welcome to Impact, I'm Mike Tenay along with my partner Don West. DW tonight Money in the Bank comes to TNA. After tonight we'll know who will be the #1 contender for Awsome Kong's Women's Title.[/QUOTE] [B]Don West[/B] [QUOTE]Wow, and it doesnt stop there we have two more Money in the Bank matches next week as well. Tonight TNA will give thanks on this holiday with a Turkey Bowl. One wrestler from each division competing for $25,000. Lets get to the ring.[/QUOTE] Money In The Bank Ladder Match Trish Stratus def. Gail Kim, Alexa Jade, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, and Ashley Massaro Chris Masters def. Lance Hoyt - Via Masterlock [B]TV Championship[/B] Kaz def. Ron Killings [B]Mike Tenay[/B] [QUOTE]DW, Kaz has shown he is a true people's champion and a future star in TNA! We'll find out next week who is the number one contender for his belt.[/QUOTE] [B]Tag Team Championship[/B] Tomko/Title Reigns def. The Outsiders - Christian Cage costs The Outsiders the Tag Team titles. [B]Don West[/B] [QUOTE]Why is Christian Cage helping Tomko after Tomko joined the Angle Alliance?[/QUOTE] [B]Turkey Bowl[/B] Samoa Joe def. Robert Roode, Kip James, Kidman [B]Main Event[/B] Kurt Angle/Christian Cage def. Jeff Jarrett/Booker T [B]Highlight[/B] [QUOTE]After the match Jim Cornette revealed AJ Styles suffered a dislocated shoulder and would be replaced by Christian Cage in the War Games Main Event at Turning Point.[/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Matches Announced For Turning Point[/CENTER][/B] War Games TNA World Title Kurt Angle/Christian Cage/Tomko/Title Reigns vs Jeff Jarrett/Booker T/James Storm/Chris Harris * Winner wins Title, Champion doesnt have to be pinned. Samoa Joe vs Robert Roode 10,000 Thumbtacks Match Abyss/Rhino vs Black Reign/Rellik Womens Championship Awsome Kong vs Trish Stratus

[CENTER][IMG]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff219/StampedeWarpath/TNA%20Dynasty/TNA-Today.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Questions following Impact Can Kurt Angle & Christian Cage co-exist? What are the mysterious videos we've seen after Samoa Joe's matches? Fan Vote What type of match will Samoa Joe/Robert Roode compete in at Turning Point? A) 6 Sides Of Steel B) No DQ C) Elevation X

[CENTER][B]IMPACT PREVIEW[/B] Money In The Bank TV Contender Carlito vs Scott Steiner vs Raven vs Ron Killings vs Kip James vs Christopher Daniels Chris Masters vs BG James Money in The Bank X Division Contender Kidman vs Johnny Devine vs Senshi vs Elix Skipper vs Homicide vs Syxx 6 Man Tag Samoa Joe/Rhino/Abyss vs Robert Roode/Black Reign/Rellik Christian Cage vs Jeff Jarrett Kurt Angle vs Booker T[/CENTER]

[B]Carlito[/B] vs Scott Steiner vs Raven vs Ron Killings vs Kip James vs Christopher Daniels [B]Chris Masters[/B] vs BG James Kidman vs Johnny Devine vs Senshi vs Elix Skipper vs [B]Homicide[/B] vs Syxx [B]Samoa Joe/Rhino/Abyss [/B]vs Robert Roode/Black Reign/Rellik [B]Christian Cage[/B] vs Jeff Jarrett Kurt Angle vs [B]Booker T[/B]

• 3 weeks later...
Money In The Bank TV Contender [B]Carlito[/B] vs Scott Steiner vs Raven vs Ron Killings vs Kip James vs Christopher Daniels-Give Carlito the win [B]Chris Masters[/B] vs BG James-no disrespect to BG James but a squash Money in The Bank X Division Contender Kidman vs Johnny Devine vs Senshi vs Elix Skipper vs[B] Homicide[/B] vs Syxx The Gringo Killer does it for Homicide 6 Man Tag [B]Samoa Joe/Rhino/Abyss[/B] vs Robert Roode/Black Reign/Rellik [B]Christian Cage[/B] vs Jeff Jarrett-New School Heel beats Old School Face Kurt Angle vs [B]Booker T[/B]-Sharmell and Karen have to get invloved

Archived