World Wrestling Entertainment: Save_us.Y2J

[CENTER][B](Note: This diary starts off on the following week which Chris Jericho made his WWE return,*Week 4, November 2007*. Below is a recap of what happened in Week 3, November 2007, leading up to the start of the diary.)[/B] [B]wwe.com[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]RAW Recap:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Red"][I]After months of mysterious videos, we finally found out who was behind save_us.222. Chris Jericho made his WWE return after attacking Randy Orton's Marathon Runner, who was running throughout the entire show to the arena to pass down Orton's Torch. Jericho runs Orton down, insulting him, then says he's coming after his Championship.[/I][/COLOR] [B]Quick Match Results:[/B] 1.Jerry Lawler def. Santino Marella 2.Jeff Hardy def. Umaga by DQ. Gene Snitsky and Umaga attacked Hardy after the match was done untill HHH ran out and made the save. 3.Cody Rhodes def. Hardcore Holly 4.Mickie James & Maria def. Jillian Hall & Melina 5.Hornswoggle def. Carlito with some help from Finlay [B][COLOR="Purple"]ECW Recap:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Purple"][I]Matt Striker & Big Daddy V try to get their revenge on Kane in a Handi-Cap match. Kane manages to fight both men off and leave victorious after Chokeslamming Striker. Big Daddy V wasn't happy with the outcome of the match and let Kane know about it. He nails Kane with a deadly Samoan Drop right before the show goes off of the air. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Quick Match Results:[/B] 1.CM Punk def Kenny Dykstra 2.Shelton Benjamin def Tommy Dreamer 3.Jesse and Festus def Duece & Domino 4.Kevin Thorn def. Nunzio 5.Kane def. Matt Striker & Big Daddy V [B][COLOR="Blue"]SmackDown! Recap:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][I]The Rated R Superstar made his SmackDown! return and shocked everyone with his newfound alliance. Vickie Guerrero, currently SmackDown! General Manager, revealed that she was working with Edge all along, just before she embraced him with a kiss. Vickie also granted Edge a title shot against Batista next week. Later on, Batista joined Edge and Vickie Guerrero for the return of "The Cutting Edge". Batista says that Edge doesn't deserve a title shot but he does deserve the beating he's about to get next week. Batista quickly leaves ringside, Edge and Vickie argue amoungst themselves when the arena's lights go off. The Undertaker is standing in the middle of the ring when the lights return. Edge runs off while Taker grabs ahold of Vickie and Tombstone's her. The show ends with Edge and Taker staring each other down. [/I][/COLOR] [B]Quick Match Results:[/B] 1.John Morrison & The Miz def.The Major Brothers 2.Kane def. Big Daddy V via DQ when Matt Striker ran out 3.MVP def. Rey Mysterio 4.Finlay & Hornswoggle def. Mark Henry 5.Jamie Noble def. Chuck Palumbo 6.Torrie Wilson def. Victoria [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B]Matt Hardy expected back in 8-10 weeks:[/B] -Matt Hardy was released from the hospital this weekend following his appendectomy surgery. Although he says that he's in extreme pain, his spirits are still high about returning soon. [I]"The appendix had already ruptured, and the toxins from that rupture were poisoning my body. I am used to the aches from my career, but this was the most miserable pain I had ever experienced. It will be anywhere from 8-10 weeks before I get back into action," Hardy explained.[/I] [B]Carlito gone from WWE:[/B] -Following his loss to Hornswoggle on RAW, Carlito has offically got his release. Carlito has been asking for his release for quite some time now. It is believed that he was extremely unhappy with the direction of his character and wants to branch out elsewhere in the wrestling world. [B]RAW is Jericho?:[/B] -Chris Jericho will be at RAW this Monday night. It is uncertain what he'll be doing but it seems as of now he'll be appearing in a non-wrestling role. [B]Whatcha talkin' bout Chyna?:[/B] -Rumor has it that former WWE Intercontinental & Women's Champion, Chyna, is romantically linked with Diff'rent Strokes star, Gary Coleman. The two were seen holding hands outside of a San Fransisco night club. When reached for comment Chyna didn't have much to say, "**** You! And **** Vince McMahon!" [/CENTER]

Archived