Adrenaline Wrestling - A New Beginning (CornellVerse)

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the SOLD OUT War Memorial Auditorium in the Midwest Region Saturday Week 4 September Attendance: 2000[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Lenny Brown[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jared Johnson[/B][/COLOR] in 4:26 by pinfall with The Star Treatment. [B]Lenny Brown makes defense number 2 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]This match wasn’t horrible but I was hoping for it to be better. Our lower card lacks very many faces right now and that is kind of hurting Lenny as champ. The crowd seemed to be rather hyped for the show tonight and they lost a little volume towards the end of the match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] in 5:59 by pinfall [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match here as Edward gets the victory over a midcarder to help give him some momentum heading into the Road to Glory.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kid Toma [/COLOR][/B]defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Nomad[/B][/COLOR] in 3:56 by pinfall with a Long Range Headbutt [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]I thought Toma could carry Nomad in the match if he needed it but this one just didn’t ever get to a good level. The crowd didn’t seem to get down on this match. But these two can do better.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest and Angela Morgan come to the ring and welcome the sold out crowd to KillZone! They run down the card for the evening and hype up the main event seeing Ryan Powell and Trent Shaffer for the AW Heavyweight Title. They then go on to announce that the third official name for the 2012 Road to Glory will see the return on the [B]former AW Heavyweight Champion JOHN COVEL! [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Lots of noise from the crowd as they are welcomed to the main show. The main event has some good heat going for it stemming from the previous feud between Trent and Ryan.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Josh Jones[/B][/COLOR] in 5:22 by pinfall. [B]Casey Valentine makes defense number 5 of his AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]This might be my surprise of the night as the two youngsters did very well in the opener. I was a little worried about putting Jones in there with Casey but they did very well. The crowd liked the match and Casey Valentine continues to improve in his strikes.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] in 11:53 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another fantastic match here as Jett agrees to help get me over. This one was fun for me and we had a great time listening to the fans. And for anyone that says Jett can’t strike, I want then to take some of the forearms he was throwing at me. He is really improving. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage with the AW Heavyweight Title and cuts a promo on Tyler Chance. [B]“You are one brave man Tyler. Twice now you’ve jumped me after a match. Once from behind. Two weeks ago at Rush Hour you dumped me onto a steel chair and nearly knocked me out. Don’t think all of this is going unnoticed. You will get yours and then some. If I were you I’d start watching over my shoulder and sleep with one eye open.” [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Trent was very intense in this promo as he really laid into Tyler for his attacks. This program is shaping up to be a good one. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Ota[/B][/COLOR] in 11:44 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Driver [B]to gain entry into the 2012 Road to Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]B[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two put on yet another fantastic match. Ota wasn’t happy when I told him Hugh was going over, but I talked to him for a while and convinced him to do it anyway for the good of the company.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] gets on the stick after his match and simply says that 2012 is his year. He says he will win the Road to Glory and then go on to become AW Heavyweight Champion. [B][SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Short and simple by Hugh here. The crowd is really getting behind him as a fan favorite.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Thomas Morgan[/B][/COLOR] in 14:44 by pinfall with a Stemcell Research [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match here that sees Tyler utilize some underhanded tactics such as feet on the ropes and eye pokes. It gets him heat and momentum. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] gets on the stick. [B] “I’m not a dumb ass Shaffer! I know exactly what I’m doing to you. I’m a methodical killer and these are just the threats before the murder. It’s you who needs to watch over your shoulder pal because when the time is right I will strike and take that title from you.” [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Good promo time for Tyler here. He does solid work to advance the feud and get himself more heat.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Ryan Powell[/B][/COLOR] in 13:49 by pinfall with a Heart Burn. [B]Trent Shaffer makes defense number 6 of his AW Heavyweight Championship[SIZE="3"] B[/SIZE][/B] [I]An AWESOME main event by these two. The crowd was on their feet for the last four or five minutes following a VERY believable near fall by Ryan Powell. Trent strung together a nice finish and hit the Heart Burn for the victory. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] is about to leave ringside when [COLOR="Red"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] comes through the crowd and jumps him from behind. Soon [COLOR="Red"][B]Ryan Powell[/B][/COLOR] joins in and the two begin to work together attacking the champion. But the crowd explodes when [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kid Toma[/COLOR][/B] comes running to ringside and clears the ring. He helps Trent to his feet and the four of them have a heated stare down as the show comes to a close. [B][SIZE="3"]C, C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid way to build to a match for next month.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C+[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]We continue to pump out great shows and increase our fan base as we had to turn away nearly 500 fans at the door and another 500 ticket inquiries by email. We sued a LOT of talent this month so I’m sure we won’t have nearly as much profit as last month but things are moving nicely as we begin to grow further.[/I]

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We had a light month in September besides making calls for our participants in the Road to Glory. We extended Kashmir Singh. So here are my notes from the industry. [B] Recent News[/B] - GCG rose to National size. - BPW made a quick rise to Regional size. - “The New Age Guru of Mayhem” Melvin Otto, a brawler from Tennessee debuted. His gimmick is very eye catching as he dresses like a new age hippy. His skills are mediocre but he could improve. - Coyote Dynamite retired at the age of 47. He held the TWL Tag Team Title three times with Black Hat Bailey and the NYCW Tag Team Title twice with Wiley Steinway. - Extreme Deluxe has failed a drug test. Reports I heard was that it was for marijuana, but that is unconfirmed. [B] Signings and Departures[/B] - Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Cameron Vessey and UK Dragon will be making another tour with INSPIRE. - Rocky Golden and Elmo Benson signed with CGC. - Scythe signed with USPW - Jessie Gilbert left CGC when they didn’t renew him. - Ernest Youngman left USPW. [B] Title Changes[/B] - Stan “The Man” Manna and Air Attack Weasel won the 4C Tag Team Titles - Rick Law won the CGC Canadian Title - Façade and Steven Parker teamed up to win the DAVE Tag Team Titles - Sean McFly and Eddie Chandler won the NOTBPW Tag Titles - The Natural defeated Johnny Bloodstone for the NOTBPW Unlimited Action Title - In an attempt to contribute to the demise of the company Ekuma the Hawaiian Strong won the SWF National Title. - Puerto Rican Power and Shady K won the SWF Tag Titles - Freddie Datsun won the TCW International Championship

Marv and Ota came over for our creative meeting on the fifth. We ordered a pizza and quickly went into the state of the industry and economy. They were both on the rise still and gaining momentum. The economy rising could cause an explosion in contract prices but would also help convince more fans to spend money at our shows. Next I moved on to our performance from September. One good piece of news was that our Rush Hour show had been putting up good ratings on the internet and a lot of fans had been raving. So it was now listed as an Above Average importance. Even using a lot of expensive talent on both of our shows we made 13k and were in a good position to stay ahead of Ota’s money goal. That allowed me to move into my Road to Glory talk. I knew with who we had contacted to bring in it was going to be an expensive show to run. But I thought it would be worth it. Now we began talks about our October event. We had a main event already set up from the end of the KillZone. So we filled in the card with another qualifier for the Road to Glory and a few other matches and I got to work on the flier. [B][CENTER] Photobucket Live from the War Memorial Auditorium in the Midwest Region[/CENTER][/B] [B][U][SIZE="2"]Main Event[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer and Kid Toma[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Ryan Powell and Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] [I]Tyler Chance has been making it a habit of blindsiding the Heavyweight Champion. Last month he did just that and with the help of Ryan Powell they looked to have the champ in a bad position. But Kid Toma ran in, fresh off his tour of Japan and saved the day. This month those four men step into a tag team match that will hopefully ease the tension. Can Trent go one up on Tyler? Or will Tyler’s new attitude lead him to victory? [/I] [B][U][SIZE="2"]For entry into the 2012 Road to Glory[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jacob Jett [/COLOR][/B]vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two men are both looking for a bid into the Road to Glory in December. Both men have competed in the tournament before but neither has won it. Will the longest reigning AW Heavyweight Champion in history get on track to win the title for a second time? Or will Jacob Jett break out and enter the tournament?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] [I]Last month Hugh de Aske won his spot in the 2012 Road to Glory tournament by defeated Ota. Can he continue his charge into December with a win over the veteran JD Morgan? Or will Morgan’s experience out weigh Hugh’s confidence level and lead him to victory?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two have met in the past and will go toe to toe once again here. Can KC Glenn get his career back on track after failing to capture the Midwest Title a couple of months ago? Or will Robbie continue his strong showings and defeat the former Midwest Champion? Either way a good showing in this match could help each man’s cause in their quest to gain a spot in the Road to Glory Tournament.[/I] [B][U][SIZE="2"]AW Midwest Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mikey James[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]Just a couple of months from his debut in AW Mikey James gets a huge opportunity. Can he capitalize on it and walk out of the war Memorial Auditorium as the new Midwest champion? Or will Casey Valentine roll through him and retain?[/I] [B]Also: Another name will be announced for the 2012 Road to Glory! Also scheduled to appear: AW LiveWire champion Lenny Brown, Edward Cornell, The Canadian Blondes and more! [/B] Trent Shaffer and Kid Toma vs. Tyler Chance and Ryan Powell Jacob Jett vs. Aaron Andrews Hugh de Aske vs. JD Morgan KC Glenn vs. Robbie Clavey Mikey James vs. Casey Valentine ©

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the Asylum in the Great Lakes Region Tuesday Week 2 October Attendance: 674[/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest and Angela Morgan welcome the fans to Rush Hour and announce that in the main event we’ll be seeing Aaron Andrews and Trent Shaffer for the Heavyweight Title! [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some okay hype for the match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mikey James[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Cameron Vessey[/B][/COLOR] in 9:51 by submission [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not horrible here but less than what I expected. Still it gets Mikey over as an actual threat heading into his match with Casey Valentine.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring before his match and cuts a promo on Trent Shaffer saying how he is a coward for enlisting the help of Kid Toma. Tyler says if Trent was half the man he thought he was he’d face the music alone. [SIZE="3"][B]D+[/B][/SIZE] [I]The crowd is still getting used to seeing Tyler and had an okay reaction here. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Kid Toma[/B][/COLOR] in 11:44 by pinfall with a Half and Half Suplex [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match between these guys. It was a good way to build some tension leading into the tag match at ReVolution. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo on Tyler Chance. He goes on to say that he never asked for Toma’s help but will take it anyway. Trent then says he has bad news for Tyler. It seems Ryan Powell has suffered a broken ankle and unless Tyler can find someone stupid enough to be his partner, he might be the one facing the music alone. [B][SIZE="3"]B[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid promo here that seemed to pump up the crowd. It was true, Ryan Powell broke his ankle a week or so ago and won’t be ready for ReVolution so we’ll have to try and find a replacement or turn it into a handicapped match. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] in 25:26 by pinfall with a Heart Burn. [B]Trent Shaffer makes defense number 7 of his AW Heavyweight Championship[SIZE="3"] B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic main event from these guys. They still have trouble communicating in the ring but they still put on a helluva match. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]Not as good as we have been doing here but still a good show. Attendance was up here again and that will help the finances at the end of the month. [/I]

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the SOLD Out War Memorial Auditorium in the Midwest Region Saturday Week 4 October Attendance: 2000[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Lenny Brown[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Raphael[/B][/COLOR] in 3:35 by pinfall with The Star Treatment. [B]Lenny Brown makes defense number 3 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not horrible but the crowd hated it. We seem to be lacking in the lower card department of people who can produce good matches. I might have to revamp it for the beginning of the new year.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] in 5:03 by pinfall with an East Atlantic Driver [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match here that sees Edward get another victory heading into the Road to Glory. He also debuted a new finisher; a sick flip STO that drives his opponent’s head into the mat.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]The Canadian Blondes[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Erik Strong and Josh Jones[/COLOR][/B] in 5:11 when Flash Savage defeated Josh Jones by submission with a Canadian Crab [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]This wasn’t anything special either, but the crowd seemed excited for a tag match. I’ve been thinking about jettisoning Flash and Oscar only because I don’t think a tag division is right for us right now and would like to give them the opportunity to work somewhere where their tag team prowess would be beneficial.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show [/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest and Angela Morgan come to the ring to welcome the crowd to ReVolution and make a few announcements. The first being that Tyler Chance has found a replacement partner for his tag match tonight and it will be [B][COLOR="Red"]Ota[/COLOR][/B]. So in the main event we will see Trent Shaffer and Kid Toma taking on Tyler Chance and Ota! Next they say they have another name for the 2012 Road to Glory Tournament. Making his Adrenaline Wrestling debut it will be [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]! [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some good hype in the air as we start our show. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine [/COLOR][/B]stands backstage with the Midwest Title over his shoulder and cuts a promo. “[B]You know a little over a month ago I had to defend this belt against a loser named Mikey James in front of less than a thousand people at Rush Hour. And I beat him. Now I have to defend it against him again? What has he done to gain the privilege of getting into the ring with me again? NOTHING. That’s why tonight I will defeat him in eight minutes and never have to see his ugly face ever again!” [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another good response for Casey on the stick.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mikey James[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine[/B][/COLOR] in 7:34 by pinfall with a Superkick. [B]Mikey James wins the AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match to open the in-ring portion of the show. Mikey surprises everyone with the win here, which is exactly what I was going for. [/I] As [COLOR="Blue"][B]Mikey James[/B][/COLOR] is handed the Midwest Title, [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine[/B][/COLOR] attacks. He lays the new champion out with a vicious clothesline followed by a sick brainbuster. He grabs the belt and looks at it before dropping it on Mikey’s chest and mouthing “I’m going to get it back.” [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Mikey just wasn’t over enough for this to mean too much for some reason. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]KC Glenn[/B][/COLOR] in 10:56 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE] [I]A fantastic match between myself and KC again. I really enjoy working with him. I used the ropes for the pinfall after “blinding” him with an eye poke. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] in 12:50 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Driver [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE] [I]These two haven’t gained anymore communication skills since the last time they faced, but still turn out a decent match. Hugh goes over for momentum as he heads closer to the Road to Glory. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage with the AW Heavyweight Title and cuts a promo in front of our logo. [B]“Tyler, congratulations on finding yourself a partner whom is just as low on the respect totem pole as you are. If you think you are gaining any more of an advantage going into this match with Ota as your partner, you are a moron. That guy would stab you in the back if you found a twenty dollar bill on the ground. I’m ready to put this crap with you to rest. You want a shot at the title? After I beat your ass tonight you’ve got it. Next month at Insanity Plea I will gladly put this title on the line because I will humiliate you in the company you put on the map and become what? The third person to thwart your attempt to become a two time Heavyweight Champion? Good luck tonight Tyler.” [SIZE="3"]B[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic promo form Trent to help hype the match next month. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] in 14:58 by pinfall with an Andrews Bomb [B]to gain entry into the 2012 Road to Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid but unspectacular match between these two. Kate Cameron did some good work at ringside that really helped the psychology of the match. Jacob Jett continues to improve in his striking as Aaron came to the back laughing about his jaw being two inches of center.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]and Kid Toma[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Tyler Chance and Ota[/B][/COLOR] in 18:16 when Trent Shaffer defeated Tyler Chance by pinfall with a Heart Burn [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid main event tag match here that saw some solid team work between both teams. Both Tyler and Toma really brought their striking to a new level tonight and I hope it stays there.[/I] Post match, [COLOR="Red"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer[/B][/COLOR] come face to face in the ring, talking trash amongst one another. The crowd was begging for Trent to go off and lay Tyler out but they show came to a close as they slowly backed away from each other. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great way to get some final hype as these two head towards their match next month at Insanity Plea.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Overall Rating: C-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I] Once again just a little worse than we had been doing but solid still. I think we’ve got some good hype in our main event program and the Road to Glory, even with it being two months away.[/I]

In October we extended Valentine, KC Glenn and Mark Smart. All three were very easy agreements. We didn’t have anything else to report, so here are my notes from the month. [B]Recent News[/B] - “The Pirate of Men’s Pants” Joanna Silver, a former stripper from New York debuted this month. She has no wrestling experience and a limited athletic background but is extremely attractive and has a good work ethic. I had considered bringing her in to manage Hugh de Aske, but I don’t know if I want to start a T and A fad right now. - American Buffalo retired at the age of 39. He was a three time NYCW Empire Champion, a one time SWF National Champion and a one time TCW International Champion. - SWF and BHOTWG both signed new PPV deals with Public Access Select and J-Remote 1 respectively. [B]Signings and Departures[/B] - Kid Toma agreed to tour with PGHW. - Dark EAGLE signed with GCG. - Jared Johnson signed with 4C. - Nomad felt that he had gotten too big for 4C and didn’t renew his deal. - Valiant left PPG. [B]Title Changes[/B] - Remmy Skye won the 4C Championship - Façade won the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title - My mentor, John Covel captured the DAVE Unified Title - Nevada Nuclear won the SWF North American Title for the second time

Marv and Ota came over for our creative meeting on the third of November. As we settled in we shared some jokes about Ota walking slower than usual. We started out by touching on the industry and economy. Neither had gotten any stronger from last month, but both were still in an upward trend. Next I went on to our performance from October. We had used a lot of expensive talent this month and it showed. We only made 7k. I had been thinking about bringing in all of our talent trades a month early and having a big Road to Glory preview eight man tag match, but with how expensive the actual Road to Glory event was going to be, I didn’t feel it was necessary. We still had two names to announce for the Road to Glory Tournament, which would be taken care of this month at Insanity Plea. We had a main event already lined up and the final internal qualifier we had an idea for, so we filled in around those two matches. We called it a night at 7:30 and I drew up the flier and updated the website. When I woke up the next morning there were already 450 ticket requests on the PayPal. [B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the War Memorial Auditorium in the Midwest Region[/CENTER][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Main Event – AW Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two have had a very heated feud for the last few months and they will finally get to settle things once and for all. Trent has guaranteed a win this month. Will Tyler make him a liar? Or will this just prove to be another failed attempt at becoming a two time champion? [/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Special Attraction Match – A Preview of the Road to Glory[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] [I]AW Management has line up something special this month. Two of the men already qualified for the Road to Glory Tournament will square off in this match. Could this be a possible first round match in the making? Or maybe even the finals? Hugh has been on a tear as of late and one has to wonder who has it in them to stop him? If history between these tow has proved anything, Aaron Andrews might.[/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"] AW Midwest Title[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Kashmir Singh [/COLOR][/B]vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Mikey James ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]Just one month after surprising everyone by defeating Casey Valentine for the Midwest Title, Mikey James will defend against a long time member of the AW roster in Kashmir Singh. Was James’ victory a fluke? Or will he prove that he is a force to be reckoned with? [/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Entry into the 2012 Road to Glory Tournament[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine[/B][/COLOR] [I]Both of these men would love to make their second straight appearance in the Road to Glory Tournament, but only one will. Action will be at a premium in this match. Which one of these men can claim the final spot? [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Raphael[/B][/COLOR] [I]Just one month before his first entry in the 2012 Road to Glory, Edward Cornell looks to solidify his spot in the tournament with a win over Raphael. Can Raphael halt the rise of the Cornell namesake? Or will Edward keep on trucking?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]AW LiveWire Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Josh Jones[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Lenny Brown ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]Lenny Brown hasn’t looked back since he defeated Kendrick Kade for the LiveWire Title. Can he make it past another youngster in Josh Jones? Or will Josh Jones become this month’s Mikey James? [/I] [B]Also: The final outside spot for the 2012 Road to Glory Tournament will be announced![/B] Tyler Chance vs. Trent Shaffer © Hugh de Aske vs. Aaron Andrews Kashmir Singh vs. Mikey James © Robbie Clavey vs. Casey Valentine Edward Cornell vs. Raphael Josh Jones vs. Lenny Brown ©

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the Asylum in the Great Lakes Region Wednesday Week 2 November Attendance: 862[/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest and Angela Morgan come to the ring and welcome all the fans to the show. They run down the card lined up and plug the main event of Tyler Chance against Thomas Morgan. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]I didn’t expect as big of a reaction for this announcement, so I was still pleased.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Ángel De México[/COLOR][/B] defeated[COLOR="Red"][B] Raphael[/B][/COLOR] in 5:33 by pinfall with a Mexican Death [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Angel de Mexico makes a successful return from his injury with a victory here. I wasn’t expecting to use him tonight, but he showed up and wanted to work, so I let him.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Mark Smart[/B][/COLOR] in 5:20 by pinfall with an East Atlantic Driver [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match, but the crowd didn’t respond well to these guys as they are relatively unknown in the Great Lakes region. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo on Thomas Morgan. He says that Thomas is just the final step he has to take before capturing his second AW Heavyweight Champion. He rips into Thomas for being a washed up old man that doesn’t deserve his position on the roster. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid response for Tyler’s promo. Glad to see the crowd warming up to him. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mikey James[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Nomad [/B][/COLOR]in 4:31 by pinfall with a Superkick. [B]Mikey James makes defense number 1 of his AW Midwest Championship D+[/B] [I]A solid match for these two youngsters. The crowd seemed to like that match and have taken a liking to Mikey since he debuted in this arena. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]KC Glenn[/B][/COLOR] in 5:11 by pinfall with a handful of tights [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]I wanted to work and KC wanted to work so I decided that we would help the show quality with another match. I didn’t want to hurt him too much so I rolled him up and grabbed the tights for the win. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Thomas Morgan[/B][/COLOR] in 17:52 by pinfall with a Half and Half Suplex [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic main event here. I wanted something great for the crowd and this was a money saving alternative to having Kid Toma or Hugh de Aske step in. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I] Another solid show in front of a larger audience again this month. Maybe next month we can sell out. [/I]

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the SOLD OUT War Memorial Auditorium in the Midwest Region Saturday Week 4 November Attendance: 2000[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Lenny Brown[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Josh Jones[/B][/COLOR] in 5:23 by pinfall with The Star Treatment. [B]Lenny Brown makes defense number 4 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid opener for us here in the pre-show. I was happy with both of these youngsters’ performances.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ángel De México[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jared Johnson[/B][/COLOR] in 4:49 by pinfall with a Mexican Death [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as good as the previous match, but Angel is starting to shake off the ring rust coming off of his injury. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest and Angela Morgan come to the ring and welcome another sold out crowd to Insanity Plea! They run down the card and really hype the main event pitting Tyler Chance against Trent Shaffer for the AW Heavyweight Title. They then announce that the final invitation for the 2012 Road to Glory is Darryl Devine! [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A lot of hype for the main event tonight. That’s a very good thing. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Raphael[/B][/COLOR] in 6:57 by pinfall with an East Atlantic Driver [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad match but the crowd wasn’t into it as much as they should have been.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine[/B][/COLOR] in 9:07 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver [B]to claim the final spot in the Road to Glory [SIZE="3"]B[/SIZE][/B] [I]WOW! This is one of our best matches of the year, coming up short only to the Trent Shaffer and JD Morgan match a few months ago. I felt like we were going to have a good match going out there but never expected it to be this good. Even though we were both heels, the crowd was cheering me on and really responded. After a lot of discussion with Ota and Marv, they gave me the nod as the final participant in the Road to Glory.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo on [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B]. He keeps things short and simple stating that tonight is the night that Trent Shaffer finally meets some real competition and will lose the AW Heavyweight Title. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid promo here by Tyler.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mikey James[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] in 10:39 by pinfall with a Superkick. [B]Mikey James makes defense number 2 of his AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad match here at all. In fact it was better than I expected. Mikey gains some credibility with a solid defense.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage with the AW Heavyweight Championship and cuts a promo. He tells Tyler Chance that in this business things are earned, not stolen. That’s why tonight he is going to lose and Trent will walk out with the title intact. [B][SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A very intense promo here that got a good response.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] drew with [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] in 16:15 following a double count out [B][SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic match that saw the two go at it in the early parts. There were a lot of near falls and finally they started brawling and a VERY dangerous spot where Hugh suplexed Andrews out of the ring and Aaron held on to take Hugh with him. They crashed to the floor and sold it very well, getting up at nine and not getting back in the ring.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] defeated Trent Shaffer in 27:19 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. [B]Tyler Chance wins the AW Heavyweight Championship [SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/B] [I]Another WONDERFUL match here as the crowd was hot all the way through. Trent and Tyler did a GREAT job and really told a good story. The pinfall saw Trent superplex Tyler, who rolled through into the pin and grabbed the ropes. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: B[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]This was a tremendous show to head into Road to Glory. I felt things were really starting to click for us as all of our guys were getting good responses and working hard. I can’t wait to see what is produced next month at Road to Glory.[/I]

In the month of November we extended Edward Cornell, Lenny Brown, Jared Johnson and Raphael. All of them wanted a pay increase with the economy on the rise, but we had been making money fairly well so I agreed. Other than that we had nothing so here are my notes from around the industry. [B] Recent News[/B] - The Head Booker of NYCW was vacated when Wanda Fish retired. More about that later. Said position was filled by Catherine Quinn. - Sae Akutagawa debuted in Japan. She combines her natural speed and reflexes with good technical skills. She should do well in her area. - Wanda Fish retired at the age of 37. She was a four time AAA Femme Fatale Champion and was also the 2010 Female Wrestler of the Year. - Otsune Tsumara retired at the young age of 30. She had no titles to her credit. - Haruki Kudo retired at the age of 49. He was a five time Burning World Champion in BHOTWG as well as a two time NOTBPW Canadian Champion. Along with that he was ranked in the Pro Wrestling Hits Magazine Top 100 from 2007 to 2011 with a top ranking of 18th in 2008. He was also named the Veteran Wrestler of the Year in 2009 and 2011. - WLW signed a new PPV deal with Emperor Choice. - Anna Ki made headlines when she posed nude this month. I’m not gonna lie, it was worth the $7.95. [B]Signings and Departures[/B] - Valiant was quickly gobbled up by USPW. - Kurt Laramee signed with CZCW. - Jay Morris signed with 4C. - Nevada Nuclear left USPW. - Shady K and Curt O’Malley left CZCW. [B] Title Changes[/B] - Insane Machine captured the TCW Intercontinental Title from Stevie Grayson.

Marv and Ota came over on the fifth of December for our creative meeting. I started out with my report on the industry and economy. Both were a slight bit stronger than last month and seemed to gain momentum in their rise. Next I reported our finances for the month. We had made a little less than 20k, which put us in a good position heading into the expensive show that would be the Road to Glory. That transitioned us into our finalizing of the plan for this year’s tournament. We were set to have a wonderful show from the looks of the competitors. I ran over our plan in detail and around 9:30 they left. That left me to update the website and draw up the flier for the 2012 Road to Glory. [B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the War Memorial Auditorium in the Midwest Region [/CENTER][/B] [U][SIZE="2"][B]AW Heavyweight Championship[/B][/SIZE][/U] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Tyler Chance ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]Last month Tyler Chance captured his second AW Heavyweight Championship. But the match ended in controversy when he grabbed the ropes for leverage. Trent Shaffer was quick to ask for his rematch this month and it was granted. After their amazing match last month, this should prove to be just as good. Can Trent Shaffer regain his belt? Or will Tyler find a way to retain? [/I] [B][U][SIZE="2"]Road to Glory First Round[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] [I]Two former Heavyweight Champions collide in this first round match. Can the returning John Covel advance? Or will Aaron Andrews take the surprise victory to move on?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="2"] Road to Glory First Round[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell [/COLOR][/B]vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/B] [I]Edward Cornell takes on the debuting Mainstream Hernandez in this first round match. Can Edward continue the tear he’s been on? Or will Mainstream be successful in his debut?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="2"] Road to Glory First Round[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two long time members of the AW roster will face off in the first round of the Road to Glory. Both of which are looking to shoot straight to the top. Which can take the first hurdle by advancing to the second round? [/I] [B][U][SIZE="2"]Road to Glory First Round[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Darryl Devine[/B][/COLOR] [I]Two returning workers will face off here. Can Frankie Perez become a two time Road to Glory winner? Or will the man that hasn’t stepped foot in an AW ring in five years step up and make a run for the win? [/I] [B]Also featuring the Semi-Finals and Finals of the 2012 Road to Glory and an AW Midwest Championship Match![/B] Trent Shaffer vs. Tyler Chance © John Covel vs. Aaron Andrews Edward Cornell vs. Mainstream Hernandez Hugh de Aske vs. Robbie Clavey Frankie Perez vs. Darryl Devine

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the Asylum in the Great Lakes Region Week 2 Tuesday 2012 Attendance: 879 [/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest and Angela Morgan come to the ring and welcome the fans to Rush Hour! They run down the card and announce that the main event will see Tyler Chance defending the AW Heavyweight Title against Jacob Jett! [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Neither of these guys are really over here so there isn’t much hype, but hopefully that will change soon.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Josh Jones[/B][/COLOR] in 5:48 by pinfall [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid opener here that sees Casey Valentine get the win for momentum. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo on [COLOR="Red"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] about their upcoming match. He calls Tyler a coward and a bastard for winning the way he did and promises that when the bell rings at next month’s show, Trent will get his arm raised and become the champion again. [B][SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid promo here.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Rob Reynolds[/B][/COLOR] in 6:06 by pinfall with an East Atlantic Driver [SIZE="3"][B]D-[/B][/SIZE] [I]Nothing special here but Rob Reynolds does appear to be getting better in technical skills.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] in 12:01 by pinfall with a Heart Burn [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not nearly as good as their previous matches but still good. Trent gets the win for some solid ground to stand on heading into his rematch. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage with the AW Heavyweight Championship and cuts a promo on [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer[/B][/COLOR]. He laughs at Trent’s comments from earlier and says his promises are empty because Tyler is unstoppable. He has the title now; he doesn’t have to beat anyone. Everyone has to beat him. And that’s why he’ll be the champion when the new year rings in. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid promo here with a good response from the crowd.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] defeated[COLOR="Blue"][B] Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] in 17:11 by pinfall with a Half and Half Suplex. [B]Tyler Chance makes defense number 1 of his AW Heavyweight Championship [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid main event here. Katie did good work at ringside that really helped the psychology of the match. Jacob still seems to be getting better at striking. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C+ [/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]A fantastic show in our home away from home. Attendance was up a little bit from last month so things were still good there. Now we headed towards what should be our best show of the year.[/I]

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the SOLD OUT War Memorial Auditorium in the Midwest Region Saturday Week 4 December Attendance: 2000 [/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] in 6:29 by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid pre-show match here that sees KC get some ring time and a win to help build him back up.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Thomas Morgan[/B][/COLOR] in 5:31 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch [SIZE="3"][B]C+[/B][/SIZE] [I]Another good match here as JD gets a much needed victory. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest and Angela Morgan come to the ring and welcome another sold out crowd to the 2012 Road to Glory. The run down the card and hype the main event. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Standard show opening. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Edward Cornell[/B][/COLOR] in 7:13 by pinfall with an Apparition #14 [B]to advance to the semi-finals of the Road to Glory [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad opening round match here. Edward looked good working with Mainstream and should come out looking good even with the loss. [/I] As [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] thanks the fans for their cheers when [COLOR="Red"][B]Lenny Brown[/B][/COLOR] comes from the back and blindsides him. The crowd boos as Lenny continues his attack for a few moments and then raises his arms to the crowd. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not too much of a response for the segment, but it helps to set up something for the future.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] in 7:27 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Driver [B]to advance to the semi-finals of the 2012 Road to Glory [SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great first round match here for us. I had a lot of fun out there with Hugh and we both got to try some new things we had been wanting to. The crowd seems to be responding to me more so I must be improving in my performance.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Darryl Devine[/B][/COLOR] in 6:36 by pinfall with a Perfect Parity [B]to advance to the semi-finals of the 2012 Road to Glory [SIZE="3"]B[/SIZE][/B] [I]Stellar is the only word for this one. I’m not complaining, but it could have been better had both men sold for each other a little more. The crowd was hot all the way through and exploded when Frankie got the victory. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage in front of the AW logo and cuts a promo. [B]“You know its been a long time since I’ve been at an AW show. So long I almost forgot what it was like to perform in front of the AW fans. So long that I almost forgot why I came here in the first place. Now I remember. The AW fans are top notch when it comes to this business; you couldn’t ask for better. And the competition here is great. It feels good to be back and the only thing that could make this night better is to notch a Road to Glory victory into my belt. That’s what I’m here to do. And Aaron Andrews is the first step.” [SIZE="3"]B+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic promo by the returning John Covel. The crowd gave him a huge response when he appeared. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] in 7:25 by pinfall with an Intellectual Impact [B]to advance to the semi-finals of the 2012 Road to Glory [SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another fantastic match here. Aaron and John were just as good as they were the last time they stepped into the ring and put on a hell of a match. The crowd was solidly behind Covel throughout and really liked it when he got the victory.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mikey James[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine[/B][/COLOR] in 7:37 [B]by disqualification. Mikey James makes defense number 3 of his AW Midwest Championship[SIZE="3"] C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid “filler” match here to give the tournament participants some time to regroup. Casey and Mikey did good things to advance their program with this. The finish came when Casey couldn’t get Mikey to stay down and nailed him with a steel chair. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo on Tyler Chance saying that tonight is the night he proves that without cheating, Tyler Chance’s new attitude means nothing. Trent says that he will regain the Heavyweight Championship and prove to everyone that Tyler Chance doesn’t deserve to perform in front of the great AW fans. [B][SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Good promo by Trent here.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Mainstream Hernandez [/COLOR][/B]in 10:34 by pinfall with a Perfect Parity [B]to advance to the finals of the 2012 Road to Glory [SIZE="3"]B+[/SIZE][/B] [I]And the great matches keep coming in as these two pulled out all the stops for this one. When they got to the back I thanked Mainstream and apologized for not bringing him in sooner. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Hugh de Aske[/B][/COLOR] in 11:39 by pinfall with an Intellectual Impact [B]to advance to the finals of the 2012 Road to Glory [SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]This match was as good as I expected, even with the lack of communication that they showed in the ring. It just shows that John and Hugh are good enough to work through that and still tell a great story.[/I] A hype video is shown showcasing the talent and career of [COLOR="Blue"][B]John Covel[/B][/COLOR]. [B][SIZE="3"]B+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great reaction from the crowd here.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer[/B][/COLOR] in 16:46 by pinfall [B]while using the ropes for leverage. Tyler Chance makes defense number 2 of his AW Heavyweight Championship [SIZE="3"]B[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic match from these two to close out their program. They did fantastic together and didn’t let up here. The finish comes when Tyler did an Okana Roll and grabbed the ropes for the pinfall.[/I] A hype video is shown showcasing the talent and career of [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"]B[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as much of a response as for John’s but still a good response here. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel [/COLOR][/B]defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Frankie Perez[/B][/COLOR] in 17:03 by submission with a Broken Wings. [B]John Covel wins the 2012 Road To Glory [SIZE="3"]B+[/SIZE][/B] [I]And a FANTASTIC match to cap off the 2012 Road to Glory. These two both had the support of the fans all the way through. When the bell rang, the crowd exploded. After the match Frankie shook John’s hand and exited. [/I] Post match, John Covel’s music hit and he celebrated in the ring and the crowd to close the show. [B][SIZE="3"]B+[/SIZE][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Overall Rating: B[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]A superb show here and I expected nothing less. All 8 men put in a great effort for the show. This was by far our best show of the year if I remember correctly and it should really help to gain some more fans. It was an expensive show though, so we’ll have to see how we came out. [/I]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="3"]2012 Year End Awards[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] Wrestler of the Year: Tommy Cornell (2) Young Wrestler of the Year: Lane Stevens (5) Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Christian Faith Female Wrestler of the Year: Victoria Stone (2) Promotion of the Year: NOTBPW (3) Most Improved Promotion of the Year: CGC Match of the Year: Tommy Cornell defeated American Elemental at TCW Destructive Energy Card of the Year: TCW Destructive Energy [B]PWH Magazine Top 100 Wrestlers – Top 10[/B] 1. Tommy Cornell 2. Lane Stevens 3. Nicolas Lopez 4. El Bandito 5. Stevem Frehley 6. Mito Miwa 7. Shooter Sean Deeley 8. American Elemental 9. Big Cat Brandon 10. El Leon AW Workers in Top 100 96. Ryan Powell [B][CENTER][U][SIZE="3"]Adrenaline Wrestling Year End Awards 2011[/SIZE][/U][/CENTER][/B] Wrestler of the Year – Trent Shaffer (12 Wins, 4 Losses) Young Wrestler of the Year – Hugh de Aske (9 Wins, 1 Draw, 5 Losses) Match of the Year – Tyler Chance defeated Trent Shaffer at Insanity Plea (November) Show of the Year – Road to Glory 2012

[B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]AW Roster as of January 2013[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B]Main Eventers[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] Aaron has had a some mild success during 2012 but not nearly as good as 2011. He remains a solid worker in the ring and on the microphone; he’s not going anywhere unless Ota decides to forbid me to use my money again. [B][COLOR="Red"]Ota[/COLOR][/B] Ota didn’t make any big waves in the ring in 2012, but remains a solid worker that is getting over with his work in other promotions. Even if I could fire him, I probably wouldn’t. [B][COLOR="Red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] JD remains a solid technical worker that can put on good matches with just about anyone. We can’t forget the amazing matches he had with Trent Shaffer. JD will be around for a while. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kid Toma[/COLOR][/B] This guy joined us early last year but has been touring a lot in Japan. Hopefully this year we can get him more involved. His in ring talent is definitely an asset. [B][COLOR="Red"] Ryan Powell[/COLOR][/B] Ryan had a good 2012 with us. A Heavyweight Title reign and some big victories really helped him become a major player. But since losing the title to Trent Shaffer he’s sort of been lost in the shuffle. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] This guy is one of the reasons why we had such an excellent year. Trent is a very expensive man to employ, but is totally worth it. Trent is staying with us until I can’t afford to pay him anymore. [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR] – Current AW Heavyweight Champion[/B] Our major player in our first few months has made a huge impact for us with his heel turn. He has added a new spice to our roster and has remained loyal all these years. [B]Upper Midcarders[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] Hugh has one of the most interesting characters we’ve had and is good inside the ring. I’ve been working on him a lot lately. I look to make him a major player in 2013. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] Jacob is a solid worker in the ring and has just been bouncing around the uppercard for a while. Hopefully this year I can find him a place so we can get him consistent work. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] Thomas is a solid worker that is getting up there in age. He never really developed into what I thought he could be. Thomas will probably be here until he decides to retire as he’s reliable and can put on a solid match with just about anyone. [B]Midcarders[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Amazing Fire Fly[/COLOR][/B] Fire Fly is a fine talent for as young as he is but still needs some work to be a marketable talent. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Angel de Mexico[/COLOR][/B] Angel was out most of last year with an injury but has come back and gotten right back to work. With some more work on him, he should be back into the thick of our midcard. [B][COLOR="Red"]Cameron Vessey[/COLOR][/B] Cameron hasn’t really done much with us the past year, but he is still a good worker and continues to improve on his skills in his tours of Japan. [B][COLOR="Red"] Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] Casey has really improved and played a major part in our Midwest Title picture. This year I hope to help hone his skills and see how he works further up the card. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Erik Strong[/COLOR][/B] Erik is a guy that has solid skills and is reliable so he has remained a member of our roster. He doesn’t seem to be improving much as the years go by, but he does continue to be there. [B][COLOR="Red"]Flash Savage[/COLOR][/B] Flash is a guy whom still hasn’t gotten the recognition he deserves for being a solid tag team worker. He and Oscar Golden have been talking with me lately and I might grant them a release so they can try their trade elsewhere. We just can’t get a tag division going. [B][COLOR="Red"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] This guy used to be what I called a glorified jobber, but with his age he has vastly improved his skills. Though he is 35, I feel he has some good years left in him and I hope to give him a chance. [B][COLOR="Blue"] KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] KC is a guy who has helped to establish our midcard as good and has made waves not only in the US but in Japan as well. This year could be a breakout for him. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mikey James[/COLOR] – Current AW Midwest Champion[/B] Mikey James joined us mid 2012 and has put on some good matches since his debut. He has a long ways to go before he is a great worker, but with proper work I think he could be something good. [B][COLOR="Red"]Nomad[/COLOR][/B] Nomad is another one of my glorified jobbers as he just doesn’t seem to connect with the fans. He is a solid worker and has a nice price, so he shouldn’t be going anywhere. [B][COLOR="Red"]Oscar Golden[/COLOR][/B] See Flash Savage [B][COLOR="Red"] Remmy Honeyman[/COLOR][/B] This youngster has made some good improvements since we picked him up, but he still has some improving to do before he gets a solid push. I hope to work with him this year. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rob Reynolds[/COLOR][/B] Rob is a guy I thought could improve quickly and become a major player, but he hasn’t lived up to that. He is still young and still has okay skills; I hope to help him improve. [B]Lower Midcarders[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] Edward has been improving every time he steps into the ring and should play a big part in our midcard scene this year. His work is solid and his moves are spectacular. [B][COLOR="Red"]Jared Johnson[/COLOR][/B] Jared is another guy that has improved very well since we picked him up. I’m excited with what he can do this year. [B][COLOR="Red"]Lenny Brown[/COLOR] – Current AW LiveWire Champion[/B] Lenny has great skills for such a young age and should continue to improve. Its nice because we have gotten him at such a young age that he has plenty of time to improve. [B][COLOR="Red"]Mark Smart[/COLOR][/B] Mark is another solid and reliable worker that has struggled to connect with the fans. This leaves him as one of our stepping stones if you will. [B][COLOR="Red"]Raphael[/COLOR][/B] Last year I almost let Raphael go due to chemistry issues. Those are still around but he has worked very hard and improved nicely. [B] Openers[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Josh Jones[/COLOR][/B] John is a young kid with fantastic skills. All he needs is the right moment and he can break out at any time. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kendrick Kade[/COLOR][/B] Kendrick did okay when we repackaged him, but struggles to have good matches that live up to his skills. Hopefully he can turn things around. [B]Enhancement Talent[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Valentine[/COLOR][/B] Valentine is a good kid that is happy getting the work of a prostitute, lying on his back. He remains upbeat and happy, so we’ll keep him for a while. [B]Other Staff[/B] Angela Morgan – Announcer Bret Graveson – Referee Katie Cameron – Manager Marv Earnest – Color Commentary Shane Stones - Referee

In December 2012 besides putting on arguably our best show ever, we extended Josh Jones. That’s all we had on our plate so here are my notes from around the industry. [B] Recent News[/B] - Lucia Valencia, the younger sister of our own Angel de Mexico, broke into the business. I hope he doesn’t hate me for saying that she is very attractive. - Rodger Dodger brought his career to an end at the age of 40. He held the Mid Atlantic Tag Team Titles with Nathaniel Ca$ino earlier this year. - April Appleseed retired at the age of 40. - NOTBPW’s show “The Stars” didn’t have a network to run on and it came to an end. [B] Signings and Departures[/B] - Cameron Vessey signed with NYCW - Robert Oxford signed with CZCW - Jack Griffith will be touring with INSPIRE - Billy Tempest left SWF - Casey Valentine left DAVE and TCW [B]Title Changes[/B] - Joe Gilbert defeated Rick Law for the CGC Canadian Title - Snap Dragon captured the Coastal Zone Xtreme Title - Chris Caulfield defeated John Covel for his sixth DAVE Unified Title - John Maverick and Davis Wayne Newton won the NOTBPW Tag Titles - It was a good month for Davis Wayne Newton as he also won the NOTBPW Unlimited Action Title - Helen Wheels captured the NOTBPW Women’s Title - Tana The Mighty won the SWF National Title - Elmo Benson won the SWF North American Title

Ota showed up a little earlier than Marv on the fifth of January so he could give me my evaluation. We sat down and he began going over all the goals and blocks he had put on us. First off was the money goal. Our, or should I say my, bank account was at $885,145 so I made the money goal by a large margin. Next he was happy that I had been able to work around his blocks and decided to lessen on of them. He wanted me to continue staying away from any active competitor over 42, which was fine. Next he still liked the idea of our guys having some athleticism but instead of limiting me to guys who were in great shape, he wanted me to hire workers with okay athleticism. Next he set me a goal. He said he really appreciated the work I had done over the last two years and said he didn’t want us to drop in prestige within two years. I felt all of these were fair and as soon as we were done I picked up my cell phone and made a call to a young worker I had wanted to bring in since he broke into the business. Ota’s block on athleticism before had been stopping me from bringing him in, but I was able to now. About the time we wrapped up Marv showed up. WE brought our monthly creative meeting to a start and began like we always did with my report on the industry and economy. Interest in the industry had picked up since last month as it was at it’s highest point since I had opened the company, but still had a lot of room to grow. The economy was still fairly weak, but was still on the rise and should continue to get stronger. Next I moved to our performance for the month. Even with all the expensive talent we used at Road to Glory we came out making 5k for the month. I was extremely excited about this. Next we began talks about our January event, Dawnings. We had our main event in place and had one of our signature four corner survivals in mind so we filled in around those. At about 7:30 they left and I went to work updating the website and designing the flier. [B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the War Memorial Auditorium in the Midwest Region[/CENTER][/B] [B][U][SIZE="2"] Main Event – AW Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel [/COLOR][/B]vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Tyler Chance ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]The 2012 Road to Glory winner gets his shot this month as John Covel takes on Tyler Chance for the Heavyweight Championship. These two had their share of encounters when John was a full time employee of AW, but that was before Tyler found his new attitude. Can John overcome that and win the AW Heavyweight Title for a third time? Or will Tyler be able to get one of the biggest wins of his career?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="2"] Four Corner Survival – Number One Contendership for the Heavyweight Title[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske [/COLOR][/B]vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] vs.[COLOR="Blue"][B] Trent Shaffer[/B][/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Ota[/B][/COLOR] [I]These four men are all hungry to get a shot at the AW Heavyweight Title, but Trent Shaffer might be the hungriest. After being cheated out of the title two months in a row he has to be itching for another shot to put Tyler Chance’s new attitude to rest once and for all. Can he capture the right to face him? Or will one of the other three competitors take the victory? [/I] [B][U][SIZE="2"]AW Midwest Title[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Mikey James ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]This month AW Management looks to give the fans a fantastic match as Mikey James defends his title against a former champion in KC Glenn. Can KC turn his career around with another title reign? Or will the champion get the better of him and successfully defend?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Angel de Mexico[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Cameron Vessey[/B][/COLOR] [I]Both of these men haven’t had much air time in the recent months but that changes at Dawnings. A win here could really help establish them back onto the main show in AW. Which man can pull out the victory? [/I][B] [COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Jared Johnson[/B][/COLOR] [I]Edward had a strong showing in the 2012 Road to Glory. Can he continue that success and beat Jared Johnson? Or will Jared put up a fight and come out on top?[/I] [B]Also scheduled to appear: AW LiveWire Champion Lenny Brown, Robbie Clavey, Casey Valentine and more! [/B] John Covel vs. Tyler Chance © Hugh de Aske vs. JD Morgan vs. Trent Shaffer vs. Ota KC Glenn vs. Mikey James © Angel de Mexico vs. Cameron Vessey Edward Cornell vs. Jared Johnson

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the Asylum in the Great Lakes Region Tuesday Week 2, January Attendance: 850 [/CENTER][/B] Angela Morgan and Marv Earnest come to the ring and welcome the fans to Rush Hour. They announce the card for tonight, seeing Trent Shaffer take on Ryan Powell. [B][SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A HUGE reaction for this match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Josh Jones[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Rob Reynolds[/B][/COLOR] in 3:32 by pinfall with a Canadian Backdrop [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]An okay match, but the inexperience of both these guys drags it down. I had approached Reynolds in the back to begin contract negotiations and said he was sick of not being on shows and refused to re-up. I was caught a little off guard, but respected his decision…and then made him job to Josh Jones. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Cameron Vessey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Thomas Morgan[/B][/COLOR] in 9:44 by pinfall [B]after using a foreign object[SIZE="3"] D[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two didn’t really click and it really took a toll on the match. One good thing that comes out of it is that Cameron appears to be getting better at mat wrestling. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Katie Cameron[/COLOR][/B] comes out and displays some of our new t-shirts to the Great Lakes crowd. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Obviously the crowd didn’t care for skin and Katie gets a bad reaction. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kid Toma[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] in 11:32 by pinfall with a Long Range Headbutt [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match here. I feel myself and Toma worked well together and hopefully helped the show out.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo on Ryan Powell saying that tonight is going to turn out just like the last time they wrestled; Trent will be victorious. [B][SIZE="3"] B[/SIZE][/B] [I]Good promo slot for Trent here.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] drew with [COLOR="Red"][B]Ryan Powell[/B][/COLOR] in 14:38 [B]following a double disqualification [SIZE="3"]B[/SIZE][/B] [I]A wonderful main event to help solidify the show. The finish came when both men were in a slugfest in the center of the ring. The referee tried to separate them and stop them from using closed fists, but they both took a hold of his shirt and tossed him over the top rope so they could keep at it. That led to the double DQ.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Overall Show: C+[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]Another good show that was brought up by a great main event and some good promo work by Trent Shaffer.[/I]

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the SOLD OUT War Memorial Auditorium in the Midwest Region Saturday Week 2, January Attendance: 2000[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show [/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest and Angela Morgan come to the ring and welcome the sold out crowd to Dawnings. They run down the card for the evening and really hype up the main event of Tyler Chance defending his AW Heavyweight Title against John Covel. [B][SIZE="3"] B[/SIZE][/B] [I]A lot of hype in the air for tonight’s main event. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ricky Turner[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Josh Jones[/B][/COLOR] in 4:24 by submission [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid opener here as we debut Ricky Turner. We were set to lose some of our midcard talent in the coming months with the contract prices going upward, so we started looking for new talent. Josh looked very good in the ring tonight.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Antonio[/B][/COLOR] in 4:16 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Antonio makes his return to AW here. I felt like we did very well in the ring and I was glad to be his first opponent back. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kid Toma[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine[/B][/COLOR] in 4:33 by pinfall with a Long Range Headbutt [SIZE="3"][B]D+[/B][/SIZE] [I]These two lacked communication in the ring and it brought down what could have been a good match. Toma gets some in ring time in this pre-show match.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jared Johnson[/B][/COLOR] in 6:43 by pinfall with an East Atlantic Driver [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid opener here as these two guys worked a good match. Jared seems to be striking better and better each time out too. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] is playing to the crowd after his match when [COLOR="Red"][B]Lenny Brown [/B][/COLOR]comes down and blindsides him. The crowd lets out a small chorus of boos as he attacks and leaves the young Britt lying in the center of the ring. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]These guys did well in the segment, but the crowd didn’t really respond. They are building their program nicely.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Cameron Vessey[/COLOR][/B] defeated[COLOR="Blue"][B] Ángel De México[/B][/COLOR] in 7:46 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid match here that the crowd seemed to like. Each men helped the other improve as Angel is getting better at striking and Cameron is getting better at flying. Cameron gets the victory by cheating to help set up what I’m looking to do with him.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] KC Glenn [/COLOR][/B]drew with [COLOR="Blue"][B]Mikey James[/B][/COLOR] in 9:55 following a double count out. [B]During the match we also saw Casey Valentine run in and attack KC Glenn, and do the same to Mikey James. Mikey James makes defense number 4 of his AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another fantastic midcard match here as Casey Valentine also gets some time to further things with Mikey James. The finish came when Valentine came out after a ref bump and attacked both men on the outside, leaving them lying to be counted out.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo about the number one contendership match. He says that he was cheated two months in a row and now he has to earn his way back to being the champion. And that’s just what he’s going to do he says. Tonight he will be the survivor and will go on to recapture the Heavyweight Title. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good promo for Trent here. He’s done better but this was still good. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"][B]Ota[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer[/B][/COLOR] in 15:42; the order of elimination was JD Morgan first, then Ota, and finally Trent Shaffer[B] to become the number one contender to the Heavyweight Title. [SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic sub-main event here as all four men put everything out there for the fans. Neither Trent or Ota were happy that they weren’t going over, but I finally got them convinced it was best for the time being to get a fresh face in the main event scene. I also explained to Trent that when his contract came up, I might not be able to afford him anymore and didn’t want to scramble to reorganize if that happened.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo on Tyler Chance. He says that tonight is the night he makes history and becomes the first ever three time Heavyweight Champion in AW. He says he really misses coming here every month and the only way he can continue to do that is by winning the title. That’s what his plans are, he says, so he can come back and entertain the fans that made him a star. [B][SIZE="3"]B+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic pop from the crowd during this promo.[/I] Backstage [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] is walking back to the locker room, unwrapping the tape from his wrists when he bumps into [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B]. Tyler warns him to stay out of his way and to enjoy walking while he can because after he beats Covel he’s going to send the “lame excuse for a pirate” to the hospital in a wheelchair. Hugh stands his ground, but doesn’t say much as they separate and go their own ways. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good segment between these two guys. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Covel[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] in 20:55 by disqualification [B][SIZE="3"]B+[/SIZE][/B] [I]This match was only helped by the fact that Tyler and John have fantastic chemistry in the ring. I miss having these guys together on a monthly basis. The crowd was really rooting for John in this one and exploded when he locked on the Broken Wings late in the match. Tyler got to the ropes and then mounted a come back. He even hit the Half and Half Suplex which John kicked out of. The finish came when The referee was distracted with John and Tyler pulled chain from his boot. He tried to hit John with it, but John rolled out of the way and the chain fell from Tyler’s hand. The referee saw it and confronted him, to which Tyler responded with a kick to the nuts. The referee DQed Tyler, much to the displeasure of the crowd and Covel.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: [COLOR="SeaGreen"]B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]Another great show to start off the year. Great work by all my guys helped make this a VERY early contender for show of the year. We sold out again, but had some expensive talent, so we’ll have to see where we stand financially. [/I]

In January we brought in Antonio and Ricky Turner, better known as Ricky Douglas. We also re-upped Nomad for another nine months. Kashmir Singh took a written deal from GCG and left the company. We wish the best of luck to him. Here are my notes from around the industry. [B] Recent News[/B] - DAVE have risen to International size. It’s a bitter sweet feeling as I’m happy for them, but I’m also scared that my talent is going to become more unavailable. - Michael Gregory debuted in the UK scene this month. He ahs a very good physique, strength and stamina but his in-ring skills aren’t quite ripe yet. He could develop into a good worker. - Speedy Marie retired at the age of 37. She was a three time UCR Female Champion. - Teddy Powell went on TV and said Mainstream Hernandez was a really great person. - Nathaniel Ca$ino has been putting over Des Davids recently. - SOTBPW signed a new PPV deal with Seleccion Mexico. - Hercules Johansson was involved in an incident requiring the police. The hearsay I’ve gotten is that it involved a lot of alcohol and a hooker. I don’t know if there is any truth to it. [B] Signings and Departures[/B] - Mikel Alonso signed with USPW - DAVE began their expansion singing Kurt Laramee, Groucho Bling, Nevada Nuclear, Emma Chase, Frederique Antonio Garcia, Sam Keith, Rocky Golden, Skull DeBones and Liberty among others. - Kid Toma signed with MAW [B] Title Changes[/B] - Jerry Martin captured the CGC World Title - Dirty Frank and Thomas Morgan won the CGC Tag Titles - Donnie J won the Coastal Zone Championship for a third time. - Danny Rushmore won the USPW National Title. - Mikel Alonso made an impact immediately by winning the USPW World Title from American Machine

Marv and Ota came over for our monthly creative meeting. We started off slowly, joking about various things but then turned to business as I reported on the industry and economy. They had finally climbed back up to almost average strengths and were still on the rise. The popularity of the industry was a good thing, because that would help draw more fans off. The economy would help out with that as well, but in turn it is also increasing the average contract value. It’s already making things tougher as a couple of our midcarders have asked for almost $600 pay raises, which I’m just not ready to pay for an average talent. So we will have a couple of guys leaving, hence Antonio and Ricky Turner being brought in. Next I went on to report that we made almost 11k in January, which was still solid income. Next we began talking about our February show, Afflicted Glory. We already had a main event set from last month and came up with some matches and angles that would fill in the show and help advance the storylines we had going. At seven Marv and Ota left and I went to work updating the website and drawing up the fliers. [B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the War Memorial Auditorium Saturday Week 4, February [/CENTER][/B] AW Heavyweight Title [B][U]Main Event – AW Heavyweight Championship[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Tyler Chance ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]Tyler Chance copped out in his title defense last month against John Covel, getting himself disqualified to save his title. On the other hand Hugh de Aske defeated the likes of Ota, JD Morgan and even former Heavyweight Champion Trent Shaffer to get this title shot. This is by far the biggest match of Hugh’s career. Can he capitalize and come out with the gold around his waist? Or will Tyler find a way to keep his title intact?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kid Toma [/COLOR][/B]vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] [I]Kid Toma hasn’t gotten much action since coming to AW but has asked to be put up against the best AW had to offer. Who better than the longest reigning Heavyweight Champion in AW history? Which one of these accomplished stars will come out of February with another win under his belt? [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] vs.[COLOR="Red"][B] Ota[/B][/COLOR] [I]Jacob Jett is looking for a way to turn his career around. A win against the veteran Ota could do just that. Can Jacob get back into the swing of things? Or will Ota be able to get the victory and turn his own dwindling career around?[/I] AW Midwest Title [B][U]AW Midwest Championship[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Mikey James ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]Casey Valentine has made it his personal goal to dethrone Mikey James and regain the Midwest Championship. Mikey James made a huge impact when he beat Casey for the title. Can he achieve his goal? Or will Mikey James be able to fend him off once again?[/I] [B]Also scheduled to appear: AW LiveWire champion Lenny Brown, Antonio, Cameron Vessey, Edward Cornell, Nomad and more![/B] Hugh de Aske vs. Tyler Chance © Kid Toma vs. Aaron Andrews Jacob Jett vs. Ota Casey Valentine vs. Mikey James ©

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live From The Asylum in the Great Lakes Region Tuesday Week 2, February 2013 Attendance: 868[/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest and Angela Morgan come to the ring and welcome everyone to Rush Hour. They run down the card and announce that in the main event Hugh de Aske will team up with Trent Shaffer to take on Tyler Chance and JD Morgan [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some solid heat in the crowd tonight.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Lenny Brown[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Josh Jones[/B][/COLOR] in 4:53 by pinfall with The Star Treatment. [B]Lenny Brown makes defense number 5 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad match here from two of the youngest members of our roster. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Lenny Brown[/COLOR][/B] stands victorious when the crowd explodes at the sight of [COLOR="Blue"][B]Edward Cornell[/B][/COLOR] running to the ring. He slides in but the LiveWire Champion has bailed out and taken off through the crowd. [B][SIZE="3"]E-[/SIZE][/B] [I]These guys didn’t perform badly in the segment, the crowd just seemed kind of confused as to what was going on. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Edward Cornell [/B][/COLOR]in 5:54 by pinfall. During the match we also had [COLOR="Red"][B]Lenny Brown[/B][/COLOR] run in and attack Edward Cornell [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic match that helped add something else to the Cornell/Brown program as Lenny cost Edward the match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo on Hugh de Aske. He states that he doesn’t sweat the pirate. He says that after successfully defending his title against John Covel, he is unstoppable. The fact of the matter is that Hugh is going to end up just like everyone who has challenged him; heading home with his tail between his legs. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some solid promo time for Tyler.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] defeated[COLOR="Red"][B] Ryan Powell[/B][/COLOR] in 9:22 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver [B][SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Ryan will be leaving the company tomorrow due to the increase in pay he had wanted. It was a mutual agreement and I really hope we can bring him back sometime. I asked if he’d be willing to put me over and he fully agreed and we had a fantastic match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo on Tyler Chance. He says that Tyler is making a big mistake taking him lightly. Hugh admits he may not be the biggest or the strongest but he has the heart of a champion and wants the Heavyweight Title. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not quite as good as Tyler’s, but still good.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]and Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance and JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] in 19:29 when Trent Shaffer defeated JD Morgan by pinfall with a Heart Burn [B][SIZE="3"]B[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great tag main event to add some build to the Heavyweight Title match in a couple weeks. Everyone in the match seemed to improve with the match which is great news.[/I] [B][CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating:[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]C+[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] [I]A solid show here that should help our rise in fanbase. I’m curious to do the math tomorrow and figure out how much we lost here. [/I]

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the SOLD OUT War Memorial Auditorium in the Midwest Region Saturday Week 4, February Attendance: 2000[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest and Angela Morgan came to the ring to welcome the sold out crowd to Afflicted Glory. They ran down the card as usual and plugged the main event pitting Tyler Chance against Hugh de Aske for the Heavyweight Title. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some good hype for the main event.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Lenny Brown[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Kendrick Kade[/B][/COLOR] in 2:46 by pinfall with The Star Treatment.[B] Lenny Brown makes defense number 6 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]I never expected anything great out of these two but my lower card isn’t very deep and I wanted to give Lenny another defense. I’m going to have to see what I can do to strengthen this part of my roster. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="red"][B]Ricky Turner[/B][/COLOR] and [B][COLOR="Red"]Mark Smart[/COLOR][/B] in 4:34 when Robbie Clavey defeated Mark Smart by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid three way here that allowed me to look great in the ring and get some other guys some time in the ring. Mark was a little off tonight but we still pulled through it.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Cameron Vessey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Antonio[/B][/COLOR] in 4:49 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not horrible here, but I figured it might be a little drag so I put it on the pre-show. Cameron gets a solid victory to help rebuild him. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Nomad[/B][/COLOR] in 6:10 [B]when Nomad was disqualified when Lenny Brown ran in and attacked Edward Cornell [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid opener here that helps add more to the beef between Cornell and Brown.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo on [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mikey James[/COLOR][/B]. He says that tonight there is no way he is being pinned or forced to submit and there’s nothing Mikey James can do about it. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]I was a little disappointed in the lack of thought put into the segment, but he did okay.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mikey James[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine[/B][/COLOR] in 10:14 by disqualification. [B]Mikey James makes defense number 5 of his AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another fantastic match out of these two. Casey lives up to his promise as he kicks out of a brainbuster by James and then swiftly kicked him in between the legs to get disqualified.[/I] After the match [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mikey James[/COLOR][/B] recovers and grabs the microphone. [B]“Casey I am so sick of your crap. You just can’t be a man and handle the fact that I am going to pin you one two three in the middle of the ring. Well next month why don’t you prove yourself and face me in a no disqualification match? I guarantee that I will pin your ass and keep my title.” [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Better than I expected from Mikey on the stick. It helps to set up a match for next month.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ota[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] in 11:40 by pinfall with a Ninja Strike [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid match tonight as Jett and the veteran Ota put on a good show. Ota needed a win to keep his credibility and he really made Jett look good in the process so both men should come out on the plus side. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage with his Heavyweight Title. [B]“Tonight I have to defend my title against a man who thinks he’s a pirate. I asked for a challenger and this is who they gave me. In seven minutes, after I enjoy beating the piss out of this unskilled maggot, I’m going to take my title and hit the clubs. A walk in the park is what tonight is.” [SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid heel promo from Tyler here. The crowd really laid into him with the boos. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kid Toma[/COLOR][/B] drew with [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] in 15:00 when the time limit expired [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as good as I thought this could be but still solid. I’m glad I can get Toma some regular appearances on our shows.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] in 22:47 by pinfall with a Skull And Cross Bones. [B]Hugh de Aske wins the AW Heavyweight Championship [SIZE="3"]B+[/SIZE][/B] [I]An OUTSTANDING match here that really got the crowd going. They were pulling for Hugh the entire way through and as soon as he hit his butterfly piledriver finish and got the three they went nuts.[/I] Post match as Hugh is celebrating in the ring Tyler rolls out and grabs a chair from ringside. He slides back in and waits for Hugh to turn around and LEVELS him with a shot to the head. The crowd erupts in boos as Tyler bitterly picks the new champion up and dumps him onto the chair head first with a Half and Half Suplex. He then grabs the belt stares at it and throws it onto the fallen champion’s chest before leaving. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid segment here to help get a new program rolling. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]B-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]Another great show for us here as all of my guys continue to bust their ass for us. Our main event is very strong right now and really anchoring the shows. The only place we have lots of room for improvement is the lower card and I’m going to go to work on that.[/I]

We had a rather busy February as a lot of contracts came up for renewal. To start with, we decided not to renew a few guys. Ryan Powell, Flash Savage, Oscar Golden, Amazing Fire Fly and Rob Reynolds all left the company. In every case except Rob Reynolds it was either a pay issue or just to allow them to get a bigger opportunity elsewhere. In the case of Rob Reynolds, he was unhappy with the way I had been using him and refused to resign. So March is bound to be just as busy as I rebuild our lower card. We did successfully resign Bret Graveson, Angela Morgan, Kendrick Kade, Shane Stones, Angel de Mexico, Casey Valentine, Tyler Chance and Jacob Jett. Most of those were important for us, so I was happy to get the job done. I had also sent out feelers to some TV networks and PPV carriers but they still wouldn’t give us the time of day. Here are my notes from around the industry. [B] Recent News[/B] - DAVE continue their growth and rise to Global Size - MHW Rose to Cult - Ray Johnson has been causing problems during DAVE’s rise as he has declared his hatred for Vin Tanner - TCW and GCG have signed new PPV deals with North America Prime Select and J-Remote 1 respectively [B]Signings and Departures[/B] - CGC added some depth to their roster by picking up Titan, Slim V, K-Squared, Sterling Whitlock and Christian Vars - DAVE continues their additions by signing The Silencer, Runaway Train, Wolf Hawkins, Hugh de Aske, Ray Johnson, Chance Fortune, Shane Sneer and Robert Oxford - Steel and Tully Arthurs signed with USPW - Scythe, Valiant, Justin Sensitive, and Shane Stones were signed by SWF. SWF also called Grandmaster Phunk and Hollywood Bret Star up to the main roster - Teddy Powell, Mean Jean Cattley and Xavier Reckless signed with NYCW - Edward Cornell signed with MAW [B] Title Changes[/B] - Kid Toma won the Mid Atlantic Championship after winning the Rip Chord Invitational for a third time in January. - James Prudence and Donnie J captured the vacant NYCW Tag Titles - Madman Boone won the vacant NYCW Tri-State Regional Title - Brendan Idol won the PPG Championship - James Prudence captured another Tag Title with Nomad in PPG - Johnny Martin defeated Grandmaster Phunk for the RIPW Title before Phunk joined SWF - Mikey James and Brendan Idol remain the RIPW Tag Champions with eight defenses in five years - Robbie Retro defeated the departing Chance Fortune for the SWF World Heavyweight Title - Our old friend Clinton Sage won the TCW International Title

Marv and Ota came over on the third of the month for our creative meeting. We started off with my report on the industry and economy. Neither had changed from last month but were both still gaining strength. Next they inquired about our financial standing after February. I was happy to report even using as much talent as we did we ended up 14k in the black for the month. Just as I concluded my financial run down our pizza arrived and we took about an hour to eat and just talk. After that we went on to talk about our March show, Ground Zero. We already had a solid midcard title match set up from last month and had a lot of possibilities for our upper card. We deliberated for a few hours and came up with a card we thought looked good and they left, leaving me to update the site and draw up the fliers. At six thirty I uploaded the card onto our website and got almost three hundred ticket requests in our pay pal before I went to sleep at one. [B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the War Memorial Auditorium in the Midwest Region Saturday Week 4, March 2013[/CENTER][/B] [B][U][SIZE="2"] Main Event – AW Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske ©[/COLOR][/B] [I]Last month Hugh de Aske shocked the world and most of all Tyler Chance by defeating him to win the AW Heavyweight Title. This month he goes up against the longest reigning champion in AW history and puts his title on the line. Will Hugh de Aske come out with his title intact? Or will Aaron Andrews regain the championship he held only a year ago?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="2"] Four Corner Survival[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] vs. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Ota[/COLOR][/B] [I]This month AW’s signature match makes it’s return as four of the best AW has to offer battle it out in a four corner elimination match. Can Trent Shaffer get his career back on track after losing the title to Tyler Chance three months ago? Or can one of the othe[/I][I]r veterans come out with the win? [/I][B][U][SIZE="2"] No Disqualifications – AW Midwest Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Mikey James ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]Mikey James made a stand last month and called out Casey Valentine on his cowardly behavior. Will he make good on his promise to defeat the former champion? Or will Casey finally regain the Midwest Title? [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Remmy Honeyman[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two young workers are itching for another chance to show what they can do and AW management has given them the time on the main show. KC is trying to get things back in order after falling off the radar. Can he do that with a victory over Remmy?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Ricky Turner[/COLOR][/B] [I]Edward has been frustrated as of late at the hands of LiveWire champion Lenny Brown. Can Edward finally score a victory? Or will Brown once again get involved?[/I] [B]Also scheduled to appear: AW LiveWire champion Lenny Brown, Tyler Chance, Robbie Clavey, Angel de Mexico and more! [/B] Aaron Andrews vs. Hugh de Aske © Trent Shaffer vs. JD Morgan vs. Thomas Morgan vs. Ota Casey Valentine vs. Mikey James © KC Glenn vs. Remmy Honeyman Edward Cornell vs. Ricky Turner

Archived