Adrenaline Wrestling - A New Beginning (CornellVerse)

I was sitting in my apartment, watching some TV and brainstorming for AW when my cell phone rang. I was surprised to hear John Covel’s voice on the other end. [B]John:[/B] Hey Rob. I’ve got some bad news. My agreement is up in a couple of days, before the next show. And all of this exposure I’m getting in CGC, it makes it really hard for me to justify staying with you. I could, but I feel like I’d drain your payroll. I’d have to be getting big money, so CGC didn’t think I was ripping them off. I just, I can’t justify re-upping my agreement. And that means I won’t be able to be at Summer Scorcher. I was speechless. I couldn’t say anything for twenty or thirty seconds. When John’s voice asked if I was still there, I responded. [B]Me:[/B] Wow. I’m not going to say this doesn’t hurt me inside, John. If you felt this way, why did you let us keep building your deal with Jay? Why didn’t you let us know a month ago at the last creative meeting? Or two months ago? I understand where you’re coming from on the money issue, but really. I wish you nothing but the best and you’ll always be welcome back here. Just don’t expect a Christmas card from me this year. [I]CLICK.[/I] I hung up on him. I set my phone back down and un-muted the TV, only to have my phone ring again. I figured it was John, trying to apologize but when I looked at the number, I recognized it as Ota’s. [B]Me:[/B] Hello? [B]Ota:[/B] Did you hear? [B]Me:[/B] About John? Yeah, he just called me. [B]Ota:[/B] The hell you talking about? I mean Jay. [B]Me:[/B] Jay Chord? No, Covel just called me and said he couldn’t justify re-signing with us. He’s leaving before the next show. [B]Ota: [/B] Son of a bitch. Chord called me with the parameters for his new agreement. He wanted $2500 minimum per appearance. Before he could go into anything else I cut him off. I’m not paying that to anyone at the moment. [B]Me:[/B] Are you kidding me? Ota that is my money running this company! You haven’t contributed crap cash wise and shouldn’t have any say in what we will pay and what we won’t pay. Now both of our major stars are leaving. Thanks a lot. bastard. [I] CLICK. [/I] I hung up on him too. And shut off my phone. I was upset. Very upset. I didn’t want to speak with anyone.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER]Photobucket [B]Live at the SOLD OUT Junkyard! Attendance: 1000[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest, Remmington Remus and Angela Morgan come to the ring and make the sad announcement that both John Covel and Jay Chord aren’t going to be wrestling with AW for now. They then run down the card for the evening. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd seemed to take the news okay. They were upset for sure, but were still looking forward to a solid AW card.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]K-Squared[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/B][/COLOR] in 6:45 when Casey Valentine defeated K-Squared by pinfall. Casey Valentine wins the AW LiveWire Championship. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd got kind of restless during the match. We had decided that Nathaniel had outgrown his spot on the card and had earned a push further up.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Brendan Idol[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Steven Parker[/B][/COLOR] in 7:34 by pinfall [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Brendan was a little off his game, but these two still turned out a decent match,[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring to open the show. [B][COLOR="Red"] “You know last month, I proved to everyone that I am the most dominant champion there has ever been in AW. I put Cyrus Raynes out of a job here. I beat him at the game he wanted to play. I beat him inside of a steel cage. And now I’m here tonight without anything to do. And that’s the way it will stay, because there isn’t anyone here stupid enough to challenge me now.” [/COLOR][/B]Just as he finishes, [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Chance’[/B][/COLOR]s music hits and he comes to the ring. [B][COLOR="Blue"]“You know Aaron, me coming out here kind of labels me as ‘stupid’ as you put it. I’ve been Heavyweight Champion before and I think I can beat you to do it again. I’m not asking you for a title match tonight. I’m asking you for a match. An Iron Man match. So that I can prove that I have what it takes to beat you. What do you say?” [/COLOR][/B] After a moment to think, Aaron agrees and the two have a short heated stare down and then part ways. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid way to open the show here. The crowd seemed to get pumped for the main event[/I]. [B][COLOR="Red"]Cameron Vessey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Erik Strong[/B][/COLOR] in 6:36 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some good work here to open the main show in ring. The crowd liked the match and are really hating on Vessey.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] drew with [COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR] in 10:00 when the time limit expired. [B]Hugh de Aske makes defense number 1 of his AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great match between these two. They continue right where they left off last year around Road to Glory. They have become two guys I can count on. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring and says he wants to issue an open challenge to the roster. He wants somebody who can help him put on a good match for these fans. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Thomas still isn’t great on the stick, but the crowd still likes seeing him.[/I] Some new music hits and the crowd watches as [B]JD MORGAN[/B] comes from the back, looking determined to put Morgan down. He doesn’t seem to care about the fans at all as he argues and swats at them on the way to the ring. JD Morgan is in AW! [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]I called JD, asking him to come aboard to give our roster another veteran. He agreed and wanted to debut right away.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] in 10:40 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]This match was just as I expected it to be. A fantastic Technical clinic. The crowd really seemed to like the change in pace from fast action to slow hold for hold wrestling.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Ota[/B][/COLOR] in 9:54 by pinfall with a Heart Burn [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid match. Trent has really stepped it up in the recent months to remind everyone why he’s been here since the beginning.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tracy Brendon[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring and shows off the new JD Morgan t-shirt he was brought along with him. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] in 30:00 by three falls to two[B][SIZE="3"] B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Exactly what I wanted out of these two. They stepped it up to show the fans that we could still put on a great show without our three great workers. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I] A perfectly acceptable show that really seemed to please the crowd. I was happy that we were able to come out right after losing Cyrus, Jay and John and put out this solid show. Our financials shouldn’t be that bad, considering our three highest paid stars were gone now. But I guess time will tell. [/I]

In June we had a busy month as we extended Hugh de Aske, Marv Earnest, Angela Morgan, Bret Graveson, Curt O’Malley, Shane Stones, Angel de Mexico, Al Coleman, Brendan Idol and Tracy Brendon. Nobody wanted ridiculous pay increases or downsides, so we were happy to extend them. We also brought in JD Morgan to get a little bit of a veteran feel back to the roster. Besides all of that and saying goodbye to Jay Chord, John Covel and Cyrus Raynes we looked elsewhere for the month. [B] Recent News[/B] - SOTBPW rose to National size. - Professional Power Grappling opened its doors in the Great Lakes region at the end of the month. They are a promotion that seems to favor those body builder type workers. Their product looks to be a slow pace and should stretch anyone on their roster too much. I don’t think they’ll be a problem to me for a while. - El Serpiente, a young luchadore worker debuted in Mexico. He looks to be a fast paced worker and should catch on quickly. - Kamikaze Christian Vars debuted in the US. He has a gymnastic background, allowing him to perform amazing aerial moves. I gave him a call as I feel he might be something and want to give him a try before he signs elsewhere and I lose that chance. - Black Widow and Eiji Hamacho retired this month. [B] Signings/Releases[/B] - Darryl Devine signed with 4C - Stuart Ferdinand was signed to a developmental contract at the Hinote Dojo. That is questionable as he is already 46. - Mainstream Hernandez signed with DAVE - Cyrus Raynes signed up with TCW - Jim Force signed with USPW - Jumbo Shrimp signed with CZCW [B] Title Changes[/B] - Mario Heroic won the Coastal Zone Championship from Shawn Gonzalez - Wiley Coyote began their second reign as NYCW Tag Champions. - Grandmaster Phunk became the RIPW Champion - Mikey James and Brendan Idol are still the RIPW Tag Team Champions. I have no problem with them as champs, just the fact they’ve defended the belts twice in the two and a half years they’ve been the holders. Johnny Martin sucks as a booker. - Tana The Mighty won the SWF National Title. I can see things are getting better for them. I’ll stop being sarcastic now. - Stevie Grayson won the TCW Intercontinental Title from Randall Hopkirk - Enygma defeated Lane Stevens for the TCW Heavyweight Title

With everyone who was a booking consultant gone from the company I made it a point to ask around at the show if anyone was interested in taking a more backstage roll. Marv Earnest stepped up and said he wouldn’t mind giving it a try. So he and Ota came over on the third of July to discuss things for Something to Prove. First off I informed them that the economy was at a very low level now and still falling but the industry was good and getting better. I then told them we had drawn a little over 6k in profit for the month. We were all happy with that as it put us 2k over the original 500k we had started with. Next we began discussing roster issues. We needed to build some of our midcard and upper midcard talent into viable main eventers as we didn’t have many options in outside talent with Ota’s talent restriction. At one point, Marv went to the bathroom and Ota and I spoke of our phone conversation a few days earlier. We both apologized for the way we acted and made amends. When Marv came back we continued our discussion and decided on a couple of guys we’d like to build into the main event. Then we went on to speak of a card for July. After a few hours, we had a card and I began to make the flier. [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Live from The Junkyard[/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Brendan Idol[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews ©[/COLOR] for the AW Heavyweight Title[/B] [I]Aaron Andrews was defeated in a non title match last month at Summer Scorcher and looks to get back on track here. He puts his title on the line against Idol, a solid worker. Can Idol surprise everyone and come out with the belt? Or will Andrews keep his mind on the challenger and not on Tyler Chance?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] [I]JD Morgan made an impressive debut last month, answering Thomas Morgan’s challenge and defeating him by submission. This month he gets pitted against a former Heavyweight Champion who is on the hunt for another title reign. Can Tyler come out on top or will Morgan keep the momentum from his debut?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] [I]Trent Shaffer looks to continue his momentum from last month after getting a huge victory over Ota. This month he comes up against a solid but ****y worker in Kashmir Singh. Can Trent take another win or will Singh be victorious?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] [I]Nathaniel is just one month removed from losing his LiveWire title in a three way dance. This month he comes up against former Midwest Champion Jacob Jett. Both men are looking for a win to help them get back in the right direction. Which man wants that win more?[/I] [B] Also scheduled to appear: AW Midwest Champion Hugh de Aske, AW LiveWire Champion Casey Valentine, Thomas Morgan and more![/B] Brendan Idol vs. Aaron Andrews © Tyler Chance vs. JD Morgan Trent Shaffer vs. Kashmir Singh Nathaniel Ca$ino vs. Jacob Jett

[CENTER]Photobucket [B]Live from the SOLD OUT Junkyard Attendance: 1000[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Cameron Vessey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Christian Vars[/B][/COLOR] in 1:55 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]The debuting Christian Vars gets taken down by Vessey in this one. The crowd hated the match, which I think can be attributed to not being settled in yet.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Edward Cornell[/B][/COLOR] in 4:58 by pinfall. [B]Casey Valentine makes defense number 1 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match here. Edward was ready to get moved out of his jobber position and he has a nice showing in this match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] in 5:45 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Driver. [B]Hugh de Aske makes defense number 2 of his AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic match between the two of us. The crowd was into it and seems to love Hugh.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring to start the show. [B]“I’m not sure if you people saw it last month, but I beat the Heavyweight Champion in an Iron Man match. It was a non title bout, but I still beat him. And I’m pretty sure I could beat him again. So I’m challenging him to another match, non-title. I want that match next month. What do you say champ? You want to get beat again?” [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some good promo time to open the show and get some heat for this program. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/B][/COLOR] in 9:48 by submission with a Jett Engine [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as good as I expected, but it was good still. Katie did good work as always. Jett gets a victory to help get him some momentum.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] in 8:35 by pinfall with a Heart Burn[B][SIZE="3"] C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid match here. Trent seemed off tonight, but they still turned out a good match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring to the boos of the crowd. [B]“I heard the challenge issued by Tyler Chance earlier. When I heard it, I laughed. If he thinks I’m stupid enough to step into the ring with him again, he’s crazy. So the answer is NO. Go find someone else to grab, Tyler.” [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] Just as Aaron finishes, [B][COLOR="Blue"]Laura Lincoln[/COLOR][/B] emerges from the back and gets on the stick. [B]“You know Aaron, six months ago you could have denied that challenge and that would have been the end of it. But now AW has a commissioner and she’s here to let you know that you will be facing Tyler in that match. And just for a little added fun, I’m making it a two out of three falls match. Good luck!” [SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Solid work to set up our main event for next month. The announced main event at this show should help to guarantee another sell out. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] in 16:45 by submission after interference from Aaron Andrews[B][SIZE="3"] C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic match here. The interference helps Aaron and Tyler’s program and gives more heat heading into next month. JD’s victory also helps to solidify him as an upper carder.[/I] JD leaves, but as Tyler gets up [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews, Cameron Vessey and Al Coleman[/COLOR][/B] rush into the ring and continue to beat him down. After a few moments The Fury of the Storm back off and leave Tyler laying in the middle of the ring. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]More heat for the match. I envision this program to be the most heated in our history.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tracy Brendon[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring and promotes a few of our t-shirts.[B][SIZE="3"] C+[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"] Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Brendan Idol[/B][/COLOR] in 25:40 by pinfall with an Omega Driver. [B]Aaron Andrews makes defense number 5 of his AW Heavyweight title. [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid main event here. Brendan did terrific in the spotlight and proved he deserves his spot on the roster.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]Another good show here. We had some good build up to what should be a fantastic main event next month. An another sell out. I’m happy with what we’ve been able to do recently. We should make a profit from this show, but I’ll have to check on the first to be sure.[/I]

In July we extended Laura Lincoln, Remmington Remus, Cameron Vessey and Bob Casey. We also signed Christian Vars. Other than that, we look elsewhere in the industry. [B] Recent News[/B] - MOSC rose to Regional size this month - Gil Thomas took over control of PPG. I wish him luck. - Eric Tyler was brought in to be the Head Booker of PPG. - Travis Century and Jon Jetson decided to bring their careers to an end. - Derek Frost went on a TV show yesterday and said a lot of good things about Duane Fry - WLW signed a new PPV deal with J-Remote 1 [B] Signings/Releases[/B] - Jay Chord signed with DAVE - PPG got a large basis for their roster as they brought in SGT. Bubba Lee West, Casey Valentine, Duke Hazzard, Stetson Hatt, Sara Silver, Jay Fair, Des Davids, Rock Downpour, California Love Machine, James Prudence, Sayeed Ali, Aristocrat, Knuckles, Dazzling Dave Diamond, Billy Russell, Mike Orlando, Juan Washington, Honest Frank, Justin Sensitive, Mean Jean Cattley, Flying Jimmy Fox, Black Eagle and Andre Jones. - Marc Speed and Cameron Vessey signed with NYCW - Robbie Retro signed with MAW [B] Title Changes[/B] - Thomas Morgan won the 4C Championship - Johnny Martin defeated Tank Bradley for the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title - Davis Wayne Newton captured the MAW Championship - Bret Biggz and Knuckles defeated D.C. Rayne and Eddie Howard to end their 3+ year reign as DAVE Tag Champs - Freddie Datsun defeated Angry Gilmore for the TCW International Title - Art Reed and Lead Belly captured the TCW Tag Titles from The Darkness Workers

Ota and Marv came over to my apartment to discuss everything this month. WE discussed the industry and economy as we always did. The economy was in bad shape this month, worse than last year and almost rock bottom. The wrestling industry on the other hand was the strongest it has been since we opened and still getting stronger. Next we moved to our financial statement for the month. I was happy to report we had made 8k for the month with the sell out. Next on our agenda were plans for our August show, Center Stage. We already had a main event that would be sure to be good, but needed some match ups that would anchor the card. After we talked about what we could do and spoke about talent we wanted to keep our eye on, we got fully on track and came up with a card. Marv and Ota left and I got to work on a flier. [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Live from The Junkyard[/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR] Two out of Three Falls Match[/B] [I]Tyler has made it very clear he wants a shot at Aaron’s Heavyweight Title. He inched closer to getting that match at Summer Scorcher when he defeated the champion in a non title match. This month he gets another opportunity to gain another victory over the champion. One has to believe it would help to solidify Tyler’s shot.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] [I]JD has two impressive victories in his AW career and looks to continue his momentum this month against the hot youngster Trent Shaffer. Trent was a major player in the LiveWire Title scene in the early days of AW but now looks ready to take his career to another level. Can Morgan get his third victory? Or will Trent take another big win for himself?[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske ©[/COLOR] for the AW Midwest Championship[/B] [I]Hugh de Aske puts his title on the line this month against Arthur Dexter Bradley. Bradley has had good success in Japan, but has struggled to find the same here in the States. Can he use this opportunity to break out? Or will Aske successfully defend?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] vs. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Angel de Mexico[/COLOR][/B] [I]This month Angel de Mexico returns to action against two of the best AW has to offer. This match looks sure to be something great. Can Angel de Mexico make a triumphant return? Or will Morgan or Jett rain on his parade?[/I] [B]Also scheduled to appear: AW LiveWire Champion Casey Valentine, Al Coleman, Cameron Vessey and more![/B] Tyler Chance vs. Aaron Andrews Trent Shaffer vs. JD Morgan Arthur Dexter Bradley vs. Hugh de Aske © Thomas Morgan vs. Jacob Jett vs. Angel de Mexico

[CENTER]Photobucket [B]Live from the SOLD OUT Junkyard Attendance: 1000[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Remmy Honeyman[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Al Coleman[/B][/COLOR] in 2:43 by pinfall with a Flying Legdrop [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid opener here that debuted a new worker. Remmy seems to be a solid worker and has great chemistry with Coleman.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]K-Squared[/B][/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"][B]Mark Smart[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Edward Cornell [/B][/COLOR]in 7:42; the order of elimination was K-Squared first, then Edward Cornell, and finally Mark Smart. [B]Casey Valentine makes defense number 2 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid four way elimination match here. Casey is a solid worker and is getting better each month. Edward Cornell has come a long way as well.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest, Remmington Remus and Angela Morgan come to the ring and welcome another sold out crowd to the night’s events. They run down the card and give a brief history report on the Andrews/Chance feud. [B][SIZE="3"] D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Crowd seems pretty uppity tonight. Hopefully that means good things.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Cameron Vessey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B][/COLOR] in 1:43 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]I wanted to give Vessey a squash win to start the show and he got it. The crowd hated it though. It truly was terrible.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ángel De México[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Thomas Morgan[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] in 9:26 when Ángel De México defeated Thomas Morgan by pinfall with a Mexican Death [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great return for Angel de Mexico here. I’m happy he recovered from his Concussion and is back with us.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring and cuts a promo on Tyler Chance. [B]“Two months ago I had to face some punk, Tyler Chance, and I got beat. I know he got lucky, but all of you think he is better than me. Well he isn’t and tonight I’ll prove it! I’m going to beat him in our match and settle everything once and for all. When I’m done with Tyler, he won’t want anything to do with me.” [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Solid promo work by Andrews here. The crowd is really into the program we have going.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Arthur Dexter Bradley[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Hugh de Aske[/B][/COLOR] in 10:58 by pinfall [B]following interference from [COLOR="Red"]Ota[/COLOR]. Arthur Dexter Bradley wins the AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ota[/COLOR][/B] gets on the microphone as he stares down Hugh de Aske [B]“Ota comes for you!”[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]This set up was great. Ota wanted to get more active on the shows and this allows him to do just that. Also, the crowd really seemed to buy into his mysterious short speech.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] in 16:27 by pinfall with a Heart Burn [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Fantastic job here by a veteran and another experienced worker. Trent’s win is a big boost for him.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] is seen backstage getting ready for his match. He stands and walks towards the door but looks to the camera first. [B]“Andrews is going down.” [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd is really into Tyler and it shows.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] in 25:54 by two straight falls, with the final fall happening by pinfall after a Half and Half Suplex [B][SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]As good as I could have ever wanted from these two again. Their program is a hot thing in AW right now and is making a lot of interest for us. [/I] As Tyler is on the turnbuckles celebrating [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews, Cameron Vessey and Al Coleman[/B][/COLOR] jump him and beat him down to the ground. They lay an all out assault on him and leave him lying bloodied in the center of the ring to close the show. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good segment to build more heat for the main event feud and leave the fans with something to want to know more about next month.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C+[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]Better than we have been with great matches top to bottom. Our main event really sold the evening, but Shaffer/Morgan was a solid match of the night contender as well. We used a lot of talent, but should still turn a profit. We’ll know for sure in a day or two. [/I]

We had a somewhat busy August as we extended Katie Cameron, Thomas Morgan, Aaron Andrews, Arthur Dexter Bradley, Trent Shaffer, Kashmir Singh and Nathaniel Ca$ino. Trent did want a steep pay increase, but I like the kid and Ota had no problem paying him what he wanted. We also signed Remmy Honeyman during the month. We also said goodbye to Steven Parker. Our first Road to Glory Winner wanted a steep pay increase when negotiations came up and I couldn’t justify paying it to him when he had so much difficulty working good matches with our roster. Besides that I sent out some promo tapes to some TV and PPV companies, but none gave us the time of day. Elsewhere in the industry… [B]Recent News[/B] INPSIRE rose to National Size “The Terminator” Buzz Reid debuted. Buzz looks like an enforcer type guy and that should be what he plays often. He has okay brawling skills but not much else. Ed Monton retired. Valiant was putting over Mikey James on TV. R.K. Hayes ripped Harry Wilson apart in an internet interview BHOTGW and INSPIRE both signed new PPV deals. TCW – The TV Show will be debuting on America Sports 1 when the new season kicks up. TCW’s creative team is slacking… [B] Signings/Releases[/B] Tully Arthurs, Steel, Primus Allen, Jim Force, Richie Riggins, Xavier Reckless, Island Boy Apollo, Carlos Gonzalez and Too Hot signed up with PPG Amazing Fire Fly signed with MPWF Grease Hogg signed with NYCW Chief Two Eagles signed with TCW John Covel signed up with DAVE Jack Bruce left SWF Pat Deacon left TCW Façade decided MAW wasn’t big enough for him anymore Mario Heroic left CZCW [B] Title Changes[/B] Mainstream Hernandez beat Mario Heroic for the Coastal Zone Championship but then informed management he’d be leaving so he dropped the belt to Hell’s Bouncer In one of those WTF?! moments Fox Mask wins the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title James Prudence became the first PPG Champion Mean Jean Cattley and California Love Machine teamed together as Team Pride to win the PPG Tag Titles Steel, possibly the only wrestler on the PPG roster that fits their mission statement, won the PPG Wrestling Sprit Title Frederique Antonio Garcia defeated Eric Eisen for the SWF North American Title Texas Pete and Akima Brave teamed together to win the TCW Tag Titles

Marv and Ota came over to my house on the second for our usual creative meeting. We first discussed the economy and industry as always. The economy was still in a pretty bad way and falling but the industry had interest still very high and climbing. As the three of us settled in with our notebooks and roster list, Marv asked about financials. I told them we had made 5k for the month while using a lot of talent. Next, we spoke about some of the talent that was unemployed again due to Japan tours having been completed. Now was our time to sign them if we wanted them. We spoke about a few workers specifically and decided to send offers to them. We’d probably be giving our roster a face lift in the next month or so. Next we finally laid my three night wrestling extravaganza to rest for now. With lack of star power to either utilize ourselves or send out on talent trades, Road To Glory was looking to have a HUGE obstacle to over come last years edition. But we thought our guys could do it. So we have faith. Next we began speaking of what we wanted to do with our card for September. We had a few different ways we could go with the main event and when Marv threw in his idea, Ota and I really liked it. So we planted that seed and began to round out the card. At about 11 P.M. they left and I went to work on a flier. [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Live from The Junkyard[/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske [/COLOR][/B]vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Ota[/B][/COLOR] [I]Last month Ota mysteriously cost Aske his Midwest Championship. This month Hugh gets a shot at revenge as he steps into the ring with the Japanese veteran. Can Hugh de Aske come out with retribution? Or will Ota go two up on him?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Angel de Mexico[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Arthur Dexter Bradley ©[/COLOR] for the AW Midwest Championship[/B] [I]Angel de Mexico made a huge return last month defeating Jacob Jett and Thomas Morgan in a three way dance. This month he has the opportunity to make ADB’s title reign the shortest in history. Can he make that opportunity history? Or will Arthur successfully defend his title?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Brendan Idol[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] [I]Both of these men are fighting for the attention of AW Management. A win here would not only catch the eye of AW Commissioner Laura Lincoln for a possible title match down the road, but for entry into the 2010 Road to Glory tournament.[/I] [I]Also scheduled to appear: AW Heavyweight Champion Aaron Andrews, Tyler Chance, JD Morgan, Trent Shaffer, AW LiveWire Champion Casey Valentine, Cameron Vessey and many more![/I] Hugh de Aske vs. Ota Angel De Mexico vs. Arthur Dexter Bradley © Brendan Idol vs. Jacob Jett

To my readers: I just wanted to let you know I have not given up on this. I go to school at Northern Illinois University where the shootings occured on Valentines Day. I just haven't been in a dynasty mood since then. So I will be back, Im just taking a little break right now.

[CENTER]Photobucket [B]Live from the SOLD OUT Junkyard Attendance: 1000[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="blue"] Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jared Johnson[/B][/COLOR] in 4:52 by pinfall with a Packaged Piledriver [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]I thought these two might work well together but they didn’t. The crowd was kind of restless as they were still getting settled.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Al Coleman[/B][/COLOR] in 4:43 by pinfall with a Double Or Nothing [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]This wasn’t a bad match by any means but the crowd just didn’t get into it at all. Nathaniel gets the win and Al gets some in ring time.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] in 3:33 by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match between KC and I. This guy is great to work with and I think he might be something here in AW.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer[/B][/COLOR] come to the ring to open the show and say how they are sick of being treated like crap from Aaron Andrews and JD Morgan. As they continue to make their point [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews and JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] make their way to the ring. They argue back and forth for a few moments before a scuffle breaks out in the ring. Backstage staff runs to the ring to break it up followed by AW Commissioner Laura Lincoln. Once the four men are separated she announces [B]that we will see Trent Shaffer and Tyler Chance against Aaron Andrews and JD Morgan in a tag match! [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid segment to open our main show. It helped to get some special feeling for our fans as they get an unannounced main event.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Mark Smart[/COLOR][/B] in 7:47 by submission. [B]Casey Valentine makes defense number 3 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid lower card match here. Mark needed some ring time and Casey gets another defense of his LiveWire Title.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="Red"][B]JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] are backstage and taunt Trent Shaffer and Tyler Chance. They go on for a few minutes while the crowd boos them like mad. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as good as I thought it would be. I figured Aaron’s entertainment skills would be able to pick it up.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ángel De México[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/COLOR][/B] in 10:52 by pinfall with a Mexican Death. [B]Ángel De México wins the AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Arthur was just a transitional champion in the biggest sense of the word. I think Angel De Mexico will be a good champion here and will become a major player in AW.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated[COLOR="Blue"][B] Brendan Idol[/B][/COLOR] in 11:42 by pinfall with a handful of tights[B][SIZE="3"] C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great match between these two. They are proving to be GREAT assets on our roster at this point in our existence.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tracy Brendon[/COLOR][/B] comes out and promotes our t-shirts. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ota[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Hugh de Aske[/B][/COLOR] in 10:46 by pinfall with a Ninja Strike [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great match between one of our veterans and one of our relative new comers. I’m really excited with the work these two were able to do.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Trent Shaffer and Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] are backstage preparing for their match but they take some time out to talk about their opponents. Tyler Chance says that Aaron Andrews might be the Heavyweight Champion, but his time is limited. Tyler wants that belt and will do whatever it takes to get it. Trent talks about JD Morgan, saying he broke into AW and thought he was all big and bad because he’s a veteran of the industry. Trent says he’s the new blood to fade the old away. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Solid promo work from both guys here to help hype the upcoming match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews and JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer and Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] in 18:42 when Aaron Andrews defeated Trent Shaffer by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great main event that added some tension in the rivalries between both sets of men. Andrews pinning Shaffer with the dirty tactics helps establish him as the avoidant heel.[/I] After the match, JD Morgan has retreated to the back and Aaron Andrews is taunting Trent Shaffer when Tyler Chance blind sides him and they begin brawling. After a few successive right hands, Tyler gets the advantage and snaps Aaron over with a hurrincanrana. He then heads to the outside and grabs a ladder from under the ring. He uses that to further assault the champion before setting the ladder up over top of the fallen man and posing on it to end the show.[B][SIZE="3"] D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some good in ring brawl work here to help advance their feud.[/I] [B][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Overall Rating: C[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [I] Overall not a bad show. The crowd was finally hot during the main show. I thought all of our guys did good tonight, especially everyone in the main event. I’m sure we’ve made money again, but we’ll have to wait and see. [/I]

In September we signed Nigel Svennsson and KC Glenn. Also we re-upped Mark Smart and Valentine. Other than that we had a quite month and look elsewhere in the industry. [B] Recent News[/B] - Alpha Female finally called it a career. She was quoted at saying while she was a little bummed at leaving the ring she was also glad she could relax. - Amy Galaxy put over Power Girl in an interview - Los Fury put over Pirrato as a great person - Emma Evans and Kevin Jones are now dating. - Too Hot put over Terry Smith on a TV show as a great person - Tracy Brendon had a lot of good things to say about Jim Lou Freebush [B] Signings/Releases[/B] - Mike Orlando, Steven Parker and Sayeed Ali signed with CZCW - Angel De Mexico signed with OLLIE - Jack Giedroyc will tour with INSPIRE - Mainstream Hernandez and Mario Heroic signed with SWF - Sgt. Bubba Le West signed with MAW [B] Title Changes[/B] - Skull DeBones defeated Liberty for the CGC Canadian Title - Donnie J defeated Remmy Skye for the Coastal Zone Xtreme Title - The NOTBPW Unlimited Action Title was the hot potato this month as Guide won it from John Maverick, lost it to The Natural, who then lost it to Shooter Sean Deeley - Andre Jones defeated Steel for the PPG Wrestling Spirit Championship - Rudy Velasquez won the TCW Intercontinental Title

Marv and Ota came over to my apartment on the third of October for our monthly creative meeting. As we all got settled in with our notes I began by reporting the wrestling industry had finally peaked at a fairly good level and was now slowly beginning to decline. At the same time the economy had fallen even further than last month and was still on the decline. Next we talked about our performance last month. We seemed to have fallen into a nice groove making money as we came up 4k richer again. I wasn’t complaining because any money we were making was good. We began talking about our plans for Road To Glory. It was the opportunity for us to make a new star or help to reestablish an old one. We mulled over what we wanted to do in December for a while and then moved our talks to our next event, ReVolution. We had some strong main event programs going at the moment that we wanted to build on. After NUMEROUS hours of deliberation we decided on our card and they left, leaving me to design our promotional flier. [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Live at The Junkyard [/B] [/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews ©[/COLOR] for the AW Heavyweight Championship[/B] [I]Trent Shaffer took offense to the fact that Aaron Andrews used the ropes to pin him during their tag team match last month. This month Trent Shaffer has challenged Andrews to another match and to beat him without using the ropes. Andrews has accepted and Laura Lincoln put her own touch to the match, making it a title match. Can Trent Shaffer make the most of this opportunity or will Andrews find a way to continue as champion?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two clashed in the main event tag team match last month and got us wondering what they would do in a singles match. JD Morgan has been on somewhat of a tear since coming to AW and has to have his eyes on the Road to Glory Tournament. Can Morgan come up with a big win to put Tyler Chance’s hope for a title match to rest? Or will Tyler Chance get a firm foothold on his quest to become a two time Heavyweight Champion?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Ota[/COLOR][/B] [I]Ota has chosen Hugh de Aske as a foe over the last couple of months. Not knowing why, Hugh de Aske has been fighting for his well being after being cost the Midwest Championship. Ota got the win last month, but this month Hugh De Aske looks to even it up.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Brendan Idol[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] [I]After last month’s match up, Brendan Idol has said he can beat Jacob Jett given the opportunity. AW management has granted him that second opportunity this month. Both of these young competitors have to be thinking about their chance to be the next Heavyweight Champion by gaining entry into the 2010 Road to Glory tournament. A win here would help their cause.[/I] [B] Also scheduled to appear: AW Midwest Champion Angel de Mexico, AW LiveWire Champion Casey Valentine, Robbie Clavey, KC Glenn, Thomas Morgan, Edward Cornell and many more![/B] Trent Shaffer vs. Aaron Andrews © Tyler Chance vs. JD Morgan Hugh de Aske vs. Ota Brendan Idol vs. Jacob Jett

[CENTER]Photobucket [B]Live at the SOLD OUT Junkyard Attendance: 1000[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Amazing Fire Fly[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Valentine[/B][/COLOR] in 2:53 by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]I thought AFF would be able to carry this short match, but it wasn’t the case. In fact he seemed a little off tonight. The crowd is always real restless in the first match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Erik Strong[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Christian Vars[/B][/COLOR] in 2:45 by pinfall with a Strong Sault D [I]Not a bad match between these two. I was dead set on getting a lot of our talent air time this month and happy to see a good match from these two. Christian is improving each time he gets into the ring.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] in 7:51 by submission. [B]Casey Valentine makes defense number 4 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another great match between myself and Casey Valentine. I have been getting some questioning from some of the roster, Casey in particular, about the fear of this match becoming repetitive. My defense is that the live crowd wants great matches, so if we can guarantee them something to get them hot going into the main show, we’ll keep using it. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest, Remmington Remus and Angela Morgan come to the ring to welcome the audience and live crowd to ReVolution. They run down the card we have tonight and plug the main event of Trent Shaffer and Aaron Andrews. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd is really hyped for the card tonight it seems. Let’s hope they stay hot all night.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Thomas Morgan[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Edward Cornell[/B][/COLOR] in 5:52 when KC Glenn defeated Edward Cornell by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]I never thought this match would come out this good. I expected them to put on a good match, but not this solid. The crowd was happy to see some cool three way spots.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ángel De México[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Raphael[/B][/COLOR] in 7:52 by pinfall with a Mexican Death. [B]Ángel De México makes defense number 1 of his AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not bad considering. Raphael needed some air time and gets it here. He put on a solid match with our Midwest Champion.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Brendan Idol[/B][/COLOR] in 10:52 by submission with a Jett Engine [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid match here that should help both workers. Brendan Idol keeps getting better.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo. [B]“Last month I defeated Tyler Chance and put his title hopes to rest. He needs to realize that even if he does get a match with me, he will not end my run. I will emerge victorious and retain my Heavyweight Championship. I am on the fast track to stardom and my first step to that is to knock John Covel from the record books as the longest reigning champion in history and take his place.. So even if Tyler Chance does do something to earn that shot, it won’t be worth the trouble. I’ll take him down when the time comes.” [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Aaron has got some great microphone skills for himself. I really like him in the fact that he can talk for himself along with his in ring skills.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Ota[/B][/COLOR] in 10:44 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Driver [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid match up between these two foes. Hugh gets the victory here and the crowd loved it. Ota is still getting better in his older age. [/I] After the match, Ota jumps Hugh and attacks him, laying him out. The crowd laid into the veteran as he played to them while leaving. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad segment to build some more hype up.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] in 13:33 by pinfall after interference from Aaron Andrews [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Exactly what I expected out of these two. A solid pre main event that the crowd really liked. Andrews’ interference helped to advance the program.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Tracy Brendon[/COLOR][/B] comes out and introduces our new Jacob Jett shirt. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer[/B][/COLOR] in 18:58 by pinfall following interference from JD Morgan. [B]Aaron Andrews makes defense number 6 of his AW Heavyweight Championship. [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Even though Andrews and Shaffer don’t seem to click, they put on a good match. The interference from Morgan helps his rivalry with Trent. The crowd was into the match. [/I] As Morgan and Shaffer stare each other down, Tyler Chance comes from the back and gets in the ring. He and Aaron Andrews come face to face. Before they can scuffle, the locker room empties and the two are separated to end the show. [B][SIZE="3"] C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Solid hype for this feud tonight. The crowd seems hot for their potential meeting.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C+[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]A fantastic show giving us some momentum heading into the end of the year. We used a lot of talent and they all did a fantastic job. I’m sure we didn’t make quite as much as last month, but I predict we still made a profit.[/I]

In October all we had on our plate was extending Edward Cornell. That was quick and painless. Past that, we looked elsewhere for news for October 2010. [B]Recent News[/B] - SWF removed Ryan Richards as their Head Booker due to poor performance. They replaced him with Eric Eisen. It’s great to be the boss’ son. - El Heroe Mexicano debuted in October. He is a solid luchadore worker trained by Champagne Lover. As long as he doesn’t have the ****y attitude his mentor does, he should do great things. - Injuries claimed three in ring competitors this month. Burning EXILE, Alexander Robinson and The Incredible Koyama all were forced to retire due to mounting injuries. Dread also retired on his own terms. - SWF, UCR and GCG signed PPV deals with Public Access Select, Euro Your Demand and Emperor Choice respectively. [B]Signings/Releases[/B] - Jay Fair signed with MAW - Frederique Antonio Garcia turned down a contract extension by SWF, claiming they had fallen too much. - Joss Thompson left USPW [B]Title Changes[/B] - Jack DeColt ended Davis Wayne Netwon’s year long reign as CGC World Champion - Mainstream Hernandez captured the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title. That one surprised me. - Rocky Golden defeated the departing Frederique Antonio Garcia for the SWF North American Title - Eric Eisen proved that it was good to be the Boss’ son and Head Booker when he booked himself to win the SWF World Title from Rick Law - Big Cat Brandon defeated Enygma to become the TCW World Heavyweight Champion. - Primus Allen captured the USPW National Title

I was extremely excited when Ota and Marv showed up for the creative meeting on the second of the month. It was visible I guess because they both wanted to know why I was so giddy. I allowed them to get settled in and decided to let them wonder a bit longer. The first thing I brought up was the economy and industry. The economy was still almost rock bottom and falling. The industry though had fallen a bit from last month and looked to be gaining momentum in its downward trend. This meant our attendance might start dropping, which was minutely evident last month in our projected attendance. We had been projecting an actual crowd of 1300 by counting the number of fans that had to be turned away when capacity was reached. At ReVolution we had only turned away about 250 fans instead of our normal 300. But I felt like we could continue to sell out the Junkyard. Next I touched upon our performance for October. We had once again turned a little over 4k as a profit. We were all pleased that we had made money every month we hadn’t run show in other regions. Which it had been almost a year since we’d run in the Tri-State area. Our popularity in the Midwest was climbing nicely, which meant we might be able to start thinking about expanding again once the economy and industry turned around. Finally, I couldn’t hold myself anymore and broke my excitement. A couple of months ago we thought we’d be in for a tough time trying to top previous year’s Road to Glory tournament’s because of our lack of star power from Cyrus Raynes, John Covel and Jay Chord all parting ways. We had briefly spoke of using our talent trade agreements with almost every North American promotion to help us out, but never figured we’d be able to bring anyone in seeing as we didn’t have much of anything to send out in return. But alas I got bored the night before and called up Dan and Victoria Stone at NOTBPW. We were actually able to come to an agreement on some trades that would bring some former AW talent back for the Road to Glory this year. When I told Ota and Marv the names, they went nuts for a few minutes and then realized this might be our most expensive show in a while. I told them it would be well worth it and then dished out the plans I had for this year’s tournament. Neither of them had any problem with it and our December show was set in stone. But now we had to concentrate on our November show. We already knew where we wanted to go with our main event and upper card and came up with some stuff to fill out our under card. Ota and Marv left at around 10 PM and I got to work on the promotional flier. [CENTER] Photobucket [B]Live at The Junkyard[/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] [I]AW Commissioner Laura Lincoln has made this match after the confrontation that ended ReVolution. Aaron Andrews said Tyler hadn’t earned his shot at the AW Heavyweight Title. Here’s his chance. Laura has made the stipulation that if Tyler can defeat Aaron at Insanity Plea, he will get his title match at Road to Glory in any type of match he chooses. One has to believe that Tyler will be extra motivated and Aaron will be extra pissed. This is one you won’t want to miss![/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] [I]Hugh and Ota have been going at it as of late. Last month Hugh was able to grab a victory to even the score at one win a piece. This month though he has to concentrate on the technically sound JD Morgan. Both men are looking for one final push to get into the 2010 Road to Glory tournament if they can. Will Hugh be able to concentrate on his challenge at hand? Or will Ota have the better piece of his attention?[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="red"][B]Ota[/B][/COLOR] [I]Somewhat of a strange match up here as Jacob Jett looks for his final push for the Road to Glory tournament in a match against the veteran worker. Can he defeat Ota to try and rejuvenate the main event with some more youth? Or will Ota take the victory and keep the average age high?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B]??? for an Entry into the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament[/B] [I]This tournament qualifier will leave Thomas Morgan trying to guess his opponent right up until his music hits. The only information we have is that he is a former AW talent. That narrows things down a little bit but Thomas Morgan will still have a challenge in front of him. Can he defeat this mystery man to gain his third entry into the tournament? Or will this unknown take a spot in the tournament instead?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B][/COLOR][B] for an Entry into the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament[/B] [I]A huge opportunity for these two workers. It seems to be a tradition that AW management gives an opportunity for one relative unknown to try and make a name for himself in the Road to Glory tournament. This has to be the beginnings of that opportunity. Which of these young men can take the opportunity of a lifetime?[/I] [B]Also: AW Commissioner Laura Lincoln officially announces the participants and the first round match ups for the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament Also scheduled to appear: Trent Shaffer, AW Midwest Champion Angel de Mexico, AW Livewire Champion Casey Valentine and more![/B] Tyler Chance vs. Aaron Andrews Hugh de Aske vs. JD Morgan Jacob Jett vs. Ota Thomas Morgan vs. ??? KC Glenn vs. Arthur Dexter Bradley

[CENTER]Photobucket [B]Live at the Junkyard[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jared Johnson[/B][/COLOR] in 3:34 by pinfall with a Heart Burn [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Trent Shaffer looked good in the ring tonight but both of these guys did a wonderful job to open the show. I just hope the crowd isn’t too hyped for what might be less exciting matches coming up next. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Edward Cornell[/B][/COLOR] in 4:52 by submission. [B]Casey Valentine makes defense number 5 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad match at all here and the crowd agreed. They were into the match, hoping for Edward to come out on top.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ángel De México[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Antonio[/B][/COLOR] in 4:47 by pinfall with a Mexican Death. [B]Ángel De México makes defense number 2 of his AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic match here to close out our pre-show. The only sad note is that Antonio’s contract came up and he wasn’t happy we hadn’t had anything for him and refused to re-up. We wish him nothing but the best elsewhere. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest, Remmington Remus and Angela Morgan came to the ring to hype up the card we had for the crowd. The touched upon each match and then hit the main event. The crowd seemed very excited for the main event. Then they made sure they mentioned that AW Commissioner Laura Lincoln would be announcing the participants and the first round matches for the 2010 Road To Glory Tournament. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd is really hyped tonight. I hope this carries through the night and into next month.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B][/COLOR] in 6:43 by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band [B]to gain entry into the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a horrible match here. I was kind of punishing Bradley for his lateness. I had suspended him after he showed up late to last month’s show. That was the third time since hiring him he had done so. KC Glenn gets the nod as the young talent in the tournament this year. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] hits the ring for his RTG Qualifying match and awaits his opponent. The crowd explodes as some familiar music hits and [B]Frankie Perez[/B] comes out from behind the curtain. [B]The 2009 Road to Glory winner has come back to AW![/B] [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic reaction for Frankie Perez as he makes his first appearance in AW since January.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Thomas Morgan[/B][/COLOR] in 10:06 by pinfall with a Perfect Parity [B]to gain entry in the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd didn’t know who to root for here as these two put on a fine match. Frankie Perez goes over and gets the opportunity to defend his crown from last year. [B][COLOR="Red"][/I] Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and gives a promo hyping his match against Tyler Chance. [B]“Once again Tyler Chance gets his way. He went and whined to Laura Lincoln and got his match tonight with me. But I will guarantee right now that he will not beat me tonight. He will not get the opportunity to name his own match for next month at the Road to Glory. Instead, his only opportunity to face me will be by going through seven other men to win the Road to Glory tournament. Sorry Tyler, but I’m not ready to give up this belt just yet.” [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as good as some of his previous microphone work, but still good enough to build some heat for the program.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Ota[/B][/COLOR] in 12:15 by submission with a Jett Engine [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid match here. Ota wanted to go over but I felt like Jacob had earned the win. These two got the crowd into the match though they were both heels. Jett though had the crowd behind him and there were even a few cheers for him.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] is backstage and cuts a promo on Aaron Andrews. [B]“You know each month we listen to Aaron Andrews claim how things are going to happen. Then they don’t actually happen. Tonight is going to be no different. I will defeat him and I will go on to Road to Glory and become a two time Heavyweight Champion.” [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some great microphone work by Tyler to give some final hype for their match tonight.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Hugh de Aske[/B][/COLOR] in 14:46 by submission after blatantly cheating following interference by Ota. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two didn’t click at all and it affected the match. It was still a good match that the crowd got into. Both men have earned their spots on the roster for a while to come.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Laura Lincoln[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring and grabs a microphone to announce the match ups for the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament. [B]“Ladies and gentlemen it is my pleasure to come before you and announce the participants and first round matches for AW’s annual spectacle, the Road to Glory Tournament. First, as we saw earlier tonight Frankie Perez will take on Jacob Jett! JD Morgan will take on the returning DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON! The young and impressive KC Glenn will go toe to toe with the 2008 Road to Glory Champion JAY CHORD! And in the final first round match up, Trent Shaffer will take on Brendan Idol! I would like to take this opportunity to wish all eight men the best of luck and invite each and every one of you to come out next month to witness what should be right up there with the great Road to Glory shows from the past!” [SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]Laura doesn’t have wonderful microphone skills. That might hurt her in AW. We might have to look into different options for our commissioner. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] in 17:56 by pinfall with a Half and Half Suplex [B]to get a shot at the Aw heavyweight Championship[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]C+ [/SIZE][/B] [I]A good match here to advance the program for the Heavyweight Title. The crowd was hot all the way through and was behind Tyler.[/I] Tyler gets on the microphone after the match and simply says[B] “I hope you’re not afraid of heights Aaron. Because next month I’m going to take that belt from you in a Ladder Match!” [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A short but VERY effective segment that the crowd exploded during. A ladder match is something we’ve rarely done.[/I] [B] [CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]Another good show that is right there with where we should be. Our popularity has gone up in the Midwest, so we’ll need to start putting on better shows to continue to increase that popularity. This should also give us plenty of momentum and hype heading into Road to Glory 2010 [/I]

In November of 2010 we extended Alan Parent, Jared Johnson and Raphael. We also said goodbye to Antonio. Other than that we look elsewhere for news. [B]Recent News[/B] - Mercutio Sleep, a standard modern day cruiserweight debuted. He doesn’t have much to make him stand out from everyone else, but does have good skills. If he can find something to make him stand out, he could become a star. - Vikki Victoria, possibly the most disturbing act in wrestling today, debuted. This guy cross dresses and poses as a woman. He seems to have his moments of good skills, but really only works in garbage wrestling. - In our own neck of the woods, Trent Shaffer and Tracy Brendon have been at each other’s throats. I hope they can overcome their differences and work things out. - SOTBPW and DAVE signed PPV deals with Seleccion Mexico and USA Free Choice respectively. - INSPIRE AND SOTBPW will get new shows on Japanese Sports Vision 2 and TV-Mex respectively. [B] Signings/Releases[/B] - Marcus McKing signed with PPG. - Jim Force, Jumbo Shrimp and Ekuma the Hawaiian Strong Man signed with SWF - Curt O’Malley signed with CZCW - Nigel Svennsson will be touring with GCG - Acid signed into development with the Hinote Dojo - Steven Parker signed with USPW - Amazing Fire Fly signed with MHW - Kashmir Singh will be touring with GCG - Runaway Train allowed his contract with SWF to expire. - Thomas Morgan and JD Morgan were not re-signed by NOTBPW [B]Title Changes[/B] - From one poor wrestler to the next, Eric Eisen proves his worth as SWF Head Booker as Ekuma the Hawaiian Strong Man captured the SWF National Title from Tana the Almighty - Stevie Grayson defeated Rudy Velasquez for the TCW Intercontinental Title

Marv and Ota came over to my apartment on the third of December and were very excited to officially set our plans for Road to Glory in stone. We first spoke about the industry and economy. The industry was steady where it had been last month as was the economy. Both still looked to be in a downward trend though. Next I brought up our performance from November. I reported we made a little over 6k for the month. It was nice considering we might have to struggle to come ahead in December. Next we began to officially sign off on our plans for the 2010 Road to Glory tournament. We already had most of our plans already in place, but this was us putting final touches. We had big plans for the show and felt good. We lined up some undercard matches to begin the night and began designing the flier. [CENTER]Photobucket [B]Live from The Junkyard[/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews © [/COLOR]in a Ladder Match for the AW Heavyweight Title[/B] [I]After months and months of being harassed and patronized by Aaron Andrews, Tyler Chance gets his shot at the Heavyweight Championship. Tyler heads into the match looking to become only the second two time champion in AW history. One has to believe that he’ll have the advantage in this ladder match. Can he come out with the gold? Or will Aaron Andrews do what he’s been promising all along?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR] in the first round of the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament[/B] [I]Frankie Perez has come back to AW to defend his Road to Glory win from last year. He goes up against one of the strongest up and comers in AW today Jacob Jett. Which one of these men will come one step closer to an opportunity for the Heavyweight Title.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR] in the first round of the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament[/B] [I]JD Morgan looks to make a big impact in his first Road to Glory Tournament. Davis Wayne Newton on the other hand is making his return to AW after a year and a half absence. Can he make his first Road to Glory since 2008 a successful one? [/I] [B][COLOR="blue"]KC Glenn [/COLOR][/B]vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Jay Chord[/COLOR][/B][B] in the first round of the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament[/B] [I]KC Glenn has a huge challenge ahead of him as he takes on the 2008 Road to Glory winner in Jay Chord. Can the young gun take out the former Heavyweight Champion and put a stop to his quest on a successful comeback? Or will the former Road to Glory winner come out on top?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] vs.[COLOR="blue"][B] Brendan Idol[/B][/COLOR] [B]in the first round of the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament[/B] [I]Two of AW’s regulars have earned spots in this year’s tournament. Both are looking to take their career to the next level. Which one of these two fan favorites can come out on top and move closer to the dream of being crowned a Heavyweight Champion?[/I] Tyler Chance vs. Aaron Andrews © Frankie Perez vs. Jacob Jett Davis Wayne Newton vs. JD Morgan KC Glenn vs. Jay Chord Trent Shaffer vs. Brendan Idol

[CENTER]Photobucket [B]Live at the SOLD OUT Junkyard Attendance: 1000[/B] [/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Amazing Fire Fly[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Christian Vars[/B][/COLOR] in 3:19 by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Christian seemed a little off his game tonight, but these two still put on a good opener. The crowd was into it.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ángel De México[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Thomas Morgan[/B][/COLOR] in 6:39 by pinfall with a Mexican Death. [B]Ángel De México makes defense number 3 of his AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another good pre-show match. I was sure these two were capable of better, but Angel de Mexico is about ready to leave on a three month tour with WLW so he may have been nervous. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] in 3:25 by pinfall. [B]Casey Valentine makes defense number 6 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid match for us that gets the crowd hyped up as we head into the main show.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest, Remmington Remus and Angela Morgan come to the ring and welcome the crowd to the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament. They run down the card and plug the main event. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]There’s something in the air here tonight, the crowd seems kind of hyped, but not as I would have liked.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Jay Chord[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]KC Glenn[/B][/COLOR] in 6:41 by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver [B]to advance to the Semi-Finals of the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]B[/SIZE]-[/B] [I]Wow! I never expected this out of our first match on the main show, but Jay Chord helps to re-earn my trust with his performance with KC tonight. I’ll inform you why he broke my trust later.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] in 7:39 by pinfall with a Perfect Parity [B]to advance to the Semi-Finals of the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid match up here that sees the 2009 tournament winner get the victory. More on Frankie later. [/I] After the match, Frankie walks over to Jacob Jett and extends his hand in appreciation of the youngster’s fight. Jacob accepts it much to the crowd’s pleasure. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some solid hinting done here.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Brendan Idol[/COLOR][/B] in 7:57 by pinfall with a Heart Burn [B]to advance to the Semi-Finals of the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Solid ring work by both men from our regular roster. They’ve both been impressing me lately and should get more consideration for pushes in the future.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] in 7:54 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex [B]to advance to the Semi-Finals of the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another fantastic match that helps another outsider get back on my good side. Davis’ performance with the veteran here was outstanding. Like I said, I’ll fill everyone in on the situation with these NOTBPW guys later.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tracy Brendon[/COLOR][/B] comes out and plugs the new Aaron Andrews shirt and the 2010 Road to Glory Shirt. [SIZE="3"][B]C+[/B][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Davis Wayne Newton[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Frankie Perez[/B][/COLOR] in 12:52 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex [B]to advance to the Finals of the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]These guys just keep pumping out great matches. Frankie and Davis put on a hell of a show for the fans.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jay Chord[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer[/B][/COLOR] in 13:13 by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver [B]to advance to the Finals of the 2010 Road to Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]This show is shaping up to be our best in a long time as another wonderful match gets the crowd going. Trent and Jay did well together just like they did a year or so ago. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] in 17:33 when Aaron Andrews retrieved the item. [B]Aaron Andrews makes defense number 7 of his AW Heavyweight Championship [SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd was on their feet almost all the way through this great spectacle of a Ladder Match. Aaron assured me he could put on a good one and he delivered. These two men put their bodies on the line with some amazing high spots off the ladder like Tyler hitting a Half and Half Suplex from the fifth step. Or Andrews hitting the Omega Driver from the top to end the match.[/I] Tyler Chance is still down after the match and Aaron Andrews approaches him and begins laying boots to the fallen challenger. The crowd boos his actions until [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] runs from the back and runs Andrews off. Jett slides into the ring and checks on Tyler as he stares down the Heavyweight Champion. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid turn segment here. The crowd had sensed it and seemed like they were waiting for the swerve heel to face to heel turns, but Jett never turned back. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jay Chord [/COLOR][/B]defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B][/COLOR] in 16:56 by pinfall with a Super DDT. [B]Jay Chord wins the 2010 AW Road to Glory Tournament [SIZE="3"]B[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic match up here that is the best we’ve had in a long time. In fact I think it’s the best since they met in the finals of the 2008 RTG Tournament. These two definitely helped their causes with their in-ring performances tonight. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jay Chord[/COLOR][/B] gets on the stick after his match. [B]“You know, two years ago I won this Tournament for the first time. And now that I’ve won it for the second time in front of you fans. I have to say…..that I am absolutely DISGUSTED to be inside this ring right now. I left this dump of a building last year for a reason. I left because I am better than this. I moved on to bigger and better things and I have no need to be here. So don’t expect me back here next month to cash in on my Heavyweight Title shot. Why would I want to beat some punk for a title I’ve already held when I can go back to NOTBPW and win a WORLD Heavyweight Championship?” [SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Jay’s solid microphone skills never cease to impress me. This was a good set up for our next segment.[/I] The crowd’s boos turn to cheers as [COLOR="Blue"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] emerges from the back and gets a microphone of his own before getting into the ring. [B]“You make me sick, Jay. You always rubbed me the wrong way when you were here full time and you sure as hell are rubbing me the wrong way right now. How dare you come into this great company, in front of these great fans and crap on the Road to Glory tournament? I would have killed to win this thing. I would have done anything to get my name put into the record books as the 2010 Road to Glory Champion. But instead I sat in the back and watched a son of a bitch like you win and then disrespect the company, its fans and the tournament. I think I speak for most of these people here when I say I’m glad I won’t have to see you next month. We’re glad you’re not in AW anymore. So get out of our ring and don’t show your face here ever again.” [/B] The crowd cheers as Jett takes a step back. Chord nods his head and begins to turn around, but instead turns around and tries to clothesline Jett. Jett blocks it and turns him around, dropping him with a DDT. He then climbs to the top rope and hits the Jett Take Off, much to the crowd’s pleasure. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not horrible here but the segment served its purpose.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Overall Rating: B-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]A terrific show in rating, but a nightmare to book. Here’s what happened with Davis, Frankie and Jay. When I called them up to confirm they would make the show and wanted to take part I laid my plans out word for word. I explained I wanted Jacob Jett to win the tournament, meaning he would take victories over all three of them to give him some more momentum than he already had. All three agreed until they got to the show. Every single one of them told me they weren’t going down for him and that I couldn’t do anything about it. So two hours before show time I had to scramble to re-book the entire show almost to get something good out of it. I pulled all three men into an office in the back and had some heated words, telling them that they would get their pay days but Frankie Perez would shake Jett’s hand and make him look as good as he could in their match. I also told Jay he would be laid out by Jett to end the show. And then I informed them to not expect a call from me in the near future asking them to come back to the company that MADE them stars to NOTBPW. I think that’s when they realized how selfish they had been and went out their to give me my show of the year.[/I]

We had a somewhat busy month in December as we said goodbye to Antonio, Masked Cougar and Alan Parent. I was keeping Cougar around because I felt he would need a job after his injury but when his negotiations came around, with approximately 4 months left before he could return and he wanted a four hundred dollar pay increase. I said no and wished him a speedy recovery. Next we released Alan Parent. Alan has been with us since the beginning and I didn’t want to waste his time fearing he might get lost in the shuffle with all of our other talent. We also extended Amazing Fire Fly. And we made new additions to our roster with Rob Reynolds, a new debuting worker in the industry who is a hard hitting “lightweight” and Ryan Powell who had just been released from his TCW contract. I feel he’ll bring another veteran mind to the company and help our youngsters develop. Elsewhere in the industry…. [B]Recent News[/B] - Lee Wright hung his boots up. - Kathleen Lee had some good things to say about Luke Cool on TV. - NOTBPW didn’t find a new carrier for Chaos and that TV show will cease to exist. [B] Signings/Releases[/B] - Air Attack Weasel and Dazzling Dave Diamond signed with MAW - Fox Mask, Angel De Mexico, Randy Bumfhole and Xavier Reckless will tour with WLW this time around. At the same time UK Dragon, Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Tasuku Shinozuka signed with WLW - Cameron Vessey will be going on a tour with INPSIRE - John Covel signed with TCW - Sgt. Bubba Lee West and Shane Sneer signed with NYCW [B] Title Changes[/B] - Sayeed Ali won the 4C Hardcore title from Jerry Martin - Mario Heroic captured the DAVE Unified Title from Jack Giedroyc to end his 16 month reign - Kid Toma and Donnie J won the vacant MAW Tag Titles - Robbie Retro won the SWF National Title - Enforcer Roberts won the TCW International Title from Freddie Datsun

Ota and Marv came over to my apartment on the third of January for our monthly creative meeting. We got settled in and I began by reporting the status of the industry and economy like I always did. The economy had hit a new low and was still falling. It was near rock bottom. The industry had lost some strength since our last meeting and was slowly picking up momentum in its downhill trend. Next Ota asked Marv to leave so he could give me my yearly evaluation, but I insisted Marv be a part of everything. So Ota went on to commend me on my work over the last year with the loss of talent and problems that have arisen. Next he told me he would be lifting his block on us hiring wrestlers working for other companies as he felt like we had built plenty of credible stars in the last two years. This made me excited as I had been compiling a list of guys I’d gotten solid looks at since this ban was put on me. They’d be getting calls as soon as the meeting was over. Next he said he was ready to place some new goals for me. The first two were blocks on talent, much like the home grown talent. This time he felt signing past their prime wrestlers would look bad for us, so I couldn’t hire anyone over 42. Next he said he’d like the roster to be biased towards natural athletes and said I couldn’t sign anyone with less than above average athleticism. I thought to myself how hard this might be. But it was quickly whisked from my mind when he told me his next goal. He wanted me to beef up our bank account. Which was MY money might I add. We sat at a little over 535k and he wanted us over 803k before two years were up. This was ridiculous. We had been averaging #4500 a month in profit and that wouldn’t do it. I got very upset for a few moments and began thinking out loud. I finally told him we would either need to try and promote our shows as a little bit larger or try two shows a month. I didn’t really care what he wanted at that point as this company was my baby and it was my money. Finally I made the decision that we’d change the promotion of our shows from small to medium and see where it got us. Which meant we’d be trying a new venue. I called them up hoping they’d answer and sure enough they did. The War Memorial Auditorium had Saturday nights open and I booked a few months worth of shows there. Next I reported that we had made a little over 5k for December. After that we began talking about our plans for Dawnings. We came up with a plan and I went to work on the fliers. Ota wanted to stay and help, but I wasn’t in the mood and told him to leave. [B][CENTER]Photobucket Live at The War Memorial Auditorium[/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR] in a Special Attraction Match[/B] [I]These two have been booked for the crowd’s enjoyment. These high fliers should put on an amazing spectacle for the fans in attendance at the new venue for AW. Which of these young stars can come out on top? [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Ota[/B][/COLOR] [I]Ota has made it a routine part of his life to make sure he does something to get under Hugh’s skin. They’ve faced off twice before and each man has a victory. This is the rubber match in their rivalry and each man would definitely like a win. Can the veteran use his experience to take out the youngster? Or will youth and speed win out?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Mark Smart[/COLOR][/B] [I]KC Glenn had an impressive match up with Jay Chord in the first round of the Road to Glory Tournament last month. This month he looks to use his momentum to gain a victory over one of AW’s originals in Mark Smart. Can KC take the victory? Or will Mark Smart be able to upset the fast rising youngster?[/I] [B]Also scheduled to appear: AW Heavyweight Champion Aaron Andrews, Jacob Jett, AW LiveWire Champion Casey Valentine, Raphael and many more! [/B] Trent Shaffer vs. Tyler Chance Hugh de Aske vs. Ota KC Glenn vs. Mark Smart

[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]2010 Year End Awards[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B]Wrestler of the Year:[/B] Nicolas Lopez [B] Young Wrestler of the Year:[/B] Lane Stevens (3) [B] Veteran Wrestler of the Year:[/B] Dread (3) [B]Female Wrestler of the Year:[/B] Wanda Fish [B]Promotion of the Year:[/B] NOTBPW [B]Most Improved Promotion of the Year:[/B] DAVE [B]Match of the Year:[/B] Lane Stevens defeated Tommy Cornell at TCW Weekly [B]Card of the Year:[/B] NOTBPW Classic Clash [B]PWH Magazine Top 100 Wrestlers – Top 10[/B] 1. Nicolas Lopez 2. Eisaku Kunomasu 3. Tommy Cornell 4. Lane Stevens 5. Bryan Vessey 6. Duane Stone 7. Shuji Inukai 8. Mito Miwa 9. Sean McFly 10. Yoshimi Mushashibo No AW Workers in the top 100 [B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Adrenaline Wrestling Year End Awards 2010[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][B]Wrestler of the Year[/B] – Aaron Andrews Young Wrestler of the Year[/B] – Trent Shaffer [B]Match of the Year[/B] – Jay Chord defeated Davis Wayne Newton at Road to Glory 2010 [B] Show of the Year[/B] – Road to Glory 2010

[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Adrenaline Wrestling roster as of January 2011[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B]Main Eventers[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR] – AW Heavyweight Champion[/B] Aaron Andrews has become a major player in AW over the last year and a half. He’s held the Heavyweight Title for the last 13 months. Unless he wants too much of a pay increase, he won’t be going anywhere. [B][COLOR="Red"]Ota[/COLOR][/B] Ota has become more active over the last six or seven months. His desire to help out the product has come with its price though as he feels he is too good to put over other workers. He’s semi talented in the ring and can only go for around ten minutes before becoming winded and weighing the match down. [B][COLOR="Red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] Morgan is a solid technical worker and veteran of the business that was brought in last year to help develop our up and comers. He’s done a wonderful job in the ring so far and should remain on the roster as long as he doesn’t ask for too much. [B][COLOR="Red"]Ryan Powell[/COLOR][/B] We brought Ryan in just a month before the end of 2010 and haven’t debuted him yet. He brings some more experience to our roster and some good in ring skills. He doesn’t ask for much coming off of a contract with CGC, which makes him even more of an asset. [B]Upper Midcarders[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Brendan Idol[/COLOR][/B] Brendan has been with us since our first show and has been improving greatly. This might be his break out year as his in ring skills are up to par with a lot of our already established upper card. I’ve been trying to give him some matches with the bigger guys. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] This kid is just solid beyond belief. He has risen up our ranks quickly. So quickly in fact his Midwest Title reign was cut short after just 2 defenses. He’s working an important program with Ota right now and his performance in it will determine exactly which direction he goes. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] Jacob was a key midcarder in our first couple of years. After a while of sitting dormant in the midcard, his in-ring skills caught my eye again and I decided to test him. He ahs passed and earned himself a push to the uppercard. 2011 should be a solid year for him. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] Trent might be in his last year in AW now as his contract is one of our largest. He has the skills to back up his demands, but at this time his skills aren’t worth the money I would normally pay him. We’ll have to see what he wants when his contract comes up. Otherwise he’s a great member of our roster. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] Tyler is a mainstay on our roster. His contract demands are high, but he is invaluable to our product. That coupled with his pledged loyalty to us means he’ll probably get everything he wants from me. Ota is a different story. [B]Midcarders[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Angel de Mexico [/COLOR]– AW Midwest Champion[/B] Angel missed a year of action from 2009 to 2010 due to a concussion. He came back mid last year and has proved to me why he’s here again. He’s had a fairly successful run as Midwest Champion already and if off on a tour of Japan. [B][COLOR="Red"]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/COLOR][/B] I had pegged this guy as a player for the future, but over the last year or so he’s started to make me question that. He has trouble working with most of the guys that should match up with him. He has a lateness problem. He’s shown up late twice this year alone. His skills aren’t horrible, but they aren’t great either. He might find himself out of AW before the year is over. [B][COLOR="Red"]Bob Casey[/COLOR][/B] Bob is a good guy who has been around for a while. He hasn’t gotten any in ring time for a while but should remain here for as long as he wants to be. [B][COLOR="Red"]Cameron Vessey[/COLOR][/B] Cameron was set to get a very important role with us but goes of on tours of Japan regularly so can’t really be relied upon. He’s still in the running for this position but he’s got company now. Cameron is still a solid worker that shouldn’t go anywhere. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Erik Strong[/COLOR][/B] Erik was with us at the beginning and has since gotten lost in the shuffle with the influx of talent into the business. I love his persona but he might be coming to the end of his run with AW. I just don’t want him to go without work. [B][COLOR="Red"]Flash Savage[/COLOR][/B] We’ve just recently brought Flash Savage in along with his partner Oscar Golden to try and rekindle our hopes of a tag team division. [B][COLOR="Red"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] Kashmir is another solid worker that can help any of our guys out in the ring. His skills aren’t bad but he just fails to connect with the crowd. He shouldn’t lose his spot on the roster as long as he doesn’t begin asking for money not suitable for a glorified jobber. [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] KC is a worker that we brought in last summer. He’s proven his worth since, putting on great matches with almost everyone we’ve set next to him. We all feel good about his future with us. He shouldn’t go anywhere in the near future. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Nathaniel Ca$ino[/COLOR][/B] Nathaniel is another guy that was perfect for a rise with us a couple of years ago but now he’s getting lost in the shuffle. I have a sinking feeling that he might be on his way out as well. [B][COLOR="Red"]Oscar Golden[/COLOR][/B] See Flash Savage [B][COLOR="Red"]Remmy Honeymoon[/COLOR][/B] Remmy is another guy who came in last year. He’s had a little bit of trouble settling in but I’m not ready to give up on him yet. His skills need to be developed before he can become a star. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rob Reynolds[/COLOR][/B] Rob hasn’t made his debut with us yet, but his skills are solid for just entering the business. We’ll play around with him and see how he does with our product. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] Thomas is getting up there in age. He’s 36 now and has been passed up by all the younger guys in AW. His skills are solid and he’s showing no signs of bad aging, so he should stick around for a while. I tried to give him some success and he just isn’t able to get over enough. [B]Lower Midcarders[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"] Al Coleman[/COLOR][/B] Al has okay skills and has been with us since the beginning. His skills haven’t developed as I had hoped but I’ve kept him around in hopes of making him a star in our tag division. I’m still trying to establish that. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Amazing Fire Fly[/COLOR][/B] This kid is in the need of some skill development, but should be a solid worker with time. His flying skills are amazing. I plan to keep him around and try to develop him into something. [B] [COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine [/COLOR]– AW LiveWire Champion[/B] Casey has been around since he debuted and has finally developed into a fine worker. I had pegged him as nothing more that someone for our tag division, but now he’s proving his worth as a singles guy. He should stick around for a while longer. [B][COLOR="Blue"] Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] I haven’t done as much work with Edward as I had wanted to when I signed him. I plan to spend more time on him this year to help develop him into a solid worker. [B][COLOR="Red"]Jared Johnson[/COLOR][/B] Jared is a good worker for having just debuted a few months back. He’s another guy in a weird situation right now as we have good workers that are beginning to get ahead of him. If he wants to make it here he’s going to need some improving. [B][COLOR="Red"] Mark Smart[/COLOR][/B] Mark is another guy who’s been here for a long time and shouldn’t be going anywhere. He’s another one of what I call a glorified jobber as we keep him around to make people look good. We can always count on a solid performance from him. [B][COLOR="Red"]Nomad[/COLOR][/B] Nomad has just recently been brought in. We’ll have to see how he does. [B][COLOR="Red"]Raphael[/COLOR][/B] Raphael is another one that might be on his way out. He’s not a great worker but not bad either. I just don’t know where to put him right now. We’ll have to see in the next few months. [B]Openers[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kendrick Kade[/COLOR][/B] I’ve just transformed K-Squared into Kendrick Kade to give him a new feel. His skills have developed nicely since we picked him up four years ago. I think it’s time to start giving him higher profile matches. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Nigel Svennsson[/COLOR][/B] Nigel is a guy I thought might develop very quickly but he’s struggled so far. I’ll try and give him some more time but he might be on his way out. [B]Enhancement Talents[/B] [B]Christian Vars[/B] Christian might be on his way out as well. His only real strength is his flying skills and without anything else to give us reason to move him up the card, he’ll never be able to showcase those talents. [B][COLOR="Red"] Valentine[/COLOR][/B] Valentine is a guy who has hung with us as a jobber forever. His skills are slowly improving and he shouldn’t be going anywhere for right now. [B]Staff Members[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Katie Cameron[/COLOR][/B] – Manager [B][COLOR="Blue"]Angel Morgan[/COLOR][/B] – Announcer [B][COLOR="Blue"]Remmington Remus[/COLOR][/B] – Announcer [B][COLOR="Blue"]Marv Earnest[/COLOR][/B] – Color Commentator [B][COLOR="Blue"]Bret Graveson[/COLOR][/B] – Referee [B][COLOR="Blue"]Shane Stones[/COLOR][/B] – Referee [B][COLOR="Blue"]Laura Lincoln[/COLOR][/B] – Authority Figure [B][COLOR="Blue"]Curt O’Malley[/COLOR][/B] – Road Agent [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tracy Brendon[/COLOR][/B] – Personality

Archived