TAWF: A DKX Diary

Guest Bolton

(Note: I'm using a form of Diablo Kombat X, created by the one and only Fleish, that I edited to have Mario and Luigi as wrestlers, Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle are in, as well as Marat Khoklov and Tommy Cornell, my brother, who's a huge fan of Team America, asked me to do a SE promotion based on Team America and make it the No.1 company) My name is Jack Gilmore, I am a booker who had booked for Rince Vusso's Championship Wrestling (Rince Vusso is a character I created who is the top champ of his own promotion) and that Rince had blocked all my title changes, I left the promotion, but one night it was that one phone call... Me: "Hi" Mystery Man: "Hello Jack Gilmore, I am looking for a head booker for a promotion..." Me: "Who are you?" Spottswoode: "The Name is...Spottswoode."

Getting to Know them... (That phone scitick comes from the king of diarys, Scapino1974!) I drove up to TAWF headquarters and got to meet the roster, most of them were nice to me, espically Lion-O (Nice guy, good with kids) and Bart Simpson (who, despite his past problems, is one of the most professional guys I've seen), but Triple H just gave me a cold look which said "Screw up my push, and you're dead." (He isn't very popular in the locker room, as he has Spottswoode kissing his behind, no creative control for him luckily!) Spottswoode helped me by giving me a list of wrestlers, highlighting the faces in Royal Blue and the heels in Red... Main Eventers [COLOR="red"]Adam Copeland[/COLOR] One half of the F*** Yeah champs [COLOR="red"]Bart Simpson[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Duffman[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Lion-O[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Mario[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Matt Damon[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Triple H[/COLOR] - Current Team America champion Upper Midcarders [COLOR="Red"]Chris Jericho[/COLOR] Other half of the F*** Yeah champs [COLOR="red"]Jackie Estacado[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Johnny Bravo[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Ken Masters[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Spider-Man[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]The Incredible Hulk[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR] Midcarders [COLOR="red"]Captain Planet[/COLOR] Current Durka Durka Champion [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Chris[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Donkey Kong[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Gary Johnston[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Hank Hill[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Homer Simpson[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Joe[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Lara Croft[/COLOR] [COLOR="royalblue"]Princess Fiona[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Sean Penn[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Shrek[/COLOR] Current Intelligence champion Lower Midcarders [COLOR="royalblue"]AJ Styles[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Akuma[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Alucard[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Bad Ass Cyborg[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Billy Lee[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Bryan Fury[/COLOR] Openers [COLOR="Blue"]Amy Rose[/COLOR] Current I don't want the power champion [COLOR="blue"]Jimmy Lee[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Tanya[/COLOR] Jobbers [COLOR="royalblue"]Jann Lee[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Terroist[/COLOR] Others Announcer: Joey Styles Commentators: JBL and Spottswoode Road Agents: Jack Gilmore (me) Referres: Lisa Johnston and Sarah. Injured: Sonic the Hedgehog

I am also posting the titles so you can understand. Main-Event: Team America (Current Holder: Triple H) Mid-Card: INTELLIGENCE (Current Holder: Shrek Mid-Card: TAWF F*** Yeah (Current Holders: Adam Copeland and Chris Jericho) Low-Card: TAWF Durka Durka (Current Holder: Captain Planet) Low-Card: TAWF I Don't Want The F***ing Power (Current Holder: Amy Rose)

I posted on the official site the preview for F*** Yeah (one of the TV shows)... [QUOTE]Welcome to the first show of TAWF in 2017! (Yes I edited it to be in 2017) Triple H will defend the Team America championship An Annoucment about the No.1 Contender to the Team America title! The Canadians defend their tag team gold against Gary Johnston and Chris![/QUOTE]

[SIZE="6"]TAWF F*** YEAH![/SIZE] Week 1, January 2017 Held in the Mayor Street Arena [U]Dark Matches[/U] AMY ROSE vs TANYA for the IDWTFP championship (sure is a mouthful!) Notes: Brought the crowd's mood down. Sucked as well WINNER: and new champ, Tanya RATING: D- PS: Tanya celebrates with her new title [U]Live Show[/U] BATTLE ROYAL Notes: Damn good battle royal thanks to the stars in it, most people improved in their skills. WINNER: Duffman at 18:57 RATING: B+ 1) Triple H beats down the winner Duffman. Rating: B+ 2) Matt Damon comes into the ring, and grabs a microphone, he rants on Mario "You're probobly wearing that cap to hide your grey hair aren't you! Well I, Sexiest Man of 2007 is 47, and still looks like heaven!" after some more taunting, he leaves the ring to heavy boos. Rating: A* 3) Adam Copeland and Y2J cut a promo on how "All American Boys" like Gary Johnston and Chris are no match for "The Maple Leaf That Is Canada" they taunt them about American culture and problems about USA. Rating: B+ 4) The Titantron flashes that Joe vs Hank Hill vs Homer Simpson is up next Rating: B- 5) JOE vs HANK HILL vs HOMER SIMPSON Notes: A great brawl, which took advantage of all their good brawling skills, the two heels double teamed Joe and when Joe fought back the crowd cheered, but Homer and Hank refused to stop double teaming, it worked against them however as they argued about how will win, Hank hits Homer with a Texas Boot (running Big Boot) and hits the Propane Drive (Rolling Cutter) on Joe for the pinfall WINNER: Hank Hill at 16:45 Rating: B- (This lifted the crowd) 6) Hank is celebrating, when Homer attacks Hank and beats him down, burps on him to add insult to injury. Rating: B 7) As Triple H will be facing someone for his title, HHH beats down on Lion-O backstage Rating B+ 8) Titantron flashes that The Canadians will defend their titles against Gary & Chris 9) THE CANADIANS vs GARY AND CHRIS for the TAWF F*** Yeah championship Notes: Fantastic tag team match, with many twists and turns, the ending came when after Chris was put in the Walls of Jericho while Copeland speared Gary WINNER AND STILL CHAMPIONS: The Canadians at 13:46 (The Canadians make defence 1) Rating: A (This Lifted The Crowd) 10) The Canadians add insult to injury with Chris being locked back in the walls of Jericho while Copeland hits a Concoussion on Impact (Edgucution) on Gary Rating: B+ 11) Triple H arrogantly says that no-one can challenge him, and even then, he's still offering a shot at his belt Rating: B+ 12) Sergeant Cortez answers, and Triple H looks shocked "Triple H thought he dealt with Cortez!" Styles screams. Rating: B+ 13) TRIPLE H vs SERGEANT CORTEZ for the Team America championship Notes: OH Yeah that's what I'm talking about! I scripted a match full of twists and turns, very back and forth, which only ended when HHH hit a low blow while the ref was distracted and a Pedigree for the 3 Count WINNER AND STILL CHAMPION: Triple H at 20:14 (Triple H makes defence 1) RATING: A* (This lifted the crowd) 14) Triple H is celebrating, when the famous "Oh Yeah..." hits, and Duffman walks into the ring, he challenges HHH to a title match. Rating: B+ 15) Triple H refuses the title shot for Duffman. Rating: B+ Show Rating: A Result: The Show can be considered a success, it raised our popularity Quick Results [QUOTE] Duffman won a battle royal Hank Hill def. Joe and Homer Simpson in a triple threat The Canadians def. Gary Johnston and Chris to retain the F*** Yeah championship Triple H def. Sergeant Cortez to retain the Team America championship[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]On TAWF World Police Matt Damon has something to say about Mario! What does Lion-O have to say about Triple H costing him a Team America title oppitunity? Shrek will defend the INTELLIGENCE title against Bart Simpson! Duffman will face Jackie Estacado! The Canadians will face Sergeant Cortez and Lion-O in a non-title match! and Spider-Man will face Tommy Cornell! [/QUOTE] Predictions? Shrek vs Bart Simpson The Canadians vs Cortez and Lion-O Duffman vs Jackie Estacado Spider-Man vs Tommy Cornell

[SIZE="6"]TAWF World Police[/SIZE] Week 1, January 2017 Held in the Eternia (Big) DARK MATCH TANYA vs JIMMY LEE for IDWTFP title Notes: Bad match, but not enough to stink up the ring, Tanya hits Jimmy with a chair and the title remains with her WINNER: Jimmy Lee by DQ in 7:08 (Tanya retains) Rating: D+ LIVE SHOW 1) Bart Simpson, who is challeging Shrek for the INTELLIGENCE championship, taunts Joe about his loss to The Canadians. Rating: B 2) The Titantron announces that Triple H has something to say, and it will be soon Rating: A 3) Then it flashes that the title match between Shrek and Bart Simpson is up next. 4) SHREK vs BART SIMPSON for the INTELLIGENCE championship Notes: It was a good match, which was achieved thanks to Bart carrying his opponent, Bart made Shrek look strong, with Shrek pulling out suplexs and trading submission holds with Bart, the commentators pointed out that Bart would be hard-pressed to find a weak spot in Shrek. But after a Countdown To Infinity (RKO-like Move) on the concrete, Bart snaked back to the ring as Shrek was counted out. WINNER: Bart Simpson by Count-out in 16:50 (Shrek retains) Rating: B (Shrek is improving in Rumble and Performance, this match lifted the crowd) 5) Bart, angry of not winning the title, attacks Shrek and hits another Countdown to Infinity, and draps the belt on Shrek's prone body. Rating: B+ 6) Duffman cuts a promo on Triple H, calling him a coward and a egocentric ass "Duffman is worthy of your title, you are scared of Duffman! But Duffman promises that he will one day bring the Team America championship home!" Rating: A (This angle lifted the crowd) 7) Matt Damon goes on a rant about Mario Rating: B+ 8) Mario, sick of the insults, challenges Matt Damon to a match Rating: B+ 9) Matt Damon accepts the challenge, but makes sure it's in Hafa Lafa Dafa Stand. Rating: B+ 10) The Canadians, cut a promo on how the Americans cheer on cheap ****s as they prance around in skimpy outfits. "In Canada, we were entertained by real wrestling! Not this crap you Americans call "Sports Entertainment!" that's why we, The Canadians, make sure that when we're through.." Jericho then shouts "TAWF WILL NEVER. EVER. BE THE SAME!" Rating: A (Jericho is improving in performance) 11) THE CANADIANS vs SERGEARNT CORTEZ AND LION-O Notes: A great tag team match, which was ended when Cortez hit a Times Up (Rock Bottom) on Copeland. WINNER: Cortez and Lion-O in 17:49 Rating: A (This lifted the crowd) 12) The two faces celebrate in the ring Rating: B+ 13) Triple H is walking around, unhappy but looking over his shoulder, supposbely for Duffman Rating: B+ 14) The Titantron flashes that Spider-Man and Tommy Cornell will face eachother in a few moments Rating: B+ 15) SPIDER-MAN vs TOMMY CORNELL Notes: An Incredible match, which had a 15-minute time-limit at Cornell's request, where Spider-Man and Tommy Cornell improvirised in the ring, and delivered what was just amazing to watch, Cornell finally hoisted Spidey up for the Rough Ride (Crucifix Bomb) but the time-limit expired just as he hit it. WINNER: None (Time-Limit draw) Rating: A* (This lifted the crowd, Spider-man is improving in Performance skills. Tommy Cornell is improving in Flying skills.) 16) Cornell attacks Spidey and leaves him out in the ring Rating: B+ 17) The titantron flashes that Duffman vs Estacado is up next Rating: A 18) DUFFMAN vs JACKIE ESTACADO Notes: People were probobly burnt out from the instant classic that was Spider-Man vs Tommy Cornell, so they didn't react as well to this match, still good though. Duffman focused on Estacado's legs and gut, which eventually payed off when Estacado took a savage kick to the gut then a Duff Stunner. WINNER: Duffman in 16:04 Rating: B+ 19) Triple H attacked an exhausted Duffman as it fades out while Joey Styles and Spottswoode screamed with rage. Rating: A Show Rating: B+ This show was a success, it should have raised our populartity [QUOTE] Quick Results: Bart Simpson defeated Shrek by count-out, so Shrek retains the INTELLIGENCE championship. Sergeant Cortez and Lion-O defeated The Candians. Spider-Man and Tommy Cornell fought to a time-limit draw. Duffman defeated Jackie Estacado. [/QUOTE]

I decided, to the ire of some of the avid TAWF Internet fans, to retire the IDWTFP title and rename the F*** Yeah titles to TAWF World Tag Team championship. I logged on to DiabloKombatX.com (The main wrestling site) and went into a chatroom as "HeadBooker" (What a clever disguse! :) ) [QUOTE] Gameon: Did you watch TAWF last week? Emohakzors1: Lol yeah it was awesome CortezLion-Ofan: Triple H is a f***head, Cortez should hav beat him. TripleHsgirl: NO WAI CortezLion-Ofan: YA RLY Emohakzors1: CortezLion-Ofan is obviously a Cortez mark. Gameon: Lol yeah you're right chris: TAWF suks! FWA 4 Life! Gameon: Get out you stupid troll. FWA pushes people with huge egos. And sometimes with no talent. Herbie: Heard of the rumor that Hank Hill is set for a push? chris: hank hill sucks fwa is better then ure ****tie show Gameon: I heard also this new headbooker is looking to get the Ghetto Brothers. TripleHsgirl: Hell yeah there great wrestlers. Gameon: Shame Mike Mucle has a grudge against Spottswoode, he could have done great things in TAWF. Emohakzors1: But yeah about the Hank Hill push it should be Gary Johnston. Gameon: He's pretty good, he can wrestle most people to a C+ to B match. Awesome character of a redneck too. chris: sting rulz lol lol lol Emohakzors1: Remember The Truth? (The Truth was the name of Naruto Uzumaki's Outside Threat character in TAWF, since Spottswoode didn't choose good names) Herbie: Yeah he was fantastic on the ring and on the stick. Gameon: Shame for his massive ego, could have been a Hall of Famer. TAWF Fan 4 Life: NARUTO SUXS TAWF 4 LIFE LOLOLOLOLOLOL Gameon: Bart carried Shrek to a good match last night. TripleHsgirl: Never liked Shrek, wasn't very good, where Bart impressed me alot since the last 3 years. Gameon: It's weird that the free-spirit spot monkey in 3 years, became a true professional and is detiremened to give the fans a show, also became awesome in the ring. I too was shocked when he left for TAWF, thought he was going to do great things, like become FWA World champion[/QUOTE] And it goes on for 50 more pages. Sad, isn't it? (The FWA is another league I created, which is No.2 in the promotion wars, TWA is No.3, but is hemmoraging talent)

I lost everything, and it got corrupted, so I'm not doing this, rather, I'm doing a SWF diary, which I'll start soon. Sorry, It's just I'm so mad after all I planned for it. :mad:

Archived