Haven't been able to see this one answered around, so I thought I'd ask. Does anyone know if there's a good way to track stat changes in WMMA? The spreadsheet system in TEW was awfully hard on the eyes (that white on black grid sometimes gave me a headache), but I can't tell if my workers are improving or declining or, if so, how. It just says "so and so is a mediocre stand-up fighter", leaving it to me to remember if so and so was a mediocre stand-up fighter LAST month, too. Same issues with name recognition and everything else. Is there any equivalent to the TEW system? Is it hiding?

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;329732]No, there is no equivalent. I don't think WMMA really warrants a stat tracker, as the entire game intentionally shies away from giving exact stats anyway.[/QUOTE] Which is my favorite part of the game :D I'm assuming the training the fighters do have a lot to do with their development, and their mental state. I'm thinking that the Blurcat profiles aren't always up to date until that fighter gets a few more fights. Then they'd be able to like, "Oh they aren't just a weak fighter."

Well all the physical stats have a 1-10 rating (effectively) running as follows: Excellent (Best) Fantastic Great Good Decent Mediocre Weak Poor Very Poor Awful (Worst) I've just entered everyone into an Excel Spreadsheet, so at least I've got an easy comparison eg: James Foster is 7,9,7 (+ very exciting) in my stats (ie good standing strikes, fantastic ground and pound, good submissions) and Lefter Oktay is 7,10,6 and quite exciting, therefore it should be a good even match between them. Whereas Tony McCall is 6,6, (nothing mentioned about submissions), so Foster should beat him most of the time.

Spredsheet Looks great! - WMMA looks really good - I still have some quesitons about the "fight engine" itself......Does it "sim" accurately.......Haven't done enough play testing to have an opinion on that yet.... I think this spredsheet is very useful. Easily being able to see and get a feel (overview) of each of the fighters within your organization....is somewhat cumbersome right now (IMO). This could definitely help...

I am sure most are aware, but for those who aren't and want full profiles... If you go into the view profile of a fighter, then hit Scout, then hit toggle view you get a full narrative breakdown addressing all criteria, as opposed to the front page that only hits on the key points. btw, great game Adam, this is a LONG week waiting...

Archived