SWF Staying On Top

Guest Bolton

[SIZE="5"]SWF SUPREME TV[/SIZE] Held at the Minnesota Colliseum - The show begins with Steve Frehley in his signiture Ray-Bans backstage. [COLOR="Purple"]"Bruce The Giant. Richard Eisen has thought that you should receive a shot at the title that I have worked my ass off for. Well by the time I've done with you, you wish you have stayed in Japan, stuffing down sushi."[/COLOR] Rating: A [B]GROUCHO BLING VS MARC DUBOIS[/B] - What should have been a decent crowd warming match turned into a glitchy spot fest due to Marc and Groucho's style being different. Marc pinned Bling after a Marc of Excellence Winner: Marc DuBois (Rating: C-) - Marc starts dancing in the ring while the teenage girls scream. Rating: C+ - Squeeky is in the ring and when the boos stop, he begins to taunt BCB in a annoying rap [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]"Big Cat Brandon you ugly thing, you should have been Straight Edge and clean like me. The rest like you fans are dirty pigs becauuuuuuse....You aren't straight edge!!"[/COLOR] Rating: B - A promo to hype the Underwater Union (heel turn for Lobster Warrior, anyone?) Rating: C [B]BIG CAT BRANDON VS SQUEEKY MCCLEAN[/B] - Big Cat Brandon, enraged by the rap starts off strong, beating down on "Mr Straight Edge" and pummeling him, but Squeeky used his technical skills to keep him on the ground, and after an attempted Big Cat Pounce missed and he hit his head on the turnbuckle, McClean rolled him up and hooked the tights. Winner: Squeeky McClean (Rating: B-) - Squeeky is beating up Big Cat Brandon while Rich Money harrasses Dawn when Skull DeBones appears to a big pop, but some music that sounds like a police siren pops up and out comes from the curtain.... [IMG][/IMG] "Rick Law!? He's in TCW!!" Rick and Skull team up and chase off McClean and Rich. Rating: B- - Rich Money is trying to bribe Ric Young [COLOR="SeaGreen"]"Give me a fast count when Skull's sholders are on the ground."[/COLOR] "No I don't want this." Young takes a package from Rich eventually. Rating: B+ - Sam Keith is giving Bruce tips on Frehley's weaknesses "He's strong when he uses his fists, try to overpower him." "GOTHWA." (Gotcha) Bruce says. Rating: B+ - [COLOR="seagreen"]"Skull DeBones, your house is a undead rat infested hell-hole that reeks of by-date food and ****. My house is not a house, it's a mansion with servents and staff to attend to it while I'm gone.[/COLOR] Rating: B- [B]SKULL DEBONES VS RICH MONEY[/B] [I]for the SWF North American Championship[/I] - It wasn't as good as their other matches, but good neverless. Skull had the advantage in the beginning and was on his game, Rich managed to stage an offense but when realizing that Skull knows all his tricks, he tried something new, he offered him a bribe to take the fall and let him win the title. Skull just shook his head and hit a Skull Krusher for the 3-count. Winner and still champion: Skull DeBones (Rating: B) - Skull celebrates, but Squeeky appears and attacks him. After hitting the Stain Remover he gloats and rubs the title in Skull's face, while screaming "It's Mine!!" Rating: B+ - Richard Eisen tells Enygma "Enygma, I hate you." "Yeah I see that." "You're facing Runaway Train next week, lose and you don't get another title shot." Rating: B- - Video screen about the main event. Rating: B+ - Steve Frehley makes his entrance for his title match, but he sees Remo sitting on a chair. Steve feels nervous. Rating: B+ [B]STEVE FREHLEY VS BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] [I]for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/I] - It wasn't the best title match because Bruce didn't feel like wrestling a good match and he's overrated. Peter Michaels hyped up that Bruce is a former SWF World champion and could become a 3-time champ if he beats Frehley tonight. Steve was overpowered most of the match and also glanced at Remo, but he made a comeback and hit the Frehley's Comet. Winner and still champion: Steve Frehley (Rating: B-) - Remo steps into the ring and stares down with Frehley. They start to brawl when the Biggz Boyz, High Concept and the Samoan Wildboyz held them back. The fans chanted "Let Them Fight! Let Them Fight!!." Rating: A* Show Rating: C (Not enough matches)

[QUOTE][SIZE="5"]SWF SUPREME TV[/SIZE] Steve Frehley, Jack Bruce and Big Cat Brandon vs Remo and Sexual Aggression in the main event. Sam Keith vs Skull DeBones in a non-title match. Enygma vs Runaway Train. If Enygma wins, he will never get a world title shot again. and Freddie Datsun takes on the ****y Marc DuBois. [/QUOTE] Predictions?

Guest Bolton
Guys... I'm quitting. It seems that this diary thing just isn't working for me, and there's the whole name confusion with lazorbeaks diary and stuff. :( The save file used will be a private game now, but I will tell you some of the events that were to happen. Remo and Steve Frehley would feud with Remo capturing the world title, he would turn face during this run and hold the title till Feb 2008 where he drops it to Squeeky McClean, Christian Faith would win the title at The Supreme Challenge and Frehley turns heel to pursue the title. Marc DuBois gets a shock title win over Skull and starts a Prima Donna attitude. I'm thinking of doing a diary for TEW2008 (set to be out in June 1st!! :D )

Archived