Bengals moral dilemma.

Rene777

The moral dilemma being faced by the Bengals now is why should the Cincinnati public continue to make payments on the new stadium for this lousy team? Shouldn't Mike Brown have to pay his own way after a 1-4 start and losing to the Browns by 17? :mad:

Guest IrishHand
Public financing for stadiums for billionaire corporations and owners is a complete abomination. Capitalism at its absolute worst...

I agree Irish that pro teams should not be financed at the public trough. Although I am not sure that Mr. I will move to Cleveland is a billionaire. While Cin. has built these two stadiums the school system, the medical system, and other social support systems have been severly underfunded. I just can not understand the fascination with huge money making schemes like Mike Brown stadium while education suffers in the same community. Well TC I don't have much of a choice in teams where I live, not that I live in Ohio. I do agree though that after so many losing seasons why anybody continues to attend either the Bengals or the Reds is hard for me to understand. I would watch UK, but they clearly are the product of a mating between Buffy the Vampire Slayer and a demon. What about that dog you have as your avatar TC. If I remember correctly he is a lush and try to have immoral relations with his femal owner. :D

Archived