Biggest attendance

Without cheating of course! I started out as a small Promotion with 30 Popularity in Nevada on January 1990, using the Default database, just moved the weights to fit a Lightweight and Heavyweight Split only. On January 1995 i hit a record 26,569 attendance in a matchup in California headlined by a bout with Morrison and Roguerio for the LW Title. Roguerio successfully defended his title by the way!;)

67,060!!!! Damn! I broke my own record by almost 20,000!!!! I never even got 50k, let alone almost 70k!!! It was a huge match. Yamada lost the titles to Asanovic, he defended for a match and lost to Rivero. Rivero continued a fantastic run of 4 defences taking out top competition. At the same time Yamada did the same. It was all to be decided in the huge matchup in California.....................................Yamada became the only guy to ever reclaim the World Heavyweight title!!!! With him still 26 years old and still in great physical condition, i see him dominating for a few years ahead. I do not see any real potential matchup though other than repeats of other fights he dominated anyway! Only one could be a Mack matchup or the Banks matchup, but both them are looking unstable

Archived