Tommy J, I'm speaking merely in terms of the casual fan(which I'm not). If I bring up the UFC to someone at work that really doesn't watch the PPVs, most of them are like "RICH FRANKLIN IS HOT/AWESOME/COOL/ETC! LAWL!" or something about Matt Serra being a dick or Matt Hughes being awesome. As sad as it is, those people are responsible for UFC/MMA being as popular as it is right now. And so, in turn we need them. That's why I don't understand the whole "TUF Noob" and other pointless banter aimed toward casual fans. Yeah, that makes sense. Let's alienate new fans to the sport because it got popular and make them feel like they shouldn't be getting their visual radiation the same way we are. Sure, they lack knowledge on certain aspects of the game. But, what people are forgetting is, everyone has to start somewhere. Perhaps instead of mocking them and belittling them, it would help to educate them further. But yeah, Bisping just moved from 205 to 185. And while he didn't look fantastic in his last two showings I think he'll run over that division because he's going to be a HUGE middleweight. Plus he's partially training with Juanito now at fight time. Look what that's done for Rampage and Kongo. As for Filho, I like him. But he's sort of what I was getting at about certain PRIDE fighters being coddled. He's faced a couple of hard challenges but nothing, in my opinion, to be warranted as the #2 Middleweight in the world. His 16-0 win streak is impressive, I'm not denying that. Furthermore, he's definitely a top five MW, but in my own rankings he's not #2. I wonder how long it's going to take for this to be moved to another forum. :D

My best so far has been UFC 81: Brock Lesnar defeats Frank Mir Forrest Grifin defeats Tito Ortiz Diego Sanchez defeats Matt Hughes Sean Sherk defeats Roger Huerta to retain UFC Lightweight Title Karo Parisyan defeats Rich Franklin Quinton Jackson defeats Rameau Soudjkou to retain UFC Lightheavyweight Title Randy Couture defeats Fedor Emelianenko to retain UFC Heavyweight Title

Archived