TNA, what's wrong with you

despite my love for this sport, i have had a recent hiatus due to a extremely large amount of work, but im back now so im about to get back into watching WWE every week, and i here my friends chatting about TNA, now i have watched TNA before but never really been a huge fan, mostly due to lack of coverage here in the UK so i checked out the roster and i was stunned to see the likes of Booker T and Kurt Angle and Christian Cage, im thinking to myself how long have i been gone... so why are all my friends complaning about TNA, being a huge ROF fan i know the quality of wrestlers they have...and being a WWE fan i know they now have people who can talk the talk, combining the combination of Sports and Entertainment thats where i come in, this is a simple story of how i would run TNA if i was the head booker, just so you all know i have no knowledge of previous rivalries in TNA, so if you read this and think, his a heel or his a face or those two hate each other why are they teaming, remeber i have no idea of this company experience TNA Fans.....go easy on me!!!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u256/asasimomma/tna-impact.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]tnawrestling.com[/U] TNA Impact Preview Tuesday 18th December TNA World Champion Kurt Angle will face one of the biggest tests of his career at Final Resolution where he will defend his title in a King of the Mountain Match. Tonight on Impact we will find out who he will have to defend his title against. The Pheonomenal AJ Styles will battle The Man Beast Rhino. In a match made in Team Canada, Petey Williams will take on Robert Roode. The 6 time World Champion Booker T will meet the Promblem Solver Tomko, and in a HUGE DOUBLE MAIN EVENT, Abyss takes on Samoa Joe and Christain Cage will battle Sting. Also in action Gail Kim defends her Women's title against Christy Hemme. and Jay Lethal has a big annoucement regarding his X Division title.[/B][/CENTER]

im using just a simple real life mod i find somewhere, and have simply edited the contracts so they are all current time i'm not a TNA hater myself, it's just i work when it is shown on Bravo over here, where as WWE i can watch every night on Sky, i have a selection of friends who are TNA followers and say that at the minute TNA are having way to many gimmick matches amnd are pushing has been's like Kevin Nash over up and coming top stars. Since i don't follow TNA and my only knowledge of the wrestlers comes from there times in ROF, WWE, WCW and ECW anyway show should be up soon

I've been watching TNA from its begining, mind you I preferred WCW to wwf/E. and ECW was better than WWF/E also. Althrough now its just a mickery. TNA have a lot of talent. Granted People like Booker T and Kurt Angle get pushed a fair bit but then they are big stars them selves. Team 3d are doing a great job of putting over the X-Divsion. And it looks possible that petey Williams, who in my opinion has one of the best finisheres in wrestling (forward flip piledriver) could be staring a fued with Scotty Steiner which will be cool. People seem to think Somoa Joe should get more but frankly the dude lack Chrisima. As for Nash, well hes a legend and is always entertaing. Just wish Hall would get his act together and re-form the Outsider/Wolfpac. But hay maybe in your Version they will! I can but hope.

geesj, calling TNA awesome is retarted, TNA is far from Awesome over the last year TNA has turned into TNA IS ANGLE.. all you see on impact is skits with Kurt Angle and his Wife Karen.. before TNA signed all these former WWE stars TNA was very good... but now TNA is just like a boosted up 4th wwe brand. TNA killed what was a very good tagteam division along with the X-Division..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived