TNA- a run for the money?

[QUOTE=SmokieMcPots;338958][img]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/NWA_TNA_Logo.gif[/img] [i]i will be starting from the December update by Hurry zone. I am going to do my best to make something of TNA, I am quite new at this so bare with me :-p.[/i][/QUOTE] Hurry Zone? WOOOOOOOO! I <3 you man! Italians do it better!:D

[QUOTE=The Human Cancer;338968]Hurry Zone? WOOOOOOOO! I <3 you man! Italians do it better!:D[/QUOTE] You're Right, Man! Italians have style :cool: (lo capiranno cosa dico in questa parentesi? comunque finalmente hanno capito che l'aggiornamento di Hurry è il migliore....WOOOOOO!)

[QUOTE=Omotigre;339073](lo capiranno cosa dico in questa parentesi? comunque finalmente hanno capito che l'aggiornamento di Hurry è il migliore....WOOOOOO!)[/QUOTE] I happen to be Portuguese, since Italian is not so different from Portuguese in some ways, I pretty much understood everything you said, the question is, do you Italians understand Portuguese?:p Anyways, I always think of TNA as an enygma in TEW, if you can play it right, you can rise to the top, I'll be watching this one.

[QUOTE=MVP!;339076]I happen to be Portuguese, since Italian is not so different from Portuguese in some ways, I pretty much understood everything you said, the question is, do you Italians understand Portuguese?:p Anyways, I always think of TNA as an enygma in TEW, if you can play it right, you can rise to the top, I'll be watching this one.[/QUOTE] I can understand spanish very very well!

[QUOTE=MVP!;339076]I happen to be Portuguese, since Italian is not so different from Portuguese in some ways, I pretty much understood everything you said, the question is, do you Italians understand Portuguese?:p [/QUOTE] Ehm....I don't know but i will try!

Archived