Questions I haven't seen answered.

I looked back over all the threads in the past month, and I don't think I've seen the following questions: - I know that people you have a negative relationship with can use their backstage power to hold you down. What I wanna know is, can you use your backstage power to hold others down? -Every wrestling game with a season/career mode has the same problem: It's possible to win every match you have, and never lose, and thus, end up with every title in a given promotion, at once. What, if anything, will prevent this in WreSpi? -Will the player character, as well as AI characters, be in-character during backstage/off camera things? I understand that matches will be treated like real fights, but will the whole game treat wrestling as 100% real? Real feuds, people living their gimmicks, ect. -Is it possible to brawl through the crowd, and backstage, and all around the building, as well as doing balcony dives, dives into the crowd, during a match?

[QUOTE]- I know that people you have a negative relationship with can use their backstage power to hold you down. What I wanna know is, can you use your backstage power to hold others down?[/QUOTE] Your misunderstanding the feature, it will be clear when the game is released. [QUOTE]-Every wrestling game with a season/career mode has the same problem: It's possible to win every match you have, and never lose, and thus, end up with every title in a given promotion, at once. What, if anything, will prevent this in WreSpi?[/QUOTE] Without cheating or specifically altering the database to make your character much better than anyone else, it would be statistically almost impossible for you to win every match. Winning more than 80%, let alone 100%, would be a great achievement. [QUOTE]-Will the player character, as well as AI characters, be in-character during backstage/off camera things? I understand that matches will be treated like real fights, but will the whole game treat wrestling as 100% real? Real feuds, people living their gimmicks, ect.[/QUOTE] On-screen and off-screen are separate, otherwise you could never feud with the boss without being fired, as obviously he would hate you in storyline terms. [QUOTE]-Is it possible to brawl through the crowd, and backstage, and all around the building, as well as doing balcony dives, dives into the crowd, during a match?[/QUOTE] No, you can brawl with chairs and tables at ringside, and make pinfalls there in hardcore bouts, but you cannot go out into the crowd or aisle.

Archived