WWE: Sandler's Running Thing's!

[CENTER][B]NOTE:[/B] This storyline is completely un-realistic, it's just what I decided to do to try and get more interested in the game. Also I'm using the 1RC database so it's a couple of month's back. [B]--------------------------------------------------------------[/B] [URL]http://www.psdprotocol.com/previews/full/474.png[/URL] Wrestling news site's were on fire last night, even new's channels were covering this breaking story. Vince McMahon; tired of wrestling fans nowadays had given up control of World Wrestling Entertainment to the highest bidder. When reached for comment Vince stated: "I've made enough money to last a hundred lifetime's, I don't need the WWE anymore and it seem's the WWE doesn't need me either." Fan's and the public alike awaited the announcement of the new owner of the company, during last week's edition of RAW it was revealed to be none other then Adam Sandler! The lifelong wrestling fan has stepped away from acting to run the company he grew up watching.[/CENTER] [CENTER]Sandler was reached for a statement after the shocking announcement: "Ya know when I heard the WWE was up for grabs, I grabbed it and I'm keeping it. This isn't just a joke or a publicity stunt, I'm serious about running this company, knowing the thing's I know about fans and whatnot I think I'm going to do a hell of a job at it too."[/CENTER] [CENTER]WWE.com has released an official preview for RAW.[/CENTER] [CENTER][URL]http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/Headers/6033000[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER]Adam Sandler promises a huge main event.[/CENTER] [CENTER]Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy (c) in a steel cage match.[/CENTER] [CENTER]Carlito & Ken Kennedy vs. Sandman & Bobby Lashley[/CENTER] [CENTER]Mickie James vs. Melina, #1 Contendership to Womens Title[/CENTER] [CENTER]King Booker vs. Val Venis[/CENTER] [CENTER]Cryme Tyme vs. London & Kendrick vs. The Highlanders, #1 Contendership to World Tag Team Title's[/CENTER]

Archived