WWE 2008: My Way Or The Highway

[center][img]http://mobile.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/33917/wwe_logo_2_qjgenth.jpg[/img] [size="2"][b]WWE: My Way Or The Highway![/b][/size] Well I've been doing this diary for a year in game time and have just entered 2008, but the beginning of the diary on the forum I am posting it on was crappy, so I'll just post monthly PPV results and monthly summaries. [quote][b][size="3"][u][color="#FF0000"]January 2007[/color][/u][/size][/b] [b][color="#FF0000"]New Years Revolution[/color][/b] [size="1"][i]Cryme Tyme retained the World Tag Team Titles over RVD & Sabu following the G9 on Sabu Umaga defeated The Sandman Triple H pinned Test Mickie James defeated Victoria to remain Women's Champion Jeff Hardy defeated Carlito, Nitro & Benjamin in a Fatal Fourway to retain the Intercontinental Title Shawn Michaels bested Chris Masters in a Street Fight following Sweet Chin Music John Cena retained the WWE Championship in a Triple Threat Match against Edge & Randy Orton[/i][/size] [b][color="#FF0000"]Royal Rumble[/color][/b] [size="1"][i]Paul London & Brian Kendrick retained the WWE Tag Team Titles over KC James & Idol Stevens Mickie James defeated Victoria to retain the WWE Women's Title Batista pinned Mr. Kennedy to retain the World Heavyweight Championship John Cena defeated Randy Orton to retain the WWE Championship Triple H & Shawn Michaels were declared Co-Winners of the Royal Rumble Match[/i][/size] [b][color="#FF0000"]January Notes[/color][/b] [size="1"][i]Vince McMahon ended ECW and the roster was either released, sent to development or moved to either Raw or Smackdown. Balls Mahoney, Kelly Kelly, Layla El, Vickie Guerrero, 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan, The Sandman, Sylvester Terkay & Dave Taylor were all released. Vince McMahon also announced the return of ECW One Night Stand aswell as a WCW One Night Only PPV[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b][size="3"][u]February 2007[/u][/size][/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][b]No Way Out Results[/b][/color] [size="1"]Paul London & Brian Kendrick defeated Matt Hardy & CM Punk to remain WWE Tag Team Champions. Gregory Helms retained the WWE Cruiserweight Championship over Jimmy Wang Yang and Johnny Jeter in a Triple Threat Match Ric Flair pinned Rey Mysterio Bobby Lashley defeated Monty Brown Chris Benoit retained the WWE United States Championship over Finlay Kane defeated King Booker in a Last Man Standing Match Undertaker destroyed Mike Knox Batista retained the World Heavyweight Title over Mr. Kennedy in a Loser Leaves Smackdown Steel Cage Match[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b]February Notes[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Nattie Neidhart, Rodney Mack, Kevin Steen, Billy Kidman & Devon Storm were signed to a developmental contracts CM Punk turned heel on Matt Hardy following their loss to London & Kendrick. Ric Flair also turned heel on Rey Mysterio during February, which is the reason they faced off at the PPV. Mike Awesome was signed and debuted on Raw Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan & Rosey were also signed Matt Striker, Mike Mizanin, The Great Khali, The Boogeyman, Mike Knox & Rene Dupree were sent to OVW Josh Matthews was released[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b][size="3"][u]March 2007[/u][/size][/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][b]March Notes[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Mr. Kennedy debuted on Raw and began a feud with Intercontinental Champion, Jeff Hardy Rosey returned to Raw as Ekmo, and teamed with Umaga to destroy RVD & Sabu Joey Mercury returned to Raw and reunited with Johnny Nitro & Melina Kane won a tournament to earn a title shot at Batista at Wrestlemania Edge turned face[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b][size="3"][u]April 2007[/u][/size][/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][b]Wrestlemania Results[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Matt Hardy defeated CM Punk in a Street Fight Gregory Helms defeated Rob Van Dam, Test, Shelton Benjamin, King Booker & Rey Mysterio to win the Money In The Bank Match MNM defeated Cryme Tyme to become new World Tag Team Champions Chris Benoit retained the United States Title over Ric Flair Mr. Kennedy defeated Jeff Hardy to become new Intercontinental Champion Edge defeated Randy Orton Melina defeated Mickie James to become new Women's Champion Jamie Noble won a 10 Man Cruiserweight Invitational to retain his Cruiserweight Title The Undertaker defeated Mike Awesome in a Casket Match Batista defeated Kane to retain the World Heavyweight Title Shawn Michaels defeated John Cena & Triple H to become WWE Champion[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b]Backlash Results[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]MNM defeated RVD & Sabu to retain the World Tag Team Titles Melina defeated Mickie James to retain the Women's Title Val Venis defeated Carlito Mr. Kennedy retained his Intercontinental Title over Jeff Hardy in a Ladder Match Umaga defeated Mick Foley (Mr. McMahon was in Umaga's corner & Eric Bischoff was in Foley's - see notes) Randy Orton defeated Edge in a Steel Cage Match Shawn Michaels defeated John Cena & Triple H to retain his WWE Title in a Wrestlemania Rematch[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b]April Notes[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Paul Burchill & Billy Kidman made their returns to Smackdown Trish Stratus returned to Raw for a short term deal Eric Bischoff returned as face and waged war on Vince McMahon Ace Steel, Chris Hero, The Heart Throbs & Jonny Storm were signed to developmental contracts Mike Awesome, Nathan Jones & Matt Morgan were released Carlito turned heel and began treating Torrie Wilson badly King Booker turned face and went back to the Booker T gimmick, prompting Sharmell to ''leave'' him[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b][size="3"][u]May 2007[/u][/size][/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][b]Judgement Day Results[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]The FBI defeated London & Kendrick to become new WWE Tag Team Champions MVP defeated Bobby Lashley Billy Kidman pinned Jamie Noble to become new Cruiserweight Champion Matt Hardy defeated Paul Burchill Kane pinned Monty Brown Gregory Helms defeated Rey Mysterio CM Punk defeated Chris Benoit to become new United States Champion Booker T pinned Finlay Batista defeated The Undertaker to retain the World Heavyweight Title[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b]May Notes[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch jumped to Raw Batista turned heel on his new #1 Contender, The Undertaker Ekmo (Rosey) was released[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b][size="3"][u]June 2007[/u][/size][/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][b]WCW - One Night Only Results[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]The Filthy Animals defeated Three Count & The Jung Dragons Dustin Rhodes pinned Chris Kanyon Chris Benoit defeated Booker T The Giant pinned Vader Chris Jericho defeated Lord Steven Regal Fit Finlay defeated Ric Flair Steve Austin & Mick Foley defeated Hollywood Hogan & Scott Hall[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b]ECW - One Night Stand Results[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Chris Jericho defeated Rey Misterio Jr. The bWo defeated Little Spike Dudley & Mikey Whipwreck Balls Mahoney pinned Axl Rotten The FBI defeated Kid Kash & Super Crazy Sabu pinned Chris Benoit Rob Van Dam defeated Masato Tanaka Tommy Dreamer & Sandman defeated The Impact Players[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b]Vengeance Results[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]World's Greatest Tag Team defeated MNM to become new World Tag Team Champions Trish Stratus defeated Melina to become new Women's Champion Test pinned Bobby Lashley Mr. Kennedy retained the Intercontinental Title over RVD & William Regal Mick Foley & Eric Bischoff defeated Umaga & Mr. McMahon Triple H pinned Edge Shawn Michaels defeated Randy Orton to retain the WWE Championship[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b]June Notes[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Sharmell announced her new client - 'The Alpha Male' Monty Brown who attacked Booker T The WWE Draft began William Regal, Bobby Lashley, Chris Benoit & MVP were drafted to Raw; Jeff Hardy, John Cena, Carlito & Rob Van Dam were drafted to Smackdown Sabu, Tommy Dreamer & Scotty 2 Hotty were released The Boogeyman returned to Smackdown The Great Khali returned to Raw[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b][size="3"][u]July 2007[/u][/size][/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][b]The Great American Bash Results[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]The Hardyz defeated The FBI to become new WWE Tag Team Champions Gregory Helms pinned Rob Van Dam Carlito cheated to defeat The Boogeyman Rey Mysterio pinned Finlay Monty Brown defeated Booker T CM Punk defeated Kane to retain the United States Title Chavo Guerrero defeated Billy Kidman to become Cruiserweight Champion The Undertaker became World Heavyweight Champion, defeating Batista & John Cena[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b]July Notes[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]MNM split up as Mercury was sent back to OVW Ace Steel debuted on Smackdown as Ric Flair's student (Flair turned face)[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b][size="3"][u]August 2007[/u][/size][/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][b]Summerslam Results[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Johnny Nitro defeated William Regal & Mr. Kennedy to become Intercontinental Champion Gregory Helms defeated CM Punk, RVD & John Cena to become United States Champion Mick Foley pinned Mr. McMahon Monty Brown defeated Booker T Triple H pinned Edge inside Hell In A Cell Kane defeated Kevin Thorn by DQ The Undertaker defeated Finlay to retain the World Heavyweight Title Shawn Michaels defeated Randy Orton to retain the WWE Title[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b]August Notes[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Kid Kash & Frankie Kazarian were signed Ricky Banderas & Matt Bentley were signed to developmental contracts Snitsky, Billy Kidman & Tony Mamaluke were released Kevin Thorn was moved to Smackdown[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b][size="3"][u]September 2007[/u][/size][/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][b]Unforgiven Results[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Johnny Nitro pinned Lashley to retain the Intercontinental Title Ivory pinned Trish Stratus to become Women's Champion William Regal defeated Randy Orton WGTT defeated RTC & The Impact Players to retain the World Tag Team Titles Chris Benoit defeated MVP Finlay pinned Booker T Mr. Kennedy pinned Shawn Michaels to become new WWE Champion[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b]September Notes[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Ivory returned to Raw along with Right To Censor In an extra draft, Finlay, Rey Mysterio, The Boogeyman, Jimmy Wang Yang & Booker T were drafted to Raw; Chris Masters, Eugene, Umaga, Super Crazy & Triple H were drafted to Smackdown John Cena turned heel Chris Benoit was removed from the game in light of his passing and Scott Hall passed away (in the game)[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b][size="3"][u]October 2007[/u][/size][/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][b]No Mercy Results[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]The Hardyz defeated The Pitbulls to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships Chavo Guerrero retained the WWE Cruiserweight Title over Frankie Kazarian CM Punk defeated Gregory Helms to regain the WWE United States Championship Rob Van Dam defeated Umaga Batista defeated Kane by DQ after Kane went crazy and assaulted Batista with a chair John Cena pinned Triple H The Undertaker defeated Monty Brown to retain the World Heavyweight Championship[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b]October Notes[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Super Crazy turned heel and joined Chavo Guerrero, debuting La Amapola (renamed to Lolita Amapola) and the returning Psicosis in a new stable - La Familia[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b][size="3"][u]November 2007[/u][/size][/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][b]Cyber Sunday Results[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Shelton Benjamin (46%) won the vote to face Johnny Nitro, and won the Intercontinental Championship Kenny Dykstra defeated Val Venis with Torrie Wilson as the referee Ivory defeated Mickie James in a Duva Bullrope Match to retain the Women's Championship MVP pinned Booker T in a Street Fight William Regal defeated Randy Orton in a Steel Cage Shawn Michaels & Rey Mysterio (losing two of the WWE Title Vote) defeated RTC to become new Tag Team Champions Mr. Kennedy defeated Edge (48%) to retain the WWE Championship[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b]Survivor Series Results[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Johnny Nitro pinned Shelton Benjamin to go 2-0 in the Best Of 7 Series Frankie Kazarian won a 6-Way Elimination Match for the Cruiserweight Title MVP defeated William Regal CM Punk defeated Gregory Helms to retain the United States Title Mickie James pinned Ivory to become the new Women's Champion Kane defeated Batista Mr. Kennedy pinned Edge to retain the WWE Title The Undertaker won an Elimination Chamber Match to retain the World Heavyweight Title[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b]November Notes[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Kenny Dykstra turned face and stood up for Torrie Wilson against RTC Boris Alexiev (Santino Marrella), Nick Mitchell, Milena Roucka & Russell Simpson were released from their developmental contracts and Hornswoggle, The Boogeyman, Goodfather & Bull Buchanan were released from their Contracts WWE Signed Slash, Sinn, Marshall Knox, Mark Jindrak, Lance Hoyt, Johnny Stamboli, The Naturals, Rebecca Knox, Nikki Roxx & Elix Skipper to developmental contracts WWE Signed Ryan Sakoda to a written contract where he was called up and reformed Kyo Dai with Jimmy Yang (now heel) Finlay & Ivory retired at the end of the month Johnny Nitro & Shelton Benjamin began a Best Of 7 Series for the Intercontinental Championship with Nitro taking the 1st win Bobby Lashley was moved over to Smackdown Jeff Hardy was released after being involved in a police incident Sabu passed away[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b][size="3"][u]December 2007[/u][/size][/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][b]Armageddon Results[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Matt Hardy defeated Chris Masters CM Punk defeated Sonny Siaki to retain the United States Championship La Familia (Super Crazy & Psicosis) retained the WWE Tag Team Titles over The Pitbulls & London & Kendrick Gregory Helms pinned Ric Flair Triple H & Randy Orton defeated John Cena & Umaga Batista defeated Kane in an Inferno Match Frankie Kazarian retained the Cruiserweight Title over Chavo Guerrero & Shannon Moore Monty Brown defeated Undertaker in a Last Ride Match to become new World Heavyweight Champion[/i][/size] [color="#FF0000"][b]December Notes[/b][/color] [size="1"][i]Shelton Benjamin got his first win in the Best Of 7 Series Trish Stratus left the WWE after her short term deal expired Sonny Siaki debuted and formed and alliance with JBL Charlie Haas was moved to Smackdown Johnny Nitro racked up another win in the Best Of 7, making it 3-1 Randy Orton jumped to Smackdown and saved Triple H from John Cena & Umaga, turning face in the process The Dudley Boyz resigned with WWE New Jack, Mae Young & Brutus Beefcake passed away[/i][/size][/quote] And that's where this diary starts... [quote][size=1][color="#FF0000"][b]Raw Roster[/b][/color] Armando Alejandro Estrada ( H ) Booker T ( F ) Bubba Ray Dudley ( F ) Chris Jericho ( F ) D-Von Dudley ( F ) Edge ( F ) Gregory Helms ( H ) Hardcore Holly ( H ) Jerry Lawler ( F ) Jillian Hall ( H ) Jimmy Yang ( H ) Johnny Nitro ( H ) JTG ( F ) Ken Kennedy ( H ) Kenny Dykstra ( F ) Lance Cade ( H ) Maria Kannelis ( F ) Melina ( H ) Mick Foley ( F ) Mickie James ( F ) Montel Vontavious Porter ( H ) Paul Heyman ( F ) Rey Mysterio ( F ) Robbie McAllister ( F ) Rory McAllister ( F ) Ryan Sakoda ( F ) Shad ( F ) Shawn Michaels ( F ) Shelton Benjamin ( F ) Stevie Richards ( H ) The Coach ( H ) The Great Khali ( H ) Torrie Wilson (F) Trevor Murdoch ( H ) Trinity ( H ) Val Venis ( F ) Victoria ( H ) Viscera ( H ) William Regal ( H ) [color="#000080"][b]Smackdown Roster[/b][/color] Ace Steel ( F ) Ariel ( H ) Ashley (F) Batista ( H ) Bobby Lashley ( F ) Brian Kendrick ( F ) Carlito ( H ) Charlie Haas ( F ) Chavo Guerrero ( H ) Chris Masters ( H ) CM Punk ( F ) Frankie Kazarian ( F ) Funaki ( F ) Gangrel ( H ) Jamie Noble ( H ) John Bradshaw Layfield ( H ) John Cena ( H ) Kane ( F ) Kevin Thorn ( H ) Kid Kash ( H ) Lolita Amapola ( H ) Matt Hardy ( F ) Monty Brown ( H ) Nunzio ( H ) Paul London ( H ) Psicosis ( H ) Randy Orton ( F ) Ric Flair ( F ) Rob Van Dam ( F ) Shannon Moore ( F ) Sharmell ( H ) Sonny Siaki ( H ) Super Crazy ( F ) Tazz ( F ) Test ( H ) The Undertaker ( F ) Theodore Long ( F ) Triple H ( F ) Umaga ( H ) [b]Developmental Males[/b] Afa Jr. Andy Douglas Antonio Thomas Bradley Jay Brett Major Brian Major Cassidy O'Reilly Chase Stevens Chris Hero Chuck Palumbo Colt Cabana Daivari Daniel Rodimer Danny Basham Doug Basham Derrick Neikirk Deuce Devon Storm Domino Elijah Burke Elix Skipper Harry Smith Idol Stevens Jacob Duncan Joey Mercury Johnny Jeter Johnny Stamboli Jonny Storm KC James Kevin Steen Lance Hoyt Mark Henry Mark Jindrak Marshall Knox Matt Bentley Matt Striker Mike Knox Mike Mizanin Mike Mondo Nick Nemeth Paul Burchill Ray Gordy Rene Dupree Richard Blood Jr. Ricky Banderas Rob Conway Rodney Mack Sinn Slash Steve Lewington Sylvain Grenier TJ Wilson [b]Developmental Divas[/b] Angel Williams Beth Phoenix Brooke Adams Candice Michelle Cherry Gail Kim Jazz Katie Lea Krissy Vaine Kristal Marshall Michelle McCool Nattie Neidhart Nikki Roxx NYX Rebecca Knox Shantelle Taylor [b]Champions[/b] WWE Champion - Mr. Kennedy World Heavyweight Champion - Monty Brown WWE Intercontinental Champion - Shelton Benjamin WWE United States Champion - CM Punk WWE World Tag Team Champions - Shawn Michaels & Rey Mysterio WWE Tag Team Champions - La Familia WWE Women's Champion - Mickie James WWE Cruiserweight Champion - Frankie Kazarian[/size][/quote][/center]

[CENTER][B][U]Raw Results #1[/U][/B] [img]http://i24.tinypic.com/117xysj.jpg[/img] [color="#FF0000"][b][size=3]EXIT 2007...ENTER 2008![/size] [size=1]Monday Night Raw, Episode 049, Monday, Week 1, January 2008[/size][/b][/color] [color="#FF8C00"][b]Sunday Night Heat Taping Results[/b][/color] The Pitbulls defeated Cryme Tyme by submission Ace Steel defeated Val Venis by pinfall [i]The opening Raw titles are played, followed by a big pyro display. The camera pans around the arena before heading down to ringside with Jim Ross & Jerry 'The King' Lawler. They hype up tonight's special Interpromotional Night which includes a No Holds Barred Match, Undertaker vs Mr. Kennedy and the return of one of the most charismatic superstars in WWE history...Chris Jericho![/i] [img]http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6721/raw1jd7.jpg[/img] [img]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8347/raw5ps9.jpg[/img] [img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/Diary%20Pics/JohnnyNitroAAF3.jpg[/img][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/Diary%20Pics/GregoryHelmsAAF4.jpg[/img] [img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/Diary%20Pics/SheltonBenjamin2.jpg[/img][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/Diary%20Pics/RicFlairAAF2.jpg[/img] [b][Tag Team Match] [color="#FF0000"]JOHNNY NITRO[/color] & [color="#000080"]GREGORY HELMS[/color] versus [color="#FF0000"]SHELTON BENJAMIN©[/color] & [color="#000080"]RIC FLAIR[/color][/b] Ric Flair started things off against Johnny Nitro, after Gregory Helms refused to face Flair. Nitro tried to sneak in an early advantage, but Flair had it well scouted and began to chop the hell out of Nitro, turning his chest a dark shade of red. Flair continued to work away at Nitro, until Nitro snuck in a cheap thumb to the eyes of Flair before slamming Flair to the mat. Helms then got the tag in after plucking up enough courage to finally face Flair. Helms started off by kicking the hell out of Flair's spine before connecting with a backbreaker. Helms then tagged Nitro back in and both men worked over Flair's back as Shelton Benjamin desperately tried to get into the match. The turning point of the match came a little later on, as Gregory Helms went for Flair's own Figure 4 Leglock, but Flair used his leg and kicked Helms away and into Johnny Nitro. This allowed Flair to crawl to his corner and get the tag to a fresh Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin leapt to the top rope and springboarded into the ring, taking out Gregory Helms with a clothesline and then one for Johnny Nitro. After a few minutes of momentum, Benjamin began to suffer a double team beatdown at the hands of his two opponents, forcing Flair to come back into the match as all four men battled it out in the ring. The final moments of the match saw Ric Flair taking Gregory Helms out of the ring, but Nitro then taking Flair out of the ring. Benjamin then ran over and rolled up Nitro, but Nitro reversed the pin attempt into one of his own, and hooked the tights to get extra leverage. [b]Winners - Johnny Nitro & Gregory Helms Match Rating - C[/b] [i]The cameras then go backstage where Maria is standing by with the man who challenges for the WWE Championship at New Years Revolution, Edge.[/i] [b]Maria:[/b] Edge, in just a few weeks, you go one on one with Mr. Kennedy for the WWE Championship, do you think that you'll win the WWE Title this time? [b]Edge:[/b] You know Maria, there's an old saying that says something like 'third time lucky?' Well my third shot at Mr. Kennedy will be lucky, but for me. However, I have a little proposition for the champ. Kennedy, you seem to always find a way to keep hold of that WWE Championship, and it's usually by cheating, which is why I want a match against you, where cheating doesn't even matter, one without pinfalls or submissions. And if you are half of the man that you make out to be, you'll accept my challenge to make our match at New Years Revolution, my kind of match...TABLES.....LADDERS & CHAIRS! [i]Edge walks off as the crowd cheer in the background[/i] [i]A video is then played hyping up the return to the WWE of Chris Jericho TONIGHT![/i] [img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/Diary%20Pics/SonnySiaki.jpg[/img] [img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/Diary%20Pics/KennyDykstraAAF2.jpg[/img] [b][Singles Match] [color="#000080"]SONNY SIAKI w/JOHN 'BRADSHAW' LAYFIELD[/color] vs [color="#FF0000"]KENNY DYKSTRA w/TORRIE WILSON[/color][/b] Sonny Siaki started off the match with a cheap advantage after he jumped Dykstra whilst Dykstra was entering the ring. Siaki then continued his flow of momentum, showing he's more than a one trick pony, displaying technical ability aswell as speed and a whole heap of power, but not a lot of brains. This became obvious though, when Siaki walked right into a beautiful dropkick at the hands...or feet of Kenny Dykstra. Dykstra then seemed to find himself the preverbial second wind as he began to put up an excellent fight, taking Siaki down with two clotheslines and then a slam. Dykstra seemed poised to win the match, but under-estimated Siaki after he got nailed with a Samoan Drop but managed to get enough momentum to roll up Siaki when going for the cover. Dykstra and Siaki then entered a back and forth exchange of right hands until Dykstra took Siaki down again with a neckbreaker and began to climb to the top rope. But just as Dykstra was about to go for the Guillotine Leg Drop, JBL climbed onto the apron, providing a momentary distraction, which allowed Siaki to recover and throw Dykstra from the top rope to the mat. Then, just as Dykstra was getting back to his feet, Siaki connected with the Samoan Twister, followed by the inevitable three count. [b]Winner - Sonny Siaki Match Rating - C+[/b] [i]After the match was over, JBL snatched Lilian Garcia's microphone, and began unleashing a case of verbal diarrohea...[/i] [b]JBL:[/b] That right there, what you all just witnessed, was why this man here is the greatest wrestler to ever step foot in a wrestling ring, and it was a damn travesty that he did not walk out of Armageddon last night as United States Champion! But, after reviewing the footage over and over again, I have come to the conclusion that CM Punk cheated to retain his title! Which is why I'm here, demanding a rematch against you Punk for Siaki. So get your straight edge ass out here, unless you're scared of course! I mean what is this straight edge crap? It's boring I tell you! You will never become the wrestling God like me by being straight edge! And Punk---- [i]JBL is interrupted by the music of United States Champion, CM Punk...[/i] [b]CM Punk:[/b] All apologies to Chris Jericho here, but JBL please shut the hell up! Does your Samoan not have a voice of his own, huh? Let me talk a language maybe he can understand...*coughs*...UG! OOGA! BOOGA! SAMOA! THIS IS NOT MY SANDWICH! WOOGA! YOU KICKED MY DOG! [b]JBL:[/b] You arrogant son of a bi--- [b]CM Punk:[/b] JBL did you not hear me the first time? Shut up! Nobody wants to hear you whine and complain! Who made you the authority round here anyway? You come out here demanding title shots. But I tell you what, since I am a nice guy, Mr. Siaki will get himself a United States Championship, but you have to beat me to get it. [b]JBL:[/b] That's the stupidest mistake you could make Punk, once Sonny Siaki is through--- [b]CM Punk:[/b] Oh sorry, I think you may have misheard me there JBL, yes I did mean that you have to beat me to get a shot...but not Siaki, no no no no, JBL, if you want a title shot for Siaki...then YOU have to beat me! Sonny Siaki's fate is in your hands JBL, I'd just hate to be you when you tell him he hasn't got another title shot! That's something to think about... [i]Punk's music hits as he leaves, whilst JBL and Siaki talk in the ring...[/i] [i]The camera feed then cuts to the backstage area where Maria is standing by with the WWE Champion, Mr. Kennedy[/i] [b]Maria:[/b] Mr. Kennedy, earlier tonight we heard Edge say he wanted a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match against you at New Years Revolution, do you accept the challenge? [b]Mr. Kennedy:[/b] *Do you accept the challenge?* Maria, just this one time, the dumbass routine just isn't quite cute. A TLC Match is deadly serious, now I don't know who the hell Edge thinks he is, making a match. If it were up to me--- [b]Mystery Voice:[/b] But it isn't! [i]The camera pans backwards to see Paul Heyman standing on the other side of Maria..[/i] [b]Paul Heyman:[/b] It's up to me...and Coach of course but the less said about him the better. BUT, Kennedy, I do agree with you, I don't know who Edge thinks he is asking for a TLC Match either... [b]Mr. Kennedy:[/b] Phew, it's good to know I don't have to put myself through that punishment [b]Paul Heyman:[/b] If you'd let me finish. I don't agree with it, but coming from my extreme background, I happen to like the idea of a TLC Match which is why, regardless of what anyone says, the match at New Years Revolution will be a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match! [b]Mr. Kennedy[/b]: What the....you can't do that... [b]Paul Heyman:[/b] I can, and I did now I believe you have a match against The Undertaker to get ready for! [img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/Diary%20Pics/ShawnMichaelsAAF6.jpg[/img] [img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/Diary%20Pics/KevinThornAAF2.jpg[/img] [b][Singles Match] [color="#FF0000"]SHAWN MICHAELS[/color] versus [color="#000080"]KEVIN THORN[/color][/b] As the match got started, Shawn Michaels used his in-ring experience to his advantage, wrestling Kevin Thorn and taking Smackdown's resident Vampire down to the mat. However, Thorn displayed some of his own ability after he almost decapitated Shawn Michaels with a high-impact clothesline. After a little more back and forth action, Michaels found himself in the turnbuckle with Kevin Thorn charging straight towards him. But Michaels managed to move out of the way as Thorn ran sternum-first into the top turnbuckle. Michaels then hit Thorn with a clothesline, sending the Fanged Freak to the outside. Michaels decided not to let Kevin Thorn catch his breath though, as he catapulted himself over the top rope and onto Kevin Thorn with a plancha, as we head to a commercial break. Back from the commercial break with Kevin Thorn in control of the match, due to slamming Shawn Michaels into the steel steps during the break. Thorn had Michaels locked in a sleeper hold in the center of the ring, but Michaels refused to give up. Michaels battled back to his feet, but Thorn grabbed Michaels' hair and slammed him back down to the mat. After another submission hold, Michaels got back to his feet and blasted Thorn in the back of the head with an enziguri. Both men eventually make it back to their feet as Michaels hammers off some stiff right hands, before taking Kevin Thorn down with a clothesline. Thorn got back to his feet and Michaels hit him with an Inverted Atomic Drop and then a Scoop Slam before climbing to the top rope and scoring with his patented Elbow Drop. Michaels then began to tune up the band, but failed to see Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch on the way to the ring. Cade climbed up onto the apron, distracting the referee, allowing Murdoch to whack Michaels in the back of the head with one of the World Tag Team Titles. A dazed Michaels then walked right into an Inverted Spinebuster from Thorn, before being set up for the Original Sin, which connected. Kevin Thorn pinned Shawn Michaels! [b]Winner - Kevin Thorn Match Rating - B-[/b] [i]With the match now a thing of the past, Cade & Murdoch climb into the ring, intent on dishing out some punishment to HBK. Murdoch begins clubbing away at the spine of Michaels, before the Rednecks set up Michaels in the middle of the ring and blast him with the Sweet & Sour. Cade & Murdoch laugh to themselves as they set up Shawn Michaels for a second, but Rey Mysterio rushes to the ring with a steel chair. Mysterio slides into the ring and swings the chair madly, causing Cade & Murdoch to flee the ring, but the damage has been done! The cameras then cut backstage, where Jonathan Coachman is standing in his office. Suddenly, the door flies open, and in walks an enraged Booker T[/i] [b]Booker T:[/b] Yo Coach, did you see what happened last week? I challenged Viscera to a match, and he refused the challenge. Now since your the one with the power round here, you can make that match happen Sucka, so do it! [b]Coach:[/b] Now Booker, I don't take to kindly to being ordered around OR to being called a 'sucka'. And I really don't know why everyone seems to think they can just demand matches tonight. But as far as I'm concerned Booker, Viscera was right, he's already beaten you before and it would do nothing to his career to beat you again. So as far as I'm concerned...there will be no match! [b]Booker T:[/b] As far as your concerned? As far as your concerned? Then I'm just gonna have to MAKE IT your concern! [i]Booker T walks off in a huff (no pun intended - Booker's real name = Booker Huffman) After a commercial break, we see Todd Grisham standing by with the man who faces MVP in a No Holds Barred Match up next, William Regal![/i] [b]Todd Grisham:[/b] William Regal, in just a few short moments you go one on one with Montel Vontavious Porter in a No Holds Barred Match, any last thoughts? [b]William Regal:[/b] MVP, about two months ago, you decided to get in my face and talk down to me like you're some sort of big shot. Tonight, I'll make sure that you regret what you said when I beat you to within an inch of your life. I don't know if you've ever gotten in a fight with an Englishman before? After you're done with me in this match, you won't want to! [b]Todd Grisham:[/b] Do you think this match will go anyway to settling the score between you and MVP? [b]William Regal:[/b] To be quite honest Todd, I really don't know. All I do know, is that MVP will not be the same again! [img]http://i21.tinypic.com/3469udy.jpg[/img] [img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/Diary%20Pics/WilliamRegalAAF3.jpg[/img] [img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/Diary%20Pics/MVPAAF3.jpg[/img] [b][No Holds Barred Match] [color="#FF0000"]WILLIAM REGAL[/color] versus [color="#FF0000"]MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER[/color][/b] The first few minutes of the match saw some very expert mat wrestling from both men but it didn't take long for all hell to break loose. Both men fell out of the ring during a lock up, and the brawl was on! Outside the ring, and MVP took control of the fight, throwing Regal into the steps and then slamming him onto the thin padding mats. MVP then went under the ring and pulled out a singapore cane, but Regal managed to prevent MVP from hitting him with it as he fired off some left hand shots. Regal then picked up the cane and smashed it over the skull of MVP. Both men then battled (through the crowd) around to the announcers table, where Regal removed the cover and the monitors, but kept a monitor in hand. Regal then went to smack MVP with said monitor, but MVP picked up a chair quickly and smashed the monitor back into the face of Regal. MVP then crashed Regal's head into the announcers table before setting up the Englishman on top of the table. MVP then climbed up onto the crowd barrier and dropped an elbow onto Regal, as both men crashed through the table! We then went to another commercial break... Back from the break, and both men were in the ring along with a steel trash can and its lid, a steel chair stood up in the middle of the ring and another chair lying in the corner. It's not long before MVP gets drop-toeholded face first into the steel chair. This shot opened up MVP who began to bleed profusely. Regal then continued humiliating MVP, placing the trash can over MVP's head and then hammering him like a railroad spike with the other chair. William Regal then went to pick up MVP, but MVP nailed him with a low blow, and went for the Playmaker onto the chair, but Regal reversed the move and then hit MVP with the Regal Cutter. Regal then pinned MVP for the three count! [b]Winner - William Regal Match Rating - B-[/b] [i]After the bell rings, William Regal begins to celebrate a very hard fought victory. But did this victory settle the score between him and MVP or not? The cameras then cut backstage to the GM Office, where Paul Heyman, Jonathan Coachman and Smackdown General Manager, Theodore Long are standing...[/i] [b]Theodore Long:[/b] Congratulations on top show playas, but I dunno if you've noticed it, but in all the interpromotional matches, Smackdown has reigned supreme! [b]Coach:[/b] Thank you for mentioning that Teddy but we HAD noticed it, but there's still this Friday for Raw to get the job done! [b]Theodore Long:[/b] And speaking of Smackdown, I have an announcement regarding the Main Event to make. Now, because tonight one of my top guys is facing your World Champion, I think it's only fair that is reversed on Friday when one of YOUR top guys faces MY champion. So with that being said, it's going to be the new World Heavyweight Champion, Monty Brown taking on...EDGE! Holla, Holla, Holla! [i]The cameras fade...[/i] [i]A video begins to play following a commercial break... [url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=lpffakoIecM"]Click Here To Watch Video![/url][/i] [img]http://i21.tinypic.com/dfhoc2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/Diary%20Pics/TheUndertakerAAF4.jpg[/img] [img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/Adam--Fox/Diary%20Pics/KenKennedyAAF3.jpg[/img] [b][Singles, Non-Title Match] [color="#000080"]THE UNDERTAKER[/color] versus [color="#FF0000"]MR. KENNEDY©[/color][/b] As the match started off, we saw Mr. Kennedy trying to run from the Deadman, escaping to the outside of the ring, but Undertaker promptly followed. After a chase around the ring, Undertaker followed Kennedy back into the ring, but Kennedy began attacking him until he ran right into a boot to the face. Undertaker then went on the attack and tossed Kennedy into the corner before firing off some fast paced right hands. Kennedy tried to cover up, but Undertaker was just too fast. 'Taker then stopped and sped towards Kennedy with a massive clothesline into the corner. As Kennedy then stumbled out of the corner, Undertaker scooped him up and dropped him face first into the top turnbuckle, and went for Snake Eyes, but Kennedy moved out of the way as Undertaker got hung up on the top rope. Kennedy then chop blocked the left leg of Undertaker and began a vicious assault on it. Kennedy then, relentlessly, stomped the hell out of the now injured leg of The Undertaker before locking in a brutal leg lock submission hold as we went to another commercial break. Back from the commercial break, and Undertaker was beginning to break the hold, but still couldn't put all his weight on his leg, but tried his best. Kennedy was whipped across the ring as Undertaker launched himself towards him with a flying clothesline. 'Taker then signalled for the Chokeslam, and picked Kennedy up, but his leg gave out and both men fell to the mat. The referee began his 10 count, but it looked like Undertaker was out of it, until out of nowhere The Deadman sat up and seemed to find a new lease of power. Undertaker fired away some right handed shots at Kennedy before grabbing hold of his arm and climbing to the top rope, where he leapt off and nailed the Old School, but damaged his leg in the process. Undertaker then did his cut-throat motion and lifted up Kennedy for the Tombstone Piledriver, but Kennedy used his first and struck The Deadman with a low blow, directly in front of the referee, causing the disqualification! [b]Winner - The Undertaker (by disqualification) Match Rating - A*[/b] [i]As Undertaker stood in the ring, infuriated, Kennedy hightailed it backwards up the ramp laughing to himself. However, Kennedy didn't realise his #1 Contender, Edge was standing directly behind him. Kennedy turned round as Edge began to strike him with right hands, before running to the ring and throwing Kennedy back into the ring, and back into The Undertaker! Kennedy pleaded with The Deadman to let him go, but 'Taker knocked him down with a right hand. Moments later, Kennedy was on the receiving end of a Tombstone Piledriver as Undertaker stood tall in the ring, with Edge watching on the outside![/i] [i]As we head to the final commercial break of the evening, a [url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=RTDxKZ8gH4Y"]video[/url] is played, which ends with the word of ''Jericho Returns...NEXT![/i] [img]http://i21.tinypic.com/bidub.jpg[/img] [i]Back from the commercial break, and the crowd erupted as an all-too familiar theme song began to play. Music of the man who is making his long awaited return tonight..CHRIS JERICHO! Jericho appears on the stage as the crowd's standing ovation continues while he makes his way to the ring, and is given a microphone![/i] [b]Chris Jericho:[/b] I have been waiting for this moment for two long years but WELCOME TO...RAW IS JERICHO! Because that's right, after two years away from the WWE, Jericho is back and I'm better than EVER! [i]The crowd continue to cheer...[/i] [b]Chris Jericho:[/b] I left WWE two years ago, after over ten years of putting my body through tremendous amounts of punishment, and pain. And when one of my close friends, Eddie Guerrero passed away, I decided I never wanted to come back...BUT the years have come and gone and I thought to myself, wrestling is and always has been my life, and I don't want to stop doing the one thing that I love more than anything else in the world! [i]Yet another crowd cheer...[/i] [b]Chris Jericho:[/b] And I was receiving phone calls from every single wrestling promotion around the world, but I decided that if I were to come back to wrestling, it would only be the WWE! I know a lot has happened since I've been gone, but tonight is the beginning of the new era in WWE! Tonight is the re-dawning of the Chris Jericho era! And I promise you this, and this goes to all the guys in the back. I don't care who I face first but one thing is for sure, that if you step into the ring with Chris Jericho...you will never.....EEEEEEEVERRR...be the same AGAIN! [i]Jericho is then interrupted by the annoying voice of Armando Alejandro Estrada...[/i] [b]Armando A. Estrada:[/b] Mister Jericho...what a 'pleasure' it is to finally meet you! Did I hear you correctly? Did I hear you say that you don't care who you face first? Because in that case, I know someone who would love to meet you haha! Say hello to the 7 feet tall, 420lbs Punjabi Nightmare...THE GREAT KHALI! [i]The music of The Great Khali begins to play as Khali stomps down to the ring. Jericho instantly drops the microphone and takes his shirt off and prepares for Khali. Khali steps onto the ring apron and gets one leg over the top rope as Jericho begins attacking him early. Khali pays no attention to it and just shoves Jericho away with ease. Jericho comes back though, but walks right into a Khali Chop which floors him. Khali looks towards Estrada who does a 'thumbs up, thumbs down' motion as Khali picks up Jericho and almost breaks him in half with an earth-shattering, ring-shaking Double Barrelled Chokebomb. The crowd boo heavily as Khali puts his foot in the chest of Jericho and raises his arms high, as Raw goes off the air. Khali has ruined Jericho's return![/i] [quote][img]http://i21.tinypic.com/2wm47eh.gif[/img] WWE have signed Ricky The Dragon' Steamboat's son, Richard Blood Jr to a developmental contract. Richard Blood Jr seems to be following in his fathers footsteps in terms of in-ring ability[/quote][/center]

Archived