WWE : Counter Attack!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/Mainbanner.png[/IMG] [size="1"][COLOR="White"](This Dynasty uses the DotW2008 scenario, and a lot of my inspiration comes from G-Prime and his wonderful Dynasty... and some of his images, <.< >.>)[/COLOR][/size][/center] [SIZE="1"][FONT="Tahoma"]They all predicted it, but never took it seriously. The death of a great superstar shook people's lives, but the death of this superstar- ultimately caused, the Death of the WWE. On a downward spiral, the once known as the Behemoth of Sports Entertainment has now been pushed aside by TNA, and the uprising of WCW,ECW, and the AWA. Vince McMahon, a name once feared and respected, has been spat on- for all the things he'd done to try and keep the ship afloat. He's tossed all excess weight off the ship, including the rights to ECW, allowing Paul Heyman to raise his empire. He lost his TV slots with The CW for Smackdown, due to the lack of roster. He then lost his deal with USA, but Sci-Fi felt pitty and gave them a contract, that was soon drying thin. It was over, the WWE had fallen, and there was no way to get up. They weren't making any profit, and the Superstars morale was dropping. The loyal stars were thanked, but Vince was about to call it quits, and wanted them to be able to work elsewhere. Welcome to 2008... The Death of the WWE. --- Vince was about to close his Sony Vaio Laptop when he saw a message appear in the lower left corner. He had kept his email tracker up, and it had just alerted him of a message. He sighed, knowing it was probably some bill collector. The gray haired man pushed open the laptop, and placed his finger on the mousepad, going to check his email. He clicked open the email, and it brought up the message. It was from an unfamiliar address- known as "Carryingmybackpack@hotmail.com". Vince snorted at the dumb address, and instantly went to mark it as spam. Before he clicked it though- he saw the subject text. "Vince, We Can Save the Company". The once multi-millionare stopped, pausing to read it again. He moved his mouse from the spam box, to the open message area. His finger clicked it, and it opened up another window, giving him the contents of the message. [B]"Thank you very much Vince for opening this, because I want to help. You would know of all people what the events of the Benoit scandal has done to the WWE. I'm here to help, because you got me through my life Vince. You may not think it, but Pro Wrestling was the thing that made me able to wake up everyday and go to school. To get up, and not give up! Without Pro Wrestling, I wouldn't be able to go through with my 40 hour, pissbasket job. Vince, I'm willing to give this giant another chance, I just want to know that you are ready. I have saved up approxamitely 25,000 to save this beast. Please, Vince, I know you're thinking I'm crazy, but I want to do this. Let me, help you, help me. Meet me at the City Square in Portland, Oregon."[/B] Maybe it was a miracle, a devine intervention, maybe Vince was mentally ill, or maybe his heart had started pumping once again. But whatever it was, Vince truly believed, he could Counter Attack.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Tahoma"]Vince arrived at the area around 2PM. He wasn't informed the time when he should be there, when suddenly a buzzing went off in his pocket. It was the vibrations of his cell phone, which he grabbed and flipped open. It read to him [B]"1 New Txt Msg!"[/B]. He clicked the acceptal button, and it fed him the message. [B]"Hello Vince, glad you arrived. I will drop a suitcase at 2:10 near the Fountains, collect it. It has the money- and your objectives. It has booking plans, financial graphs, and many other things you will need to research. Good luck, and I'll text you on Monday."[/B][I] from 555-7343[/I]. Vince looked to the fountain, determined to find the person involved in all this. At approxamitely 2:09, a blast from two speakers went off. The band on the cruddy low budget stage jammed on their guitars, taking Vince's attention for only a moment. He looked back, and then at his watch. It read 2:10, and the suitcase was there. He rushed toward the Suitcase, wanting to get to it before anyone else. He swooped it up as he passed, and that's when he heard the bumbling. The sound of people recognizing, he had to get out of there. He rushed back to his car, and opened the door, when he saw a small crowd of people rushing toward him. He slammed on the gas, and headed to the arena for Monday Night Raw. Author's Note : Thanks for the comments, and I hope to please. RAW will be up later![/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;351833]This is pretty cool. My first thought was not another WWE diary but this one has an interesting story so far and looks very cool. I take it your using the Fall of WWE mod?[/QUOTE] If you look at the first post, it's aznblusuazn's Death of the WWE 2008 mod. And I'm very glad you're looking forward to it. :]!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/RAWbanner.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="1"][B]Monday Week One January 2008 – WWE RAW Live From Fleet Center in New England[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B]Triple H has an announcement about his WWE Title![/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]#1 Contendership for European Title[/COLOR][/B] CM Punk vs. Stevie Richards [SIZE="1"]- The newcomer goes one on one with the former ECW extremist! This time it's in a Qualfiying match for the open European title match at the Royal Rumble![/SIZE] [B][COLOR="Red"]#1 Contendership for the European Title[/COLOR][/B] Kane vs. Hardcore Holly [SIZE="1"]- After getting his mask back on due to a freak accident, Kane goes one on one with Hardcore Holly in the squared circle for the other spot for the European title at the Royal Rumble![/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"][B]World Tag Team Titles[/B][/COLOR] © The Hooligans vs. The Hardy Boyz [SIZE="1"]- Two great tag teams set to face for the Tag Team titles currently held by Paul London and Brian Kendrick! Who will walk out of Monday Night RAW with the rights to hold the World Tag Team Titles! Only on Sci-Fi Network![/SIZE] [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE Intercontinental Title[/COLOR][/B] © Ken Kennedy vs. Shane McMahon [SIZE="1"]- The wonder boy goes in the squared circle against Ken Kennedy... Kennedy, for his Intercontinental title! Will the McMahon dive off the top rope of glory and become a champion once again? Or will Kennedy put the Shane-O-Mac down for the count?[/SIZE][/SIZE]

1 Contendership for European Title [B]CM Punk[/B] vs. Stevie Richards #1 Contendership for the European Title [B]Kane [/B]vs. Hardcore Holly World Tag Team Titles © The Hooligans vs. [B]The Hardy Boyz[/B] WWE Intercontinental Title © Ken Kennedy vs. [B]Shane McMahon[/B]

Guest The Aussie
Excellent to see you starting a new dynasty, your previous one had promise. #1 Contendership for European Title [B]CM Punk[/B] vs. Stevie Richards - I'm not sure whether you are pushing Stevie or not so I'll go the safe bet. #1 Contendership for the European Title [B]Kane[/B] vs. Hardcore Holly - Hmmm yes, an utter monster or someone who beats up rookies for a living? World Tag Team Titles © The Hooligans vs. The Hardy Boyz - A draw due to a run in attack from a heel team. WWE Intercontinental Title © [B]Ken Kennedy[/B] vs. Shane McMahon - Kennedy to retain

[SIZE="2"][CENTER][FONT="Tahoma"][CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/RAWbanner.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="1"]Monday Week One January 2008 - WWE RAW Live From Fleet Center in New England (8,229/10,000 in Attendance - 11.91 Live on Sci-Fi)[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [LEFT][SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Red"]Pre-Show:[/COLOR][/B] Acolytes(Ron Simmons/JBL) vs. The Great Khali and Big Daddy V A little shorter than average match saw the two behemoths pick apart the opponents before Big Daddy V landed a Samoan Drop on Ron Simmons for the pin.[B] (6:44 / C+)[/B][/SIZE] A video is shown hyping up Bobby Lashley.(B)[/LEFT] [B][COLOR="Red"]Main Show:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="3"][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]“Time to Play the Game...”[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] Triple H’s them blasts on the speakers, getting some huge heat from the crowd as he walks out to the ring, with his WWE title over his shoulder. He gets to the ring, and starts off by welcoming everyone to the new year- the year that the Game will reign supreme once again. He boasts that he’s beaten everyone on the roster worth beating, and that no-one will ever take this title from him again. [B](A)[/B] That’s when the speakers shot up again with Saliva’s “I Walk Alone!”. The fans instantly recognized it, and gave him the utmost opposite response as they did to Trips. He walked out of the curtain with a white suit on, a big grin on his face. Microphone wielded, he challenges Aitch to a match tonight, non-title, which was accepted by HHH. [B](B+)[/B] The screen switched to backstage, where it shows Melina walking down a hallway, when Randy Orton comes up to the side of her, and starts flirting with her. She flirts back, when out of nowhere Randy places his hand on her cheek, and tries to kiss her. She screeches, and slaps him- running away from the camera. The Career Ender turned to the camera, pushing it away as he stormed off. [B](B-)[/B] [B]*Commercial*[/B] Tazz and Jim Ross briefly hype up the next match between CM Punk and Stevie Richards, and note that it’s a #1 Contendership match for the European Title. [B](D+)[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]#1 Contendership for European Title[/COLOR][/B] [B]CM Punk vs. Stevie Richards[/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/CMPunkAAF.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/StevieRichards.jpg[/IMG] A decent bout that truly got to show what these could do in the ring. The match started with lots of technical holds, and then went into a brawling faze, and it ended with CM Punk getting three clotheslines in, Richards getting up one after another, before CM Punk gave him a kick to the gut, and then delivered the Go to Sleep, and got the pin. [B](9:49/C-)[/B] After the match Tazz and Jim Ross briefly hype up the next match, which would be the second contender match, but between Hardcore Holly and Kane. [B](C-)[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]#1 Contendership for European Title[/COLOR] Kane vs. Hardcore Holly[/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/HardcoreHolly.jpg[/IMG] The fans kinda spat on this match, because everyone knew Glen Jacobs had left the company, so they threw his old attire to hide who the mysterious star really was. That didn’t stop them from having a brawl fest around the ring, with the end coming with Kane going for a Chokeslam, but getting a few elbows to counter, and then Holly hitting the Alabama Slam for the pin. [B](9:14/D+)[/B] The cameras go backstage, where Vince and Shane are in Vince’s office, almost shouting at each other. Words are shared, when Shane pushes Vince in the chest, putting him butt first into the ground. Shane storms out of the office, and Vince shoots out of the door, yelling at him that he’d get him, even if he was his damn son![B] (B+)[/B] [B]*Commercial*[/B] The show comes back, showing Vince in the RAW locker room, with a few superstars gearing up. He pulls out a suitcase, telling them that anyone who takes out Shane McMahon will get a very large sum of money. A few of them grin, and the scene fades out.[B] (A)[/B] [B]Non-Title © The Hooligans(Brian Kendrick/Paul London) vs. The Hardy Boyz(Matt Hardy/Jeff Hardy)[/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/PaulLondon19.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/BrianKendrick17.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/JeffHardy3.jpg[/IMG] An average match that was only given a pop when the Hardyz got the offensive. It was a struggle of fanpower between the two face teams, and the Hardyz got the win- but London got the pinfall on Jeff Hardy after hitting the 450 Splash. [B] (12:52/C)[/B] The Hardyz stay in the ring, and as the Hooligans are half-way up the ramp, they call out to them. They ask for a rematch, but this time for the title, at the Royal Rumble! [B] (C)[/B] The Hooligans nod their heads, accepting the challenge. [B](C)[/B] [B]*Commercial*[/B] [IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/stuanderson/TEW07/WWEIntercontinental5.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE Intercontinental Title[/COLOR] © Ken Kennedy vs. Shane McMahon[/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/KenKennedyIC.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/ShaneMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] Though the two’s styles didn’t gel too well, they put on one hell of a match. The fans were into it a lot, with Shane getting a couple big high spots, as well as going toe to toe with Kennedy in some brawling and technical maneuvers. Shane hit Kennedy with a Shane-O-Mac DDT, and then went to the top for the elbow, but when he jumped off, he was speared in the ribs! It was Edge! The ref rang for the bell, declaring Shane the victor by disqualification. [B](15:37/B+)[/B] Vince McMahon walks out, with a microphone in one hand, while he claps on his wrist. He has his Million-Dollar grin, even though only being worth thousands. He placed the microphone to his lips, and explained to Shane that from now on, his life would be a living hell. For no longer was Shane a McMahon, but just another wrestler on the roster, that can be used as Vince pleases. Shane struggles up, and Vince walks to the ring. [B](A*)[/B] Vinnie helped his no-longer son up, before delivering a right hand to his face. Shane staggered backward, and Vince snarled, Edge and Kennedy coming over and the three began to beat down Shane. After a vicious stomping and kicking, Vince yells to Edge and Kennedy some orders. They smile, and leave the ring. They both slip under the apron, and grab steel chairs, sliding them into the ring. Shane slowly staggered up, only to be decked in the head with a chair by Edge. Vince egged them on by screaming at them to finish it! Edge placed Shane’s head on the chair, and then told Kennedy to pass him the chair. Kennedy threw him the chair, and as Edge caught it he slammed it down on Shane’s head. Any life that had been shown, was now gone, Shane’s forehead was cut a little, and the trio laughed- leaving him to bleed.[B] (A)[/B] [B]*Commercial*[/B] The show comes back to show Triple H in front of a RAW logo, with Stephanie holding a microphone to his mouth. He starts on the stick by bloating himself with compliments about his numerous accomplishments. He talks about his numerous World Title runs, and then changes to talk about how inferior Batista is. After a while of digging into the Animal, he rubs the title that’s on his shoulder, and looks to the camera. He grins, and says some finishing words before turning to leave. He looks to Steph, grins, and tells her to remember to tuck Aurora in tonight. The die-hard fans would giggle, while the others would just wonder.[B] (A)[/B] The scene switches to Melina looking in a locker, presumably hers, when Orton comes from the side and rips her out from the locker. She screams, but he puts his hand on her mouth, pressing him up against her and the locker. He slips his hand on her side and begins to move up, when Melina bites his hand, and Cena comes in for the save! He pulls Randy off, throwing him to the ground, and then giving him a few right hands, before taking Melina away to safety. [B] (B-)[/B] John Cena walks her to a limo, where he tells the driver to take her home. As the car drives away, he gives off a sigh of relief, and walks back into the building. When he turns a corner, the Legend Killer is there to deliver a baseball bat shot to his gut. Cena bellows over, and Orton gives him an RKO, leaving him there on the ground- disgruntled. Orton laughs, and walks to where Melina left. [B](B+)[/B] Tazz and Jim Ross hype up the Main Event of Triple H vs. Batista in Non-Title action! [B](B+)[/B] [B]Non-Title Triple H vs. Batista[/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/HHHU_ndp.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/Batista.jpg[/IMG] Non-stop pops and jeers from the fans all during the match. It started with Batista and Triple H locking up many times, breaking it, and then locking up again. A test of strength showed Batista take the advantage, but Triple H gave him a hard shot to the gut. Aitch then worked him over with a multitude of clotheslines, elbow shots, and then a irish whip to the ropes. As ‘Tista came back, the Game prepared for a Spinebuster, but Batista instead speared him to the ground, getting a huge pop from the crowd. Batista shot up and roared to the crowd, calling for the end. He walked over to the ropes, and began to shake them vigerously, stomping his feet, getting the fans into a wild frenzy of emotions. Triple H however was silently stalking his opponent as he played with the fans, and as Batista turned around he got a kick to the gut and then his face crammed with Aitch’s knee. Triple H continued to work on him with a various amount of holds, before putting Batista into a head lock. The lock went for a while, with the fans starting up a clap chant to fuel Batista. With the fans on his side, he broke the hold, and gave Triple H a few shots to the stomach, but Aitch came with a hard short-arm clothesline. The Cerebral Assassin brought him back up, and placed him into yet another head lock. The fans tried to give Batista the energy to continue, but it had seemed it was over. Hunter let go of the Animal, and then gave him a hard kick to the gut. He thrusted Batista’s head into his thighs, and hooked one arm, and then hooker the other. He was about to jump, when Batista hooked his arms around the Game’s legs. He struggled, but Batista flipped him out, and then jumped on top of him, pounding him with a few blows. Batista was all offense for a quite a long bit, throwing Aitch into the turnbuckles, and then squashing him. He hit him with many clotheslines, and shoulder blocks, and running knees. After hitting Hunter with a spear, he yet again called for the end! He taunted with the fans for a moment, and Triple H was up yet again. He turned around, for Aitch to give him a kick to the gut, hook his arm, but Batista spun out of it! He kicked the Game in the stomach, and hooked his head with his legs. He grabbed his chest, and brought him onto his shoulders, where the Cerebral Assassin would pound his head with a few shots. Batista staggered a moment, with Aitch pounding at him, but ultimately he slammed him down to the mat for a Batista Bomb, getting the three count for a huge celebration from the crowd. [B](22:43/A*)[/B] Batista was leaving the ring, after a long celebration with the fans, but Triple H struggled to his feet. He had a microphone to his lips, and demanded Batista give him a rematch! Batista said he’d beat him, and proven he’s better, so there was no need. Then Triple H barked that he’d put his title on the line, at the Royal Rumble! [B](B+)[/B] The Animal smiled, and accepted the title match at the upcoming PPV. [B](B+)[/B] The show goes off to Jim Ross ‘gasming to the match, and Tazz giving his farewells. [B](B+)[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Overall - A[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][B]Tuesday Week 1 Jan 2008[/B] Vince had to agree, the booking plans had worked great for Monday Night RAW. Their ratings had shot up, and it was said by a large ammount of the internet fanbase that RAW had outdone iMPACT! But- iMPACT still dominated in the ratings war. The gray haired legend opened his laptop once again to find an email from his mysterious companion. It was titled "New Signings". Vince double clicked it, and it came up with a list of names to sign. [B]"Hey Vince, the roster is looking a little thin for now, and we can't book many proper shows with our roster. We also need to work on our tag division, and our undercard. So I want you to sign the following names. Antonio Banks Joey Matthews (As Joey Cash) John Hennigan Josh Prohibition Rene Dupree Rob Conway Teddy Hart I know- you may not totally agree with my decisions, but as you can see by what I- mostly- booked on RAW, I'm not just a clueless fan with some startup money. Reply to me with your results."[/B] [I]from [email]Carryingmybackpack@hotmail.com[/email][/I] Vince wrote down the list of names quickly on a notepad, sighing at the familiar names that he'd fired when the cuts had to happen. It'd be awkward, but hopefully he'd be able to get them back. --- [B]Friday Week 1 Jan 2008[/B] Vince logged onto his email, and finally replied to his helper's email. [B]"I got everyone you asked for, except John Hennigan. He's gone and signed in WCW- and doesn't want to be apart of the WWE. The others, I couldn't get Written agreements, due to the state of our company, but I got some of them pretty cheap. I don't see how some of them will be built, but I suppose you have an idea. These are the contracts I got. Antonio Banks - 18 Months at $2,125 a Show Joey Matthews("Cash") - 9 Months at $1,850 a Show Josh Prohibition - 9 Months at $125 a Show Rene Dupree - 9 Months at $1,700 a Show Rob Conway - 9 Months at $1,275 a Show Teddy Hart - 9 Months at $125 a Show I would like to meet up with you and have a real meeting."[/B] --- [B]Saturday Week 1 Jan 2008[/B] Vince logged back onto his email, and received another from the mysterious man. [B]"Good job Vince, and darn on the John Hennigan thing- but it happens, 6/7 is much better than non at all. I'm afraid I can't meet up with you just yet, but in due time. Now, I have plans for RAW. I'll send them in an attached message, feel free to post what you feel is right on WWE.com to hype up the show. I'll email you on Tuesday."[/B] from [I]Carryingmybackpack@hotmail.com[/I] --- [B]Sunday Week 1 Jan 2008[/B] Vince didn't post anything on WWE.com, and instead took the day off. He figured it didn't matter, and for the time being it didn't. Of course, this also meant that the fans wouldn't have any reason to watch RAW- except for the fact that the last show was phenomenal.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][CENTER][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/RAWbanner.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="1"][B]Monday Week Two January 2008 – WWE RAW Live From Verizon Wireless Center in New England[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B]Cena addresses the Melina and Randy Orton situation![/B][/size] [B][COLOR="Red"]Contenders vs. Non-Contenders![/COLOR][/B] CM Punk/Hardcore Holly vs. Stevie Richards/Kane [SIZE="1"]- The two contenders to the European title have to team up against the two losers of the Contender matches. Will they be able to work together and get the win, or will the upcoming title match affect their ability to work together?[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tag Team Debut Match![/COLOR][/B] Money in the Bank(Antonio Banks/Joey Cash) vs. Josh Prohibition/Teddy Hart [SIZE="1"]- Four newcomers to the WWE are put together in a tag match. On one side, claim to be the richest stars in the WWE, against Indy sensation, Josh Prohibition and Hart family high-flier, Teddy Hart! Who will walk away with their debuts being victories?[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][B]Shane McMahon's injury report![/B][/size] [B][COLOR="Red"]Triple H's Choice Match[/COLOR][/B] Batista vs. John Bradshaw Layfield [SIZE="1"]- Last week, Batista beat Triple H in a singles non-title match, which got him a title match at the Royal Rumble. This week, he must go toe-to-toe with the self-proclaimed Wrestling God! Will Batista walk away with another victory, or will JBL show that he's more than just a Tag Team competitor once again! [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE="2"][FONT="Tahoma"][B][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/RAWbanner.jpg[/IMG] Monday Week 2 January 2008 – WWE RAW Live from Verizon Wireless Arena in New England (Attendance 8,364/10,000(+135) – 10.29(-1.62) Live on Sci-Fi)[/SIZE][/B] John Cena comes out to the ring, starting off the show by calling out Randy Orton. Randy doesn't respond, so he starts taunting him and talking trash for a while. [B](A*)[/B] Randy finally answers, and comes out of the curtain, microphone in hand. He starts asking why Cena cares so much, and then insults Melina- calling her a two-bit whore and that the only reason Cena would want her, is to catch some sort of STD. [B](C-) [/B]Cena jumps out of the ring, and goes to attack Orton, when he tells him that if he lays a hand on him that he has some “help” that will make sure that his hands never touch anything again! This doesn't stop Cena, and Orton retreats to backstage, and Cena follows.[B] (A*)[/B] [B]CM Punk/Hardcore Holly vs. Stevie Richards/Kane[/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/CMPunkAAF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/HardcoreHolly.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/StevieRichards.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG] A good match that the fans didn't really get behind. Holly was arguing with Punk during a lot of match, telling him he was doing a bad job- but when Punk when to tag him in, he'd just “accidently” miss the tag. After Punk had taken on the blunt of the damage, Holly tagged himself in, and began working on Stevie Richards. Richards was thrown into the corner, where Punk tagged Holly who had crashed into Richards. Holly was pissed, when Punk hit the GTS on Richards and got the pin. [B](10:13/D+)[/B] Punk goes to shake Holly's hand, when he shrugs him off, completely denying the handshake.[B] (D-) [/B] Holly then turns around after saying something, and decks Punk to the ground a hard punch, and then Holly lets out a sprawl of kicks to Punk. Kane then jumps over and starts stomping and beating on him also. From out of nowhere though- Stevie flys at Holly, hitting him with a flying clothesline. [B](D-) [/B]This evens the odds, and the four of them all brawl it out until security seperates Punk and Stevie from Kane and Holly.[B] (D)[/B] [B]*Commercial*[/B] The screen shows Matt Hardy backstage, completely bloodied up and staff officials yelling to call 9-1-1.[B] (C-)[/B] JBL and Triple H are seen backstage talking about JBL's upcoming match with Batista. After a while of talking, that the fans can't hear, JBL nods and Triple H smiles. The two shakes hands, and leave the room.[B] (B+)[/B] Rob Conway is seen walking down the hallway, when he sees Vince McMahon. He starts to talk to him, saying that if Vince could front him a hundred grand, he could triple it in a week! [B](B-)[/B] Vince declines, and gives him a counter offer. That he must face Big Daddy V in a match next, and if he doesn't he's fired! [B](B-)[/B] [B]Rob Conway vs. Big Daddy V[/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/RobConway.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/BigDaddyV.jpg[/IMG] A squash match, with Rob getting in two shots early on before getting man handled the rest of the match. V ended it with a Big Leg Drop after a brutal clothesline.[B] (3:42/C-)[/B] After the match, Big Daddy V continues to beat down Rob Conway, laughing as he leaves the man in a broken state. [B](D+)[/B] Jeff Hardy is shown being pulled on a stretcher into an ambulance.[B] (C-)[/B] The Acolytes, JBL and Ron Simmons, come out to the ring and challenge the Hooligans to a Tag Title Match. They said they were only asking because the Hardyz has mysteriously gotten injured somehow that they definitely had no clue about! (C) The Hooligans come out, and believe the Acolytes are innocent, because they should, right? They accept the Title Match at the Royal Rumble, and say that when the Hardy Boyz are ready- they'll get their tag title match too. [B](C+)[/B] [B]*Commercial*[/B] [B]Money in the Bank(Antonio Banks/Joey Cash) vs. Teddy Hart/Josh Prohibition[/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/MontelVontaviousPorter2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/JoeyMatthews.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/TeddyHart.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/Unknown.jpg[/IMG] A quick match that the fans didn't care so much about. It was the debut of all four workers, but two of them were very familiar. Money in the Bank finished the match with the Paycheck, where Joey Cash holds them up for a Power Bomb and Antonio Banks hits a neck breaker as they come down! Antonio Banks then got the pin. [B](5:58/D+)[/B] Money in the Bank stay in the ring, and cut a brief segment on how they are not the next great tag team, but already the best tag team in the WWE! After some more boasting about how they're both very rich, and attractive, they leave. [B](C-)[/B] Vince is shown on the phone, and after a few “Uh-huhs,” and then a “So he's out for that long?” and then a more “Uh-huhs” and finally a “Thank you,”. As he hung up the phone, he had a big grin as he was walking down the hallway. He shook the hands of everyone who passed, patting the backs of other people. All the while he had a big grin on his face. Then he turned a corner, and he saw Shane McMahon walking in his direction. The two stopped in front of each other, their eyes locked in a long glare. Their nostrils flared, until finally Vince gave in and pushed past Shane- his once happy mood completely gone.[B] (A*)[/B] Vince continues walking, and bumps into Bobby Lashley. He almost roars at him in rage, and barly blusters out that he has a match against Edge and Ken Kennedy... and The Great Khali! [B](B+)[/B] [B]*Commercial*[/B] Tazz and Jim Ross hype up the main event of the evening, of Batista vs. JBL. [B](B+)[/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/Lashley3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/ShaneMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/Edge2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/KenKennedyIC.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/TheGreatKhali.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bobby Lashley/Shane McMahon vs. Edge/Ken Kennedy/The Great Khali[/B] Lashley entered the ring to a relatively good pop. Then Edge and Kennedy came out at the same time, with a lot of heat. Finally The Great Khali entered, with a lot of heat. Lashley was in the ring with Khali, ready to start the match. [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]“Here Comes the Money!” [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] The fans knew who it was, and they all burst out in cheer as the injured Shane McMahon came out of the curtain. He did a quick dance, and then walked down to the ring, informing the ref that he has put himself into the match on Lashley's side. The bell rang, and Khali went toe to toe with Lashley. Khali had the clear advantage, but Lashley kept going to tag in Shane, but didn't. Finally Lashley nailed Khali with a huge spear, getting a ceiling shaking pop, and he pinned him- but Edge kicked Lashley hard in the head. Edge went back to his corner, following some bitching from the ref. Lashley slowly staggered up, Khali close behind. The ref had gotten to a Double Knockout count of 6, and Lashley finally tagged in Shane McMahon. While not a energy-full adrenaline rush, Shane quickly ran at Khali with a plethora of strikes. Khali took them all before picking him up with both hands, and throwing him into the turnbuckles. Lashley offered to tag back in, but Shane refused, and watched Khali tag in Edge. Shane fought with Edge for a while, before tagging back to Lashley. As Lashley came in, he was striking and throwing manuevers around for a good two minutes before tiring and Edge taking advantage. After a nearfall from a low-blow pin, Edge tagged in Kennedy. Kennedy came in and started working on Lashley, who quickly got the advantage from a failed Backbody drop. Shane yelled to Lashley to let him in, and Lashley let him. Shane came in- completely fired up and began working on Kennedy for a long time. He wasn't letting Kennedy get any shots in, until Kennedy hit him in the eye with a thumb. Kennedy then dominated the match for a while, until Shane went to tag in Lashley! But Vince McMahon had grabbed Lashley's legs, and Lashley's face smacked into the ring apron! Kennedy then hit Shane with a blatent low-blow, while the ref was distracted by Edge, and he rolled him up! Edge pointed to Kennedy, and the ref went and made the count- Kennedy getting the victory. [B](23:00/A)[/B] Vince/Edge/Kennedy begin beating down Shane once again, when Vince calls for the chairs once again. This time when they're in the ring with the chairs, Kennedy goes for the Steel Chair shot- but gets nailed with a spear by Lashley! Edge tries to stop Lashley, but Lashley brawls with the two, while Vince retreats. Shane is back up, and the two defend off the heelish team. [B](A)[/B] The Titantron lights up with the words “FRENCH PHENOM!”. [B](C-)[/B] [B]*Commercial*[/B] [B]John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Batista[/B] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/JBL.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/Batista.jpg[/IMG] JBL came out first to a bunch of heat, and he ate it all up. That's when Batista came out, and the fans flipped. He brought their altitudes higher and higher. He got into the ring, and JBL removed his hat, throwing it to the corner of the ring. He circled Batista, and Batista continued the circle. The bell rang they clashed, their arms powering together for the ultimate showing of strength. Batista showed he was the better, and over powered Bradshaw. Batista then let go and came off the ropes for a diving clothesline. Quick cover didn't get him past one. Batista continued to work on JBL for a while, getting a lot of emotion from his little move set. Whatever the reason the thirty eight year old power builder had that gave him so much fanbase was beyond 'E's writing crew, but they worked it, and milked it hard. He worked with the fans during the whole match, making sure to get a reaction out of every move. After a while of being pure Batista, JBL finally reversed a strike made by Batista. JBL went for his own strike, which was blocked by Batista. John then sent a kick at Batista's gut, which hit him hard, and made him double over. JBL smiled and came running at the ropes, where he came back and nailed Batista with a hard big boot. He then continued to work on Batista for a little while, but Batista eventually got power back. The power was shared for a while, with their series of moves lasting less than a minute or two, and this went back to back for a while. Finally Batista started to gain a lot of momentum, keeping JBL down for most of the end of the match. Finally as Batista was taunting the fans, we see Triple H handing something to JBL. Batista notices, as does the ref- and Triple H grabs the item from him, telling him to finish the job! JBL turns around, to see Batista running at him, JBL gets decked with a shoulder block- but he shoots back up. The two exchange blows in the middle of the ring, where Batista gets the upper hand. Batista goes to the ropes, to rebound for a clothesline, when the Game is seen grabbing his legs! The Animal broke the hold and ran toward JBL, who had already rebounded and nailed the Animal with a devastating Clothesline from Hell! The crowd jeered as he got the three count, afterward Triple H entering the ring. [B](20:36/A)[/B] JBL and Triple H beat down Batista, using the weapon that Triple H had tried to give JBL earlier, a pair of brass knuckles. [B](B)[/B] Triple H then gets his signature Sledgehammer, but instead hits JBL! He then celebrates his dominance in the ring until the show goes off air. [B](B+)[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Overall : C-[/COLOR][/B] [I][COLOR="White"]Punk too much, Conway slightly over used, not enough wrestling, lack of matches irritated. [/COLOR][/I] [/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="2"][IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/Senka_Surakei/RAWbanner.jpg[/IMG] [B]Monday Week Three January 2008 – WWE RAW Live From DCU Center in New England[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][B]John Cena vs. Batista[/B][/COLOR] - [SIZE="1"]Two big names start off the debut of RAW. Each would love some momentum in their current feuds. With John Cena wondering where Melina is- and if Randy Orton could be with her! But Batista faces the stress of knowing that his chance at the WWE Title is coming soon, Week 4, Sunday![/SIZE] [B][SIZE="1"]Two Big Match Announcements from Vince McMahon regarding Bobby Lashley and Shane McMahon![/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE Women's Title (C)Melina vs. Candice Michelle[/COLOR][/B] - [SIZE="1"]Some diva action between the champion, Melina, and the challenger Candice Michelle![/SIZE] [B][COLOR="Red"]CM Punk/Stevie Richards vs. Kane/Hardcore Holly[/COLOR][/B] - [SIZE="1"]Last week, Stevie helped CM Punk defend a beating, so this week the tag team members switch, pitting Royal Rumble opponents, CM Punk and Holly, with their respective contender partners![/SIZE] [B][COLOR="Red"]Paul London vs. Ron Simmons[/COLOR][/B] - [SIZE="1"]Half of the Tag Champs, against half of the challengers! Who will walk away with some much needed momentum?[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="Red"]JBL vs. Brian Kendrick[/COLOR][/B] - [SIZE="1"]The other half of the tag champions fighting the other half of the challengers. Will JBL be able to fight at 100% after the attack from Triple H?[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I'm a little sad about you not continuing your TNA Diary... But this one is good too... Awesome story and some good Write Ups. John Cena vs. [B]Batista[/B] Probably By DQ or something WWE Women's Title (C)[B]Melina[/B] vs. Candice Michelle I don't think she'll lose the title this soon CM Punk/Stevie Richards vs. [B]Kane/Hardcore Holly[/B] Give them the victory.. Punk doesn't have to win every match :D Paul London vs. [B]Ron Simmons[/B] [B]JBL[/B] vs. Brian Kendrick I think you're going to make the APA look Strong before the Rumble... and then Londrick will retain :cool:

Good to see someone using my mod. Although I am biased, I think it is a great mod. I'm still playing it to this day... [QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;351851]Kane vs. [B]Hardcore Holly[/B] (alternative Kane is impossible to get over in my game)[/QUOTE] I actually got Fertig over as Kane in a tag team with Big Daddy V. I currently use him, kinda how WWE (IRL) uses the "real" Kane... build him up to B+/A overness then job him out to a newcomer... build him back up, then job him out again. :)

[QUOTE=aznblusuazn;354004]Good to see someone using my mod. Although I am biased, I think it is a great mod. I'm still playing it to this day... I actually got Fertig over as Kane in a tag team with Big Daddy V. I currently use him, kinda how WWE (IRL) uses the "real" Kane... build him up to B+/A overness then job him out to a newcomer... build him back up, then job him out again. :)[/QUOTE] Heh, well, if I do get Fertig over- it won't be as Kane. Well- maybe. Anyway, no comments on my dynasty? xD

Archived