World Wrestling Entertainment - OFFENDER

[QUOTE=brat99;355857]Ok, so i guess Mr. Shearer is the long, lost brother of Mr. Austin........?;) Keep up the good work Jonny, I am enjoying this alot so far.[/QUOTE] no relation, just has very simular drinking habbits, and wanting to take advantage of the all expences paid stipulation of his trip hehe

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER]Photobucket "HEAD BOOKER?!?! WHATS YOUR DAMN GAME!!" [SIZE="1"]Shearer was very suspicious, he didn't trust McMahon, and after a session avoiding the true reason for the meeting, Shearer had bluntly asked McMahaon to get to the point, Vince had previously spent the meeting asking Shearer how he was, how life was, the business etc. But Vince had been back peddled by Brandon Shearer's bluntness, Vince then said the sentence that Brandon was not expecting, "We want to make you head booker"[/SIZE] "There is no game Mr Shearer Mr McMahon, myself and the rest of the creative and backstage team think your perfect for the job" [SIZE="1"]Vince avoided eye contact with Shearer, while Shearer looked at the rest of the people in the meeting synically.[/SIZE] "So what hapned, no one you aproached wanted to take the seat of this train wreck waiting to happen!" [SIZE="1"]Vince was not going to sugar coat his answer, he wanted Shearer to reject the deal.[/SIZE] "Well we admit you weren't the top name on our list" "But we do think you are one of very FEW men who can save us from the current slump we are in" [SIZE="1"]Jim Ross made the save for Vinces lack of tact, Vince and Brandons EGO's were all ready clashing.[/SIZE] "Well luck, i don't know if getting back into booking is a good idea, especially as a head booker, i haven't done any booking in a few years!!" [SIZE="1"]Vince was satisfied, he know knew that Shearer was going to reject his offer, but then Vince said the words that changed Shearers mind, and his company's future![/SIZE] "Well Brandon if you don't think your up for the job..." "I never said i wasn't up to the job,,, you give me the right money and the right stipulations in the contract and you may just have a new head booker!" "But you said it may not be the best idea!!" "Well McMadman the XFL wasn't the best Idea, but then again that was in comparison to Wrestlemania which some people said wasn't the best idea, look at the two result's, giving your daughter this job was the XFL, who knows I could be your wrestlemania!" [SIZE="1"]Vince was outraged, the XFL was a low blow, it was below the belt and the insolence to refer to him as McMadman blatantly to his face,, but he knew that he was the only guy they were going to get for the job who could possibly do it right[/SIZE] "Well then Mr Shearer you sign that contract and you have yourself the job of WWE's Head Booker" "Hold your horses Vinne McMadman, i just want to change a few things before I do! First $450,000 while this is fine and good, I want some changes such as I don't want you or anyone else as my final say guy, I don't need one, and im not taking the job un till I have full creative control with the talent and the pushes, also i want 100% control of all new signings and releases" [SIZE="1"]Vince was about to scream at Brandon and tell him to get the hell out of his building. When Arn Anderson and Jim Ross suggested that they talk about it in the other room while Mr Shearer waited. Shearer could hear McMahon shouting in the other room, and it put a smile on his face...They re-entred the room with a stern look on all there faces[/SIZE] "So McMadman whats the verdict?!?!" "Well you can have 100% creative control on talent and story's, you will have no creative supervisor, but you will only have a 50/50 on signings and releases I must make the final descension. But for these clauses you must drop wages to $340,000 a year." "well McMadman you have a new booker, now before i sign this I also need to ask, do I have access to all the notes, and files Stephanie made while you were gone?!" "Vince, Brandon I'm afraid she didn't keep any!" [SIZE="1"]Vince and Brandon looked at each other they both knew this was a big problem, they all decided that Brandon must meet with Stephanie and pick her brains on what she intended to do with her story's, why she did the things she did before he could make any decisions. They also all agreed that all week the 3 shows should be 'BEST OF' highlight shows. Then Brandon Signes the new contract he was now the Head Booker of WWE for two years minimum unless he was fired, and he also had 100% creative control![/SIZE] "Oh and by the way Brandon i put in that contract that if you call mr McMadman again, I CAN LEGALLY FIRE YOU!!" [SIZE="1"]McMahon had a huge smile after saying this, but Shearer looked up at him with an evan bigger smile[/SIZE] "Thats fine,,,,,,,,JAIL BIRD!!"[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Photobucket [SIZE="1"]Shearer read the fax Stephanie McMahon had sent him, it was absurd, she had booked the most insane story lines and made some of the most stupid match ups he had ever seen. She had claimed her reason for taking the belt from Orton and giving it to the Royal Rumble winner JBL early because Orton had wanted a week off and it was her way off punishing him..... it was ludicrous. The Ghost Eddie scenario was her way of paying tribute, he thought the girl must be mad! Her plan was for Paul (Triple H) to defeat JBL for the title at Wrestlemania, big suprise there, and her plans for ECW would have destroyed the brand, Shearer read and read and read, he knew that with the state Stephanie had left the company in it was going to be tough, first he needed to make it to Wrestlemania, then he needed to do something drastic, he had decided that he needed to repackage the company, he needed to change the company image to bring back the glory days, he also needed start developing the talent chain. Shearer was not a biased booker he went on what he considered to be best for business, and he knew to do that hear he was going to have to do it against great tearany from his boss and great disapproval from his backstage peers.... but screw them, this has do be done right!!! RAW's first Best of Highlight show was a huge failure with the crowd as it aired tonight the fans were disapointed and confused.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Photobucket [SIZE="1"]Shearer opened his e-mails and was suprised how quick the creative team had replyd to his first official request as the new head booker, he had requested a full and current roster list and development performer list, he needed to see the talent he would be working with and ware they were currently assigned so he could tinker and adjust, he needed a way to visually plan his re-design of the WWE, and this e-mail was the first step.[/SIZE] Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [FONT="System"][COLOR="Red"][U]MAIN EVENT[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="red"]Chris Jericho - Babyface JBL - Heel Mr Kennedy - Heel Randy Orton - Heel Shawn Michaels - Babyface Triple H - Babyface[/COLOR] [FONT="System"][COLOR="red"][U]Upper Midcard[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="red"]Carlito - Heel Jeff Hardy - Babyface Umaga - Heel[/COLOR] [FONT="System"][COLOR="red"][U]Midcard[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="red"]Brian Kendrick - Babyface Charlie Haas - Heel Cody Rhodes - Babyface Lance Cade - Heel Paul London - Babyface Santino Morella - Heel Snitskey - Heel Trevor Murdoch - Heel[/COLOR] [FONT="System"][COLOR="red"][U]Lower Midcard[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="red"]DH Smith - Babyface Drew McIntyre - Heel Hardcore Holly - Babyface[/COLOR] [FONT="System"][COLOR="red"][U]Opener[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="red"]Robbie McAllister - Heel Rory McAllister - Heel Super Crazy - Babyface[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="red"][FONT="System"]Enhancment Talent[/FONT][/COLOR][/U] [U][COLOR="red"][FONT="System"]Womans Division[/FONT][/COLOR][/U] [COLOR="red"]Beth Pheonix - Heel Jillian Hall - Heel Maria - Babyface Melina - Heel Mickie James - Babyface[/COLOR] [U][FONT="System"][COLOR="red"]Ocasional Wrestler[/COLOR][/FONT][/U] [COLOR="red"]Jim Duggen - Babyface Mick Foley - Babyface[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][CENTER][FONT="System"]Other Performers - Personalities, Interviewers, Authority Figures[/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Vince McMahon - Heel Todd Grishm - Babyface Lillian Garcia - Babyface Horswoggle - Babyface Ron Simmons - Babyface [/COLOR] [FONT="System"][U][COLOR="red"]Anouncers[/COLOR][/U][/FONT] [COLOR="red"]Jim Ross & Jerry 'The King' Lawler[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][U][FONT="System"]RAW General Manager[/FONT][/U][/COLOR][/CENTER] [COLOR="red"][CENTER]William Regal - Face[/CENTER][/COLOR] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"][U]Main Event[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="purple"]CM Punk - Babyface Shelton Benjamin - Heel[/COLOR] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"][U]Upper Midcard[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="purple"]Big Daddy V - Heel Elijah Burke - Heel John Morrison - Heel The Miz - Heel[/COLOR] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"][U]Midcard[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="purple"]Balls Mahoney - Babyface Kevin Thorne - Heel Stevie Richards - Babyface The Boogeyman - Babyface Tommy Dreamer - Babyface[/COLOR] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"][U]Lower Midcard[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="purple"]Mike Knox - Heel[/COLOR] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"][U]Opener[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="purple"]Nunzio - Babyface[/COLOR] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"][U]Enhancment Talent[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"][U]Womans Division[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="purple"]Kelly Kelly - Babyface Layla - Heel[/COLOR] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"][U]Manager[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="purple"]Matt Striker - Heel - clients/Big Daddy V & Mark Henry of Smackdown[/COLOR] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"][U]Other Performers - Personalities, Interviewers, Authority Figures[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="purple"]Tony Chimmel - Babyface [/COLOR] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"][U]Anouncers[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="purple"]Joey Styles & Tazz[/COLOR] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Purple"][U]ECW General Manager[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="purple"]Armondo Estrada - Heel[/COLOR] Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket [FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Main Event[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="blue"]Batista - Babyface Edge - Heel The Great Khali - Heel The Undertaker - Babyface[/COLOR] [FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Upper Midcard[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="blue"]Deuce - Heel Domino - Heel Kane - Babyface MVP - Heel Rey Mysterio - Babyface Ric Flair - Babyface[/COLOR] [FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Midcard[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="blue"]Chavo Guerrero - Heel Chuck Palumbo - Babyface Finlay - Babyface Kenny Dykstra - Heel[/COLOR] [FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Lower Midcard[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="blue"]Dave Taylor - Heel Jamie Noble - Heel Jimmy Wang Yang - Babyface Mark Henry - Heel Shannon Moore - Babyface[/COLOR] [FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Opener[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="blue"]Kurt Hawkins - Heel Zack Ryder - Heel[/COLOR] [FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Enhancment Talent[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="blue"]Festus - Babyface Funaki - Babyface Jesse - Babyface[/COLOR] [FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Womans Division[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="blue"]Michelle McCool - Babyface Torrie Wilson - Babyface Victoria - Heel - Also Vallet for Kenny Dykstra[/COLOR] [FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Manager[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="blue"]Cherry - Heel - Clients/ Deuce & Domino[/COLOR] [FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Other Performers - Personalities, Interviewers, Authority Figures[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="blue"]Justin Roberts - Babyface Theodore Long - Babyface - Assistant GM for Smackdown Maryse - Babyface[/COLOR] [FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Blue"][U]Smackdown General Manager[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="blue"]Vicky Guerrero - Heel[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Samckdown[/COLOR] & [COLOR="Purple"]ECW[/COLOR] are curently involved in a talent share deal [COLOR="DarkOrange"][FONT="Courier New"][U]TAG TEAMS[/U][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Deuce & Domino Hardcore & Rhodes Cade & Murdoch The Edgeheads - Kurt Hawkins & Zack Ryder The Highlanders - Robbie & Rory McAllister The Hooligans - Paul London & Brian Kendrick[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][U][FONT="Lucida Console"]Stable's[/FONT][/U][/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"]The Rated R Alliance - Edge, Zack Ryder, Kurt Hawkins, Vicky Guerrero [/COLOR] Photobucket [FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"][U]INJURED LIST[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="red"]Matt Hardy John Cena Gregory Helmes Bobby Lashley Candice Michelle Ashley[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"][FONT="Arial Black"]DEVELOPMENT OVW & FCW[/FONT][/COLOR] [url]http://www.ovwrestling.com/superstars.htm[/url] [url]http://www.fcwwrestling.com/main.htm[/url] [SIZE="1"]Shearer browsed the large document on his screen, all ready he had changes in mind, he knew in his mind what he wanted to do to make things more exiting within the company, but also he wanted to build new stars, bring in the next generation, he then made his second request as The Head booker of WWE, he contacted the head of OVW and the head of FCW and asked that he get each performers 2 best matches and 5 best promo's on tape sent to him immediately, he now had the task of ........ siving through the shi*![/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Photobucket [SIZE="1"]After viewing all of the tapes the Development chiefs had sent, and after a grueling set of debates with McMahon Shearer got his own way, all the names of the performers he wanted to be released were sat on a fax in front of the web masters off WWE.com, they looked at the document, in awe of the sheer size of the list, all the wrestlers who were about to become jobless, did Shearer feel bad, perhaps, but in his mind he knew it would be good for the company, or so he hopes.[/SIZE] [U]Releases To Anounce From OVW and FCW[/U] Andrew Vain Mellisa Coates Brianna Garcia Charles Evans Damien Steele Derick Neikirk Eddie Craven George Murdoch Hardcore Anson Heath Miller Jeff Lewis Jennifer Fit Justice Smith Kofi Nahaje Kingston Mike Kruel Nicole Garcia Ricky Sprague Robert Anthony Ryklon Stephens Shaen Osborne Tony Atlas Victoria Crawford [SIZE="1"]Shearer now knew he needed new Development talent, he also knew that he needed to bulk up the roster, Infact McMahon had sent him his first order that he needed to find some new ATHLETIC talent as well as some big entertainers. Luckily Shearer had plans, he had many good freinds in the buisness, and he had allready hand picked some of what he considred to be the best talent in the industry to contact. The road to WWE's Redemption was now in first Gear.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Photobucket "Lance, good to hear from you man!" "Bran, whats up, yea its been a long time" [SIZE="1"]Brandon Shearer and his old friend Lance Storm talked on the phone exchanging pleasantries and discussing life for 40 minuets catching up as old friends usually do, but Brandon had business on his mind.[/SIZE] "Lance, i need to come clean i have some business to talk" "Man, thanks but no thanks im not interested in signing for Vince" "No man thats not it, you remember last time we talked and you said you were interested in forming you own Company" "yeah...what about it?" "Well then you were 4 grand short of doing it how short are you now?" "4 Grand still, i haven't been able to save anything that could be spared for creating the company" "Well i had an idea, i all ready asked Vince, if we give you $20,000 to create the company, well how would you like to be our third Development Territory??" "I dno, Vince Picks Idiots for those spots, and i cant train idiots!" "Well Vince wont be picking the talent, I will, and i have 5 of the greatest in the business today, wanting to join, but they wont go to development, but then i mentioned what about if it was a company run by you, and training by you, lets just say they like that idea better" "Brandon ill let you know by tonight i have a to to think about" "Thats fine man, ill send you a text message with my fax number cause im going to be phoning a lot of people, so wont be available on the phone" [SIZE="1"]With this the 2 said goodbye, and Brandon spent the rest of the day calling his friends in the business, and also people he had never met but wanted to sign to the company, he dropped the idea of Lance doing some training to those who weren't interested, and like Brandon said that made things different, also when he mentioned Vince wont be in control, that made a big difference to some. 6 Hours after the phone call to Lance a text message came through, have the money in my account, the details are below. I already Got Jake Roberts as color commentator and some others involved. Future Rage Wrestling is born![/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Photobucket [SIZE="1"]Vince's E-Mails were never pleasent anymore, but he didnt quite know how to handle the mail from Shearer. He gave him 100% authority to sign some development stars, and permission to make Lance's new Promotion a development camp, what he wasn't expecting was the shear quantity of the workers signed and the money he had given Lance, but Vince's anti depressants stopped his wrinkled face from bursting into an all out rage. The list was full of names Vince either knew a lot about or knew nothing about, but he had decided, mostly thanks to the medication, to let it all slide and give Shearer the chance on this decision.[/SIZE] [B]OVW[/B] Bold/Female Ace Steel as Chris Guy [B]April Hunter[/B] [B]Aurora[/B] [B]Black Rose[/B] Brad Bradley as Bradley Jay Caprice Coleman Cassidey O'Reily as Cassidey James Cheech Chris Rombola Colt Cobana Eddie Kingston [B]Elisabeth Roaffer[/B] [B]Erica Porter[/B] Goose Mahoney - Development Ref [B]Jetta[/B] Johnny Jeter KC James as James Curtis Keenan Quinn - Development Ref [B]La Amapola[/B] Low Ki Lupe Viscara [B]Madison[/B] Matt Sydal Mike Tolar [B]Milena Roucka[/B] [B]Nikita as Katie Lea[/B] [B]Nikki Mathews[/B] Oleg Prudius as Vlamir Koslov Plazma [B]Prinsessa Sugey[/B] Rene Dupree as Rene Bonapart Roadkill as Antoni Polanski Robbiw Dawber Shawn Spears Silas Young Stu Sanders [B]FCW[/B] Aaron Fire Afa JR AJ Kirsch [B]Alicia[/B] [B]Anna Minoushka[/B] Apolo [B]Ariel as Leona[/B] Bobby Roode as Robert Rude [B]Briana Bryans[/B] Bryan Kelly [B]ChaCha[/B] Chet Jablonski as Mariouz Jablonski Chris Nawrocki Calaudio Castagnoli Cody Deaner as Chris Gray Dana Lee Eric Alexander as Eric Perez Hade Vansen as Vade Hansen [B]Jade as The Blonde Bombshell[/B] Jake Hagar Johnny Curtis [B]Josie[/B] Kory Chavis [B]Lizzy Valentine as Velentino[/B] [B]LuFisto[/B] Matt Anoai as Matt O'Neil [B]Mellissa Stripes[/B] Michael Jarvi as The Giant Titan Mike DiBiase Jr Mike Mondo [B]Nattie Neidhart[/B] Nick Nemeth Player Uno Roderick Strong [B]Roxxi[/B] Salvatore Rinauro [B]Sara Del Ray[/B] Sheamus O'Shaunessy Sinn as Sinn Bowdee Steve Lewington as Carl Regal Ted Dibiasse Jr TJ Wilson [B]Vanessa Kraven[/B] [/CENTER] [B][CENTER]FRW[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER]Abyss AJ Styles [B]Annie Social[/B] [B]Ann-Thraxx[/B] Austin Aries as Austin Starr [B]Candice LeRae[/B] [B]Carmella DeCesare[/B] [B]Cheerleader Melissa as Mel Viper[/B] Chris Hero Chris Sabin Christopher Daniels as Diablo Angelico Cloudy Davey Richards [B]Eden Black[/B] Eric Young as Eric Yank [B]Foxxy Dreams[/B] [B]Hailey Hatred[/B] Jay Briscoe Jay Lethal as Lethal Jaae [B]Jazzy Bi as Jazzline[/B] [B]Jennidee[/B] Jimmy Jacobs as Emo Warrior JJ Perez [B]Kayla Sparks[/B] Kevin Steen [B]La Hechicera[/B] [B]Lacey[/B] Mark Brisoce [B]Mercedes Martinez[/B] [B]Mickie Knuckles[/B] [B]Ms. Chief as Miss Chief[/B] Necro Butcher Nigel Sherrod - Development Anouncer Petey Williams as Peter of The North [B]Rebecca Baylees as Becky B[/B] [B]Rebecca Knox[/B] Rob Conway as Conno Samoa Joe as Joe of Samoa Sonjay Dutt as Bombay Badboy [B]Tracey Brookes as Ms. Brooke[/B] [SIZE="1"]Vince was shocked it was 2 days before RAW and Shearer had allready said that he had some new signings to the Main Roster, they hadnt yet been anounced, but Vince was to wappy on his meds to care. One thing he did notice was how powerfull the FRW roster was, the line at the end of the E-Mail was one that nearly gave Vince a Heart attack, This is for now more to come. Things were progressing but Vince wasnt sure wich way. [/SIZE][/CENTER]

The FWR Roster is better than most Big Promotions Rosters as it is, I like how its run by Storm as well, that will give the workers a good edge for when there ready knowing that they will be fundamentally sound :) KUTGW Cant wait to find out who you are signing for the full roster.

[CENTER][SIZE="7"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Orange"]HALL OF FAME!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] I have allready picked 3 i am going to put in there but i was hoping before I do my first show people could vote for 5 out of the following 10 to go into the hall of fame in my story. all you have to do is Copy and paste then highlight the ones you want in bold and PM me your votes thanks in advance guys. The Rock Chris Benoit Ted Dibeasse Dean Malenko Brittish Bulldog Earthquake Big Boss Man Steve Austin Trish Stratus Sable[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Photobucket [SIZE="1"]Brandon had just left his first meeting with his creative team, The first show had been planed and all had been informed, the storylines had been plotted, and the twists and turns were ready. [/SIZE] Photobucket The Matches had just been anounced and were ready to put on WWE.COM ------------------------------------------ [B]PREDICTIONS KEY[/B] Paul London VS DH Smith [SIZE="1"]WWE WOMANS CHAMPIONSHIP[/SIZE] Mickie James VS Beth Pheonix (c) Carlito VS Cody Rhodes JBL VS HBK [CENTER][SIZE="1"]Number 1 Contenders Match for WWE Title Cage Match[/SIZE] [/CENTER] Umaga VS Y2J VS Jeff Hardy VS Mr.Kennedy VS HHH[/CENTER]

PREDICTIONS KEY Paul London VS [B]DH Smith[/B] WWE WOMANS CHAMPIONSHIP [B]Mickie James[/B] VS Beth Pheonix (c) [B]Carlito[/B] VS Cody Rhodes [B]JBL[/B] VS HBK Number 1 Contenders Match for WWE Title Cage Match Umaga VS Y2J VS [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] VS Mr.Kennedy VS HHH looks like an awsome show man would have loved to see Orton VS JBL the re-match however

Archived