Recruiting Pitches Question

Do you have to offer a scholarship in order to get a bump for selecting the correct pitch? If you do get a bump, it would seem like a good idea to go ahead and give the pitches out for all of the guys who have been scouted but not formally offered. Also, is it a good idea to use up all of your available visits every week, even though you might not have actively recruited the guy who is interested in visiting?

I am not sure about if the scholarship offer effects the bump or not I go ahead and give pitches as soon as I get the scouting on them anyway As far as I know there is no advantage to bringing in less than 5 visitors, so might as well bring in someone you're not actively recruiting just in case that changes (use it on a position you might need)

[QUOTE=RyanCane26;353049]I am not sure about if the scholarship offer effects the bump or not I go ahead and give pitches as soon as I get the scouting on them anyway As far as I know there is no advantage to bringing in less than 5 visitors, so might as well bring in someone you're not actively recruiting just in case that changes (use it on a position you might need)[/QUOTE] Thanks. My main concern was that giving the pitch without offering a scholarship would negate the effect, and also that having a guy visit without offering might somewhat diminish his interest.

Archived