ReapeR's title belt RendeRs

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Belts for outlaw championship wrestling OCW Request for Belts for OCW - Outlaw Championship Wrestling Then...Titles OCW World Heavyweight Championship OCW World Heavyweight Tag-Team Championship OCW World Division X Championship OCW World Hardcore Championship Thanks Thomas

Ok, I'm back... Sorry about the long absence. For those of you that don't know, I'm in the military and just got moved to Korea for a year long tour. I've just now been able to get internet back up and running. So with that, I'll be back in the belt making business hopefully this week. Once again, I apologize for absence, but what can you do... ReapeR

This is for my Cornellverse Fed. WCW-World Championship Wrestling. (I used the WCW logo from the Invasion) [url]http://www.wcwfed.com/images/other/WCW_logo_animated.gif[/url] The only pic i can find of it. WCW World Heavyweight Championship (Design similar to the real world Ring of Honor World Title) WCW World Tag Team Championship (something similar to the TNA Tag titles) WCW World Crusierweight Championship (whatever you design) WCW United States Championship (Whatever you design) Thank you in advance.

Would Love 4 belts for the Glory Wrestling. World Title, USA Title, Tag Title, Cruiser Weight. i love the GWA Titles So Maybe just Switch the Intials would be cool. i love the belts but i changed the Background. [IMG]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m217/smaxxfan/GWAWorld1.jpg[/IMG]

• 2 months later...
I'm a little rusty, and not even sure if you still want these, but here is one. EWC World Heavyweight Championship [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/EWCHeavyweight.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE=Game;360244]Okay me and my friend have our own database that we have about 450 workers and 8 promotions that we have created. I have always wanted to have titles for it, I would be mainly happy with titles for both our main feds EWC and SSW.. EWC Title(midcard belt) not active but has a lineage and potential to come back. EWC Canadian(upper midcard title) active EWC Featherweight(cruiserweight title) semiactive EWC Tag( tag titles) EWC World(heavyweight title) active Also my main character Andrew "The Animal" has had his own title in all the stories I wrote. It was an over the top title with jewels and Red "The Animal" on it. I would so appreciate it if you did these for me man..[/QUOTE]

I just looked through the first post in this thread and realized something: You've made a lot of belts. :p Maybe even enough to give all the default Cornellverse promotions belt graphics. I wish you'd go back and edit the promotion names on some of your belts to make them fit the default Cornellverse promotions (at least the ones that Payne hasn't covered already). Nobody's ever actually made a complete belt pack for the C-Verse and with TEW08 coming up i would be cool to be able to put one together from your and Payne's work. That way more people, aside from the ones who originally requested the belts, could use the great designs that you've clearly put so much effort and time into. I don't know just how much work would go into doing this, or if you even have the psd files anymore, but I just thought I'd suggest it. And if that EWC belt is you "being rusty" you have nothing to worry about - it's awesome.:)

[QUOTE=Showtime4Lajf;424362]I just looked through the first post in this thread and realized something: You've made a lot of belts. :p Maybe even enough to give all the default Cornellverse promotions belt graphics. I wish you'd go back and edit the promotion names on some of your belts to make them fit the default Cornellverse promotions (at least the ones that Payne hasn't covered already). Nobody's ever actually made a complete belt pack for the C-Verse and with TEW08 coming up i would be cool to be able to put one together from your and Payne's work. That way more people, aside from the ones who originally requested the belts, could use the great designs that you've clearly put so much effort and time into. I don't know just how much work would go into doing this, or if you even have the psd files anymore, but I just thought I'd suggest it. And if that EWC belt is you "being rusty" you have nothing to worry about - it's awesome.:)[/QUOTE] i made a few cornellverse belts a while ago..they are not great but fill a few gaps until someone does better work. [IMG]http://img144.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-3570/loc696/79026_belts_preview_122_696lo.JPG[/IMG]

[QUOTE]Man, this is some nice work man....I wish I could do belts as good as you and Payne and some of the others who have done renders on this board. I have been wanting custom belts down for my created fed I always use in my games but never bothered to ask due to a number of people already doing so..I guess I had better finally step in line and see If I can get some work done as well...thanks in advance if you can get to it!!! CCW CHAMPIONSHIP CCW TAG CHAMPIONSHIP CCW UNITED CHAMPIONSHIP CCW UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP here is the logo if It helps you at all for the belts... [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/SWF/CCW4.jpg[/IMG] again, keep up the amazing work....and thanks [/QUOTE] Reap....If u are getting back into the belts, i would still love to have these made when you get the time...came off page 7....thanks man....

Hi ReapeR, First off, welcome back! I am still interested in the request I made in this post with a couple of minor tweaks... [URL]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=366612&postcount=190[/URL] 1) Instead of a APWF Hardcore title, instead I would like an APWF Cruiserweight Title. 2) I would like an IWU Women's Tag Team title to go along with the Women's title. Thanks!

Ok, for the most part, I'M BACK!!!! Got a few belt projects in the works right now that will take most of my time. My plan is to really just pick up where I left off. So if you have render request already in the forum, I'll start working on it in the same order. If you want to make a change to your request, before I get to it, by all means do so. Hopefully I'll be able to start on the requests again by the end of the week. Thanks to everyone for their patience and understanding while I've been away from here. ReapeR

[QUOTE]Ok, for the most part, I'M BACK!!!! Got a few belt projects in the works right now that will take most of my time. My plan is to really just pick up where I left off. So if you have render request already in the forum, I'll start working on it in the same order. If you want to make a change to your request, before I get to it, by all means do so. Hopefully I'll be able to start on the requests again by the end of the week. Thanks to everyone for their patience and understanding while I've been away from here. ReapeR[/QUOTE] Good to see you back ReapeR! :D Your work has always been one of my fav. things to look at on this forum. Good luck with all your future belt renders (as I'm sure I'll snatch a lot of them up for my games in the future. hah). Cheers.

[QUOTE]Currently, I have 4 belts: Worlds Genocide Championship GW Omega Division Championship GW New-Age Championship GW Tag-Team Chmpionships I was wondering if I could get renders for each of these if possible. For the Omega Division championship, I was thinking maybe a red background, and black barbwire coursing around it. Then we have blue and black flames coming up from the bottom in the middle, though not to big. The sides can have a black backdrop with O-D in diagnal, dripping blood. The others can be more generic, but unique if you know what I mean. I was thinking like for teh Worlds have a picture of earth, and have a bunch of flags pasted into it or something. I dont know, go wild and have fun! But, one more thing, if you could possibly have the main logo, {As seen here:} [url]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z...demonium-1.jpg[/url] {The letters "GW wrapped in barbwire} ... as a side plate, that would be awsome. Thank you, and im sorry if im a little picky, and if my request is a little to big, but im just giving you idea's on what I would like/want. Again, thanks for the help, and I would be much ablieged if someone would help me out on this.[/QUOTE] Posted this awhile back on the otrher belt request forum, but at the time since I was new to the place, I didnt know that was for "cuts". :rolleyes: Its great to see the belt rendering master back at work, and hopefully he can get to my belts sometime. :D Actualy, ive been wondering if I would ever get the chance for my belts to be made by someone as good as he. The ones you did Reap for Deathrow Championship Wrestling looks amazing. ;)

Archived