ReapeR's title belt RendeRs

[QUOTE=Stennick;356269]man that is FANTASTIC!! Thanks a bunch on a side note I love that M and W lined up, is there a way you could make that into a logo with an I in the middle somewhere or is that not something you could do. Oddly enough thats the exact logo for the promotion I had in mind. If you could do this, you'd have my Presidential nod in my upcoming Primary, thats gotta count for something right? [/QUOTE] As you can see, logo's are not my thing, but I did this one messing around. Maybe that'll get you through until a "pro" logo maker can render you a better one. [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/MIW.jpg[/IMG]

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReapeR, If you haven't created my belts yet. That's ok. I have 2 territories now, NWA (National Wrestling Alliance) with two TV promotions and NWA-UK (National Wrestling Alliance United Kingdom) Here are 10 belts for all three promotions: ----------------------------------------------------- (NWA) - NWA World Heavyweight Champion (Like the 1973 to 1985) replica w/ NWA logo on it. - NWA United States Heavyweight Champion (the current WWE U.S. belt replica with the NWA logo on it) - NWA World Tag Team Champions - NWA World Television Champion (All 4 w/NWA logo) - NWA National Heavyweight Champion - NWA United States Tag Team Champions (Can that be with the blue belt instead of the old red) - NWA North American Heavyweight Champion ------------------------------------------------------ (NWA-UK) - NWA British Commonwealth Heavyweight Champion - NWA United Kingdom Heavyweight Champion - NWA United Kingdom Tag Team Champions ------------------------------------------------------ Like before, sky background, Any color you desire for the logos. Besides the NWA World Heavyweight Championship and the NWA United States Heavyweight Championship (which are replicas), you can create them any way you see fit. If you can create them. Thanks in advance. You're doing a great job. I thank you for that. This one might take a while, so i'm in no rush.

[QUOTE=Arrows;355323]Nice work man. No rush on the following, but they'd be much appreciated whenever you could manage to get around to them. 2 belts. A singles and tag. Promotions name is just... 3.36 or 336 is the dot makes it look odd. Something Carolina Blue and white or Carolina Blue and black, whichever looks good. Take whatever creative liberties you want.[/QUOTE] You said be creative, so I had some fun with this one. 336 Championship [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/336Championship.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=ReapeR;358147]You said be creative, so I had some fun with this one. 336 Championship [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/336Championship.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] ...That's wicked man. Perfect...thanks.

[QUOTE=Arrows;355323]Nice work man. No rush on the following, but they'd be much appreciated whenever you could manage to get around to them. 2 belts. A singles and tag. Promotions name is just... 3.36 or 336 is the dot makes it look odd. Something Carolina Blue and white or Carolina Blue and black, whichever looks good. Take whatever creative liberties you want.[/QUOTE] 336 Tag Team Championship [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/336TagTeam.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Stennick;359159]Thus the Carolina Blue, good call man and good name for a local promotion. Huge Tar Heels fan myself, also a huge fan of carolina blue, not to mention the in laws and the wifes best friend live in Carolina so yeah, pretty much a big mid atlantic fan.[/QUOTE] Yea. Decided the standard name just...wasn't..interesting, so I took the area code.(Since most of the roster are made to be from the area anyway.) Looks cool, and it's different.

You know I see a Carolina promotion based on tradition, prestige, history and all of that. I see a Detroit promotion more grungy, urban, more modern, maybe inside a warehouse or something of that nature. A more "hard" edge to it ya know. Carolina filled with great mat technitions while Detroit filled more modern hardcore brawlers with a dash if Jack Evans type high flyers. Thats just how I'd view the different promotions, both fun, just very different.

[QUOTE=ShawnCageX5;355380]As for my requst.. Doesn't really matter to me, as long as it is a real looking belt.. and if you want, you could take off the name plate.. I always thought it looked stupid.[/QUOTE] Ok, here is my attempt at a render for your request. I didn't know if you wanted it to be a WWE title or what, so for now I just left it blank. Let me know if you want a name or something added. Hope this works for you. North American Championship [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/NorthAmericanChampion.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Stennick;359357]You know I see a Carolina promotion based on tradition, prestige, history and all of that. I see a Detroit promotion more grungy, urban, more modern, maybe inside a warehouse or something of that nature. A more "hard" edge to it ya know. Carolina filled with great mat technitions while Detroit filled more modern hardcore brawlers with a dash if Jack Evans type high flyers. Thats just how I'd view the different promotions, both fun, just very different.[/QUOTE] The traditional Carolina Wrestling Federation was just that. Based on the tradition of actual wrestling. 3.36 is a modernized version of what's been done for the past 40 years(Storywise). Was passed down through the two families who originally owned it until one botched it all and had to sell it to break even. Bought two times after that, and wound up in the hands of a guy who could care less about the traditional aspect. So it actually winds up with a combination of the two, despite the fans crapping on the later half while loving the true wrestlers. Should make for some fun shows.

[QUOTE=ReapeR;359390]Ok, here is my attempt at a render for your request. I didn't know if you wanted it to be a WWE title or what, so for now I just left it blank. Let me know if you want a name or something added. Hope this works for you. North American Championship [IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n230/jhall2129/TEW%20Title%20Belts/NorthAmericanChampion.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] I know you did this for someone else ReapeR, but any chance I could get this with the SWF logo on it. I appreciate it if you can. By the way, this may be my favorite belt you have done so far....Great work!

Hey ReapeR! So I just wanted to let you know that [U]you don't have to do my EWE request[/U]. I'm having so much fun with my HCW game that I don't really care what the EWE company looks like that just came in. haha. I was wondering though, Instead of that if you could do a belt render for my other DAVE game. Since their product relies so heavliy on Modern wrestling I was thinking of instituting a "High flying" kind of belt. This is what I was thinking: [B]DAVE Insanity Title[/B] It's pretty much a belt for modern, high flying workers who pull of Insane high spots. I love how you make your titles and would love to see you tackle DAVE's titles all together (Extreme, Unified, Brass Knucks, and Tag Titles) but know that that might not be as much fun for you to do since they are in the cornellverse already. So to re-cap, No need to make the EWE titles.. but maybe my DAVE title could take the place of when you were going to make those? Thanks man! I really appreciate it! You're amazing at what you do

Brat... No problem slapping a SWF emblem on there. I just finished my render of WWE's US title. Not much different then what I just did. Photobucket just went down for maint., so hopefully it'll be up soon. Eisen... No problem with your cancel and new request. The reason I don't really do estasblished C-Verse titles is simply because Payne started doing them, and well, I feel like I owe it to him not to step on his toes. Hope that makes since. Thanks for you continued support on these. It's appreciated.

Archived