Name Randomizer

I don't know any good online name randomizers, but these are some methods I have used. For American, Japaneese, Australian, Canadian, and Latin names I use exported files from my copy of OOTP 6, start a new game and instantly you have a thousand random names to use. For european names such as Russian, French, German, Italian, and Czech, I copy the names out of the name file for my copy of FBCB into a spread sheet, then I use a research randomizer to give a random number to each first and last name, then using the sort button I can create random first and last name combinations. So basically if you have any text based sports sim with name databases, you can use a spreadsheet, a randomizer and a little know how and come up with thousands of unique names fairly quickly. Here is my favorite online randomizer. [url]http://www.randomizer.org/form.htm[/url]

yeah it is just numbers, it helps if you have say 500 first names and 500 last names already at your disposal (which I get from the name files of text based sims I own), then you simply have the randomizer create two sets of 500 numbers ordered at random, you then paste the first set of 500 numbers next to the first names the second set next to the last names, then order each set from least to greatest, and it will give you 500 completely unique names.

Archived