Football Sim

[QUOTE=Joe Canadian]Hopefully with a new football game comes a new name... I much prefered having seperate names for every game instead of Total Pro _______ for every title. Will football.NET make a return :)...[/QUOTE] I can't say if we'll ever see another football game, but I can tell you that if there ever is one, it will not be called Football.NET :p

[QUOTE]I've been working on an indoor soccer sim for a while[/QUOTE] Now there's a good idea, but outdoor soccer, after all it's the world's most known game right? But a career game, like you're the player and have to play for small leagues first or college or something...

Welllll.... [QUOTE=Powerguy]Now there's a good idea, but outdoor soccer, after all it's the world's most known game right? But a career game, like you're the player and have to play for small leagues first or college or something...[/QUOTE] The sim I'm working on is indoor - Championship Manager is already there for outdoor. I'm doing an indoor sim mostly because of the finances involved with a minor league that is more like a third or fourth tier sport in the U.S. It's an interesting research project to say the least. It feels more like Solecismic's Front Office Football than TPF, but its' something I'm quite proud of. Anyhow, its open source as well, so it could be listed on the freeware thread - if I ever get it done. :-) Jack

Just the mention of the Front Page Sports series brings tingles to my brain and body. These were the very BEST sports games to be produced on this planet bar none. If they could ever be reproduced by this or any other company I believe that they would be extremely successful. Sierra dropped the ball big time on this one, and now Sierra no longer exists.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived