WWE: The Next Generation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TEW%20Banners/ECWPreview.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Tazz.jpg[/IMG] Styles: Welcome to ECW on Sci-Fi! The land of extreme has made its way to Baton Rouge, LA, for what is sure to be a huge night! Hello everyone, I’m Joey Styles, as always alongside my colleague Tazz... and Tazz... 48 hours ago we saw Shelton Benjamin retain the ECW Title at Night of Champions. Tazz: Right but we also saw CM Punk lose his spot on the ECW roster. Finally Shelton Benjamin, Elijah Burke and general manager Armando Estrada have got what they wanted. They wanted Punk out of ECW, and it’s finally happened. Styles: I was talking to a lot of the guys in the back, I talked to guys like Tommy Dreamer, Mick Foley, John Morrison, all of them pretty upset that CM Punk is no longer a member of our roster. Tazz: Yeah, well you can add me to that list too. It’s a new landscape here on ECW now, thanks to Shelton Benjamin. Styles: And speaking of the ECW Champion... here he comes, making his way down to the ring. Tazz: What is this a match? Styles: No I don’t believe Shelton Benjamin is scheduled to have a match tonight... Tazz: He’s probably out here to gloat, that’s what it’ll be. [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/SBenjamin2_ndp.jpg[/IMG] Benjamin: Alright be honest... how many of you thought it would be CM Punk standing out here with the ECW Championship right now? Styles: Gotta admit I thought that. Tazz: I wish that did happen. Benjamin: You see... I heard what people were saying. People were saying that since Elijah Burke wasn’t going to be allowed at ringside for my match against CM Punk... that I was almost guaranteed to lose. Night of Champions was going to be the night CM Punk finally got back the ECW Title. Hell, even Burke and Estrada doubted me. Nobody thought I could do it! But now... who’s out there to challenge me? I mean... I got rid of Punk... I already beat Dreamer and Foley... there’s nobody else out there at my level. And you all know what that means... there ain’t no stoppin’ me now! Tazz: I hate to say this but... I gotta agree with him. Somebody’s gotta step up and challenge this guy. Styles: And whoever it is better do it fast! ------ Styles: Welcome back folks, the Extreme Teacher Matt Striker is already in the ring, with as always Big Daddy V keeping him company. And we await Matt Striker’s opponent tonight... and here he comes... Tazz: God this guy is weird! Styles: The Boogeyman, squirming his way towards the ring... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Boogeyman.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Matt_Striker2.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Boogeyman v Matt Striker[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Styles: And... Big Daddy V... distracting The Boogeyman... Tazz: You don’t want to go there Boogey... Styles: And from behind, Striker takes advantage. Striker with hard rights and lefts... Boogeyman off the ropes... reversal... and a huge back body drop sends Striker flying! Striker back up... but a clothesline takes him back down. Tazz: This is better from Boogeyman. Stay concentrated on Striker, try not to worry about Big Daddy V at ringside. Styles: How do you not concentrate on Big Daddy V? The man is over 500lbs! Tazz: Well... you just try not to. Styles: Boogeyman... slams Striker to the mat. Off the ropes... flying clothesline! Here comes... and Striker just rolled out of the ring. He wants to regroup on the outside. Tazz: Yeah but he’s regrouping with Big Daddy V. I don’t think it would be all that smart to follow Striker out to the floor. Styles: I think for once someone is listening to you, as Boogeyman is waiting patiently in the ring. Tazz: Well sometimes I do know what I’m talking about. Not always but sometimes. Styles: Striker... slowly making his way into the ring... and he ducks the clothesline... and there’s a hard right hand from Striker. Striker... drives Boogeyman into the corner. Tazz: And there you see some viciousness from Matt Striker. Look at him with those right hands. Styles: Striker... Irish whip... Boogeyman counters... Striker goes into the turnbuckle! Tazz: Look out! Styles: Oh! Boogeyman follows it up with a splash! Striker... he can barely stand right now... and again Striker rolls to the floor. Tazz: Yeah but this time Boogeyman’s going after him. Styles: Boogeyman... chasing Striker... Striker trying to out run him... Striker back into the ring... hey... Tazz: Big Daddy V just grabbed Boogey by the foot... Styles: Oh! A huge clothesline from V sends Boogeyman to the floor. Matt Striker had the referee distracted in the ring, and the mastodon took advantage of it. Tazz: Yeah and Big Daddy V now... rolling Boogeyman back into the ring. Styles: Boogeyman is hurt... and... uh oh... Striker... setting him up... Tazz: Oh! Styles: Striker hits the Golden Rule... hooks the leg... 1... 2... 3. It’s over. Matt Striker... once again with a huge assist from Big Daddy V gets the win. Tazz: That’s like three in a row for Matt Striker... who’s going to be able to stop this guy as long as he’s got Big Daddy V in his corner? [B]Matt Striker beat The Boogeyman (C)[/B] ------- *we cut backstage to Armando Estrada, Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Armando_Estrada3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/SBenjamin2_ndp.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/elijahburke3tr31.jpg[/IMG] Estrada: Haha! I got to hand it to you amigo, you did it! You said you’d get rid of CM Punk, and you did it my friend. Burke: Good job man. Benjamin: I told you guys. You worry too much. I mean, one on one, me and Punk? That’s like saying... [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MickFoley.jpg[/IMG] Foley: Sorry to interrupt. You want to keep going? Estrada: What are you doing here amigo? Burke: You got no business in here Foley. Foley: Actually Burke I do. You see I’ve got something to say you guys. Benjamin: So... what you got to say? Foley: Well you like a challenge don’t you Shelton? Benjamin: Yeah I do. Foley: Well I have a challenge for you three... or to be more specific... I have a challenge for you Estrada! Estrada: Me? Foley: You Estrada. You see over the past few weeks ever since Tommy Dreamer brought me back to ECW, I have been pretty vocal about how much I despise the three of you. And the more I think about it the more I realise that the problem isn’t you Benjamin or even you Burke... it’s you Estrada! Estrada: So... what’s the challenge amigo? Foley: My challenge is that you step into the ring with me one on one Estrada... Estrada: You and me? I would kick your ass old man! Foley: You and me... one on one... with the right to be the ECW general manager on the line! Benjamin: What? You’re crazy Foley! Foley: Did you just notice Benjamin? You see the way I look at it... you’re the reason why we’ve got a Sisqo look-a-like as the ECW Champion. You Estrada... are the problem around here. And if you got any guts... then you’ll put that GM position on the line and face me in a match! Estrada: You know what Foley? You can have your match... Burke: What? Benjamin: What the hell are you doing Estrada? Estrada: But you are not going to face me amigo... you’re going to face the ECW Champion Shelton Benjamin! Foley: Well... as crazy as I am... I’m not going to step into the ring with you Benjamin. I mean... you beat me at One Night Stand... and you probably would’ve beat me last week if it wasn’t for CM Punk. So I’ll make you guys a deal. Since you get to choose someone to represent you... how about I choose someone to represent me? Benjamin: Wait a second. Let me guess... Tommy Dreamer? Foley: Well... you kinda caught me off guard here. I haven’t really thought of anybody. But I will. What do you say Estrada? We got a deal? Estrada: OK amigo... you get your match. At the Great American Bash... Shelton Benjamin... one on one... with whoever you can find. But, I guarantee you... there is nobody in the ECW locker room that Shelton Benjamin hasn’t already beaten. Foley: Then I better pick wisely. Have a nice day! Tazz: What the hell was that all about? Styles: Well... it sounded like Mick Foley wants to be the new ECW general manager. Tazz: Yeah but... he’s gotta pick a guy to go against Shelton Benjamin? Styles: Well I guess so yeah. I mean... who does he pick? Tazz: I... uh... I don’t know. I honestly don’t know. Styles: Uh... well hopefully we’ll be able to get some more information about that. We’ll try get Anastacia Rose to grab a word with Mick Foley backstage at some point... well, here comes The Miz, as always he’s got Layla by his side. Tazz: What do you think Joey, would Mick Foley choose Miz to represent him? Styles: It’s highly unlikely... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/StevenRichards.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/themiz.jpg[/IMG] [B]Stevie Richards v The Miz[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Styles: Richards with a hard right hand in the corner... Irish whip... Miz reverses... Richards onto the second rope... and nobody home for that back elbow. Tazz: Stevie trying to get a little airborne there but... Styles: Wait... Miz with the cover... 1... 2... kick out at two by Richards. And Miz going right back to work with those boots. Miz... side Russian leg sweep... another cover by Miz... 1... 2... and again Stevie kicks out. Tazz: Smart strategy from Miz, going for quick covers. Styles: But there you see the other side of Miz, just driving the knee repeatedly into the skull of Stevie Richards. Miz... setting Richards up... Tazz: Reality check! Styles: Miz with the... no! Stevie with the backslide... 1... 2... and this time it’s Miz who barely kicks out. Richards... ducks the clothesline... Stevie with the kick... Miz ducks that... and a clothesline finally takes Richards down. Tazz Both guys going for the big move, but both men able to counter. Styles: And the referee is starting his count, both men down on the mat. Tazz: Miz looks like he’s going to get back up first... Stevie not far behind. Styles: Miz hits a right hand... and Stevie fires back. Miz... Stevie ducks that one... atomic drop! Miz... turns into... no! Again Stevie misses the kick... Miz with a kick to the midsection... off the ropes... Reality Check! Tazz: Man! Game over! Styles: Miz hooks the leg... 1... 2... 3. And The Miz... finally nails the Reality Check for the win. Tazz: Again, another impressive win for Miz, Stevie had his chances but... Miz is on a roll lately. [B]The Miz beat Stevie Richards (C)[/B] ----- *we cut backstage to Anastacia Rose* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/AnastaciaRose-11.jpg[/IMG] Rose: We are trying to get a word with Mick Foley right now. Uh... we don’t know where he is at this moment but... what? Is that him? Oh... Mick? Mick? C’mon guys. Mick? Mick... can we get an interview? [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MickFoley.jpg[/IMG] Foley: Uh... yeah, but make it quick, I really want to grab a good spot to watch this next match. Rose: OK. Mick... the whole locker-room is going crazy right now. Everyone wants to know... who are you going to pick to represent you in the match with Shelton Benjamin? Foley: Well, to be honest, I haven’t really made up my mind yet. I want to watch the next match and tonight’s main event and hopefully then I’ll have a better idea of who I want to pick. Rose: Mick, do you think...? Foley: I’m really sorry I gotta go... have a nice day! Rose: Uh... well there you have it. Joey, Tazz... back to you guys. Styles: We don’t know, the guys in the back don’t know, even Foley doesn’t know yet! Tazz: Right. I mean... do you think I oughta throw my hat in there? I mean if I hit the gym real hard, I could go against... Styles: I think you should stay right here behind the announce desk with me. Tazz: Oh like that is it? Alright. Styles: Here comes Kevin Thorn. A man who has been involved in recent weeks in the situation between himself, Paul Burchill, Tommy Dreamer and John Morrison. Tazz: Right and it started out as a simple tag team match, but it’s escalated from there. Looks like we’re going to settle it tonight, with Dreamer facing Thorn and Morrison and Burchill going at it. Styles: Where you serious about getting back in the ring? Tazz: What you don’t think I got it anymore.... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/KevinThorn101.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tommy Dreamer v Kevin Thorn[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Styles: Once again Thorn goes back to work on the shoulder, applying pressure with that hold. Dreamer... trying to battle back to his feet... this crowd trying to get behind him. Dreamer... elbow to the mid section... and another... but Thorn with a hard shot, stops the momentum. Dreamer... sent off the ropes... swinging neckbreaker! Tazz: Thorn lowered his head, Tommy took advantage of it. Styles: Thorn back up... clothesline from Tommy. Dreamer... Irish whip from the corner... Thorn reverses... and runs into a boot. Dreamer... another neckbreaker! And... what is this? Tazz: Uh... well... it looks like Tommy Dreamer going to the top rope. Styles: I can’t remember a time when Dreamer has... oh! Thorn fell into the ropes, and now Dreamer is hung up on the turnbuckle. Dreamer in trouble, as Thorn hits those right hands and... what... Tazz: He’s not going for a suplex off the top is he? Styles: Kevin Thorn... looking to go high risk... oh! Suplex off the top rope, Dreamer is down and he is hurt. Tazz: I think if Kevin Thorn can make the cover it’ll be over... Styles: Here it is... 1... 2... no! Dreamer kicks out! Tommy Dreamer got the shoulder up! Tazz: Tommy showing every inch of the toughness that has made him who he is today but... I dunno how much he’s got left in the tank. Styles: I think we might be about to find out. Thorn... scoops Dreamer up... oh! Kevin Thorn with a shoulderbreaker! Thorn with another cover... 1... 2... and again Dreamer kicks out! Tazz: I got to hand it to Thorn, he was working on that shoulder earlier, and he want back to it there but... Dreamer ain’t giving this up easy. Styles: Yeah but Tommy Dreamer has taken a lot of punishment in this match... and it could be about to get a whole lot worse. Thorn... setting Dreamer up... Tazz: He’s going for that Crucifix powerbomb... Styles: Thorn... trying to get Dreamer up, Tommy ahs a hold of Thorn’s leg... Tazz: He’s fighting it! Styles: Thorn... wait.. Dreamer with a roll-up... 1... 2... 3! He did it! Tommy Dreamer did it! Tazz: Out of nowhere! Dreamer with a roll-up for the 3 count! Styles: Tommy Dreamer... with a win over Kevin Thorn. Tazz: And Joey... we know Mick Foley was watching that match... I think he’ll be pretty impressed with what he saw. Styles: That’s a great point Tazz. Will Mick Foley choose Tommy Dreamer to represent him against Armando Estrada and Shelton Benjamin? [B]Tommy Dreamer beat Kevin Thorn (B-)[/B] ------ Styles: Welcome back to ECW on Sci-Fi folks. Up next, is our main event of the night. Tuesday Night Delight John Morrison steps into the ring with the Extreme Monster Paul Burchill. Let’s take you back to two weeks ago to see how this started... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JohnMorrison-11.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/PaulBurchill.jpg[/IMG] [B]John Morrison v Paul Burchill[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Tazz: Here we go! Styles: Morrison and Burchill trading right hands! This is a slugfest in the middle of the ring! Burchill with a knee... off the ropes... Morrison ducks the right hand... oh! Morrison with a huge roundhouse kick... hooks the leg... 1... 2... no! Tazz: God I thought that was it! Styles: Only a two count for John Morrison. Morrison... looking to put Burchill away... Morrison... kick to the midsection... Tazz: He’s going for it! Styles: Moonlight... no! Burchill counters into a powerslam! Tazz: Wow! Styles: And right there you see the power of the Extreme Monster Paul Burchill! Tazz: It was looking like Morrison was building some momentum, almost going to put Morrison away... and then with one move Burchill just planted him. Styles: Again folks let me remind you, only one man has pinned Paul Burchill since he arrived in ECW, and that man is Tommy Dreamer. Tazz: Right and... again, we know Mick Foley is watching this. He might turn around and pick Paul Burchill to represent him. Styles: It would be a strong choice too. Burchill now... looking to further punish John Morrison. Burchill... drives Morrison into the corner. Burchill... sends Morrison across... Morrison quickly to the top rope... moonsault connects! Morrison with the cover... 1... 2... no! Burchill managed to power out. Tazz: Great move by Morrison, but he still can’t put Burchill away. Styles: Morrison... runs to the top rope... split-legged moonsault! Is that enough? 1... 2... and again Burchill gets the shoulder up! Tazz: C’mon Morrison! It’s gotta be only a matter of time before he gets the pin! Styles: Morrison just can’t put Burchill away. Morrison... nailing Burchill with right hands. Burchill... sent to the corner... and Morrison runs into a boot. Tazz: Yeah and Morrison went down hard. You see the way his head snapped back off the canvas? Styles: And you said it was looking like Morrison was on his way to victory, but that could be all Paul Burchill needs to get the win himself. Burchill... drags Morrison back up... but a dropkick from Morrison sends Burchill to the floor. Tazz: God this match is so back and forth... who the hell’s going to win this thing? Styles: I don’t know but you gotta believe Mick Foley watching on is impressed with what he’s seeing out of these two. Morrison now... what the... kick to Burchill... Tazz: You gotta be kidin’ me! Styles: Oh! Morrison with an Asai moonsault! Unbelievable! Tazz: And this crowd is letting them know all about it! Styles: Morrison... putting everything on the line. And how is he even walking right now? Tazz: I dunno... but he’s somehow rolling Burchill back into the ring. Styles: And now... now he’s going upstairs? What the... John Morrison... on the top rope... Tazz: He’s waiting for Burchill to get back on his feet. Styles: Morrison... missile dropkick finds it’s mark! Morrison with the cover... 1... 2... Tazz: No way! Styles: Burchill kicks out! What is it going to take to end this? Tazz: This is... man what a match! Styles: John Morrison... he just glanced at Kelly Kelly at ringside almost like “What do I have to do to win this?”. Tazz: I know Paul Burchill is one tough SOB, but I can’t believe he’s till in this. Styles: Morrison... nails Burchill with a right hand. Both men struggling to stay on their feet. Morrison... off the ropes... ducks a right hand... Tazz: He’s got him set up! Styles: Moonlight Drive! Moonlight Drive! Morrison connects! Tazz: That’s gotta be it! Styles: 1... 2... 3! He did it! John Morrison pins Paul Burchill! Tazz: God... what a match these two just put on. Styles: And there you see Mick Foley watching backstage... he’s gotta be impressed with that performance. Tazz: Right and... we thought it might be Tommy Dreamer. He’s everything that Mick Foley stands for, that old school ECW mentality but... could it be John Morrison? Styles: Who knows what’s going on in the mid of Mick Foley?! Folks, we’re out of time. We’ve gotta go. John Morrison has pulled off a huge win tonight. Join us next week, hopefully we’ll find out who will represent Mick Foley at the Great American Bash. Goodnight everybody! Tazz: Unbelievable.... [B]John Morrison beat Paul Burchill (A)[/B] ------ Matt Striker beat The Boogeyman (C) The Miz beat Stevie Richards (C) Tommy Dreamer beat Kevin Thorn (B-) John Morrison beat Paul Burchill (A) [B]Overall: B+[/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TEW%20Banners/SDBanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Smackdown Preview[/B] [B]Shannon Moore v Gregory Helms[/B] [SIZE="1"]Helms made his long awaited return from injury at Night of Champions, attacking Cruiserweight Champion Brian Kendrick after his match with Billy Kidman. Helms is obviously determined to regain the Cruiserweight Title, but he has to get past Shannon Moore tonight if he's to have any chance at regaining the gold.[/SIZE] [B]Umaga v Jimmy Wang Yang[/B] [SIZE="1"]Umaga captured the United States Championship at Night of Champions with a hard fought victory over Matt Hardy. Now the Samoan Bulldozer has his sight set on becoming the most dominant United States Champion in WWE history. Tonight, he goes against Jimmy Wang Yang, who will knows he will have to use his speed and high flying ability to have any chance of victory against the new champion.[/SIZE] [B]The Edge-heads v Ron Killings and Kofi Kingston[/B] [SIZE="1"]Edge's cronies Hawkins and Ryder are in action against the relatively new pairing of Kofi Kingston and Ron Killings. Kingston and Killings have had some success as a tag team, but recently they've struggled in singles action. They'll look to get back to winning ways tonight, but as always, Hawkins and Ryder will have learned from Edge, and they'll no doubt have something up their sleeve. [/SIZE] [B]Brian Kendrick v Jamie Noble[/B] [SIZE="1"]The Cruiserweight Champion Kendrick finally ended his long feud with Billy Kidman at Night of Champions, but almost immediately after he was attacked by Gregory Helms. Noble will be out to take advantage of any slip ups from he champion, but Kendrick will be determined to send Helms a message that he will not be intimidated by him.[/SIZE] [B]WWE Tag Team Championship Match Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero v Deuce and Domino[/B] [SIZE="1"]Chavo and Rey won the titles at Night of Champions, but Deuce and Domino don't want to wait for their rematch, cashing in their opportunity tonight on Smackdown. It was a huge struggle for Mysterio and Guerrero to win the title in the first place, with them having to overcome constant cheating from the former champions. Both teams will be determined to win this match, with Deuce and Domino looking for a quick return to champion status, whereas Rey and Chavo will be determined to kick off a long title reign.[/SIZE] [B]20 Man World Heavyweight Championship Number One Contender Battle Royal Brian Kendrick, Chavo Guerrero, Chuck Palumbo, Curt Hawkins, Deuce, Domino, Finlay, Funaki, The Great Khali, Gregory Helms, John Bradshaw Layfield, Kane, Kenny Dykstra, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Ron Killings, Umaga and Zack Ryder[/B] [SIZE="1"]The Undertaker hasn't been seen since Night of Champions, and with his status unknown at this point, Teddy Long has moved quickly to crown a new number one contender for MVP. The new World Heavyweight Champion will be looking on as the best Smackdown has to offer chase a shot against him at the Great American Bash. Who will outlast 19 other men and survive to go to the Bash and face MVP with the gold on the line?[/SIZE] ------ Shannon Moore v Gregory Helms Umaga v Jimmy Wang Yang The Edge-heads v Ron Killings and Kofi Kingston Brian Kendrick v Jamie Noble Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero v Deuce and Domino Brian Kendrick, Chavo Guerrero, Chuck Palumbo, Curt Hawkins, Deuce, Domino, Finlay, Funaki, The Great Khali, Gregory Helms, John Bradshaw Layfield, Kane, Kenny Dykstra, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Ron Killings, Umaga and Zack Ryder

Shannon Moore v [B]Gregory Helms[/B] [B]Umaga[/B] v Jimmy Wang Yang [B]The Edge-heads[/B] v Ron Killings and Kofi Kingston [B]Brian Kendrick[/B] v Jamie Noble Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero v [B]Deuce and Domino[/B] Brian Kendrick, Chavo Guerrero, Chuck Palumbo, Curt Hawkins, Deuce, Domino, Finlay, Funaki, The Great Khali, Gregory Helms, [B]John Bradshaw Layfield[/B], Kane, Kenny Dykstra, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Ron Killings, Umaga and Zack Ryder

Shannon Moore v [B]Gregory Helms[/B] [B]Umaga[/B] v Jimmy Wang Yang The Edge-heads v [B]Ron Killings and Kofi Kingston[/B] [B]Brian Kendrick[/B] v Jamie Noble [B]Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero[/B] v Deuce and Domino Brian Kendrick, Chavo Guerrero, Chuck Palumbo, Curt Hawkins, Deuce, Domino, Finlay, Funaki, The Great Khali, Gregory Helms, John Bradshaw Layfield, [B]Kane[/B], Kenny Dykstra, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Ron Killings, Umaga and Zack Ryder

[IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TEW%20Banners/SDBanner.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MichaelCole.jpg[/IMG] Cole: Welcome everybody to the show that’s changing Friday nights! Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! Hello everyone, I’m Michael Cole, we are in Baton Rouge, LA for Smackdown. Last Sunday night, we saw a monumental moments in the history of Smackdown, as Montel Vontavious Port, MVP, beat The Undertaker to capture the World Heavyweight Title. With that in mind, I’ll hand you over to my broadcast colleague Jonathan Coachman, still with that neckbrace on, who is in the ring. [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JonathanCoachman.jpg[/IMG] Coach: Ladies and gentlemen... it gives me the greatest pleasure in the world to welcome to you all... your... new World Heavyweight Champion... the franchise playa... Montel Vontavious Porter... M... V... P! Cole: I gotta tell you folks, it has been impossible to wipe the smile off of Coach’s face all day. He couldn’t be happier at the fact that MVP is the new World Heavyweight Champion. Coach: Ladies and gentlemen... everybody... show your respect to your new World Heavyweight Champion! Cole: Certainly MVP is not the most popular of champions as those boos will tell you. Coach: MVP... as a man who has followed your career, a man who has followed your meteoric rise here on Smackdown... allow me to be the first to congratulate you on a fantastic victory last night. [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MVP.jpg[/IMG] MVP: Thank you Coach, thank you. Coach: And I have to ask you MVP... how does it feel to finally overcome all the adversity and challenges Teddy Long has put in front of you? How does it feel to fulfil your destiny? How does it feel... to be champion? MVP: I can’t lie to you Coach... it feels great! I mean... right now... I am on top of the Smackdown mountain. I am the best wrestler on this show. Nobody can touch me. Nobody can claim they’re better than me... and this title around my waist, is proof of that. I beat The Undertaker one on one, and... Cole: Well thank God for that! Here comes general manager Teddy Long... [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TheodoreLong.jpg[/IMG] Teddy: Excuse me for interrupting... MVP: What’s the deal with that Teddy? Teddy: ... but I have an announcement to make. Due to the whereabouts of The Undertaker being currently unknown... tonight we are going to crown ourselves a new number one contender for your World Heavyweight Championship MVP. And we’re going to do it the old fashioned way... we’re going to have a 20 man, over the top rope, battle royal! Cole: Wow! And look at MVP, he does not look happy. Teddy: That’s all I got to say playa... holla at me if you need anything. Cole: And once again Teddy Long has shocked MVP. We’re going to have a 20 man battle royal tonight! -------- Cole: Welcome back to Smackdown folks, we are still reeling from that announcement that we will have a 20 man over the top rope battle royal to crown a new number one contender for the World Heavyweight Title. Coach: Anybody who says Teddy Long is not prejudice towards MVP is a joke. Our so called general manager is trying to end the reign of MVP. Cole: We’ll talk about that more later on, but right now, here comes a guy who make a shocking return last Sunday night at Night of Champions... Gregory Helms. [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Shannon_Moore21.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Gregory_Helms8.jpg[/IMG] [B]Shannon Moore v Gregory Helms[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Cole: Helms, applying pressure with that chinlock. Gregory Helms not a high flyer like the rest of the Cruiserweight division, much more of a ground and pound type. Coach: And that’s why he was the longest reigning Cruiserweight Champion in history. He doesn’t fly around like Brian Kendrick, he just gets you on the mat and then he punishes you. Cole: Certainly a shock to us all to see Gregory Helms return at Night of Champions, and he made his intentions pretty clear by attacking Brian Kendrick after the bell. Coach: Exactly. Helms came out and made a statement to everybody. He’s back and he wants the Cruiserweight Title around his waist. Cole: Shannon Moore... managing to fight back to his feet... hits Helms with an elbow... and another... Moore sends Helms to the corner... and Moore runs into an elbow. Helms out the corner... tilt the whirl backbreaker! Great move by Moore... and he follows it up with right hands. Coach: Helms has gotta fight this. He’s gotta... Cole: Moore with a dropkick... and a standing moonsault! Shannon Moore with a cover... 1... 2... and Helms kicks out. Shannon Moore almost grabbed the win. Coach: Well I gotta give credit to Shannon Moore, that was a nice move but... now this is a mistake. Cole: Shannon Moore going to the top rope. Coach: He should be staying on Gregory Helms instead of doing this. Cole: Moore... flying moonsault... nobody home! Helms was able to roll out of the way. Coach: And that’s it. It’s over now. Gregory Helms is going to take advantage of this. Cole: It looks like you’re right. Helms... has Moore up... but Shannon Moore counters by driving Helms into the corner. Moore... and now he runs into a boot. Helms... off the second rope... diving neckbreaker! Great move by Helms, hooks the leg, 1... 2... and this time it’s Shannon Moore who barely kicks out. Coach: Yeah but it’s only a matter of time before... Cole: Moore with a roll-up... 1... 2... and Helms kicks out again. Both men with nearfalls... Moore ducks the right hand...and there’s a clothesline. Shannon Moore, looking to build some momentum... sends Helms to the... Helms reverses it... Moore off the second rope... Coach: He caught him! Cole: Helms caught Moore in mid air... oh! And there’s a powerbomb from Gregory Helms. Helms with the cover... 1... 2... 3. And it’s over. Gregory Helms, victorious on his return to Smackdown. Coach: Too many times Shannon Moore tried to go airborne, and eventually Gregory Helms made him pay for it. [B]Gregory Helms beat Shannon Moore (C-)[/B] ------ *we cut backstage to Teddy Long* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TheodoreLong.jpg[/IMG] Teddy: Yes sir Mr McMahon... I know that, but nobody knows where he is... well I had to do something... er, hold on Mr McMahon... somebody just walked in my office. What do you want playa? [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/AdamCopeland.jpg[/IMG] Edge: 20 man battle royal? What the hell is that? I beat Rey Mysterio at One Night Stand, I should be getting a title shot. We both know I earned it. Teddy: You know what Edge? I am sick and tired of you playa. You come in here every week, you do nothing but bitch and complain... I tell you what. You can have your title shot... at the Great American Bash... it’s going to be you... and MVP... Edge: Yes! Alright! Teddy: Against whoever wins the 20 man battle royal! Edge: What? Teddy: That’s right. We’re going to have ourselves a triple threat match. Now get out of my office, I got an important phone call on hold... Coach: What is this? I mean... a triple threat match? Cole: What a match that’s going to be at the Bash. Coach: What is going on in Teddy Long’s head right now? How can he... Cole: Here comes the new United States Champion Umaga. Umaga, who beat Matt Hardy at Night of Champions... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Umaga.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Jimmy_Yang.jpg[/IMG] [B]Umaga v Jimmy Wang Yang[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Cole: Oh! Umaga just all power as he nails Jimmy with that clothesline. Umaga... sends Jimmy to the corner... and he follows it up with but squashing him. Coach: This is what a United States champions should be Cole. Full of power, just manhandling guys, not like that idiot Matt Hardy. Hardy liked to talk about him being a fighting champion, well he couldn’t out fight Umaga. Cole: I don’t know if anyone could, as Umaga... oh! Nails Jimmy with that kick. Coach: Haha! I love this! Cole: Jimmy Wang Yang, a gutsy guy, trying his best out there, but he’s just no match for the power of the United States Champion. Coach: And if Umaga hits this, it’s going to be over. Cole: Umaga... slowly dragging Jimmy Wang Yang towards the corner. Umaga... looking to finish things. Umaga... setting Jimmy up on the bottom turnbuckle. Coach: This is going to be great! Cole: Umaga... charges in... oh! Did you see the head of Jimmy Wang Yang snap abck against the bottom turnbuckle? Coach: Yes I did and it looked great! Umaga is dominant! Cole: It’s gotta be over. Either the ref’s gotta end this or Umaga should just pin Jimmy and get it over with. Coach: Oh no Cole... it’s not over yet. Cole: Umaga... picking Jimmy up off the mat by the throat. What the... oh no. Not this. Coach: Yes! Do it Umaga! Cole: Oh! Samoan spike! Jimmy Wang Yang has been destroyed... and finally here’s the cover... 1... 2... 3. Thankfully it’s over. Umaga has showed his dominance tonight. Coach: And I doubt Matt Hardy will even be considering a re-match after that performance. [B]Umaga beat Jimmy Wang Yang (C+)[/B] ------- *we cut backstage to Eve Torres* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/EveTorres11.jpg[/IMG] Eve: Please welcome my guest at this time, he is one of the men who will be in the 20 man battle royal tonight... John Bradshaw Layfield... JBL! And JBL, do you think you can outlast 19 other men and earn yourself a shot at the World Heavyweight Title at the Great American Bash? [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JohnLayfield.jpg[/IMG] JBL: Don’t you think the better question is just how many men I will personally throw over the top rope on my way to victory? I... am... a wrestling God! I will win this battle royal, I will outlast 19 other men... and when I do... I will go to the Great American Bash, an event that has been good to JBL in the past, and I will win the World Heavyweight Championship. And when I do... Smackdown will be my show once again. Cole: Well JBL sounds very confident. He is certainly in with a huge chance of winning the over the battle royal tonight... and will these two also be in with a chance? Coach: Well Hawkins and Ryder making their way to the ring, if they are entered and if one of them wins it, I don’t think that would make Edge all that happy do you? Cole: I don’t think Edge is ever happy... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/CurtHawkins.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/ZachRyder.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Ron_Killings.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Kofi_Kingston3.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Edge-heads v Ron Killings and Kofi Kingston[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Cole: Hawkins... slams Kingston to the mat... and follows it up with a kick right in the lower back. That’s an example of what Edge has instilled into these two guys since they’ve been working with him. Coach: Right and who better to learn from than Edge. Edge has always said that he will help these guys elevate their careers, and I think he’s doing a great job so far. Cole: Even though it’s Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero that are the tag team champions now? Coach: Well we both know had Teddy Long just done the right thing and given Hawkins and Ryder the title shot they deserved... Cole: What?! They lost a match to Rey and Chavo for the chance to go to Night of Champions. Coach: It should’ve been Hawkins and Ryder! Cole: Well... moving on, tag made, in comes Ryder... and he rocks Kofi with a headbutt... and there’s a Russian leg sweep. Ryder with a cover... 1... 2... and Kingston kicks out. Ryder staying on the attack, slaps on a chinlock. Coach: Look at this idiot Ron Killings on the apron. What the hell is he doing? Cole: He’s trying to get the crowd going, trying to encourage his partner to make a tag. Kingston fights back to his feet... elbow to the gut... and there’s a right hand... Ryder sends Kingston off the ropes... Kofi ducks the clothesline... and nails a roundhouse kick! Both men down now, Kingston couldn’t take advantage of that kick after the punishment he took earlier. Coach: Hawkins and Ryder better get this together. Edge has finally got the title shot he deserves, these two better not ruin this night by getting beat here. Cole: Ryder... crawling towards his corner. Kofi Kingston... slowly making his way towards his. There’s a tag, here comes Hawkins... and here comes Ron Killings! Killings into the ring... swinging rights and lefts to Hawkins. Hawkins backs off into the corner... Killings sends him across... and he nails Hawkins with a clothesline. Coach: Get in there Ryder! Cole: Here comes Ryder... but a back body drop sends him flying! But from behind, Ryder attacking Killings. Wait... here comes Kofi... oh! Another great kick by Kofi Kingston, takes Ryder out. Coach: C’mon guys! Cole: Kofi now... going to work on Curt Hawkins. Irish whip... reversal by Hawkins... but Hawkins misses in the corner... Coach: Look out... Cole: Clothesline from Killings takes him and Ryder to the floor. Kofi... lines Hawkins up... trouble in... no! Hawkins ducks the kick... and Hawkins with a spear! Coach: Yes! Great move by Hawkins! Cole: Hawkins hooks the leg... 1... 2... 3. The Edge-heads win. An opportunistic win from Hawkins and Ryder, shades of what their mentor Edge would do. Coach: These two guys have learned from one of the best. They take advantage of situations. That was a great victory. [B]The Edge-heads beat Ron Killings and Kofi Kingston (C+)[/B] ------ *we cut backstage to Teddy Long and CM Punk* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TheodoreLong.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/CMPunk.jpg[/IMG] Teddy: So... what do you think? Punk: Yeah I mean... it’s a good offer... real good offer. Teddy: Can we make a deal then? Punk: Uh... I promised Shane McMahon I’d go back to Raw on Monday night and tell him my decision. Teddy: Well... do what you gotta do playa. But we want you here on Friday nights. Punk: Listen... give me the weekend to think about it, and then be there on Monday night. I’ll let you and everyone else know my decision. Cole: Well obviously CM Punk still hasn’t made up his... Coach: Listen to this guy. Why are we even entertaining him? He’s a loser! The only reason he’s not on ECW anymore is cause he lost his match. If he wants to go to Raw let him. Cole: Teddy Long seems pretty intent on bringing him to Smackdown. Coach: Yeah and he’s such a great general manager... Cole: Well... here comes Jamie Noble. Noble, who gets a shot at the Cruiserweight Champion Brian Kendrick tonight... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Spanky.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG] [B]Brian Kendrick v Jamie Noble[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Cole: Kendrick with the right hand... Noble ducks... and hits Kendrick with a knee to the midsection. Noble... sends Kendrick to the corner... but Kendrick gets the boot up. Kendrick... follows it up with a dropkick. Kendrick with the cover, 1... 2... and a kick out by Noble. Coach: I just want to say once again how great it is to have Gregory Helms back. Finally a Cruiserweight Champion we can be proud of. Finally a Cruiserweight Champion that doesn’t steal the title in matches. Cole: If you’re talking about the controversial ending to the Cruiserweight match at One Night Stand, I would say Brian Kendrick cleared that up with his victory over Billy Kidman at Night of Champions. Coach: Kendrick should’ve never been the champion. Billy Kidman should’ve had the gold, but he was robbed. Now, I can’t wait to see Gregory Helms finally end this joke of a title reign. Cole: Well right now, Kendrick has his hands full with Jamie Noble. Noble... kick right in the face. Noble... Irish whip from the corner... Kendrick reverses... but Kendrick runs into an elbow... and Noble hits a bulldog. Shoulders down, 1... 2... and Kendrick kicks out at 2. Noble... quickly back to his feet... drives the knee into the skull off Kendrick. Coach: Jamie Noble is a vicious guy when he wants to be. He’s a former Cruiserweight Champion too. Cole: Absolutely right. Noble... again working on the head with those hard right hands. Noble... sends Kendrick off the ropes... powerslam from Noble. Here’s a cover, 1... 2... and again Kendrick gets the shoulder up at two. Coach: I gotta say, I’m impressed with Jamie Noble tonight, he’s taken the fight to the champion and... Cole: Oh! Kendrick with a facebuster out of nowhere. Just like that Brian Kendrick changes the momentum of the match. Coach: Well I was impressed until I saw that. Cole: Both men down now... the referee starts his count. Coach: If Noble can get back to his feet first, then he’s in with a great chance of winning this match. Cole: Noble... staggers back up... so does Kendrick. Kendrick blocks the right hand... and hits one of his won. Kendrick with rights and lefts... Noble... sent off the ropes... dropkick by Kendrick. Brian Kendrick... grabs Noble... runs him into the corner... Coach: Oh c’mon! Cole: Sliced bread! Kendrick nails it! Hooks the leg... 1... 2... what the hell? [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Gregory_Helms8.jpg[/IMG] Coach: Gregory Helms! Cole: Helms again attacking Brian Kendrick. Helms again sending a message to the Cruiserweight Champion. Kendrick was about to win this match... oh! Neckbreaker from Helms. Kendrick is down. Coach: Once again Gregory Helms has left Brian Kendrick laid out in the middle of the ring. Cole: And you gotta think that these two are going to meet in the ring at some point. Coach: And when they do, the Cruiserweight Title should be on the line. [B]Brian Kendrick beat Jamie Noble by DQ (C)[/B] ------- *we cut backstage to Josh Matthews* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JoshMatthews.jpg[/IMG] Josh: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guests this time, they are the WWE Tag Team Champions, Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero! Rey, Chavo... I realise we’re just moments away from your first defence as tag team champions, but both of you are entered in the battle royal tonight. Do either of think you can win that battle royal and go on to face MVP and Edge at the Great American Bash? [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/ChavoGuerreroJr.jpg[/IMG] Chavo: The battle royal can wait. As far as I’m concerned, we gotta go out there and defend these titles tonight. Once we take care of that, then we’ll worry about going to the Bash. Mysterio: Right. As for Edge, don’t think I’ve forgotten what you did at One Night Stand. I still owe one man... and if I’ve got to win a battle royal to get my hands on you... then that’s what I’m going to do. Coach: I guarantee you right now, Deuce and Domino are going to win back the tag team titles tonight. Rey and Chavo are going to have the shortest reign in history. Cole: Well here comes Deuce and Domino now, accompanied by Cherry as always. These guys put up a hell of a fight last night, but they couldn’t match... Coach: They were robbed! There’s nothing else to it. Mysterio and Guerrero... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/ChavoGuerreroJr.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JimmySnukaJr.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Domino.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWE Tag Team Championship Match Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero v Deuce and Domino[/B][/CENTER] Cole: Chavo... dropkick to Deuce. Chavo... right hand sends Domino flying off the apron. Chavo going to the top rope. Is he going for the frog splash? Coach: No... Deuce get up! Cole: Oh! Domino pushed Chavo off the top rope. Chavo crashed into the barricade at ringside. Coach: Smart move from Domino. He kept them alive with that. Cole: Chavo down on the floor. Deuce and Domino don’t want this to end with a count out... and just as I say that, Deuce rolls Chavo back into the ring. Coach: That would be typical Chavo Guerrero right there. Take the easy way out, stay down on the floor, save your titles. Cole: Well... I don’t think that was the case but... Deuce going to work on Chavo in the corner with those stiff boots. Deuce takes Chavo out of the corner... and then slams him to the mat. And Deuce... he’s dropped the knee across the throat of Chavo. The ref trying to stop it... Coach: What? He’s got a 5 count hasn’t he? Cole: Deuce and Domino, a very experienced tag team, they know all the tricks... and Deuce tags in Domino. Domino into the ring... and there’s a cheap shot on Rey Mysterio on the apron. Rey into the ring... and Deuce and Domino with the double team behind the referees back. Coach: Well like you said Cole, Deuce and Domino are a very experienced tag team. They know what it takes to be tag team champions, and I think they’ll win back those titles tonight. Cole: The ref finally turns around... and another tag made, Deuce comes back in... and again the knee across the throat. Leg hooked, shoulders down... 1... 2... and Rey makes the save. Coach: Now how is that legal? You’re complaining about a knee, how can you condone that Cole? Cole: Well... maybe it was payback for that cheap shot earlier. Deuce... getting the face of Rey again... hey, Chavo with the roll-up... 1... 2... and Deuce kicks out. Chavo... ducks the clothesline... hurricanrana from Chavo! Chavo... stagers to his corner... and makes the tag! Coach: Not this idiot... Cole: Rey... springboard clothesline takes Deuce down. Rey, sends Deuce off the ropes... reversal... Rey ducks through the legs... kick to the midsection... and a bigtime DDT! Rey with the cover, 1... 2... and I suppose it’s OK for Domino to make the save huh Coach? Coach: He’s just doing what Mysterio did earlier! Cole: Dropkick sends Domino to the floor. Here comes Deuce... drop toe hold... Deuce... in position... Rey off the ropes... 61... but he runs into a clothesline from Domino. Coach: Haha! He almost took his head off! Cole: Chavo back in... right hand to Domino. Chavo... sends Domino off the ropes... Droppin’ Da Dime! Chavo... going to the tope rope... Coach: No. Not this... Cole: Frog splash! Chavo with the frog splash, hooks the leg... 1... 2... 3! Rey and Chavo defend their titles! Coach: God I... I can’t believe this! I mean... dammit! Cole: Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero, a successful first defence here on Smackdown. [B]Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero beat Deuce and Domino to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship (C+)[/B] ------- *we cut backstage to Montel Vontavious Porter and Mark Henry* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MVP.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MarkHenry.jpg[/IMG] MVP: Listen man... we both know that a champion is even more vulnerable when he goes into a triple threat. Now, if you go out there and win tonight, then me and you can take Edge at the Bash. Henry: Yeah... MVP: So that’s why you gotta win tonight. If you win... I’ll take you to the top Henry. I’ll get you anything you want... but you gotta go out there and win tonight. You got me? Henry: I got you man. MVP: Alright... go do it. I’ll be watching... Cole: Is Mark Henry going to win the battle royal? Who’s going to become the third man in the triple threat at the Great American Bash? We’ll find out when we return! -------- Cole: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown folks. There you see the 20 men who will compete in a over the top rope battle royal for the chance to face MVP... well it’s going to be MVP and Edge now we understand, at the... Coach: Oh ho... here he comes Cole. Your World Heavyweight Champion MVP is making his way out here. Cole: What is he doing out here? Coach: He’s about to grace us with his presence here at commentary. [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MVP.jpg[/IMG] MVP: The champ is in the house! How you doing Coach? Coach: I’m doing great. How about you champ, have you recovered from the shock earlier when Teddy Long... Cole: Oh spare me... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Spanky.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/ChavoGuerreroJr.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/ChuckPalumbo-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/CurtHawkins.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JimmySnukaJr.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Domino.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Finlay5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Funaki.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Great_Khali11.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Gregory_Helms8.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JohnLayfield.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Kane5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/KennyDystra.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Kofi_Kingston3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MarkHenry.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Ron_Killings.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Umaga.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/ZachRyder.jpg[/IMG] [B]20 Man World Heavyweight Championship Number One Contender Battle Royal Brian Kendrick, Chavo Guerrero, Chuck Palumbo, Curt Hawkins, Deuce, Domino, Finlay, Funaki, The Great Khali, Gregory Helms, John Bradshaw Layfield, Kane, Kenny Dykstra, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Ron Killings, Umaga and Zack Ryder[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Cole: Rey and Chavo going to work on Hawkins and Ryder... clothesline eliminates Zack Ryder... and a dropkick, there goes Hawkins! Coach: What the hell are these guys doing?! Cole: Chavo and Rey... hey... Hawkins and Ryder just pulled Chavo over the top rope. They were already eliminated, and they’ve came back into the match to eliminate Chavo. Coach: Good. Why didn’t they eliminated Mysterio as well? Cole: We’re down to 6 men folks. Mysterio, Mark Henry, The Great Khali, JBL... Matt Hardy is still in there... Coach: Somehow... Cole: And the United States Champion Umaga is still in there as well. What do you think Champ? Out of those 6 men who do you fancy your chances against? MVP: You know it really doesn’t matter to me. I don’t care who wins. I’ll beat anyone of these guys. I’d like my boy Mark Henry to win, then all I have to deal with is Edge. But JBL, Umaga... Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy, it don’t matter to me. Coach: Exactly. What a stupid question Cole. Cole: Well... and there they go. Umaga and Matt Hardy trading right hands! Hardy looking for some revenge after Umaga won the United States title at Night of Champions! Coach: What is this idiot Hardy doing? He thinks he can go toe to toe with Umaga? MVP: That’s always been Matt Hardy’s problem. He’s dumber than he looks. Cole: He’s getting the better of him right now! Hardy... he’s got Umaga on the ropes... oh, Umaga with a right hand... JBL... hey! JBL just clotheslined Umaga over the top rope! He was looking to nail Hardy with the clothesline from hell, and he wound up hitting Umaga! We’re down to 5! Coach: Well... that doesn’t matter to MVP. MVP: Exactly. I’ll beat Umaga, I’ll beat JBL... and of these guys. Cole: We’ve got the two bears, Mark Henry and The Great Khali going at it over in the corner. Hardy... and Mysterio trading right hands. JBL is trying to catch his breath. MVP: You know... if these guys had any sense, they’d all team up and get Khali out of there. Coach: That’s a great point champ. Cole: Give it a rest Coach. Mark Henry... he’s almost got Khali teetering... Khali... trying to fight it... Mysterio trying to help... Matt Hardy as well... Khali... he’s almost out... Coach: Is he going? Cole: They did it! The Great Khali is out. But it took three men to do it. We’re down to four. Coach: You see Cole. MVP said they should team up, and when they do, Khali is out of there. Cole: Mysterio, JBL, Hardy, Mark Henry... that’s the final four here folks. You still not worried champ? MVP: Of course I’m not. Do I look worried? Cole: Well maybe a little... Coach: You gotta learn to show some respect Cole. This is the World Heavyweight Champion you’re talking to. Cole: JBL, down in the corner, trying to recover... Hardy and Mysterio trying to double team Mark Henry. One of these men will go to the Great American Bash to face MVP and Edge in a triple threat for the World Heavyweight Championship. Coach: So typical of Rey Mysterio to need help. I know you’re not a fan of Mysterio MVP. MVP: I don’t like Rey Mysterio. I faced him before, I beat him... he’s not in my league to be honest. Cole: What about Matt Hardy? The man who beat you at Backlash for the United States championship? MVP: You mean the man who stole the United States Championship from me? But you know what... I’m not a bitter man. I moved on to greatness... I’m the World Heavyweight Champion now. Not the United States Champion, the World Champion. You got that Cole? Cole: I got you. Mark Henry... just shoving Rey Mysterio across the ring. Henry... charges at Mysterio... drop toe hold... Henry’s set up... Coach: Haven’t we already seen this tonight? MVP: C’mon Mark! Cole: Mysterio off the ropes... 619! Mysterio connects! Rey... off the top rope... Droppin’ Da... oh wait... Mark Henry caught him... Coach: Get rid of him! Cole: Henry... oh! Mark Henry just powerbombed Rey Mysterio to the floor! Coach: Haha! I loved it! That was great! MVP: That’s what I’m talking about! Mark Henry don’t take no prisoners. Cole: We’re down to 3. Henry, Hardy and JBL. JBL punishing Matt Hardy in the corner... and now Mark Henry with a chop across the chest of Hardy. JBL and Henry... going to work together on Matt Hardy. MVP: This I like to see. JBL and Henry can get rid of Matt Hardy, then Henry’ll get rid of JBL, then I got it easy at the Bash. Coach: You might as well take that Sunday off champ. MVP: I think you right Coach. I think I’ll hang out in the VIP lounge that night. Cole: Henry and JBL... send Hardy off the ropes... Hardy ducks the double clothesline... crossbody... and they caught him! Coach: Throw him out! Throw him over... no! MVP: How they hell he do that? Cole: Matt Hardy grabbed hold of the top rope, and Mark Henry went over the top. We’re down to 2. Matt Hardy and JBL. One of these men are going to the Bash! MVP: Dammit Henry. I mean... I can’t... Coach: I’m as shocked as you are champ. Cole: JBL, quickly goes back to work on Matt Hardy. Hardy... sent off the ropes... oh! Coach: Yes! Clothesline from hell! JBL didn’t miss that time! MVP: Damn. I guess that means it’s me, Edge and JBL at the Bash. Coach: There’s no way Hardy is getting up from that. Cole: Well you gotta throw your opponent over the top rope to win. JBL... dragging a lifeless Matt Hardy back to his feet and... Coach: Look at him. Matt Hardy can barely stand! Cole: JBL... gets Hardy on his shoulder... but Matt Hardy is fighting it! Hardy trying to fight out of this! Hardy... Coach: Where is he getting this from? Cole: Hey... Hardy... he’s got JBL on the ropes... Coach: No! Cole: He did it! He did it! Matt Hardy has won! Matt Hardy has won the battle royal! Matt Hardy is going to the Great American Bash! MVP: What the hell is this? I mean first Mark Henry, then JBL? What the... GONG Coach: What? Cole: Could it be? GONG Coach: No! No! [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MarkCalloway.jpg[/IMG] Cole: The Undertaker is in the ring! The Undertaker... chokeslam to Matt Hardy! Coach: Yes! Good! About the only thing I... Cole: Uh oh... he’s looking at you champ! The Undertaker... motioning towards MVP that he wants the World Heavyweight Title back! Coach: Yeah but MVP’s standing his ground! He’s not going to be intimidated! MVP: You want this? You want the title? Cole: What does this mean for the Great American Bash? Who is MVP going to face? Join us next week on Smackdown to find out folks! [B]Matt Hardy won the 20 man battle royal (B-)[/B] ------ [SIZE="1"]Gregory Helms beat Shannon Moore (C-) Umaga beat Jimmy Wang Yang (C+) The Edge-heads beat Ron Killings and Kofi Kingston (C+) Brian Kendrick beat Jamie Noble by DQ (C) Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero beat Deuce and Domino to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles (C+) Matt Hardy won the 20 man battle royal (B-)[/SIZE] [B]Overall: B-[/B]

[QUOTE=darthsiddus2;483651]I smell fatal four-way! good show man[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Lexa90;483908]Damn I almost picked Matt HArdy in the predictions, but I thought Kane :D Very fine show my friend, and The thing to do for the BAsh is of course a Fatal Four Way :D[/QUOTE] Thanks guys! We are heading down the fatal four way road for sure. I'm a few weeks ahead in the game and so far it seems to working with all four guys benefiting from it, so hopeuflly it delivers at the PPV, and that you all enjoy reading about it of course.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TEW%20Banners/RAWBanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Raw Preview[/B] [B]Canadian Bulldogs v Val Venis and Super Crazy[/B] [SIZE="1"]Last week Val tried to get a win over the young tag team champions with Chris Harris. This week he tried again with a different partner, namely Super Crazy. Has Val found the right partner this week? Or will the young Bulldogs once again show why they are tag team champions?[/SIZE] [B]Hardcore Holly v Apolo[/B] [SIZE="1"]Apolo takes his first steps into the ring tonight as he makes his wrestling debut on Raw against veteran Hardcore Holly. Apolo was brought to the WWE to act as muscle for Intercontinental Champion Carlito for protection against Bobby Lashley. However, last week Lashley came for revenge over Night of Champions, looking for Carlito but finding Apolo instead. With the Lashley attack and the fact that Holly is known to demand newcomers pay thier dues, it could be a long night for Apolo.[/SIZE] [B]Jeff Hardy and Paul London v William Regal and Santino Marella[/B] [SIZE="1"]Hardy and London have been partners in recent weeks, with the level of respect between the two growing week by week. William Regal still can't buy a win since he returned to active duty, and he snapped last week after another defeat at the hands of London, only for Jeff to make the save. Regal has sought out Santino Marella to be his partner tonight, with the hope being he can finally end his losing streak against London and Mr Money in the Bank.[/SIZE] [B]Randy Orton v Chris Harris[/B] [SIZE="1"]Last week Randy Orton crashed Cody Rhodes interview and proclaimed the Legend Killer meant business again and he was starting a new assault at Chris Jericho and the WWE Title. It starts tonight for Orton with Chris Harris, and man who has had some level of success since he arrived on Raw. It would seem Orton would have too much for Harris, but Harris will be out to score an upset to further his career. And will young Cody Rhodes have anything to say after the treatment he received last week from the Legend Killer?[/SIZE] [B]Chris Jericho v Snitsky[/B] [SIZE="1"]The WWE Champion is in action tonight, taking on the dangerous and deranged Snitsky. With Kurt Angle no doubt looking on after he confirmed last week he will be the challenger for the Great American Bash, Jericho will be determined to put on a strong performance, and at the same time send a message to Angle that taking away his title will not be easy.[/SIZE] [B]Triple H v CM Punk[/B] [SIZE="1"]With both Shane McMahon and Teddy Long desperate for answers, CM Punk has promised to make his decision about which brand the hottest free agent in WWE History will be calling home. Long and Shane will get their answer tonight, but Punk will also be involved in a match. Triple H lost to Kurt Angle last week when the Big Show finally turned on The Game. Although Triple H may be wrestling Punk, his attentions will no doubt be firmly focused on the Big Show.[/SIZE] ------- Canadian Bulldogs v Val Venis and Super Crazy Hardcore Holly v Apolo Jeff Hardy and Paul London v William Regal and Santino Marella Randy Orton v Chris Harris Chris Jericho v Snitsky Triple H v CM Punk

[B]Canadian Bulldogs[/B] v Val Venis and Super Crazy Hardcore Holly v [B]Apolo[/B] Jeff Hardy and Paul London v [B]William Regal and Santino Marella[/B] [B]Randy Orton[/B] v Chris Harris [B]Chris Jericho[/B] v Snitsky [B]Triple H[/B] v CM Punk

[CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TEW%20Banners/RAWBanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JimRoss.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JerryLawler.jpg[/IMG] JR: Welcome everybody to Monday Night Raw! We are live in Raleigh, NC and last week, we saw Kurt Angle earn the chance to go to the Great American Bash to face the WWE Champion Chris Jericho. King: Yeah but he got a huge assist from The Big Show. And JR, I can’t wait to see what Triple H and Shane McMahon have in store for the largest athlete in the world. JR: That remains to be seen... [I]HERE COMES THE MONEY[/I] JR: But right now, we are being joined by the General Manager of Raw, Shane McMahon. And King, we know Teddy Long, the General Manager of Smackdown is here tonight, as well as CM Punk. King: Right and I guess this is where we find out which brand CM Punk has chose to sign for. [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Shane_McMahon8.jpg[/IMG] Shane: At this time... I’d like to ask Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long to come out here. King: Here he comes JR. Not often you see the general manager of Smackdown on Raw. [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TheodoreLong.jpg[/IMG] JR: Absolutely right. Teddy Long, he feels like he’s made a strong bid for CM Punk... but we all want to see him on Raw. Shane: Teddy, thanks for being here. Although we both know how this is going to turn out, so I don’t know why you bothered. Anyway... please welcome out here... CM Punk. [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/CMPunk.jpg[/IMG] JR: And here he comes, the hottest free agent in sports entertainment today. CM Punk... is it going to be Raw or Smackdown? Shane: Punk... Teddy... I like to thank you both for being here. Now Punk... I have made you an offer... Teddy has made you an offer... and I want you to tell everybody right now... that you have decided to join Monday Night Raw. Teddy: Now hold on there Shane... hold on playa. CM Punk... I know last Friday night you said you hadn’t made up your mind yet. And I just want to say... we want you on Friday nights. We want you on Smackdown. We... Shane: Yeah, yeah... you know how desperate you sound Teddy? Anyway... Punk, let’s get this over with. You sign this contract right now... you sign on the dotted line for Raw. King: What do you think JR? You think he’ll join us? JR: I... I don’t know King. I hope so. King: I don’t think CM Punk even knows right now. Punk: Teddy... I want to say thank you for your offer. It’s a good deal... and I appreciate it. Shane... man, that’s a great offer. The chance to be on Monday Night Raw... that’s huge. But uh... I’m gonna have to turn you down Shane. King: What? Punk: I’m coming to Friday nights! I’m joining Smackdown! King: JR... we didn’t get him? JR: I guess not. Well... Raws loss is Smackdowns gain I suppose. I wish CM Punk all the ebst over on... Shane: Whoa, whoa, whoa... what the hell? You think you can come to my show and embarrass me like that? Huh? You think you can walk of Raw like this? Well let me tell you something Punk... tonight... you’re going to face... Triple H! JR: What? King: Oh my God JR! Are we going to see that tonight? Teddy: Wait... wait a minute. Punk... you are no officially a Smackdown superstar. You don’t need to do take this match playa. You don’t answer to Raw. Punk: No... no Teddy. I’ll take the match. You got a deal Shane. Me... and Triple H... one on one... tonight! JR: What a man event that’s going to be! Raw versus Smackdown! Triple H... one on one with CM Punk! King: Yeah but JR... we didn’t get CM Punk! ------- JR: Welcome back folks. The King is still trying to get over the disappointment of losing out on the signing of CM Punk, but right now... here comes Val Venis to the ring. Now last week Val teamed up with Chris Harris to take on the Canadian Bulldogs... and it didn’t go so well. King: Right and tonight, Val’s trying again, this time with Super Crazy as his partner... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/DHSmith.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TJ_Wilson6.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/SeanMorley.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/SuperCrazy.jpg[/IMG] [B]Canadian Bulldogs v Val Venis and Super Crazy[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* JR: Tag made, in comes TJ Wilson... and... nice double suplex from the champions. Wilson with the cover, 1... 2... and Val in to make the save. The referee, having words with Val, as the champions make another quick tag, Harry Smith comes back in. King: JR, I don’t know about you, but I’ve been very impressed with Smith and Wilson since they started teaming up here on Raw. JR: Certainly they are an impressive duo. I don’t necessarily agree with some of their tactics, but they are two impressive young athletes. As Smith drops the elbow on Crazy, and again... and a hard Irish whip into the corner. Another tag made, Wilson comes back in... and a hard kick to the face of Super Crazy. King: these young Bulldogs, making plenty of quick tags, and they’re really going to work on Super Crazy right now. JR: Smith now, with the armbar, applying pressure to Super Crazy. King: Look at Val in the corner. He’s desperate to get in this match. JR: Val trying to rally the troops here. He’s trying to get the crowd behind Super Crazy. Crazy.... trying to fight back to his feet... there’s an elbow to the midsection... and another... Crazy misses with the right hand... Wilson has him up... atomic drop... and the momentum sends Super Crazy into the corner. There’s the tag, here comes Val! King: Look out... JR: Hard right hand takes down Wilson... and a clothesline takes down Smith. Venis now... with a succession of right hands to TJ. Wilson... off the ropes... big back body drop sends the youngster flying. King: Here comes Harry... JR: Val with a kick to the midsection... and there’s a running knee to the face. Val off the ropes... a clothesline knocks down Harry Smith. Val goes for the cover, 1... 2... and Wilson makes the save. King: Look out for Super Crazy! JR: Crossbody from Crazy, takes both Wilson and himself out to the floor. Val now... Irish whip to the corner... Smith reverses... and Smith runs into a back elbow. Harry Smith... tunrs right into a spinebuster! King: JR... are we going to see it? Are we going to see the money shot? JR: It could be coming up... King: Haha! I can’t believe you just said that! JR: Val Venis... on the top rope... oh! Natalya, shaking the top rope, causing Val to have an awkward landing. King: I hope that fall doesn’t affect Val’s outside interests. JR: Smith now... looking to take advantage. Smith... scoops Val up... and there’s the running powerslam. Harry hooks the leg... 1... 2... 3. And for the second week in a row, Val Venis is cheated out of a victory over the Canadian Bulldogs. King: And once again JR it’s Natalya at ringside that’s making all the difference for the Bulldogs. [B]Canadian Bulldogs beat Val Venis and Super Crazy (C)[/B] ------ *we cut backstage to Shane McMahon and Triple H* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Shane_McMahon8.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Triple_H33.jpg[/IMG] Shane: Did you see that? I mean... who the hell does he think he is? Coming onto my show, and then choosing Smackdown? Nobody embarrasses me like that! You hear me? Nobody! HHH: Shane... relax. Alright? I will take care of Punk... but I got something else on my mind right now. Shane: What? HHH: The Big Show! Shane: Oh yeah... last week. I’m sorry about that Hunter I mean... I didn’t know he was going to do that. HHH: Don’t worry about it. I’m going to take care of him... then I’ll take care of Punk. Shane: Good... good. JR: What the hell did he mean by that? He’s going to take care of the Big Show? King: Well I guess Triple H has something in mind. JR: I shudder to think what that might be. Right now... here comes the man who made quite the debut in the WWE. Apolo, accompanied by the man who brought him here, the Intercontinental Champion Carlito. King: Right and this is going to be Apolos first match in the WWE... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/HardcoreHolly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Apolo.jpg[/IMG] [B]Hardcore Holly v Apolo[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* JR: Apolo... unrelenting in the pressure he’s applying with this bear-hug. King: And you can practically see the life being squeezed out of Holly the longer he’s held in this position. JR: Holly... trying to fight out of it... there’s an elbow to Apolo... and a shot to the face. Holly trying to punch his way out of this... and he did it. Holly now... off the ropes... King: Uh oh... Apolo caught him... JR: Oh! Belly-to-belly suplex, sends Holly flying. This Apolo is nothing but sheer power. King: And you can see why Carlito brought him to the WWE. JR: Apolo goes for the cover, 1... 2... and Holly gets the shoulder up. Apolo... driving Holly into the corner with those right hands... Irish whip... Holly hard into the corner... but he gets the boot up with Apolo closing in. Holly with a clothesline... King: But Apolo’s still on his feet... JR: Holly off the ropes... ducks the right hand... and this time he does get the big man down. Apolo back on his feet... Holly nails him with a dropkick. Holly hooks the leg... 1... 2... and this time it’s Apolo who has to kick out. King: The more this match goes on, the more it looks like Hardcore Holly’s going to pull this off. JR: Holly... sends Apolo off the ropes... Apolo reverses... and a huge powerslam from Apolo! Shoulders down, 1... 2... 3. And right there you saw the power of this man Apolo. Just like that, he turned this match right on it’s head and got the win. King: Wow! I mean it was looking Holly was the one who has about to get the win, but Apolo out of nowhere won the match. JR: And look at Carlito, taunting Hardcore Holly. He seems plenty pleased with what Apolo did tonight. King: Boy Carlito knew what he was doing when he brought this guy to the WWE. He knew he was getting a... JR: Wait... wait it’s Lashley! [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/BobbyLashley.jpg[/IMG] JR: Bobby Lashley coming for Carlito again. Lashley... oh! He just speared the hell out of Apolo. And Carlito... Carlito escaping through the crowd. King: Yeah but Lashley’s after him... JR: Bobby Lashley... chasing Carlito through the crowd. We... we’re trying to get a camera back there to see if we can... I don’t think we can right now folks. King: God... Holly is down... Apolo doesn’t look like a winner... and Bobby Lashley is chasing Carlito through the crowd! [B]Apolo beat Hardcore Holly (C)[/B] ------ *we cut backstage to the Canadian Bulldogs* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/DHSmith.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TJ_Wilson6.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Natalya_Neidhart2.jpg[/IMG] Harry: What is this old fool Venis doing? I mean first Chris Harris, now Super Crazy... Natalya: He’ll probably try get one of his porn star friends to help him next week. TJ: I’m bored with that guy. I mean he oughta just... Harry: What the hell do you two want? [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Lance_Cade2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TrevorMurdoch2.jpg[/IMG] Cade: Listen guys. We just wanted to congratulate you two on your recent victory. Murdoch: Very impressive. Cade: But you see, we feel like your over looking something. Harry: Oh yeah... what’s that? Murdoch: Us. Cade: You see Trevor and I have been World Tag Team Champions here 3 times. And we feel like you guys owe us a title shot. TJ: We owe you? Murdoch: That’s right. Harry: Uh... sorry guys. It’s not up to us. I mean... we’re busy trying to end Val Venis right now and... to be perfectly honest... Natalya: You aren’t in our league rednecks! TJ: See you around guys... keep singing. Murdoch: Not in their league? Cade: We’ll see about that. JR: Well... looks like Cade and Murdoch want a shot at the titles. King: Yeah but... they didn’t exactly get a warm response from the Bulldogs. JR: Smith and Wilson may be two young, talented guys, but they got a lot to learn about.... King: Whoa wait a second JR... here comes William Regal. JR: Well William Regal is still looking for his first win here on Raw since he was besmirched by Vince McMahon and removed as GM of Raw. And tonight, he has chosen Santino Marella to be his partner.... King: God and here comes that idiot Santino. [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JeffHardy5_ndp.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/PaulLondon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/William_Regal3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/SantinoMarella.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jeff Hardy and Paul London v William Regal and Santino Marella[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* JR: Hardy makes the tag, in comes Paul London. London into the match... dropkick to Regal. London off the ropes... and Regal with a dropkick off his own, right to the knee of Paul London. King: You don’t often see William Regal going to the air, even if he was only two feet off the ground. JR: Certainly not, but Regal knows how to punish and go to work on somebody... as he stomps all over Paul London’s knee. Tag made, in comes Santino... and he goes right back to work on that knee. King: Paul London not in great shape right now... he could really do with making a tag. JR: Jeff Hardy must seem a long way away right now... as Santino slams London to the mat. And another shot to the knee. Santino now, applying the pressure with that half Boston crab, sinking all his weight down across the knee of Paul London. King: Well for a team that has never teamed up before, Santino and William Regal certainly work well together. JR: It’s almost an odd couple pairing, but they can both cause some serious damage, as Paul London is finding out right now. London... trying to drag himself towards the corner, trying to make the tag to Jeff Hardy... and Santino knocks Jeff off the apron. King: Here comes Jeff... JR: Jeff into the ring, but the referee cuts him off... and now there’s a double team going on in the corner. Regal and Santino both stomping the life out of London. King: C’mon ref, get in there. JR: And finally the referee turns around, as Regal drops a legdrop on the injured knee. King: God you can hear Paul London cry out in pain. JR: He’s taken a lot of punishment, as another tag is made, back into the match comes Santino. Santino into the ring... and he drives Paul London into the corner. Santino again hammers away at that right knee... London with a kick to the midsection... Santino blocks that one... but London nails the enziguri. King: Wow. London managed to score some offense out of nowhere, but now he really needs to make a tag, JR: Santino took a heck of a shot to the back off the head. He’s looking pretty groggy right now. This crowd encouraging London to make it to the corner... here comes Regal... but here comes Jeff Hardy! Hardy is in... clothesline to Regal... and another. Regal... sent to the corner... reversal... Jeff to the top rope... whisper in the wind! Will that be enough? 1... 2... and Santino makes the save. King: I thought that was it right there. JR: It almost was. Jeff with right hands to Santino... and a clothesline sends the Italian over the top to the floor. Jeff now goes back to work on Regal. Jeff with rights and lefts... and there’s a big time DDT. Hardy hooks the leg, 1... 2... and Regal gets the shoulder up. King: Paul London is back on his feet... JR: Tag made, Jeff and London going for a double team move here. Hardy... sends Regal to the corner... Hardy off the ropes... Santino grabbed Jeff Hardy’s foot... and Regal nails London with a knee to the skull. London turned right into it, and Regal hooks the leg... 1... 2... King: Santino’s stopping Jeff from getting in! JR: 3! King: He did it! Regal finally scored a win over somebody! JR: And he needed all the help from Santino Marella to make it happen. King: JR... Paul London is down and he does not look in good shape right now. JR: London took a lot of damage during that match, and then that devastating knee to the head from Regal... he could be knocked out cold. [B]William Regal and Santino Marella beat Jeff Hardy and Paul London (B-)[/B] ------ JR: We’re back from commercial folks. Welcome back to Monday Night Raw, and up next... [I]TIME TO PLAY THE GAME[/I] King: Uh... is he scheduled to be here? JR: Here comes Triple H but... I didn’t think he would be out here right now. King: I thought he wasn’t facing CM Punk until later. JR: That’s what we were told but... well he’s grabbing a microphone so... I guess we’re about to hear from the cerebral assassin. [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Triple_H33.jpg[/IMG] HHH: First of all... let me just say something to CM Punk. Punk... if you think anything you’ve done so far in the WWE is going to prepare you for the Game... then you are wrong. I’m going to prove to you tonight... that picking Smackdown was the smarted decision you ever made... cause if you did pick Raw... it was only a matter of time until I kicked your ass! JR: Well... once again a complete lack of respect from Triple H. HHH: But that’s coming up later... as for right now. I want to say something... to the Big Show! Show... you cost me my match with Kurt Angle last week. I was going to become the number one contender, I was going to go to the Great American Bash... and I was going to beat Chris Jericho for the title. But now... I got a challenge for you Show. I got a challenge for you at the Great American Bash. King: God what’s it going to be JR? Triple H v Big Show? JR: What a match that could be! HHH: My challenge for you Big Show... is that you find yourself a partner... King: A partner? HHH: And you step into the ring against me and Mr Kennedy is a tag team match! Me and Kennedy... against you and whatever crazy son of a bitch you can find. King: What a match that could be JR! JR: Yeah but who would be the Big Show’s partner... [I]WELL IT’S THE BIG SHOW[/I] King: I think we might just find out! JR: Well here he comes. The largest athlete in the world. The Big Show... [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Big_Show5.jpg[/IMG] Big Show: What’s the matter Triple H? You still upset after I grabbed you by the throat and chokeslammed your ass?! HHH: You better watch your mouth you son of a... Big Show: Why don’t you shut up! I tell you what... I accept your little challenge. And... I got somebody in mind who could be my partner. Infact... he’s here tonight. You might get to meet him later. The Great American Bash... your ass is mine! JR: So the match is set! The Great American Bash... Triple H and Mr Kennedy... against the Big Show and... King: And who? We don’t know yet! ------- JR: Chris Harris is in the ring folks, and.... [I]HEY[/I] JR: That should tell you, that Chris Harris is going one on one with Randy Orton tonight. King: Yeah and the legend killer has plenty to say when he interrupted young Cody Rhodes last week. [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/RandyOrton5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Chris_Harris4.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Orton v Chris Harris[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* JR: Harris off the ropes... and a hard knee to the midsection sends Harris back down again. Orton now... where’s he going here? King: Is he going to the top rope? JR: We haven’t seen this out of Randy Orton all that often. Orton... to the top rope... but Harris catches him with a right hand... and another... Orton fires back though. Both men trading right hands... Harris climbs to the second rope... and he hammers away at Orton. Harris... lining Orton up... suplex off the top. King: Well Orton took the chance of going to the top rope but it backfired on him. JR: And that’s maybe the opening the Wildcat Chris Harris needs. Harris... back to his feet... blocks that right hand... and nails one of his own. Harris... ducks that right hand... Harris scoring with rights and lefts. Orton misses again... Harris with a roll up... 1... 2... and Orton kicks out. King: Harris was just slugging away at Randy Orton there. JR: Harris...takes Orton down with a bulldog. Orton on dream street here... and he turns into a spinning spinebuster. Harris with the cover... 1... 2... and again Orton kicks out. King: God what a fight Chris Harris is putting up here. JR: Harris... sends Orton off the ropes... Orton... ducks the clothesline... RKO! RKO! Orton with the RKO, hooks the leg... 1... 2... 3. King: Wow. Randy Orton with that RKO out of nowhere. JR: That’s why he’s the Legend Killer. He can strike from nowhere. King: Yeah and Chris Harris never even saw it coming. JR: It was looking like Chris Harris was building towards maybe getting the win, but the RKO out of nowhere just... King: What the... Cody Rhodes? JR: Well... young Cody Rhodes coming out here. The young man who was interrupted during his interview last week by Randy Orton... King: I guess he got a few things to say to him... [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/CodyRhodes21.jpg[/IMG] Cody: Randy... you know, when you interrupted me last week... I listened to everything you had to say. I mean... you bad mouthed me... you said I’d achieved nothing since I got here... and you know what? You’re right. So that’s why I’m challenging you to a match... at the Great American Bash. What better way for me to celebrate one year in the WWE... than kicking your ass! King: God can you believe this? Cody: I’m going to do what my father set out to do one year ago. I’m going to tear you apart Orton. What do you say Randy? JR: And look at Orton. He looks furious! He can’t believe the audacity of Cody Rhodes. King: I think I heard Orton say he accepts! JR: I admire the guts of Cody Rhodes but... how smart is it to challenge the Legend Killer? [B]Randy Orton beat Chris Harris (B)[/B] ------- *we cut backstage to Todd Grisham* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/ToddGrisham.jpg[/IMG] Todd: Please welcome my guest at this time... he is the number one contender for the WWE Championship... and the man who will challenge Chris Jericho at the Great American Bash... Kurt Angle! And Kurt... last week you beat Triple H to go on to face Chris Jericho... I have to ask you, what are you opinions on the Champion? [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Kurt_Angle7.jpg[/IMG] Angle: What’s my opinion of Chris Jericho? Chris Jericho... I respect him. He’s a great wrestler... and he’s been a great champion. But I came back to the WWE for one reason... to be a champion again. And at the Great American Bash... I’m going to make it happen. Jericho... you’ve had your time... and now it’s mine again. It’s true... it’s damn true. JR: It promises to be a hell of a match folks. One for the ages. Chris Jericho... one on one... with Kurt Angle. King: I can’t wait for the Great American Bash JR. JR: Well it’s just under 3 weeks away... but we still got a lot to get through tonight. Starting with... the dangerous, deranged, psychotic Snitsky. King: God look at this guy JR. He never met a dentist he didn’t hate. JR: Snitsky is in action... against the WWE Champion Chris Jericho. That match is next when we return to Monday Night Raw. [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Chris_Jericho35.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Gene_Snitsky2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Jericho v Snitsky[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* JR: Snitsky, going to work on the champion with those big boots in the corner, just stomping away on Jericho. King: God look at those teeth JR. JR: Snitsky is bowling shoe ugly, both in his in ring style and his personal appearance. King: I’d say bowling balls would take offense at that. JR: Well... Snitsky now, driving the boot down on the throat of Jericho. Now c’mon ref, that’s a blatant choke right there. And finally Snitsky brakes it off... and there’s a clubbing blow t the chest of Jericho, and another one. King: Snitsky, is just a brute. I mean he just goes out there looking to hurt somebody. JR: Nothing fancy about him... as Snitsky slams Jericho to mat. Snitsky... off the ropes... misses with that legdrop. Jericho able to roll out of harms way. Snitsky went airborne, and he paid for it. King: And look at Jericho go right to work on the legs. JR: Snitsky’s 6’ 8”, there’s a lot of leg to aim at. Jericho with those stiff kicks... Jericho off the ropes... takes down Snitsky with a dropkick. Jericho... off the ropes... goes for the lionsault... oh! Snitsky got the knees up just in time. King: And that really hurt Chris Jericho. He’s in a lot of pain right now. JR: Smart move by Snitsky... and now he just tosses Jericho into the corner. Here he comes... and Jericho manages to dodge that boot. King: Snitsky kinda hung up on the corner now and... hey! JR: Jericho with the leg sweep... walls of Jericho! Walls of Jericho! Jericho’s got it locked in! He’s dragging Snitsky to the centre of the ring... and he’s tapping! Snitsky’s tapping! Jericho wins with the walls of Jericho! King: The walls of Jericho, such a dangerous submission move, and Chris Jericho used it to great effect right there. JR: Another impressive win for the WWE Champion Chris Jericho. [B]Chris Jericho beat Snitsky (B-)[/B] ----- *we cut backstage to Shane McMahon and Mr Kennedy* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Shane_McMahon8.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/KenAnderson.jpg[/IMG] Shane: Alright. Hunter’s getting ready for his match, but he asked me to tell you this. Kennedy: What? Shane: He needs you to be out there incase Big Show and this mystery partner try something. Kennedy: What he wants me to look out for both of them? Shane: Well... yeah. Kennedy: Alright... alright. I got it. Shane: You got this? Kennedy: Yeah I got it. Shane: Alright. You go watch the entrance, I’ll take the back. OK? Kennedy: Yeah. King: It sounds like Triple H is ready for the Big Show if he tries to get involved in this match. JR: Well... it remains to be seen what the Big Show has in store... but here comes CM Punk. He may have turned us down tonight... but now he’s stepping into the ring with the Game... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Triple_H33.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/CMPunk.jpg[/IMG] [B]Triple H v CM Punk[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* JR: Punk... going to the top rope... and the Game, wisely rolling to the outside. King: Gotta hand it to Triple H, that was a smart move. JR: Triple H trying to regroup on the floor... but here comes Punk over the top rope! CM Punk went flying through the air, landing right on top of the Game. King: CM Punk had a hard landing on that though. He could be hurt right now. JR: Punk, rolling Triple H back into the ring. Triple H back on his feet... off the ropes... oh! The Game went for a clothesline, Punk ducked... and down went the referee. King: That was unintentional I’m sure. JR: I’m not so sure. You can never tell with The Game... as he ducks that right hand from Punk, and there’s a DDT. Triple H driving CM Punk to the mat. King: Yeah but JR... we’ve got no referee right now. JR: And... Triple H coming out here by us... and, oh now c’mon. Triple H grabbing a chair here. What the hell’s he going to do here? King: Uh... well Shane McMahon wanted Triple H to send CM Punk a message tonight... and that chair could do it. JR: The Game... stepping into the ring with that chair... but Punk dropkicks it back in his face! CM Punk, managed to drag something out of nowhere and kick that chair back in the face of the Game. King: I think Triple H’s nose just got rearranged on that. JR: Well it could use an adjustment or two. Punk and Triple H... both struggling back to their feet... King: Nice right hand from Punk. JR: Triple H... sent off the ropes... ducks the right hand... and he drives the knee into the face of Punk. King: And both guys are down after that shot. Both men are down, the referee is down... JR: Both Triple H and CM Punk have given a lot to this match... [I]WELL IT’S THE BIG SHOW[/I] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Big_Show5.jpg[/IMG] King: What? JR: The Big Show! He’s coming for Triple H! King: Triple H isn’t waiting for him! JR: Triple H and Big Show, brawling on the ramp! This is a war between these two! King: Look out... [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/KenAnderson.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Shane_McMahon8.jpg[/IMG] JR: And from behind, Kennedy attacking the Big Show. And look at Shane McMahon, directing traffic out here. King: Big Show getting beat up pretty bad here. JR: Well it’s two on one right now. Triple H and Kennedy... King: What the... [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Batista7.jpg[/IMG] JR: It’s Batista! Batista! Batista is here! The Animal is back! Batista... goes straight for Kennedy and Triple H! King: Is he Big Show’s partner?! JR: He’s gotta be! Batista... spinebuster to Triple H on the floor. Batista clearing house... oh, I don’t think you wanted to do that Shane. King: he’s not going to put his hands on Shane McMahon is he? JR: Why the hell not? Batista... chasing Shane around the ring! King: What the hell is going on here? JR: All hell has broken loose! Triple H... sent back into the ring by The Big Show. Turn around Game... turn around. King: No! Wait... JR: Triple H... Punk has him up... GTS! GTS from Punk! Punk hits the GTS! C’mon ref! Make the cover! King: Here he comes... JR: Here’s the count... 1... 2... King: Is he gonna do it? JR: 3! He did it! CM Punk has beaten Triple H! King: Well... even though he’s a Smackdown guy... JR: But we’ve still got a war at ringside. Kennedy... Big Show... Batista... Shane... they’re all going at it at ringside. King: This is mayhem... look out! JR: Here comes Punk... over the top rope! Punk just took out everybody! This is carnage at ringside! Triple H is down... King: Everybody’s down! JR: Monday Night Raw has gone insane! We’re out of time, we’ve got to go folks. We’ve got to go! King: Look out Shane... [B]CM Punk beat Triple H (B+)[/B] ------ [SIZE="1"]Canadian Bulldogs beat Val Venis and Super Crazy (C) Apolo beat Hardcore Holly (C) William Regal and Santino Marella (B-) Randy Orton beat Chris Harris (B) Chris Jericho beat Snitsky (B-) CM Punk beat Triple H (B+)[/SIZE] [B]Overall: B+[/B]  

[CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TEW%20Banners/ECWPreview.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]ECW Preview[/B] [B]Tommy Dreamer v Mike Knox[/B] [SIZE="1"]Rumours are abound with regards as to who Mick Foley will select as his representative for the huge match at the Great American Bash. With so much of ECWs future on the line, who better than such a key part of it's past in Tommy Dreamer to represent Foley. However, Armando Estrada will know full well that Dreamer will be on Foleys shortlist, and if Mike Knox could cause Dreamer enough damage, the ECW General Manager will be sure to reward him in the future.[/SIZE] [B]Matt Striker v Shannon Moore[/B] [SIZE="1"]Striker continued his winning ways last week with another assist from Big Daddy V helping him on his way to a win over Stevie Richards. Tonight he takes on Shannon Moore, with Moore hoping he can avoid V for long enough to finally end Strikers winning streak.[/SIZE] [B]Shelton Benjamin v Balls Mahoney[/B] [SIZE="1"]The ECW Champion Shelton Benjamin is in action tonight, determined to show exactly what he thinks of Mick Foleys opinion of Armando Estradas ECW. The Gold Standard goes against ECW Original Balls Mahoney, and the veteran will also be on Mick Foleys mind for the Bash. [/SIZE] [B]John Morrison v Keny Dykstra[/B] [SIZE="1"]Everyone was raving over Morrisons great victory over Paul Burchill last week, with Tuesday Night Delight finally overcoming the Extreme Monster in last weeks outstanding main event. Tonight, Morrison faces Smackdowns Kenny Dykstra. Another win for Morrison could be huge, with rumours swirling that he is the favourite to be Mick Foleys representativ at the Great American Bash. Morrison may be nothing like the image of the old ECW, but he could emerge as the face of the new ECW.[/SIZE] ------ Tommy Dreamer v Mike Knox Matt Striker v Shannon Moore Shelton Benjamin v Balls Mahoney John Morrison v Kenny Dykstra

[CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TEW%20Banners/ECWPreview.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Tazz.jpg[/IMG] Styles: Last week the challenge was set. Mick Foley has challenged Armando Estrada to put the General Manager position here at ECW on the line in a match at the Great American Bash. Tonight, as ECW on Sci-FI comes to you from Charlotte, NC, we are all dying to hear just who Mick Foley has chosen to represent him. Hello everyone, I’m Joey Styles alongside Tazz, and Tazz, all week long the question in the ECW locker-room has been who is Mick Foley going to pick? Tazz: God I wish I knew Joey. I mean, I’m excited to find out. Styles: Who do you think it’s going to be? Tazz: Well... based on what we saw last week... it could be Paul Burchill... it could be John Morrison... or it could be this guy right here. Styles: Tommy Dreamer, the Heart and Soul of ECW, steps into the ring to take on Mike Knox... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Mike_Knox2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tommy Dreamer v Mike Knox[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Styles: Dreamer swings the right hand... Knox ducks... and a huge clothesline sends the ECW Original to the mat. Knox now... with clubbing blows to the back... and he follows it up with a backbreaker. Tazz: It’s real tough to keep Tommy down but... Mike Knox just might be the guy to do it. Styles: Knox goes for a cover, 1... 2... and Dreamer gets the shoulder up. Knox goes back to work, clubbing blows to the spine... and an Irish whip to the corner, sees Dreamer go hard into the turnbuckle. Tazz: And there you see the damage done to the back of Tommy Dreamer in this match. He hit the corner and just crumpled down to his knees. Styles: Here comes Knox with the boot... no! Dreamer rolled to the floor, and Knox is hung up in the corner. Tazz: And you know what’s coming up next Joey... Styles: Tommy Dreamer... lining Knox up... tree of woe! Dreamer connects... and Knox looks out on his feet right now. Tazz: Mike Knox just staggering out of the corner. Styles: Dreamer... inverted DDT! Dreamer with the cover... 1... 2... no! Mike Knox kicks out. Tazz: Tommy starting to come back into this, but you can see he’s still bothered by his back. Knox went to work on it and it’s still hurting Tommy Dreamer. Styles: Knox back on his feet... but Dreamer scores with those right hands... and Knox goes down again. Knox... sent off the ropes... ducks the right hand... Knox with the clothesline... Dreamer ducks that... DDT! Tazz: Alright! Styles: Tommy Dreamer nails the DDT! Shoulders down, 1... 2... 3! Tommy Dreamer with a hard fought win over Mike Knox. Tazz: Great way to kick off ECW. Tommy Dreamer beating Mike Knox, and we’ve been talking about it. Will Tommy Dreamer be the guy Mick Foley chooses to represent him at the Great American Bash? Styles: Nobody embodies the spirit, the desire, the legacy of the original ECW more than Tommy Dreamer. Will Mick Foley make him his choice for the Bash? [B]Tommy Dreamer beat Mike Knox (C)[/B] ------ *we cut backstage to Anastacia Rose* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/AnastaciaRose-11.jpg[/IMG] Rose: Please welcome my guest at this time, the man who has challenged Armando Estrada... the Hardcore Legend... Mick Foley! And Mick, everybody wants to know... who are you going to pick to represent you in the match at the Great American Bash? [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MickFoley.jpg[/IMG] Foley: Well to be honest with you... I still haven’t made up my mind. I mean... I need to find someone who is a tough son of a gun... someone who understands what ECW is all about. At the same time it’s gotta be someone who’s a heck of an athlete to go against Shelton Benjamin. Rose: So... who is it? Foley: I’ll let you know. Have a nice day. Styles: So we still don’t know. Tazz: I understand where Mick Foley is coming from here. This is a big decision, a decision that could have a huge impact on the future of ECW. I’d rather Mick Foley took his time and made the right choice. Styles: I agree with that but... I really want to know! Tazz: Easy there alright. You just calm down a little bit. Styles: Well... I’ll try contain myself. Moving on, here comes Shannon Moore. Moore, will take on the Extreme Teacher Matt Striker next... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Matt_Striker2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Shannon_Moore21.jpg[/IMG] [B]Matt Striker v Shannon Moore[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Styles: Moore firing away with those forearms to the face... and a dropkick sends Striker to the mat. Shannon Moore... off the ropes... crossbody connects, hooks the leg... 1... 2... and Striker kicks out. Tazz: Shannon Moore trying to quicken the pace, trying to keep Striker from getting him grounded. Styles: And he also wants to stay away from the outside, where Big Daddy V is waiting. Moore... goes to the second rope... and Striker catches him with a dropkick in mid air. Tazz: That was a really hard landing for Shannon Moore, you see him grabbing his neck and the back off his head right now. Styles: And look at Striker methodically going to work on the neck and shoulder area now, driving the knee into Moore. Striker, has Moore up... oh! A flapjack from Striker, driving Moore face first into the mat. Striker goes for the cover, 1... 2... and Shannon Moore kicks out. Tazz: And again smart strategy from Striker. He saw a weakness in Shannon Moore and he starts going to work on it. Styles: Striker... swinging neckbreaker from the Extreme Teacher. And it’s Striker’s turn to take it to the air. Tazz: And we’re used to seeing Shannon Moore flying around the ring, not so much with Matt Striker. Styles: Striker... lining Moore up... no! Striker went for the elbow drop, and Moore managed to roll out of the way. Tazz: No this is a great chance for Shannon Moore to grab a victory here. Styles: Moore... off the ropes... headscissor takedown from Moore. Hooks the leg, 1... 2... and Striker kicks out. Moore looking to build on the momentum... he’s got Striker in the corner... and he takes him down with a bulldog. Tazz: Shannon Moore looks he’s going to be the guy to end this winning steak that Matt Striker’s been on lately. Styles: Moore... looking to hit... and Matt Striker grabbing hold of the referee, trying to hide behind him... and Big Daddy V just dragged Moore under the bottom rope... oh! Big Daddy V just driving Shannon Moore into the ringpost. Tazz: Striker was hiding behind the ref, distracting him. The ref never saw what Big Daddy V did. Styles: And V now... rolling Shannon Moore back into the ring. Shannon Moore was looking like he could get the win here... and now Striker hits the Golden Rule! Tazz: I think it was already over, but that’s the exclamation point right there. Styles: Matt Striker... hooks the leg... 1... 2... 3. And once again, Matt Striker gets a victory here on ECW, but he needed a huge assist from Big Daddy V to pull it off. [B]Matt Striker beat Shannon Moore (C-)[/B] ------- *we cut backstage to Armando Estrada, Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Armando_Estrada3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/elijahburke3tr31.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/SBenjamin2_ndp.jpg[/IMG] Burke: So... who you think it is? Estrada: I don’t know amigo. It could be Tommy Dreamer... or it could be Morrison. Burke: I think he’ll pick... Benjamin: What the hell is wrong with you two? Why you gettin’ all upset about this? It don’t matter who he picks. I’m the ECW Champion, I’m the Gold Standard! I’ll beat anybody that old fool Foley picks. And you two gotta start realising that. Burke: Hey man... Estrada: Easy my friend. I’m not worry about who Mick Foley picks. But... we just want to know... Benjamin: It don’t matter. Right now... I’m going out there... and I’m going to show Mick Foley what I think ECW is all about. Styles: That doesn’t sound too great for Balls Mahoney. He’s in action against Shelton Benjamin next. Tazz: Well Balls Mahoney is a real tough guy, but the mood Shelton Benjamin is in... it don’t look good... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/SBenjamin2_ndp.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Balls_Mahoney.jpg[/IMG] [B]Shelton Benjamin v Balls Mahoney[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Styles: Balls now, teeing off on the ECW Champion with those right hands... Benjamin off the ropes... reversal... and Shelton hits Balls with a knee to the gut. And Benjamin quickly goes to work... belly to belly from the champion. And total disrespect from Shelton Benjamin, slapping Balls Mahoney in the face. Tazz: Shelton Benjamin said before the match he was going to show Mick Foley exactly what he thought about his idea about ECW... and right now it looks like he completely disrespects everything right now. Styles: Now Benjamin... just stomping away on the head of Mahoney. And Benjamin on top of Balls, just raining down on him with right hands. Tazz: Shelton Benjamin, just beating down on Balls Mahoney right now. Styles: A vicious assault from the Champion right now. Benjamin... dragging Balls to his feet and... hey, roll-up from Mahoney... 1... 2... and Benjamin kicks out. Tazz: Balls almost scored the upset there. Styles: And now it’s Mahoney who goes to work on Benjamin. Balls with rights and lefts... Balls... sends Benjamin... Benjamin reverses... but he runs into a boot from Mahoney. Tazz: I’d love to see Balls win this tonight. That would shut Shelton Benjamin up. Styles: Balls... elbows to the head... sends Benjamin off the ropes... Benjamin ducks the right hand... paydirt! Shelton Benjamin hits the paydirt! Tazz: That’s not a good sign for Balls... Styles: Balls in trouble... Shelton’s got him up... T-Bone suplex! 1... 2... 3! And a dominant performance from the ECW Champion Shelton Benjamin. Tazz: Shelton said he was coming out here to send Mick Foley a message... and... Styles: And now he’s grabbing a microphone... Foley: Hey... hey Foley! This is your ECW huh? This washed up... broken down fool Balls Mahoney. This guy represents your ECW? Well... I just kicked his ass... and I just showed that this is my ECW. I am the Gold Standard... and nobody... nobody can tough me! Not you... not Dreamer... and not John Morrison. ECW is my house now... and there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it! Styles: Oh! A shot with the title belt to the skull of Balls Mahoney. Shelton Benjamin has decimated the ECW Original. Tazz: Somebody gotta give this guy a real beating. I mean this is getting out of hand... [B]Shelton Benjamin beat Balls Mahoney (B+)[/B] ------ *we cut backstage to Mick Foley and Tommy Dreamer* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MickFoley.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG] Dreamer: Well... you heard that right? Foley: Yeah I heard him. Dreamer: So what you going to do? Foley: I think we’ll go with Plan A. Dreamer: Plan A? Foley: Plan A. You cool with that? Dreamer: Go do what you gotta do man. But hey... make sure it works. Foley: You got it. Tazz: Plan A? What the hell did he mean by that? Styles: I don’t know... I mean... Plan A? Tazz: That’s gotta be a good thing right? Styles: It sounds like it would be... well... we can’t worry about that now. Here comes Smackdown’s Kenny Dykstra... he’s here in the Land of Extreme to take on Tuesday Night Delight John Morrison... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JohnMorrison-11.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/KennyDystra.jpg[/IMG] [B]John Morrison v Kenny Dykstra[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Styles: Morrison... elbow breaks the hold. Morrison sends Dykstra off the ropes... and Dykstra takes him down with a neckbreaker. Morrison ducked his head and Dykstra took advantage of it. And Dykstra on top of Morrison, pummelling him with right hands. Tazz: We’ve seen Kenny Dykstra a few times on ECW, and he’s’ impressed me. He’s a young guy, but he knows what he’s doing out there and he’s got a vicious streak in him. Styles: Dykstra... drags Morrison to his feet... and a hard clothesline takes Morrison back down. Dykstra with the cover, 1... 2... and Morrison kicks out. Tazz: Kelly Kelly at ringside, not looking all that happy just now. Her man Morrison is in some trouble right here. Styles: You concentrate on Kelly and I’ll concentrate on the match... as Dykstra nails Morrison with a flying clothesline. Dykstra quickly locks on a chinlock on the mat. Tazz: Again great athletic move from Kenny Dykstra, taking down John Morrison. Styles: Morrison trying to fight back to his feet... and a jaw breaker breaks the hold. Morrison... sends Dykstra to the corner... and follows him in with a clothesline. Morrison... split legged moonsault! Morrison hooks the leg, 1... 2... and Dykstra gets the shoulder up. Tazz: John Morrison’s got some athleticism too though. Styles: Morrison looking to build on this... Irish whip... Dykstra reverses... but Morrison fires out of the corner with a clothesline! Morrison... slams Dykstra to the mat. And Morrison now... going to the top rope... Tazz: Look out... Styles: Oh! Morrison with a legdrop of the top! Shoulders down, 1... 2... and again Dykstra kicks out! Tazz: I thought that was it. John Morrison taking a huge chance, it paid off for him, but Dykstra shows some resilience there. Styles: Morrison... lining Dykstra up... Tazz: Here it comes... Styles: Morrison... moonlight drive! Moonlight drive! Morrison connects... hooks the leg... 1... 2... 3! John Morrison with another impressive win! Tazz: Great performance from John Morrison. I mean he really... Styles: Wait a minute... wait a minute. It’s Mick Foley! Tazz: Is this it? Is this the announcement? [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MickFoley.jpg[/IMG] Foley: I’m sorry to interrupt your celebration John and Kelly... but I have a proposition for you John. I’m sure you’re aware of the fact that I have challenged Armando Estrada to a match at the Great American Bash for the General Manager’s position of ECW... and I’m sure you know that I need someone to represent me against Shelton Benjamin. And throughout all the speculation... I kept coming back to two names... you and Tommy Dreamer. And I thought about who I would pick... and I watched your match against Paul Burchill last week... and I was impressed. And I know you don’t have any of the values that I associate with old school ECW... but I saw some of the qualities that we all gave our blood for back in the day. I saw a guy willing to battle, I saw a guy willing to do whatever it takes to win... and most importantly of all... I saw a man who was willing to entertain the fans who come out to cheer for him. And that impressed me Morrison... and that’s why I want you to represent me against Shelton Benjamin. Styles: God. I mean... John Morrison... heck of a wrestler but about as far away as you can get from the rundown arenas of Philadelphia where it all began. Tazz: Right but... you think he’ll say yes? Styles: I think... I heard Morrison say yes! Tazz: He’s gonna do it? Foley: Alright Morrison... I’ll see you next week... back in the home of ECW. I’ll see you next week in Philadelphia... and you’ll find out what ECW is all about. Have a nice day... you too Kelly. Tazz: God I... we’re back in Philly next week! Styles: Mick Foley... has just secured his man for the Great American Bash. John Morrison and Shelton Benjamin... one on one with the General Manager’s position on the line! We’re out of time folks. Thank you for watching ECW on Sci-Fi! See you next week everybody! [B]John Morrison beat Kenny Dykstra (B)[/B] ------ [SIZE="1"]Tommy Dreamer beat Mike Knox (C) Matt Striker beat Shannon Moore (C-) Shelton Benjamin beat Balls Mahoney (B+) John Morrison beat Kenny Dykstra (B)[/SIZE] [B]Overall: B[/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TEW%20Banners/SDBanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Smackdown Preview[/B] [B]Jimmy Wang Yang v Gregory Helms[/B] [SIZE="1"]Gregory Helms continues on his road back into the Cruiserweight Title picture tonight with a match against Jimmy Wang Yang. Jimmy will no doubt still be hurting from his match last week against Umaga, while Helms scored a win over Shannon Moore and then once again attacked Crusierweight Champion Brian Kendrick after his victory over Jamie Noble. Helms may have his eyes on Kendrick, but Jimmy will be no pushover.[/SIZE] [B]Umaga v Shannon Moore[/B] [SIZE="1"]The United States Champion Umaga is again in action this week, looking to continue his recent run with a victory over Shannon Moore. Moore's tag team partner Jimmy Wang Yang was Umaga's victim last week, and Moore will need to use all his quickness and skill to make sure he is not the latest name added to the Samoan Bulldozer's list.[/SIZE] [B]Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero v Billy Kidman and Jamie Noble[/B] [SIZE="1"]The WWE Tag Team Champions Mysterio and Guerrero team up tonight against Noble and Kidman. All four of these men are former Cruiserweight Champions, so the action will no doubt be high flying in this match. However, as always Rey and Chavo will have their minds on Edge and his cronies, so it may be the case that Noble and Kidman can take advantage and grab an upset win.[/SIZE] [B]United States Championship Number One Contenders Match Finlay v Kane v Kenny Dykstra v Mark Henry[/B] [SIZE="1"]All four of these men competed in the 20 man battle royal last week to crown a number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championshi[p, but all four came up short. Tonight, they are invovled in a fatal four way to crown a number one contender for Umaga's United States Championship. With the winner guranteed a shot at the Samoan Bulldozer at the Great American Bash, the stakes will be high in this match.[/SIZE] [B]The Great Khali v CM Punk[/B] [SIZE="1"]After choosing to join Smackdown last Monday night, CM Punk makes his official debut as a Smackdown superstar. However, there couldn't have been a bigger opponent for Punk to take on than the Great Khali, who went far in last weeks battle royal. Will Khali hand Punk a losing debut? Or will the former ECW Champion overcome the odds and get his SMckdown career off to a great start?[/SIZE] [B]Edge v Matt Hardy[/B] [SIZE="1"]These two have had bad blood in the past, and it looks likely to continue tonight. With Edge requesting and recieving a shot at MVP and the World Heavyweight Championship at the Bash, and Matt Hardy winning the battle royal to also recieve a shot, these two will both be out to prove who is the real number one contender. The champion will no doubt be looking on, but what role will The Undertaker play after his actions last week? [/SIZE] ------ Jimmy Wang Yang v Gregory Helms Umaga v Shannon Moore Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero v Billy Kidman and Jamie Noble Finlay v Kane v Kenny Dykstra v Mark Henry The Great Khali v CM Punk Edge v Matt Hardy

Jimmy Wang Yang v [B]Gregory Helms[/B] [B]Umaga[/B] v Shannon Moore [B]Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero[/B] v Billy Kidman and Jamie Noble [B]Finlay[/B] v Kane v Kenny Dykstra v Mark Henry The Great Khali v [B]CM Punk[/B] Edge v [B]Matt Hardy[/B]

Jimmy Wang Yang v [B]Gregory Helms[/B] [B]Umaga[/B] v Shannon Moore Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero v [B]Billy Kidman and Jamie Noble[/B] Finlay v [B]Kane[/B] v Kenny Dykstra v Mark Henry The Great Khali v [B]CM Punk[/B] Edge v [B]Matt Hardy[/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TEW%20Banners/SDBanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MichaelCole.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JonathanCoachman.jpg[/IMG] Cole: Welcome everybody to the show that’s changing Friday nights! Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! I’m Michael Cole, my colleague is Jonathan Coachman, we are in Ric Flair country! Charlotte, NC... and Coach... last week as we went off the air, nobody knew just who was going to take on MVP for the World Heavyweight Championship. Coach: Well we know MVP is the champion, Edge is guaranteed a title shot, Matt Hardy won the battle royal... and then The Undertaker turned up and stuck his nose where it didn’t belong. Cole: Also tonight, the first appearance of CM Punk as an official Smackdown superstar. But folks, we understand right now... we can go backstage to Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long, as he will clear up the title picture right now. *we cut backstage to Teddy Long* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TheodoreLong.jpg[/IMG] Teddy: Thank you Michael. Good evening everybody, welcome to Friday Night Smackdown. Tonight, I would like to address the situation regarding the World Heavyweight Championship. Last week... I announced Edge would be involved in a title match at the Great American Bash... and I stand by that. I also said the winner of the 20 man over the top rope battle royal would also be in that match... and I stand by that as well. Matt Hardy will be involved at the Bash. However... as we went off the air last Friday night... The Undertaker appeared in the middle of the ring and sent a message to everybody watching. Therefore... I have also added him to the title match. That means at the Great American Bash... we’re going to have a fatal four way for the World Heavyweight Championship. Cole: Wow! What a match that’s going to be! Coach: Now how can he do that? This is just Teddy Long once again showing bias against MVP! Teddy: Thank you everybody, and enjoy the show. Cole: A huge announcement to kick off Smackdown! A fatal four way at the Bash! Coach: I can’t believe this! How can Teddy Long do this? How can he... Cole: Well... here comes Jimmy Wang Yang. Smackdown’s resident redneck... Coach: Don’t interrupt me Cole! Cole: Jimmy Wang Yang is in action as we kick things off with Gregory Helms. Coach: I thought I told you not to interrupt me... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Jimmy_Yang.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Gregory_Helms8.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jimmy Wang Yang v Gregory Helms[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Cole: Helms... snap suplex. Helms quickly puts on a waist lock on Jimmy, looking to keep the high flyer grounded. Coach: And that’s smart strategy from Gregory Helms. It’s not his style to be flying around the ring, so he’s going to keep his opponent grounded. Very smart strategy. Cole: Jimmy... manages to struggle back to his feet... but Helms drops him again with a backbreaker. Helms with the cover, shoulders down... 1... 2... and a kick out from Jimmy Wang Yang. Helms... sends Jimmy off the ropes... nice headscissor takedown from Jimmy. Jimmy trying to quicken the pace here. Coach: And Gregory Helms has gotta slow it down again. Cole: Jimmy scores with the right hands... Helms ducks underneath... belly to back suplex... but Jimmy lands on his feet... and hits Helms with a dropkick. Jimmy... atomic drop... and a great hurricanrana... Jimmy’s got him pined... 1... 2... and Helms kicks out. Coach: This is what can happen when you let Jimmy Wang Yang turn up the volume like this. Gregory Helms has gotta get a hold of him and keep him grounded. Cole: That might be easier said than done... as Jimmy goes to the top rope, looking for a moonsault... but Helms was up quickly and catches Jimmy on the top rope. Helms, with shots to the spine... and Helms now, has Jimmy up on his shoulders... but Jimmy with a victory roll, 1... 2... and again Helms kicks out. Coach: What is going on here? Gregory Helms has gotta get a chinlock, or another waits lock or something. Cole: Jimmy looking to finish this off... Jimmy Wang Yang... to the top rope... no! Jimmy went for the moonsault and missed it. And now Helms is looking to take advantage. Coach: And that time Jimmy Wang Yang and his high flying worked against him. Cole: Gregory Helms... he’s got Jimmy lined up... devastating neckbreaker! Helms hooks the leg... 1... 2... 3. Gregory Helms with another impressive victory since his return to the WWE. Coach: And Gregory Helms looked great, he... Cole: Hey! Brian Kendrick! [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Spanky.jpg[/IMG] Cole: Kendrick in the ring... and Kendrick and Helms going at it! Helms and Kendrick... Coach: What the hell is he doing out here? Cole: Kendrick coming after Helms after Helms ahs attacked Kendrick in recent weeks... and Helms manages to duck out the ring and get up the map. Coach: This is our Cruiserweight Champion huh? This is the focal point of that division? Cole: Brian Kendrick isn’t going to stand for what Gregory Helms has been doing to him lately. [B]Gregory Helms beat jimmy Wang Yang (C)[/B] ------ *we cut backstage to Josh Matthews* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JoshMatthews.jpg[/IMG] Josh: Please welcome my guest at this time... he is the World Heavyweight Champion... Montel Vontavious Porter... MVP! And MVP... what is your reaction to the news that at the Great American Bash you will defend the World Heavyweight Championship in a fatal four way against Edge, Matt Hardy and The Undertaker? [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MVP.jpg[/IMG] MVP: What’s my reaction? My reaction is that this is the biggest joke in the history of wrestling! This is yet another example of Teddy Long trying to take away my title. He didn’t want me to win it in the first place... and now I got it... he wants to take it away from me. But you know what Teddy? I’m not going to give this up so easy. I’m going to go into the Great American Bash... and I’m going to take part in your little fatal four way... but I guarantee you Teddy... I’m going to walk out of there... the World Heavyweight Champion. Coach: And I don’t think anyone could’ve said it better. MVP has just told everyone how it is. Cole: The World Heavyweight Champion obviously not happy with Teddy Long’s decision. Coach: Of course he’s not happy! MVP could lose the title without even getting pinned! Cole: That’s a great point. In a fatal four way, the champion... Coach: Well talking of champions, here comes the most dominant champion in United States Championship history! Cole: Umaga is in action against Shannon Moore next... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Umaga.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Shannon_Moore21.jpg[/IMG] [B]Umaga v Shannon Moore[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Cole: Moore off the ropes... right hand rocks Umaga.. and another one, but the big man doesn’t go down. Moore off the ropes again... but this time he runs into a huge shot from Umaga. Coach: Shannon Moore probably thought he was getting something going there, but just like that, Umaga turns it around. Cole: Umaga... drags Moore back up... sends him off the ropes... and a huge Samoan Drop! Coach: I’m telling you Cole, Umaga is the most dominant United States Champion in history. No-one comes close to this guy. Cole: You may be right... and Shannon Moore is finding out about it right now. Umaga... scoops Shannon up... and he tosses him across the ring like a rag doll. Coach: Haha! I love it! I love seeing Umaga destroy guys like this! Cole: Umaga now... driving Shannon Moore into the corner. And when you wind up propped up in the corner, bad things usually follow when Umaga is around. Coach: Oh this is going to be great! Cole: Umaga... in the opposite corner... lines Shannon Moore up.... Coach: Here he comes... Cole: Oh! Shannon Moores head snaps back against the turnbuckle. Umaga like a freight train once he builds up a head of steam. Coach: And I think he just derailed Shannon Moore right there. Cole: But Umaga is not finished yet. The thumb is up, but that’s not a good thing as far as Shannon Moore is concerned. Coach: Definitely not. Cole: Umaga... has Moore lined up... oh! Samoan Spike! He almost took Shannon Moores head off. Umaga goes for the cover... 1... 2... 3. Yet another dominating victory for Umaga. Coach: Look at that sight Cole. There isn’t a more dominating athlete in the WWE right now. He’s the most dominant athlete... and he’s the most dominant United States Champion in history! Cole: And later tonight we’ll find out who will be the new number one contender for the United States Championship... but I don’t envy which one of those four men wins that match. Coach: Unbelievable power... [B]Umaga beat Shannon Moore (B-)[/B] ------ *we cut backstage to Teddy Long, Edge and the Edge-heads* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/TheodoreLong.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/AdamCopeland.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/CurtHawkins.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/ZachRyder.jpg[/IMG] Teddy: Hold on a second playa... run that past me again. Edge: it’s real simple Teddy. We both know I’m going to win the fatal four way at the Bash to become the World Heavyweight Champion. And when I do... I want to be able to celebrate that night... with the new WWE Tag Team Champions... Hawkins and Ryder. Teddy: So you want Hawkins and Ryder to get a title shot against Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero at the Bash? Edge: Exactly. Teddy: I tell you what Edge... your boys can have their match at the Bash. Edge: See guys I told you I could swing it for you. Teddy: But if they lose, that’s it. No more title shots for these two. Hawkins: What? Ryder: You can’t do that! Teddy: Yes I can playa. Anyway... you three better get out of my office before I change my mind. Cole: Well there you have it folks. Hawkins and Ryder will take on the tag team champions Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero at the Bash. Coach: For once I agree with a decision from Teddy Long. Hawkins and Ryder will go to the Bash and I am convinced they will bring home the gold. Cole: Well the champions are in action next, against the team of Jamie Noble and Billy Kidman... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/ChavoGuerreroJr.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Billy_Kidman3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero v Jamie Noble and Billy Kidman[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Cole: Chavo... thrown throught he ropes to the floor by Kidman. And Kidman now getting Rey Mysterio’s face... Coach: Get him out of the ring referee! Cole: Behind the referees back, Jamie Noble... oh! He drives Chavo into the barricade. Coach: Smart strategy from Noble and Kidman. These two guys know what they’re doing out there. Cole: So far Noble and Kidman have worked well as a team... Coach: Well Billy Kidman’s a former tag team champion, at one point back in WCW he and Rey Mysterio were tag team champions together. Cole: Kidman... hard right hand to Chavo...and another one. Chavo in the corner... and Kidman puts him up on the top rope. Billy Kidman... with hard right hands to Chavo... wait, Chavo counters... oh! Sit-out powerbomb off the top rope! Coach: Where did that come from? Chavo’s been taking a lot of punishment in this match, and he answers with that? Cole: Great move by Chavo Guerrero. Remember folks, all four of these men former Cruiserweight Champions. Right now though, both Chavo and Kidman are down. Both men crawling towards their corner... here comes Jamie Noble... here comes Rey Mysterio! Coach: God... Cole: Mysterio... springboard crossbody on Noble. Rey back up... sends Noble off the ropes... kick to the midsection... and Mysterio with the DDT! The pace ahs quickened ever since Rey Mysterio has came into the ring. Coach: You are so biased Cole it’s unbelievable! Cole: From behind, Kidman with a hard right hand. Kidman... sends Mysterio to the corner... and Kidman goes shoulder first into the ringpost and down to the floor. Mysterio... he’s got Noble... runs him into the corner... springboard bulldog! Mysterio with the cover... 1... 2... and Noble gets the shoulder up. Coach: Where is Billy Kidman? What’s he doing out here? Cole: Kidman still on the floor after crashing into the turnbuckle. Rey and Chavo going to work on Jamie Noble, looking finish him off. Coach: This is two on one! How is this fair? Cole: Mysterio... sends Noble off the ropes... Chavo cuts him off with a dropkick... and Noble’s set up! Coach: No! Not this... Cole: Mysterio... off the ropes... 619! Rey hits the 619! Chavo... going to the top rope... Coach: Kidman... somebody! Cole: Frog splash! Chavo with the frog splash! Hooks the leg... 1... 2... 3! Rey and Chavo win! Rey and Chavo win! Coach: No! Dammit! Cole: A great victory for the WWE Tag Team Champions! Coach: Well let me tell you this Cole. At the Great American Bash, you’re not going to be seeing this. You’re going to see new tag team champions. Hawkins and Ryder are going to take these belts away from Rey and Chavo, you can bank on it! [B]Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero beat Jamie Noble and Billy Kidman (B-)[/B] ------ *we cut backstage to Eve Torres* [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/EveTorres11.jpg[/IMG] Eve: Please welcome my guest at this time, he is one of the men who will take part in the fatal four way at the Great American Bash... Matt Hardy! And Matt, last week you won the 20 man battle royal to earn your a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. How are you feeling right now? [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG] Matt: I feel like all the years of hard work are finally going to pay off. I feel like after 10 years of being in this company... I’m finally going to get my shot. I’m getting a chance to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship. And I know that Undertaker and Edge are both former champions... but at the Great American Bash... it’s going to be me that leaves as the new World Heavyweight Champion. Cole: Well Matt Hardy, as he said, getting his shot at long last. Coach: Yeah but tonight he goes against Edge. He might not even make it to the Great American Bash once Edge is finished with him. Cole: Well speaking of fatal four ways, we’re about to have one right now. Here comes Kenny Dykstra, and this young guy could find himself in a United States Championship match if he can see off 3 other guys right now. [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Finlay5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Kane5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/KennyDystra.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MarkHenry.jpg[/IMG] [B]United States Championship Number One Contenders Match Finlay v Kane v Kenny Dykstra v Mark Henry[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Cole: The action has spilled onto the floor... as Henry drives Finlay into the barricade. Coach: That’s a smart move by Henry right there. Take Finlay out of the equation, now you can focus on the other two guys in the match. Cole: Kane and Dykstra going at it in the ring, as Henry comes back in... and I think Kenny Dykstra is trying to get Henry to team up with him to take out Kane. Coach: And again that’s good strategy. Kenny Dykstra may be young but he knows what’s going on out there. Cole: Kane... big boot to Dykstra. Kane trying to fight them off, but Henry traps Kane in the corner, and Dykstra goes to work with the right hands. Kane getting double teamed in the corner. Coach: Good to see Dykstra and Henry working together here. First you eliminate Finlay, then you eliminate Kane, then you got at each other to see who’s the better man. Cole: Henry... splash to Kane in the corner. And look at Kane just slump to the mat. Dykstra goes for the cover, 1... 2... and Henry pull Dykstra off of Kane. And look at Dykstra and Henry get in each others face! Coach: Uh... guys. Stay focused here. Stay focused on Kane. Cole: Kane from behind... big boot to Henry... and a powerslam to Dykstra. Kane with the cover, 1... 2... and Dykstra gets the shoulder up. Kane is rolling now... he’s got Henry by the throat! Coach: No! No he can’t do that... Cole: Chokeslam! Kane with the chokeslam! Here’s the cover, 1... 2... and Finlay makes the save! Finlay, quickly to his feet... Celtic Cross to Kenny! Finlay with a cover, 1... 2... and Kane breaks it up. The crafty Irishman Finlay almost stole it there. Finlay... right hands to Mark Henry... send the big man to the corner... and Finlay drives the shoulder into the midsection. Coach: What is this? Henry... you gotta get it together here! Cole: Clothesline to Dykstra. Finlay is building some... oh my... Kane has him by the throat... another chokeslam! Kane with the cover... 1... 2... and Henry makes the save. Coach: Good. Now c’mon Mark, take advantage of this. Cole: Henry... sends Kane to the corner... and Henry runs into a boot. Kane... quickly to the top rope... flying chokeslam! Kane hooks the leg... 1... 2... and this time Dykstra makes the save. Coach: Somebody has got to settle this thing down. Cole: This is mayhem out here! Finlay... right hand to Dykstra. Dykstra ducks... goes for the clothesline... but he gets elevated over the top to the floor. Kane from behind... misses with boot. Finlay... dropkick sends Kane to the floor. Finlay and Mark Henry left in the ring, and Henry from behind nails Finlay. Coach: What the hell is that damn leprechaun doing?! Cole: Hornswoggle on the apron... the referee trying to get him back down... oh! Finlay from behind with the shillelagh! Coach: What the... ref! You kiddin’ me!? Cole: Henry is down... Finlay with the cover... 1... 2... 3! He did it! Finlay is going to the Bash! Finlay will face Umaga! Coach: How is that fair? How can you sit there and agree with what we just saw? Cole: I don’t agree with it but I loved seeing it! Finlay, with a little bit of help from Hornswoggle, is going to the Great American Bash! [B]Finlay beat Kane, Kenny Dykstra and Mark Henry (C+)[/B] ------ Cole: Welcome back to Smackdown folks. It has been a wild night so far. We’ve heard about the new number one contenders for the tag team titles, we’ve seen Finlay become the number one contender for the United States Championship... Coach: And we have heard about the fatal four way for the World Heavyweight Championship at the Great American Bash. Cole: And right now... we will see the debut of CM Punk here on Smackdown. Coach: I still can’t believe the effort put in to sign this loser. This ECW reject. Cole: CM Punk is here on Smackdown... and we’re going to hear from him right now. [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/CMPunk.jpg[/IMG] Punk: First of all... I just want to say how great it is to be here as a member of the Smackdown roster! Coach: I can’t believe I’m listening to this. Punk: Teddy Long convinced me to choose Smackdown over Raw... and I’m glad I did. But rest assured I’m here for one thing only... to challenge for the title. And I know I can’t just run up and walk into the title hunt... but I will one day be challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship. But right now... Cole: Oh my... here comes, The Great Khali. I don’t think there could’ve been a tougher opponent for CM Punk to face in his first match as a Smackdown superstar. [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/Great_Khali11.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/CMPunk.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Great Khali v CM Punk[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Cole: Punk firing away with those right hands to the midsection... off the ropes... Punk ducks the clothesline... but he runs into huge boot from Khali! Coach: Khali almost took his head off! Cole: and the force of that kick sent CM Punk to the floor... and Khali, stepping over the top rope, follows him out. Khali... slams Punk head first into our announce desk... and again Punk’s head bounces off. Coach: And how do you do anything against this man? I mean, look at the size of him. Without doubt, one of the most intimidating guys in the WWE. Cole: Khali... throws Punk back into the ring. The Great Khali, just dominating CM Punk on his Smackdown debut. Coach: You’re on Smackdown now Punk. We’ve got monsters here. You wanna be the champion? Well you’re going to have to go through guys like The Great Khali! Cole: Khali now... applying pressure on the neck of Punk. Khali, squeezing away at the former ECW Champion. Coach: And this is such a dangerous move to be caught in. Once Khali has a hold of you, it’s so hard to get away from him, and then it’s only a matter of time before the Vice grip is locked on. Cole: CM Punk... trying to fight out of this... Khali pushes him off the ropes... Punk ducks the right hand... oh! But he didn’t duck the chop from Khali! Coach: You’re damn right he didn’t duck that. Khali almost put him through the ring! Cole: Khali... drags Punk back to his feet... Khali... going for the vice grip... Punk blocks it... dropkick to the knee from Punk. Punk... quickly to the top rope... legdrop off the top! Punk with the cover, 1... 2... no! Khali powers out of it! Coach: There’s no way you can keep this man down for the 3 count. Cole: Punk... trying to put Khali away. Punk now... going for the GTS... Coach: No, no he can’t do that... Cole: And Khali, just too big for Punk to hit the GTS on. Khali... with a clubbing blow to the back of Punk. Coach: I told you he couldn’t hit that move. Now what you gonna do Punk? Cole: Khali... choking CM Punk on the mat but... hey... Punk... Coach: What the hell’s he doing? Cole: He’s turning Khali over and... that’s... anaconda vise! Punk’s got the submission move looked in! Coach: Where the hell did that come from? Cole: Punk with the anaconda vise... and Khali’s taping! Khali’s taping! CM Punk wins! CM Punk wins his first match here on Smackdown! Coach: God I... I can’t believe that just happened. I mean Khali was... Cole: CM Punk out of nowhere locked on that submission move, and he made... now what? Coach: That’s JBL’s music... Cole: What does JBL want? Coach: He obviously has a few words for CM Punk... [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/JohnLayfield.jpg[/IMG] JBL: My my... CM Punk. Welcome to Smackdown. Got yourself a nice little win there over The Great Khali... beat Triple H last Monday on Raw... things are really going great for you aren’t they? Well you listen to me you little bastard... I may have been overlooked with regards to the Great American Bash... but Smackdown... is my house. You think that you can get kicked out of ECW and just walk into Smackdown and start saying that you’re going after the title? Respect will be paid son... and it’s about to start right now. Cole: Oh no... Khali from behind with the Vice grip! Coach: Haha... I love this. Cole: Khali... squeezing the skull of CM Punk. Coach: And look at Punk, he’s almost out of it. Cole: CM Punk... caught from behind. He was distracted by JBL, and now Khali... just throwing the lifeless body of CM Punk to the mat. This is... Coach: This is what CM Punk deserves. JBL was right, you don’t just walk into Smackdown and think you can start saying whatever you want. Cole: CM Punk... a great first night on Smackdown has ended in disaster for him. [B]CM Punk beat The Great Khali (B-)[/B] ------ Cole: Welcome back to Smackdown folks. It is now time for the main event. Matt Hardy takes on Edge... [CENTER][IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/AdamCopeland.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG] [B]Edge v Matt Hardy[/B][/CENTER] *we join the match near its conclusion* Cole: Edge with a right hand... Hardy fires back... both men, almost out on their feet in the centre of the ring. Edge... Hardy blocks... right hand from Hardy... and another... and a third. Hardy sends Edge off the ropes... clothesline from Hardy. Hardy... slams Edge to the mat. Coach: I don’t like this. Matt Hardy can go on a roll sometimes... Cole: Hardy to the second rope... connects with the leg drop! Hardy with the cover, 1... 2... and Edge gets the shoulder up. Coach: Edge has gotta do something to take away the momentum. Cole: Matt Hardy, who won the battle royal last week to go to the Great American Bash, looking to grab another huge victory tonight. Coach: Well, I hate to say it, but this next month could be the biggest month in Matt Hardy’s career. I don’t want to see Matt Hardy as champion, but it could happen. Cole: Hardy off the ropes... Edge ducks the clothesline... DDT from Edge. Edge driving Matt Hardy into the mat. Edge, scored a dubious win over Rey Mysterio back at One Night Stand... Coach: What do you mean dubious? Cole: Well he got a lot of help from Hawkins and Ryder that night. Edge felt he should’ve had a shot at the title at Night of Champions, that opportunity went instead to MVP who is now the World Heavyweight Champion. Could Edge become champion at the Great American Bash? Coach: Yeah he could. MVP is the champion right now, he’s a great champion, but Edge has done it in the past. Aslong as Matt Hardy and The Undertaker don’t become champion, I’m happy. Cole: Edge... sends Hardy off the ropes... great dropkick from Edge. Edge goes for a cover, 1... 2... and Hardy gets the shoulder up. Edge though, looking to keep the pressure on, raining down on Matt with those right hands. Edge... sends Hardy to the corner... and Edge goes shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Coach: God Edge... he took a risk there and it didn’t pay off. Cole: Hardy looking to capitalize, from behind with the roll-up... 1... 2... and Edge kicks out. Hardy now, looking to build on this... sends Edge off the ropes... no Edge reverses it... Matt ducks the right hand... side effect! Matt Hardy connects! Shoulders down, 1... 2... Coach: No kick out! Cole: And Edge gets the shoulder up! Edge barely kicked out at 2. Hardy... sends Edge to the corner... and he follows in with a clothesline... and a bulldog plants Edge again! Here’s the cover, 1... 2... and again Edge kicks out. Coach: Edge has got to do something. Matt is building too much momentum right now. Cole: Hardy could score a huge win tonight ahead of Night of Champions. Edge... staggers to his feet... another side effect! And this time Hardy not going for the cover, he’s lining Edge up... Coach: No! Stay down Edge! Cole: Hardy... going for the twist of fate... Coach: No, no! Cole: Edge reverses... sends Hardy off the ropes... spear! Spear! Edge with a spear! Coach: Yes! Game over! That’s it! Cole: Edge... hooks the leg... 1... 2... 3. And Edge has done it. Edge has beaten... MVP from behind! [IMG]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r268/i2theain/TEW/MVP.jpg[/IMG] Coach: What... well... Cole: MVP just laid out Edge with the title... and now Matt Hardy takes a shot as well. Coach: The champ has just sent his challengers a message. Nobody messes with MVP! Cole: MVP... the champion is standing tall. Matt Hardy and Edge are out. We’re out of time folks. MVP has sent a message to the world tonight... but did The Undertaker hear it? Join us next week on Smackdown folks! [B]Edge beat Matt Hardy (B+)[/B] ------- [SIZE="1"]Gregory Helms beat Jimmy Wang Yang (C) Umaga beat Shannon Moore (B-) Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero beat Jamie Noble and Billy Kidman (B-) Finlay beat Chuck Palumbo, Kane and Kenny Dykstra (C+) CM Punk beat The Great Khali (B-) Edge beat Matt Hardy (B+)[/SIZE] [B]Overall: B[/B] 

Archived