WWE: The Next Generation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/PPV/WM25Banner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE][SIZE="1"][I]An opening video plays out, with a sombre piano tune heard in the background as we hear from everyone's favourite deep voiced narrator...[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] There are moments... [I]We cut to a shot of Andre The Giant and Hulk Hogan squaring up to each other at Wrestle Mania 3...[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] Indelibly etched... [I]Slow motion clip of Ultimate Warrior sprinting to the ring at Wrestle Mania 6...[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] In the annals of time. [I]Steve Austin celebrates his first ever WWE Championship at Wrestle Mania 14...[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] There are mere mortals... [I]Bret Hart defeats Yokozuna at Wrestle Mania 10...[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] Whom in one night... [I]The Rock face to face with Hulk Hogan at Wrestle Mania 18...[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] Can forge a legacy... [I]Brock Lesnar going for (but missing) the Shooting Star Press at Wrestle Mania 19...[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] Create history... [I]Randy Savage wins the WWE Championship at Wrestle Mania 4...[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] That will never be forgotten. [I]Shawn Michaels makes his zipline entrance at Wrestlemania 12...[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] For twenty five years... [I]Quick clips of Roddy Piper, Million Dollar Man, Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Randy Orton and John Cena from previous Wrestlemanias...[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] There has been one event... [I]Mike Tyson laying out Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 14...[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] That has captured the attention of the world. [I]The classic clip of Liberace dancing at Wrestlemania 1...[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] The showcase of the immortals... [I]Ric Flair in tears after losing in last year's main event...[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] This is Wrestlemania! [I]The sound echoes away as we fade to black and then cut to John Cena stood in the ring in an empty arena, the arena covered in darknes except for a lone spotlight shining down on Cena...[/I] [B]Cena:[/B] My favourite Wrestlemania moment? Wrestlemania 21, when I beat JBL to become the WWE Champion. I achieved my dreams that night... and I've been living my dream every night since then. [I]Cut to Triple H fixing his kneepad in a locker-room...[/I] [B]Triple H:[/B] SkyDome, Wrestlemania 18. My favourite Wrestlemania moment. I rehabbed a torn quad for months for that moment. That main event... my dream became reality. [I]Cut to Jeff Hardy, alone in a darkened room, his head bowed...[/I] [B]Hardy:[/B] My favourite Wrestlemania moment is yet to come. But tonight, Wrestlemania 25, Jeff Hardy... dares to dream for a reality. [I]Now we cut to Vince McMahon, as he stands in the same darkened ring Cena was in just a moment ago...[/I] [B]McMahon:[/B] Wrestlemania... I sacrificed a lot to make this happen. I poured every last cent into Wrestlemania 1... and all these years later... the sacrifices were worth it. But tonight... what you all sacrifice? [I]The pace of the video picks up now, as we go to rapid fire shots of the following...[/I] [B]Triple H:[/B] Anything to play the Game! [I]Triple H pinning The Rock at Wrestlemania 16...[/I] [B]Vince McMahon:[/B] Tonight, what will you accomplish? [B]Randy Orton:[/B] Another legend killed! [I]Orton taking Undertaker to the limit at Wrestlemania 21...[/I] [B]Edge:[/B] Become a champion! [I]Edge hugging the Money in the Bank briefcase close to his chest at Wrestlemania 21...[/I] [B]Steve Austin:[/B] Fire it up one last time!! [I]Austin having his hand raised by Mike Tyson at Wrestlemania 14...[/I] [B]Vince McMahon:[/B] Tonight, what will you lose? [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] A streak! [I]Jericho nailing Undertaker with the shovel on Raw a few weeks ago...[/I] [B]The Undertaker:[/B] A soul! [I]Taker on one knee, holding aloft the title at Wrestlemania 23...[/I] [B]Randy Orton:[/B] A legacy! [I]Orton nailing Austin with an RKO...[/I] [B]Vince McMahon:[/B] Tonight, what will you prove?? [B]Jeff Hardy:[/B] That I belong! [I]Hardy comes off the top of a ladder with a swanton...[/I] [B]Kurt Angle:[/B] That I am the best! [I]Angle forcing Michaels to submit at Wrestlemania 21...[/I] [B]Shelton Benjamin:[/B] That this is my time to shine! Shelton performing a crazy stunt during the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania 21... [B]CM Punk:[/B] That it’s time for the next generation! [I]Punk nailing JBL with the GTS...[/I] [B]Rey Mysterio:[/B] That I have the biggest heart in the fight! [I]Mysterio hugging his best friend Eddie Guerrero...[/I] [B]Triple H:[/B] What will we do? [I]Pedigree on Booker T at Wrestlemania 19...[/I] [B]Jeff Hardy:[/B] What will we sacrifice? [I]Footage of Jeff and Matt in old family videos...[/I] [B]Batista:[/B] What will we accomplish? [I]Batista walking down the aisle at Wrestlemania 23...[/I] [B]Rey Mysterio:[/B] What will we lose? [I]Mysterio holding the World Heavyweight Championship high above his head... [/I] [B]Shawn Michaels:[/B] What will we prove? [I]Michaels making his debut back in 1988...[/I] [B]The Undertaker:[/B] What will we discover? [I]Undertaker making his debut back in 1990...[/I] [B]Mr Kennedy:[/B] What will we forget? [I]Footage of Kennedy grabbing the Money in the Bank briefcase at Wrestlemania 23...[/I] [B]Shelton Benjamin:[/B] What will we understand? [I]Benjamin winning the ECW Championship at Wrestlemania 24...[/I] [B]Christian:[/B] What will we see? [I]Christian and Trish Stratus making out at Wrestlemania 20...[/I] [B]Triple H:[/B] What will we create? [I]Triple H making his Conan inspired entrance at Wrestlemania 22...[/I] [B]John Cena:[/B] What will we destroy? [I]Cena left a bloody mess by Batista during the Raw elimination chamber at No Way Out...[/I] [B]Shawn Michaels:[/B] The answer is always the same... [I]Sweet Chin Music to Bret Hart, Razor Ramon and Steve Austin at past Wrestlemania's...[/I] [B]Steve Austin:[/B] The answer will come to us all... [I]Austin holding the WWF Title at Wrestlemania 15...[/I] [B]Kurt Angle:[/B] The answers will be clear... Angle winning his Gold Medals at the 1996 Olympics... [B]Edge:[/B] The answers will be obvious... [I]Edge emerging through the smoke at Wrestlemania 21...[/I] [B]Randy Orton:[/B] The answers will make legends of us all... [I]Orton celebrating after ending Ric Flair’s career at Wrestlemania 24... [/I] [B]Triple H:[/B] The answers will show who is king... [I]Triple H spraying water into the air on the apron... [/I] [B]Jeff Hardy:[/B] The answers will show who is ready... [I]Hardy grabbing the Money in the Bank briefcase at Wrestlemania 24...[/I] [B]Batista:[/B] But what are the answers? [I]Batista driving The Undertaker through a table at Wrestlemania 23...[/I] [B]John Cena:[/B] What are the answers? [I]Cena poised to deliver the FU to Big Show at Wrestlemania 20...[/I] [B]Edge:[/B] What are the answers? [I]Flashing images of Edge delivering a Spear to opponents...[/I] [B]Shawn Michaels:[/B] What are the answers? [I]HBK on his knees, WWF Title clutched in his arms at Wrestlemania 12...[/I] [B]Kurt Angle:[/B] What are the answers? [I]Angle setting off his red, white and blue pyro... [/I] [B]Vince McMahon:[/B] I know the answer... the answer is simple... [I]An image of Vince in the ring at Wrestlemania 3...[/I] [B]Vince McMahon:[/B] This... is... Wrestlemania!!! [I]Once again the image fades to black...[/I] [B]Narrator:[/B] And now, National Guard proudly presents... Wrestlemania 25![/SIZE][/QUOTE] [I]We cut live to the stadium for an unbelievably huge pyro display, with the official Wrestlemania them song, [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx5Pz5fH1FA"]'Shoot To Thrill' by AC/DC[/URL], playing out. After several shots of the frenzied crowd, we hear from the Raw announce desk and [B]Jim Ross[/B] and [B]Jerry Lawler[/B]...[/I] [B]JR:[/B] Welcome everybody to the Grand-Daddy of 'em all! Welcome to Wrestlemania 25! Hello everyone, I'm good 'ol JR, Jim Ross, alongside me is my Hall of Fame colleague Jerry 'The King' Lawler, and we are live and we are sold out in Reliant Stadium here in Houston, TX. King: What an unbelievable night this is gonna be JR! You can feel it in the air, there's always something special about Wrestlemania. JR: Absolutely right. So many matches tonight, where do we begin? [B]King:[/B] Well how about the WWE Championship match? Triple H defends the title against Jeff Hardy! [B]JR:[/B] I think it could go down as being a classic. What about The Undertaker putting the most famous streak in sports on the line against Chris Jericho? Or how about for the first time ever, John Cena and Batista one on one? [B]King:[/B] And let's not forget JR, 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin, in his first match since Wrestlemania 19, taking on the legend killer, Randy Orton. [B]JR:[/B] Well, I can't wait to see it, but I'm not so sure if the rattlesnake was wise to accept Orton's challenge. Also tonight, the Intercontinental Championship is on the line in a ladder match, but let's hand you over to the ECW desk, and [B]Joey Styles[/B] and [B]Tazz[/B]. [B]Styles:[/B] Our thanks to JR and King. Tazz, when we were back in the bingo hall in Philadelphia did you ever think the ECW Championship would be being defended infront of 70,000 people? [B]Tazz:[/B] This is un-freakin-believable! I mean, tonight, Kane defends the ECW Championship in a four-way elimination match against Umaga, John Morrison and Tommy Dreamer. All four of those men have been ECW Champion at some point, who's gonna be champion after tonight? [B]Styles:[/B] Also of course the submission match between former friends turned enemies as Kurt Angle squares off against Shelton Benjamin. [B]Tazz:[/B] And I can't wait to see Kurt Angle make Shelton Benjamin tap out! [B]Styles:[/B] Right now we'll kick it over to the Smackdown guys, [B]Michael Cole[/B] and [B]Jonathan Coachman[/B]. [B]Cole:[/B] Thanks Joey, thanks Tazz. Well Coach, here we are, Wrestlemania 25, and it's a huge night for Smackdown. [B]Coach:[/B] Oh absolutely. The World Heavyweight Championship is on the line as CM Punk defends the title against Edge and Christian in a triple threat match, and tonight, one year after losing the belt to The Undertaker, Edge finally reclaims his gold. [B]Cole:[/B] Well we all know who you're rooting for tonight, but we've also got JBL taking on his former employee Bobby Lashley, and MVP is set to face the Big Show. [B]Coach:[/B] And right here, right now, let's just state for the record that MVP is not, I repeat not afrid of the Big Show. [B]Cole:[/B] Well we'll soon find out. But right now, we're kicking things off with the Money in the Bank match. Six men from all three brands are chasing a guaranteed title shot that they can cash in at anytime within the next 12 months... [CENTER][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/Carlito.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/ColtCabana.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/MrKennedy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/TheBrianKendrick.jpg[/IMG] [B]Money in the Bank Match Carlito v Colt Cabana v Matt Hardy v Mr Kennedy v Rey Mysterio v The Brian Kendrick[/B] The start of the match is a cagey affair, with all six men taking their time, sizing up both the briefcase and the opposition. Eventually it’s Kendrick who makes the first move, but he runs into a big right hand from Hardy, and now the others go at it too, as the match quickly descends into a six man brawl. Hardy and Kendrick go at it in one corner, while Cabana and Kennedy do so in another. Carlito makes an early dart outside the ring to grab the ladder, but as he slides it into the ring he’s cut off by Mysterio, who hits a baseball slide to send the ladder into Carlito’s face. Carlito and Mysterio brawl on the outside, allowing Kennedy to grab the ladder and start to climb. Matt is there to pound Kennedy on the back, and soon he’s slamming Kennedy’s face off the rungs. Matt and Kennedy are still going at it when Cabana bounces to the top rope... springboard moonsault... takes down both Hardy and Kennedy! On the outside Carlito sends Rey crashing into the steel steps, but inside Kendrick has made a dash up the ladder... but Carlito bounces to the top rope... springboard moonsault powerbomb! Carlito drives Kendrick to the mat, and now he has clear run up the ladder... but here comes Mysterio, and he pulls on Carlito’s leg, forcing him back down. The two trade rights, and then Rey bounces off the ladder, looking for a west coast pop... but Carlito keeps his balance, and he swings Rey’s head into the ladder! Carlito begins to climb again, but Kennedy has a second ladder set up, and the two climb rung for rung. At the top, Carlito and Kennedy trade right hands, only for Cabana to run up one of the ladders, and now all three are going at it! The ladders wobble a bit, but all three stay up... and now Kendrick is going up too! Soon we’ve got four men trading right hands at the top of the ladders, but Carlito makes a move... backstabber to Cabana from the top of the ladder! Carlito and Cabana writhe in agony, but now Kennedy makes a move... Green Bay plunge on Kendrick from up top! The crowd goes wild as the bodies fly, but now it’s Hardy and Mysterio who go at it, with Matt charging at Rey... a drop-toe-hold sends Matt crashing into the ladder... and now the ladder and Matt are hung up near the second rope! Here comes Rey... 619 sends the ladder crashing into Matt’s face! The impact of the 619 knocks Matt down, but it’s also left Rey lying on the ladder... so here comes Cabana... somersault senton onto Rey and the ladder! Everyone is down now, but it’s Kennedy who makes the first move, as he climbs to the top of the still standing ladder... but it’s too far away from the briefcase! Kennedy can’t believe the ladder isn’t in the right position for him to win, so he shrugs his shoulders... and nails Carlito with a Kenton bomb from the top! Kennedy and Carlito writhe in pain, and now it’s Kendrick’s turn, as he positions the ladder under the briefcase and slowly drags himself up the ladder. Matt joins Kendrick, and the two are neck-and-neck, but Mysterio grabs Kendrick, which allows Matt to take a slight lead. Kendrick jumps off and takes Rey down with a headscissors, and now Matt has a clear run up the ladder! Matt only has two rungs to go... but then Cabana pushes over the ladder... and Matt falls to the floor! Cabana now re-places the ladder in position, but Kendrick grabs him... and runs up the ladder... sliced bread using the ladder! Now Kendrick climbs, but Kennedy goes up with him, and the two make it to the top... right hand from Kendrick... Kennedy fires back... and then he bounces Kendrick’s face off the ladder... causing Kendrick to fall to the mat! Now it’s Kennedy’s to win... he grabs the briefcase... but Mysterio pushes the ladder away! Kennedy is left dangling in mid-air, and in the corner, Carlito has the other ladder set up, and he climbs to the top and flies at Kennedy... mid-air backstabber! Again the crowd can’t believe it, as Carlito and Kennedy crash to the mat... and now Mysterio re-positions the ladder he moved, and he slowly climbs up... but Matt Hardy makes a last-gasp move, as he slides into the ring and clubs Rey from behind, climbing up the same side of the ladder as Rey... to hit a side-effect off the ladder! As Rey and Matt hit the mat, Kendrick and Cabana spring to life, with both climbing the ladder... they make it to the second top rung, and they start trading shots... only for Matt to push the ladder... Cabana and Kendrick both hit the floor! Again Matt positions the ladder, and he climbs... Carlito desperately tries to make a move, but Matt is on the top rope... and he reaches out and grabs the briefcase! Matt Hardy has won the Money in the Bank! [B]Matt Hardy won the Money in the Bank Match (A)[/B][/CENTER] ---------------- [I]We cut backstage to see [B]Vince McMahon[/B] and [B]Shane McMahon[/B] watching the action on TV...[/I] [B]Vince:[/B] Well... looks like we’re starting the night with a Hardy victory eh? [B]Shane:[/B] Yeah I guess so... [B]Vince:[/B] Let’s just hope the night doesn’t end that way. He is going to get the job done isn’t he? [B]Shane:[/B] Dad, trust me. Hunter’s got this. I mean, c’mon, it’s Wrestlemania. You remember last year’s Wrestlemania? When me and you sat down and convinced Hunter to ditch all that DX crap and come back to the family. That was a great night for the McMahon’s, and tonight is going to be a great night for the McMahon’s too. [B]Vince:[/B] Alright... but if he screws this up, on your head be it. [B]Shane:[/B] Uh... wait, what are you saying? If Hunter loses tonight it’s my fault? [B]Vince:[/B] Let’s just say that if that rainbow haired freak wins the WWE Title tonight... then I may have to review your position as Raw general manager. Enjoy the show... ----------------- [CENTER][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/BigShow.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/MVP.jpg[/IMG] [B]Big Show v Montel Vontavious Porter[/B] As his actions recently have proved, despite what he says, MVP wants no part of Show, and as such it takes an age for MVP to finally enter the ring and face the giant. Finally the two tie-up, and Show simply swats MVP away, with MVP crashing to the mat. MVP slowly gets back up, and again we wait as he paces the ring and the two lock up... and this time MVP works his hands around Show’s waist, looking for a belly-to-back suplex... but no matter how hard he strains, he can’t shift, Show, who eventually breaks the grip and sends MVP down with a headbutt. MVP crawls to the corner, and Show drags him up, before he holds a hand high... and hits a stinging slap to the chest... and a second drops MVP to his knees, and Show follows with a clubbing blow to the back, getting himself a 2 count. MVP tries to get back up, but another shot to the back sends him down, and then Show walks all over MVP, applying all his body weight across MVP’s back! MVP writhes in pain, before he crawls to the corner to pull himself up... only for Show to nail another slap to the chest, and then send MVP across... Show follows in... but MVP hits a dropkick to the knee, which sees Show crash face first off the middle turnbuckle. Now MVP has a chance to attack, and he strikes with kicks to the head and rapid fists to the back, and with Show still down on his knees, MVP locks on the facelock and repeatedly drives his knee into the skull. Show, dazed from the attack, uses the ropes to pull himself up, and this allows MVP to charge in and nail Show with yet another boot to the head. Show though still stays on one knee, so MVP climbs to the second rope and launches himself onto Show’s back... to lock on a sleeper hold! Show staggers around with MVP on his back, trying to reach up and free himself, but MVP hangs on tight, and slowly he gets Show down to one knee. MVP wrenches away, trying to make Show pass out, and he gets Show down on both knees, as the pressure increases. The crowd tries to rally Show back into the match, but the ref is already raising Show’s hand... it drops to the mat. He raises it a second time... again it drops. Third time... it drops... but Show keeps it off the mat! Now Show shows a burst of strength to fight back to one knee, and then back to both feet, with MVP still on his back... so Show drives MVP back first into the corner, finally breaking the sleeper. A few back elbows land on MVP’s head, and the Show sends him across and charges in... big splash sees MVP stagger out of the corner... right into a sidewalk slam! 1... 2... MVP rolls a shoulder, but Show has victory in his sights, as he drags MVP up and slams him to the mat, then comes off the ropes... huge legdrop... no! MVP rolls out of the way, and then he waits for Show to get to a knee before charging... drive-by kick! MVP lands a knock-out shot to the head, and he goes for the cover... 1... 2... 3! MVP takes advantage of the mistake and he grabs an unlikely victory. [B]Montel Vontavious Porter beat Big Show (B)[/B][/CENTER] ----------------- [I]Backstage, [B]Todd Grisham[/B] is standing by...[/I] [B]Todd:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time... the ‘legend killer’, [B]Randy Orton[/B]. And Randy, later tonight you step into the ring with a man who went into the Hall of Fame last night, ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin. Randy, there’s been a lot of talking from you over the last month or so... can you turn those words into victory tonight? [B]Orton:[/B] Where you working at Wrestlemania last year Todd? Because if you were, you would’ve heard me say that I was going to beat Ric Flair, I was going to retain my WWE Championship, and that I was going to end Flair’s career. All three of those facts became reality. This year, here I am once again stating for the record... that although Stone Cold is in the Hall of Fame... he’ll never be Hall of Fame worthy in my book. Austin, your entire career can be summed up by you drinking beer, flipping the bird and beating The Rock a couple of times at Wrestlemania, which by the way, I also did back at Wrestlemania 20. That’s it Austin... that’s you whole career. Well tonight Austin, I’ll give you something else to talk about... the night you lost to the legend killer. You were the face of this business, but after tonight you’ll be nothing more than a distant memory... and that’s the bottom line... because Randy Orton... said so. ------------- [CENTER][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/KurtAngle.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/SheltonBenjamin.jpg[/IMG] [B]Submission Match Kurt Angle v Shelton Benjamin[/B] The mere fact this is a submission match gives Angle the advantage, and as such he goes straight on the attack when the bell rings, with Shelton quickly diving through the ropes, trying to stay away from Angle for as long as possible. Angle eventually follows Shelton out, with Shelton quickly sliding back in and catching Angle with elbows and boots. Shelton tries to pound Angle, but Angle blocks a shot and fires back, hitting a series of rights and sending Shelton to the corner, following in with a clothesline. Now we see the first submission attempt, as Angle quickly locks on an armbar. Shelton manages to reach out for the ropes, but Angle now targets his arm, aiming kicks at it and taking Shelton down to the mat with an armdrag, before going for another armbar. This time Shelton shifts his weight, managing to break free by raining down on Angle with hard punches, and then he drags Angle up and sends him off the ropes... belly-to-belly overhead! Angle crashes to the mat, and now Shelton goes for his first submission attempt, locking on a single-leg Boston crab. Angle strains and reaches the ropes, but now Shelton stomps down on his knee, looking to soften up one of Kurt’s legs. The punishment continues as Shelton hits a legdrag, but when he goes for another, Angle fires back with an enzuigiri, and he moves quickly to nail Benjamin with a German suplex and then go for the ankle lock... but Benjamin scurries to the ropes, and the ref has to call for the break. Angle doesn’t let up though, as he sends Shelton off the ropes... belly-to-belly overhead... but Shelton lands on his feet... and he locks on a sleeper hold! Shelton locks it on tight, but before he can wear Angle down, Kurt grabs his foot and rolls through... ankle lock! Angle gets it locked on... but this time Shelton rolls through, and Angle crashes through the ropes to the floor. Now Shelton goes outside, and he drives Angle into the ringpost, before rolling Angle back into the ring... and bringing a steel chair in with him! Shelton holds the chair high and waits for Angle to rise... oh! Shelton cracks the chair off Angle’s skull, and then he nails him across the back three times before finally dropping the chair. Shelton smiles at his handy work, and now he makes his move, locking on the crossface we seen him go for last Tuesday night! Benjamin locks it on tight, and Angle is soon crying out in pain. Angle slowly but surely manages to inch his way towards the ropes, trying to flick a foot out to break the hold. Shelton continues to wrench on the neck, but Kurt is slowly getting closer... he kicks out a foot... and makes it to the ropes, but Benjamin takes every second of the 5 count before he breaks the hold. Benjamin continues his attack on Angle’s neck, stomping down on it and then locking on an inverted facelock, as Benjamin continues to apply pressure by wrenching on the neck. Angle manages to break free by swinging a kick to Shelton’s head, but Benjamin clubs him on the back of the head, and then he sends Angle to the corner... Shelton charges for the big splash... but Kurt moves out of the way... and strikes with the Angle slam! Angle hits the Angle slam... and now he goes for the ankle lock! Angle has it locked in, and he drops to the mat with a grapevine, and Shelton has nowhere to go... or does he? Shelton shows amazing strength to drag both he and Angle towards the ropes, and slowly he inches closer... until he can reach out and grab the bottom rope! Angle can’t believe it, and he almost looks lost as he thinks what to do. Angle throws a few rights, and then he sends Shelton off the ropes, but Shelton ducks his clothesline... and goes for an ankle lock on his own! Shelton uses Angle’s submission move against him, and Angle is crying out in pain...but he rolls through, taking Shelton down and standing behind him... rear naked choke! Angle takes Shelton down, and he squeezes on Shelton neck, but Benjamin tries his best to fight it, flailing his arms, trying somehow to make it towards the ropes. Soon though, the arms stop moving, and Shelton’s eyes close... the ref checks on him... and he calls for the bell! Shelton never tapped out, but he looks unconscious, so the ref has no choice but to award the victory to Angle! [B] Kurt Angle beat Shelton Benjamin (B+)[/B][/CENTER] -------------- [I]We go backstage to see [B]Kenny Dykstra[/B] pacing back and forth, with [B]Harry Smith[/B] and [B]TJ Wilson[/B] sitting nearby...[/I] [B]Harry:[/B] You’ll wear a hole in the floor walking around like that. [B]TJ:[/B] Yeah Kenny relax. We’ve got Michaels tonight. [B]Kenny:[/B] We? [B]Harry:[/B] Yeah. You, me, TJ... Revolution! We’re one unit. [B]Kenny:[/B] Not tonight guys. No tricks tonight. I need to do this for myself. [B]TJ:[/B] You sure man? [B]Kenny:[/B] Yeah man. I need to do this by myself. I need to prove to myself I can do this... and I need to prove it to Hunter too. [B]Harry:[/B] Alright, you got it man. [B]Kenny:[/B] Alright... I’m gonna take off... I’ll see you guys after the show... ---------------- [CENTER] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/Batista.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/JohnCena.jpg[/IMG] [B]Batista v John Cena[/B] The bell rings, and slowly both men walk out of their corner’s and get in each other’s faces, with both pausing to briefly soak in the atmosphere. The trash talking soon starts, and it leads to a slugfest, with both landing big rights but neither man giving any ground. Batista soon connects with three in a row, and he sends Cena off the ropes... Cena ducks his clothesline... flying shoulderblock! Cena strikes first, and he follows with big rights, before sending Batista to the corner... but Batista gets the boot up, and he nails Cena with a big clothesline. Batista then grabs Cena and tosses him over the top rope, and the Animal follows out and sends Cena crashing into the steel steps! Cena crawls towards the barricade, using it to pull himself up, but here comes Batista... spear... takes both he and Cena through the barricade into the crowd! Both men take an age to recover, but when they do, Batista rocks Cena with right hands, as the two battle in the crowd. Despite this not being a no-DQ match, the ref seems to be willing to let it go, and he follows the competitors further into the crowd. Batista looks to smash Cena’s head off a chair, but Cena blocks it, elbows Batista in the gut and it’s the Animal who bounces off the chair. Now Cena grabs Batista y the head and starts to drag him towards the ring, but at barricade Batista drives him into it, and then he backs up and charges for a clothesline... but Cena counters... back-body-drop over the barricade! Batista crashes to the floor, and Cena wastes no time in standing on the barricade... flying clothesline... but Batista catches him... and drives Cena spine first into the ringpost! Cena slumps to the floor, but Batista rolls him back inside the ring for a near fall. Batista pushes Cena into the corner, and he repeatedly drives his shoulder into the gut, before sending Cena across and following in with a clothesline... but Cena gets an elbow up, and as Batista staggers, Cena makes a move... and scoops Batista on his shoulders... FU... no! Batista grabs the ropes and pulls himself down, pushing Cena off the ropes... right into a spinebuster! 1... 2... Cena kicks out, but the Animal now looks to press home his advantage, rocking Cena with big rights and then clotheslining him over the top rope. Again the battle leaves the ring, as Cena and Batista battle near the announce desks. More stiff shots connects from Batista, and soon he starts striping the ECW announce desk! Styles and Tazz head for safety, as soon Batista has the table ready, and he rolls Cena onto it. The ref pleads with Batista, but the Animal soon has Cena up... Batista-bomb through the announce desk! The crowd goes nuts as Batista drives Cena to the floor, while JR immediately demands a DQ. Like so many other Wrestlemania’s in the past, the ref seems to care little for the rules, instead he demands Batista brings the fight back into the ring, which he does by going for a cover... 1... 2... Cena gets a foot on the rope! Batista shows little emotion at not getting the pin, and instead he focuses on finishing Cena off, scooping Cena up... running powerslam! 1... 2... Cena kicks out! Again Batista shows little motion, focusing on finishing the match by now dragging Cena up and lifting him up onto the top turnbuckle. Batista joins Cena, and he looks for a suplex... but Cena hits a shot to the gut, and he pushes Batista to the mat, before steadying himself on the top rope... legdrop bulldog! Cena connects, but he’s taken too much damage to immediately take advantage, as such it takes him and age to get back up. When he does, Cena rocks Batista with hard rights, and he sends the Animal off the ropes... sitout hiptoss! Cena looks to build momentum, coming off the ropes for the flying shoulderblock, and then he motions to the crowd and waits for Batista to rise... he gets him up... FU... no! Again Batista fights his way free, pushing Cena off the rope and charging... drop-toe-hold from Cena... STFU! Cena has the STFU locked in, but Batista tries to fight it, dragging himself towards the ropes. Cena wrenches back, but Batista inches closer... and he reaches the ropes! Cena is forced to let go, but now it’s he who has the advantage, and he waits for Batista to rise... he scoops him up... FU... no! Again Batista fights free... and he twists Cena around... kick... Batista-bomb... no! Cena hits a flurry of punches, and lends on his feet... and this time he nails it... FU! 1... 2... 3! Cena finally connects with an FU, and he grabs the win, but as he celebrates, Batista rolls out of the ring and backs up the ramp, shaking his head and mouthing “this isn’t over”. [B]John Cena beat Batista (B+)[/B][/CENTER] ---------------- [I]Backstage, [B]Eve Torres[/B] is standing by...[/I] [B]Eve:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time... he is the new Mr Money in the Bank... [B]Matt Hardy[/B]! And Matt, congratulations on your victory! [B]Matt:[/B] Oh my God! Woooo! Oh man, I can’t believe it! Finally, after all these years, I am now so close to becoming a heavyweight champion. This is one of the greatest nights of my career, I just can’t wait for... [I]Matt stops talking as his brother [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] enters the shot and offers his brother a handshake...[/I] [B]Jeff:[/B] Hey man... congratulations! I’m proud of you man! [B]Matt:[/B] Thanks brother! [B]Jeff:[/B] Hey, you did an amazing job out there. I won the Money in the Bank last year, I know how hard it is to win that briefcase. [B]Matt:[/B] Thanks man. And hey... you make sure you win that championship tonight. [B]Jeff:[/B] You got it man. Hey, congrats again... and make sure you don’t cash that briefcase in on me... ---------------- [CENTER][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/BobbyLashley.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/JohnBradshawLayfield.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bobby Lashley v John Bradshaw Layfield[/B] These two ran roughshot over Smackdown for months, but now they face, with Lashley hellbent on revenge. As the bell rings, a simple thumb to the eye gives JBL the advantage, but when he bounces Lashley’s head off the turnbuckle it has no effect, allowing Lashley to toss JBL into the corner and hammer with right, lefts, knees and elbows. An Irish whip sends JBL across, but when Lashley charges in, JBL gets a boot up, and he bowls Lashley over with a shoulderblock. JBL charges the ropes, but Lashley shows great athleticism by avoiding him with a leapfrog, and then it’s he who connects with a shoulderblock. JBL is then sent off the ropes, before Lashley hits a back-body-drop and follows with an elbow for a 2 count. JBL rolls to the outside, but Lashley follows him out, bouncing JBL’s head off the steel steps, and then nailing an exlopder suplex on the floor! Lashley drags JBL up, but out of desperation JBL grabs Lashley’s tights and pull him straight into the ringpost! JBL rolls back into the ring to try recover, and when Lashley eventually gets back in, JBL drops a series of elbows and gets himself a 2 count. Now it’s JBL’s turn to attack, hitting clubbing blows to the back and big boots to the head, before he plants Lashley with a swinging neckbreaker. JBL drags Lashley back up, only for Lashley to catch him with a right... JBL fires back, and now a slugfest ensues, with Lashley getting the better of it, before going for an Irish whip... reversal from JBL... and he catches Lashley in a bearhug! JBL squeezes and wrenches on the midsection, trying to wear Lashley down. JBL continues to apply pressure, but eventually Lashley shows some life, and he manages to break free with shots to the head, only for JBL to knee him in the gut and then drop Lashley with a short-arm clothesline, getting a 2 count. JBL now flashes a grin, believing Lashley is there for the taking, as he delivers a series of stiff kicks to the head that keeps Lashley grounded. JBL now for some reason feels confident enough to climb to the top rope (it is Wrestlemania after all) and he waits for Lashley to rise... crossbody... Lashley counters with a powerslam! Lashley now looks to build momentum, knocking JBL down with rights and clotheslines, before he takes JBL down with a belly-to-belly suplex. Lashley now goes for the kill, taking JBL up... dominator... no! JBL lands on his feet and comes off the ropes... clothesline from hell... no! Lashley ducks... t-bone suplex! 1... 2... JBL kicks out! Lashley almost had it, but he rises and pummels JBL before sending him to the corner and following with a clothesline... but JBL avoids, and he comes off the ropes as Lashley staggers out... clothesline from hell! JBL nails Lashley, hooks the leg... 1... 2... Lashley gets a foot on the ropes! JBL can’t believe it, thinking he had victory assured, but he drags Lashley up and hits a few rights before going for a scoop slam... but Lashley lands on his feet, and he turns JBL... and scoops him up... dominator! Lashley hits the dominator, hooks the leg... 1... 2... 3! [B]Bobby Lashley beat John Bradshaw Layfield (B)[/B][/CENTER] ----------------- [I]Backstage, [B]Maria[/B] is standing by...[/I] [B]Maria:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time... [B]Chris Jericho[/B]! And Chris, tonight you take on The Undertaker and try to become the first man ever to beat him at Wrestlemania. Chris, can you end the famous Wrestlemania streak... or will you become another victim of the Deadman? [B]Jericho:[/B] Will I become a victim of the Deadman? Have you even been watching lately? Ever since I challenged The Undertaker to this match, he’s not the one who’s been playing mindgames... it’s been me. I have gotten into his head like no man has ever done before, I have outsmarted him at every turn, I had The Undertaker running away from me on Friday night. Never in the history of his famed Wrestlemania streak has the Deadman ever had a challenger like me. Tonight, I will be the one playing the mindgames... and I will be the one to finally expose The Undertaker for what he truly is... a shame, a fraud... a loser. --------------- [CENTER][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/Titles/WWEIntercontinental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/KennyDykstra.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [B]Intercontinental Title Ladder Match Kenny Dykstra (C) v Shawn Michaels[/B] As the belt is raised high, both men stare each other down, with Dykstra looking arrogant as always. The two tie-up, with Dykstra working a headlock, only for Michaels to send Dykstra off the ropes... who then knocks Shawn down with a shoulderblock. Dykstra runs the ropes, but Michaels is up quickly to take Kenny down with a hiptoss, and he follows with a series of chops to the chest, before he sends Dykstra off the ropes... reversal... Lou Thesz press, and now Michaels rains down with right hands before getting back to his feet... sweet chin music... but Dykstra sees it coming and dives to the mat and rolls outside. Dykstra tries to compose himself, but Michaels walks to the ropes just as Kenny turns... plancha takes Dykstra down, and now the fight has spilled outside. Michaels rocks a few rights, and he makes the first move towards the ladder setup at the bottom of the entrance way. Michaels folds it up and carries it towards the ring, only to be caught by Dykstra, who dropkicks the ladder back in Michaels’ face! Dykstra has a hard landing on the floor, but he’s soon up and pummelling Michaels with punches and stomps. The ladder is used as weapon as Dykstra drives it into Michaels’ midsection, and then Dykstra slides it into the ring, leaving the prone Michaels grounded outside. Dykstra sets up the ladder and begins to climb, but Michaels has made a recovery, and he grabs Dykstra by the foot and drags him down. Michaels pummels Dykstra, and then he charges Dykstra near the ropes... but Kenny sends Michaels flying with a back-body-drop over the top rope to the floor! Dykstra goes back outside and lays into Michaels with the boots, before again going back inside and trying to set up the ladder for a climb. Dykstra slowly makes his way up, but again Michaels crawls back in, and this time he climbs the other side. Right hand from Dykstra... Michaels fires back... Dykstra again... Michaels answers back, and then he slams Kenny’s head off the ladder... and Kenny falls to the mat, but instead of going for the belt, here comes Michaels... elbowdrop off the top of the ladder! Dykstra is in agony, but Michaels now sets up the ladder, as HBK begins his climb up, Dykstra makes a move... and pushes the ladder over, sending Michaels into the ropes! Now Dykstra uses the ladder as a weapon, driving it into the midsection, tossing it at Michaels’ head and then slamming it on top of him. Dykstra props the ladder up in the corner, and he goes for an Irish whip... but Michaels reverses... and Dykstra crashes into the ladder... and it falls down on top of him! Michaels now walks over... and he grabs Dykstra’s leg, pulling it inbetween one of the rungs... going for a figure-four-leglock though the ladder! Dykstra cries out in pain, and for some reason he starts waving towards the back. JR and King speculate why... until we see [B]Harry Smith[/B] and [B]TJ Wilson[/B] racing down the ramp...[/CENTER] [B]King:[/B] I thought we heard Kenny say he wanted to do this on his own? [B]JR:[/B] This is a set up! All the talking between Kenny and the Bulldogs was a load of BS! He had no intention of doing this alone! [CENTER]Harry and TJ quickly make it to the ring where they pound Michaels to break the hold, and Harry hammers Shawn while TJ tries to help him recover. Harry continues his attack, until he calls out to TJ and scoops Michaels up on his shoulder... TJ runs the ropes... Hart attack! The Bulldogs nails Michaels, and now TJ props the ladder up, while Harry hoists Kenny on his shoulders and climbs the ladder for him! Harry slowly goes up the rungs, and Kenny is ever closer, and when Michaels struggles to his feet, TJ pounds him... until Michaels hits sweet chin music... and TJ falls into the ladder... sending Harry to the mat... and Kenny over the top rope to the floor! Kenny has a real hard landing, while the ladder collapses on top of Harry, leaving Michaels to grab TJ and send him flying to the outside. Michaels picks up the ladder and resets it, but when he starts to climb, Harry clubs him from behind, and then he sends Michaels off the ropes... Michaels ducks a clothesline... and connects with the flying forearm! Michaels kips-up, and Harry is on his feet... sweet chin music to Harry! Now Michaels slowly climbs the ladder, but Kenny has somehow dragged himself to the top rope... he launches himself and jumps onto the other side of the ladder! Now both men are brawling near the top, and the ladder is starting to wobble... so both reach up... and grab the title at the same time! The ladder crashes to the mat, and both men are hanging from the title in midair! Kenny tries to kick Michaels in the gut, but Michaels avoids it... but over in the corner, TJ has climbed to the top rope... he launches himself... and he grabs Michaels’ legs! Now all three are hanging from the title, with Michaels trying to shake TJ off... but Harry has another ladder, and he climbs up next to Kenny, allowing Kenny to get his feet on the second ladder, and Harry jumps at Michaels... crossbody knocks Michaels, Harry and TJ down to the mat, allowing Kenny to unhook the title for a distinctly unfair victory. [B]Kenny Dykstra beat Shawn Michaels to retain the Intercontinental Championship (A)[/B] [/CENTER] [B]JR:[/B] Dammit! I thought we had seen Kenny Dykstra perhaps turn a page here tonight. I thought he was gonna come out and do this fairly, but instead he relied on his Revolution buddies to help him out. [B]King:[/B] And now we’ve seen on Revolution member hold onto his title, will we see the same thing happen later tonight? --------------- [I]After a brief video reminding us of the highlights from last night’s ceremony, we now honour the Hall of Fame inductees. [B]Terry Funk[/B], [B]Dory Funk Jr[/B] and the [B]Honky Tonk Man[/B] all emerge to big reactions from the crowd. [B]Mike Tyson[/B] also receives a good response as a member of the celebrity wing, with the biggest response so far reserved for [B]Howard Finkle[/B]. Last but not least... GLASS SHATTERS... Out steps the rattlesnake, [B]Steve Austin[/B] who gets a thunderous response from the crowd. Austin and Tyson shake hands at the top of the ramp, with Austin inviting Tyson and The Fink down to the ring with him. Tyson grabs a seat near the announce desk, and Fink is in the ring to make the announcements at Wrestlemania one last time. Austin salutes the fans, but it’s now time for business as...[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/RandyOrton.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/SteveAustin.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Orton v 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin[/B] Austin awaits the presence of Orton, who as always takes an age to get to the ring. After the introduction, Fink departs and the match is underway, with Austin understandably starting his first match in six years slowly. The two tie-up, and it’s Orton who takes control, kneeing Austin in the gut and connecting with a few rights before sending Austin off the ropes and knocking him down with a back elbow. Orton goes to drag Austin up, only for Austin to his shots to the gut, and now he goes for an Irish whip... Orton reverses... and he sends Austin flying with a back-body-drop. Orton moves quickly to lock on a chinlock, but Austin is too close to the ropes so he reaches out and grabs them. Orton keeps the hold on though, and it takes the ref pulling Orton away for him to finally let go. Orton gets in the ref’s face about it, and that’s give Austin an opening, and he connects with an atomic drop... and goes for the stunner... no! Orton pushes Austin off the ropes... and takes him down with an inverted backbreaker! 1... 2... Austin kicks out. Austin goes to the corner to pull himself up, but Orton stays on him, pummelling with right hands and then backing away and charging in... but Austin gets a boot up, and he grabs Orton by the head and slams him into the turnbuckle... and again... and a third time... and before you know it, Austin has smashed Orton’s face ten times into the turnbuckle! Orton staggers away, but Austin stays on him with rights, until Orton kicks the gut... but Austin grabs the boot, and when Orton tries to swing at Austin, he can’t reach. Austin just laughs and flips the bird, then spins Orton around... big clothesline from Austin! 1... 2... Orton kicks out, and he quickly rolls outside, but Austin doesn’t let up, and he takes the fight to Orton by sending him crashing into the steel steps! Orton is now crawling on the floor trying to stay away, but Austin catches him near the announce desk, and he goes to smash Orton’s face into it... but Orton blocks, and it’s Austin’s face that bounces off the desk. Back in the ring, Orton grabs Austin and hangs him up on the ropes... rope-hung implant-DDT! 1... 2... Austin gets the shoulder up, but Orton is in control now, and he delivers an arrogant slap to Austin’s face. Orton then stomps his way around Austin’s body, his offence methodical as always, before locking on another one of those chinlocks. Orton wrenches with all he’s got, but slowly, eventually Austin is able to fight back up... elbow to the gut... and another breaks the hold, and Austin runs the ropes... Orton misses with a clothesline... Lou Thesz press! The right hands fly from Austin, with the crowd loving it. Austin gets up, and when Orton staggers to the corner, Austin climbs to the second rope... and he rains down with a set of ten, with the crowd counting every punch. Orton staggers out, and Austin plants him with a slam and comes off the ropes, dropping the pointed elbow... 1... 2... Orton kicks out. Austin has the momentum and Orton knows it, and when he crawls to the corner, he pleads with Austin to ease up... not a chance, as Austin proceeds to stomp a mudhole and walk it dry! Orton is then sent off the ropes, and Austin knocks him down with a back elbow and then comes off the ropes to drop a knee, getting another near fall. Austin drags Orton up and sends him to the corner, but when he charges Orton moves, and he’s poised to strike... RKO... no! Austin pushes Orton off the ropes... kick... stunner! Austin hits the stunner, and he hooks the leg... 1... 2... Orton kicks out! Austin stares in disbelief at the ref, but he pulls himself back up and waits for Orton... kick... another stunner... no! Orton counters... inverted backbreaker! 1... 2... Austin rolls the shoulder! Now it’s Orton who has the momentum, and he slams his fists off the mat, begging Austin to get up. Austin rises... here comes Orton... RKO! RKO! Orton hits the RKO, and he hooks the leg... 1... 2... Austin kicks out! The crowd goes nuts as Austin hangs on, and now it’s Orton who looks to the ref in disbelief. But that disbelief soon turns to determination, as Orton backs away and lines Austin up... he’s gonna punt him in the head! Orton readies his right foot, waiting for Austin to get to his knees... here comes Orton for the punt... no! Austin moves his head, and he’s quickly back up... kick... stunner... no! Orton pushes Austin off the ropes... RKO! A second RKO, and Orton hooks the leg tight... 1... 2... 3! Orton has done it. It took two RKOs, but he finally managed to put Austin away. [B]Randy Orton beat ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin (B+)[/B][/CENTER] [B]JR:[/B] An unbelievable effort from Austin. He came so close to victory so many times. [B]King:[/B] Yeah but credit to Randy Orton, he manages to pull it off but... [B]JR:[/B] What is Orton doing now? [I]Orton is stood near the ropes, pointing at Tyson, asking if he got a good view of his buddy Austin getting beat. Tyson rises up out of his chair, and the crowd pops at the idea of Tyson and Orton going at it. Orton is as arrogant as ever, as he holds open the ropes, inviting Tyson to get into the ring with him. Tyson looks to the crowd, almost seeking their permission to answer Orton’s challenge... and of course the crowd encourage him to do so! Tyson slowly makes his way up the steps, and Orton backs away to the middle of the ring, telling Tyson to bring it. Tyson steps through the ropes, and Orton again waves him forward, taunting Tyson to swing... but Tyson simply points... Austin is up on his feet... stunner! Another stunner to Orton, but Orton staggers towards Tyson... huge right hand fro Tyson! Orton is down and he is out, and the crowd goes wild! Austin’s music hits, and soon the beer cans are flying, as Austin and Tyson toast the crowd and celebrate with a few (dozen?) brewskies.[/I] ---------------- [I]Backstage, [B]Josh Matthews[/B] is standing by...[/I] [B]Josh:[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the Rated-R Superstar... [B]Edge[/B]! And Edge, tonight you face CM Punk and Christian in a triple threat for the World Heavyweight Championship. Edge, considering the last few months that you’ve had, do you consider yourself the favourite for tonight? [B]Edge:[/B] Josh, everybody in the world knows I am on the mother of all rolls right now. I mean, I’m sure you’ve heard it all before... but you’re gonna hear it again. First it was the Royal Rumble... then it was No Way Out and the elimination chamber, then it was beating CM Punk two weeks ago, and heck, even Friday night on Smackdown I pinned Punk again, with Christian looking on. You must be getting pretty sick and tired of hearing about my achievements lately... but I’ll never tire of rhyming them off. And tonight, on the biggest stage of them all, Wrestlemania 25... I add to that list of achievements. Tonight... I will once again become the World Heavyweight Champion... and I will get back what I lost 12 months ago... I will once again prove I am the dominant force on Smackdown. ---------------- [CENTER][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/Titles/ECWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/Kane.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/JohnMorrison.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/TommyDreamer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/Umaga.jpg[/IMG] [B]ECW Championship Four Way Elimination Match Kane (C) v John Morrison v Tommy Dreamer v Umaga[/B] As the bell rings, each man slowly edges forward from their corner, waiting for the others to make a move. Eventually Morrison goes for Umaga and Dreamer and Kane go at it, and the early stages are no more than a brawl. Kane and Dreamer take their fight to the outside, and in the ring Morrison and Umaga trade rights until Umaga sends Morrison off the ropes... but Morrison fires back with a spinning heel kick. On the outside, Kane sends Dreamer into the steel steps, and then he returns to the ring to rock Morrison with uppercuts. Umaga is now back up, and he and Kane work together to pummel Morrison, with Kane whipping Morrison into the savate kick from Umaga and then coming off the ropes for the low-angle dropkick. Umaga then nails Kane as he gets back to his feet, while on the outside, Dreamer is back up, and he comes back in to take the fight to Umaga, teeing off with rights and lefts and then sending Umaga to the corner... reversal... Umaga charges in... but Dreamer dodges him... and takes Umaga down with a one-handed bulldog. Kane now tags Morrison and Dreamer, knocking Morrison to the outside allowing him to work on Dreamer, and he sends Dreamer off the ropes and then takes him down with a sidewalk slam. Kane now turns to Umaga, striking with uppercuts and showing huge strength to scoop Umaga up for a slam. Kane then climbs to the top rope for the flying clothesline, but Morrison charges the corner... step-up enzuigiri sends Kane flying to the floor! Now Dreamer and Morrison look to work on Umaga, with Dreamer dropping him with a falling neckbreaker and Morrison bouncing to the top rope... springboard elbowdrop! 1... 2... Umaga kicks out, but Dreamer goes right back to work, looking to send Umaga off the ropes... reversal... Umaga plants Dreamer with a Samoan drop! Now he turns to Morrison, sending him to the corner... Morrison jumps to the second rope... springboard crossbody... but Umaga catches him... swinging side slam! 1... 2... Morrison kicks out. Kane is now back in, and he tags Dreamer while Umaga pummels Morrison. Dreamer is in the corner, and then Umaga whips Morrison into Dreamer and charges... splash to both Dreamer and Morrison... but as Umaga turns, Kane is waiting... chokeslam! Chokeslam to Umaga, and here’s the cover... 1... 2... 3! Umaga is eliminated, and now we’re down to 3. Umaga is gone, and now Kane is in control, and he strikes with uppercuts to both Dreamer and Morrison before tossing Morrison outside. Now Kane looks to punish Dreamer, attacking with rights and kicks and then slamming Dreamer to the mat. Kane climbs to the top rope... flying clothesline! 1... 2... Dreamer gets a shoulder up. Kane continues the attack, sending Dreamer off the ropes and then down with a big boot, and now Morrison’s back in, but he too takes punishment, with Kane hitting a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker and then an elbowdrop for a near fall. Dreamer manages to score a few shots, but Kane takes control again, sending Dreamer to the corner and charging in... boot to the head... no! Dreamer ducks, and Kane crotches himself on the top rope, so Dreamer hangs him upside down and charges in... tree-of-woe dropkick! Kane is back up, but now both Morrison and Dreamer hits kicks and punches, with Kane trying to cover up. Morrison and Dreamer send Kane off the ropes and then up with a double back-body-drop, but when Dreamer goes for the DDT, Kane counters by driving Dreamer into the corner, and he catches Morrison with an elbow and sends him off the ropes... Morrison ducks a clothesline... roundhouse kick.. Kane staggers into Dreamer... DDT! Dreamer plants Kane, and here comes Morrison... split-legged corkscrew moonsault! 1... 2... 3! It takes Morrison and Dreamer working together, but they eliminate Kane, and now we’re guaranteed a new champion! Dreamer wastes no time in clocking Morrison, and he tees off with rights in the corner before sending Morrison across and following in with a clothesline. Dreamer plants Morrison with a pumphandle slam for a 2 count, and he then sends Morrison off the ropes... but Morrison ducks the clothesline and takes Dreamer down with a Russian legsweep. Morrison now bounces to the top rope... springboard roundhouse! 1... 2... Dreamer kicks out, but Morrison stays on the attack, knocking Dreamer down with right hands and coming off the ropes... spinning legdrop! 1... 2... again Dreamer kicks out. Morrison drags Dreamer up and sends him to the corner, but when follows in Dreamer gets a boot up, and he climbs to the second rope... tornado-DDT! 1... 2... no! Morrison gets the shoulder up, and Dreamer can’t believe it. Dreamer swings tired rights, but when he goes for the Irish whip, Morrison reverses... but he ducks his head, and Dreamer hits a kick to the chest... inverted-DDT! Now Dreamer drags Morrison back up, only for Morrison to his a capoeira kick, and then nail a step-up enzuigiri! Here comes Morrison... split-legged corkscrew moonsault! 1... 2... Dreamer gets a foot on the rope! Now it’s Morrison who’s in disbelief, but he throws right hands before sending Dreamer off the ropes... Dreamer with the baseball slide... and then he scoops Morrison up... Dreamer driver! 1... 2... 3! Tommy Dreamer becomes ECW Champion at Wrestlemania! As the two lay exhausted after the match, Dreamer gets up to celebrate... and he turns to see Morrison back on his feet. The two engage in a staredown, with Morrison looking angry at his loss... but eventually he offers Dreamer a handshake, and then Morrison departs to allow Dreamer to savour the moment. [B]Tommy Dreamer beat Kane, John Morrison and Umaga to become the new ECW Champion (B+)[/B][/CENTER] ----------------- [I]In an dressing-room backstage, Smackdown general manager [B]Ric Flair[/B] is sat watching the event with his ECW counterpart [B]Mick Foley[/B], who is close to tears at the sight of Tommy Dreamer winning the ECW Title...[/I] [B]Flair:[/B] Are you... are you crying? [B]Foley:[/B] What? No, I just got something in my eye that’s all. [B]Flair:[/B] Yeah right. Hey... hell of a match your brand put on their Mick. You ECW guys showed you belonged here tonight. [B]Foley:[/B] *sniffs* Thanks Ric. So, Punk, Edge and Christian... who’s your money on? [B]Flair:[/B] I’m not a gambling man Ric... but uh... as long as Edge doesn’t win it... I’ll be happy. [B]Foley:[/B] For your sake Ric... I hope you get what you want... --------------- [CENTER][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/ChrisJericho.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/Undertaker.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Jericho v The Undertaker[/B] After all the weeks of acquisitions and mindgames between the two, now is the time for Jericho to try and end the streak. As Taker takes off his jacket and hands it to the stagehand, Jericho refuses to wait, as he charges at Taker... and hits the codebreaker! The crowd is stunned, as Jericho hits a codebreaker after 3 seconds, and now he goes for the cover... 1... 2... no! Undertaker kicks out, but the streak was nearly over in record time. Jericho almost looks confused, unsure of how to attack after his plan didn’t pay off. A few stomps and then a bunch of kicks to the ribs force Taker outside, and Jericho screams at the ref to start counting. Undertaker is still dazed from the codebreaker, but he manages to pull himself up using the apron at 5, so Jericho jumps to the top rope and launches himself with a crossbody... but Taker catches him... and drives Jericho into the ringpost! Jericho slumps to the floor, but Taker soon rolls him onto the apron, before Taker climbs up... and hits a legdrop across the apron! Back in the ring, Taker gets a 2 count, and he then drags Jericho up and tosses him to the corner, where a flurry of punches hit Jericho’s gut, and he’s then sent off the ropes... big boot to the face! Taker gets another near fall, but when he sends Jericho to the corner, Jericho jumps to the second rope... and connects with a springboard back elbow. Jericho now seems desperate to end it, as he quickly goes for a cover, getting a 2 count, then when Taker is back up Jericho goes for an inside cradle, again getting a near fall. Jericho now drives Taker to the ropes with a series of chops to the chest, and he goes for an Irish whip and connects with a spinning heel kick, for yet another near fall. Jericho is becoming frustrated, but he stays focused as he climbs to the top rope... missile dropkick connects! Jericho charges the ropes... lionsault... no! Taker gets his knees up, and now he strikes with lefts and rights before scooping Jericho up... snake eyes! Here comes Undertaker... big boot... no! Jericho ducks, and Taker winds up crotching himself on the top rope. Once Taker finally untangles himself and regains his balance, Jericho attacks... but he runs into Taker’s grip... chokeslam... no! Jericho lands on his feet, and he swings at Taker... but Taker catches his arm, and quickly drops... triangle choke! The crowd erupts as Undertaker has his deadly submission locked on... but in a moment of genius, Jericho does a forward roll... and now he’s on top of Taker for a cover! 1... 2... Taker has to break the hold to kick out of the pin. Undertaker now has control, and he again unloads with rights and lefts, and he then goes for an Irish whip... Jericho reverses... Taker ducks his clothesline... and then hits a flying clothesline of his own! Undertaker is quickly back up, and he wrenches Jericho’s arm, before climbing up and walking the top rope... old school! Jericho drops to the mat, and now Taker hoists a hand in the air, waiting for Jericho to rise... he has him by the throat... chokeslam! 1... 2... Jericho gets a shoulder up! Undertaker flashes an enraged look at the ref, who reiterates it was a 2 count. Taker slowly gets back up, and he waits for Jericho, and when Jericho is up, Taker pulls him in and hoists him up... last ride... no! For some reason, Undertaker collapses to the mat, and Jericho lands on top of him. No-one knows what happened, and the ref checks on Taker, but he looks out cold...[/CENTER] [B]King:[/B] What happened? I mean, I thought Taker was about to finish Jericho off but... [B]JR:[/B] Well Undertaker just slumped to the mat and... [B]King:[/B] Hey! Did you see that?! [B]JR:[/B] Jericho just slipped a pair of brass knucks into his tights! The ref never saw it but our cameras did! [B]King:[/B] And now Jericho’s going for the cover... 1... [B]JR:[/B] Oh c’mon! No! Not this way! [B]King:[/B] 2... [B]JR:[/B] Not this way! [B]King:[/B] 3! [B]JR:[/B] No! He kicked out! He kicked out! Undertaker got the shoulder up! [CENTER]Indeed in the ring the ref is signalling a 2 count, and Jericho can’t believe it, showing an almost helpless look on his face. Jericho returns to his feet, and his look quickly changes to a smirk, as he notices Undertaker is bleeding from the head. Jericho waits for Taker to rise, and he charges... codebreaker! Jericho nails a second codebreaker and hooks the leg... 1... 2... no! Again Undertaker rolls a shoulder! Jericho can’t believe it, and he almost has a temper tantrum in the middle of the ring. Taker struggles back to his feet, and all Jericho can do is hit right hands, but he has a brainwave and comes off the ropes... one-handed bulldog! Jericho charges the ropes... lionsault... but Taker sits up... and Jericho crashes to the mat! Suddenly Undertaker has a burst of energy, and he unloads with right hands, before going for an Irish whip... Jericho reverses, but he lowers his head... and Taker hooks him up... last ride! 1... 2... no! This time it’s Jericho who rolls the shoulder, leaving Taker in disbelief. Nevertheless, Taker returns to his feet, and he draws a thumb across his throat and waits for Jericho to rise... slowly Jericho staggers to his feet... and Taker takes him up... tombstone... no! Jericho grabs a leg and takes Taker down to the mat, and he rolls through and twists into... the walls of Jericho! The crowd has exploded, as Jericho has the walls locked in! Undertaker claws as best as he can, but Jericho leans back, applying pressure. Taker slowly drags himself and Jericho towards the ropes, and he reaches out... but he can’t get there! The streak is almost gone, as it looks like Undertaker will tap... but one final superhuman effort from the Deadman pulls him closer... and he finally grabs the bottom rope! The streak is saved for now, but Jericho refuses to release the hold, and he takes every second of the 5 count before letting go. Jericho has a look of bewilderment on his face, as if he wondering what it’ll take to finally keep the Deadman down. Taker is still down, writhing near the ropes, so Jericho drags him over to the middle of the ring... he charges the ropes... but almost immediately Taker sits up... Jericho goes for the lionsault... but Taker catches him on his shoulder while still down on his knees... and he slowly steps up to his feet... he’s got Jericho up... tombstone! Tombstone! Undertaker somehow counters the lionsualt into the tombstone, and he places Jericho’s arms across his chest... 1... 2... 3! [B]The Undertaker beat Chris Jericho (A)[/B][/CENTER] ---------------- [I]Backstage, [B]Kenny Dykstra[/B], [B]Harry Smith[/B] and [B]TJ Wilson[/B] are celebrating Dykstra’s earlier victory, when [B]Triple H[/B] and [B]Shane McMahon[/B] enter the room...[/I] [B]Shane:[/B] Hey! What is this? You think the night’s over for you guys now that Kenny’s won? [B]Kenny:[/B] Well it is for me. I mean I kept my title. [B]Shane:[/B] And what about Hunter? What about the WWE Championship? Isn’t that important too? [B]Triple H:[/B] Listen guys... playtime’s over. Now it’s the big boys turn to go to work. We all know what’s at stake tonight... the biggest prize in the business. Now, are you guys gonna focus in... or are you just gonna play around with your little toy titles? [B]Harry:[/B] Toys? [B]TJ:[/B] You know what guys... I don’t know if I really feel like staying for the rest of this show. [B]Kenny:[/B] Yeah me neither. Remember one thing Game... we’re all guaranteed to be champions when Raw kicks out tomorrow night... will you be? [B]Shane:[/B] Kenny... guys? Hey, don’t walk out on me when I’m talking to you! Guys... [B]Triple H:[/B] Forget them. I don’t need them, I’ll handle this, just like I handled things on Friday night. [B]Shane:[/B] Please, Hunter, I’m begging you. Don’t screw this up tonight. [B]Triple H:[/B] Don’t worry... I got a few tricks up my sleeve left... ----------------- [CENTER][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/Titles/WorldHeavyweight.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/CMPunk.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/Christian.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/Edge.jpg[/IMG] [B]World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match CM Punk (C) v Christian v Edge[/B] When the bell rings, Edge is his usual arrogant self, and he trash talks both his opponents... only for Punk and Christian to both rock Edge with rights, and he’s quickly sent out of the ring. Punk and Christian now go at it, with the two countering in and out of headlocks and waistlocks, until Punk scores with a series of kicks to the thigh. Edge has got back up and climbed to the top rope, but Punk whips Christian to the corner... leaving Edge with an uncomfortable landing. Punk charges in... knee to the head of Christian... and then a belly-to-belly overhead on Edge! The champion is having the best of the early moments, and he continues by again striking Christian with kicks and knees before looking for a bulldog... but Christian hangs on to the ropes, and he knees Christian in the gut... diving uppercut, and Christian gets the first near fall. Christian now turns to Edge, but when he tries to send Edge to the corner, Edge reverses... but he charges into a boot... and then Christian hits a tornado-DDT! Before Christian can go for a cover, he sees Punk bounce to the top rope... springboard clothesline! 1... 2... Edge makes the save, and now he tosses Punk through the ropes. Edge now works on Christian, sending him off the ropes into a dropkick. Edge stomps down on Christian and he delivers a kick to Punk as he tries to get back in, and then he turns back to Christian, hitting a falling inverted-DDT for a near fall. Punk makes a move to get back in, but Edge cuts him off, clubbing Punk with rights and sending him shoulder first into the ringpost. Edge now crouches in the corner, waiting for Punk to turn... he charges... spear... no! Punk leapfrogs, but Edge stops before he hits the corner... only to turn into a huge roundhouse kick from Punk! Punk is still feeling the effects of hitting the ringpost, but he’s now time to recover as Christian jumps him from behind, and he sends Punk off the ropes... clothesline knocks Punk down, and when he crawls to the ropes, Christian uses them to stand on Punk’s back, choking the champion. Christian then tries to send Punk to the corner, but Punk reverses and follows in, only for Christian to his the pendulum kick, and as Punk staggers out, Edge nails him with a spinning wheel kick. Christian waits for Edge to rise... another diving uppercut, and Christian gets a near fall. Now Punk is back in, and he rocks Christian with a kick to the head, before sending Christian to the corner... and following in with a knee... and then out with the bulldog! Before Punk can go for a cover, Edge strikes from behind, and he sends Punk off the ropes... spear! Edge hits the spear, hooks the leg... 1... 2... Christian makes the save, and now he and Edge are going at it, with Christian hitting a flurry of rights in the corner, before sending Edge across... reversal... Edge follows in, but Christian avoids him... and then Christian his the spear on Edge! 1... 2... Punk makes the save, and now and Christian brawl on the mat. The two make it back up, and Punk drives Christian to the corner with kicks to the thigh, only for Christian to knee him in the gut and climb to the second rope, looking for a tornado-DDT... but Punk hits punches to the midsection, and he climbs up with Christian... only for Edge to club Punk from behind. Now all three men are in the corner, and Edge hooks up Punk... and powerbombs him out of the corner! But Christian is on the top rope... diving headbutt to Punk! 1... 2... Edge makes the save. All three are feeling the effects, and it’s tired rights that are traded between Edge and Christian, but Christian rattles off three in a row and sends Edge off the ropes... kick... unprettier... no! Edge pushes Christian away, but Christian hangs on to the ropes... only for Edge to clothesline him to the outside. Now Edge crouches in the corner, sensing a chance to win with Christian on the outside... here comes Edge... spear... no! Punk hits a drop-toe-hold that sends Edge into the corner, and he staggers out... into... the GTS! Punk nails Edge, hooks the leg... 1... 2... Christian makes the save! Christian breaks up the count, and now he and Punk trade rights, until Punk is sent to the corner... Christian follows in with a clothesline and goes for... the unprettier... no! Punk counters... and tries for an unprettier of his own... but here comes Edge... Punk let’s go and leapfrogs... so Edge spears Christian! Edge staggers to his feet... into another GTS! Christian is down, and Punk hooks the leg... 1... 2... 3! [B]CM Punk beat Christian and Edge to retain the World Heavyweight Championship (B+)[/B][/CENTER] ---------------- [QUOTE][I][SIZE="1"] We see a highlight video, featuring how we arrived at this point... Way back at Wrestlemania 24, where Jeff Hardy started his meteoric rise by grabbing the Money in the Bank briefcase, establishing himself as a major threat to on the Raw brand That same night, Wrestlemania 24, when Triple H turned his back on Shawn Michaels, helping Team McMahon beat DX The next night on Raw, where Shane McMahon is announced as new general manager, and Triple H’s declaration that he has rejoined his family Over the next few months duelling images of both Shane’s efforts to get the briefcase off of Jeff and his efforts to ensure Triple H becomes champion Unforgiven, when just after he retains the title against Batista, Triple H is shocked by Jeff cashing in the briefcase to become the new WWE Champion Armageddon, where Triple H pins Randy Orton to regain the title in a fatal four way Royal Rumble, where Jeff starts number one and makes it to the end, only to be distracted by Triple H allowing Edge to grab the win The night on Raw where Shane placed the bounty on Jeff’s head, and then the elimination chamber where Jeff finally earned his Wrestlemania moment...[/SIZE][/I] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/Titles/WWEChampion.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/TripleH.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/iMac2009/TEW/JeffHardy.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWE Championship Match Triple H (C) v Jeff Hardy[/B] Finally we arrive at the main event, and as the video shows, this match has seemingly been building forever. After a bit of stalling to build the heat from the fans, the two tie-up, and it’s the Game who wins the first battle, pushing Jeff to the ground and flexing his muscles to prove he’ll always be stronger than Jeff. They tie-up again, and this time it’s Jeff who scores, taking Triple H down with an armdrag, showing he’ll always have the advantage of speed. Angry, the Game is quickly back up for a third tie-up, and Jeff goes behind for a waistlock, but Triple H counters into a hammerlock. Jeff grabs a leg and pulls Triple H down, but the Game kicks Jeff off the ropes... low-angle dropkick from Jeff, and as the Game rolls to the ropes, Jeff follows with a baseball slide that sends the champion under the ropes to the floor. Looking to stay on the attack, Jeff climbs to the top rope and launches himself... but Triple H moves... and Jeff crashes into the barricade, and he almost immediately grabs his ribs in pain. At that first sign of weakness, the cerebral assassin sees a chance to attack, and he drives Jeff spines first into the barricade before rolling him back into the ring for a 2 count. The champion then sends Jeff off the ropes, but Hardy connects with a flying forearm, and he follows with the double-legdrop to the groin. The Game crawls to the corner, but as Jeff follows in he hits a knee to the gut, and it’s now clear Jeff is in pain from his fall earlier. A backbreaker does further damage, and then Jeff is whipped face first into the corner, the top turnbuckle slamming into his chest. In the corner, the Game drives his shoulder into the gut, before Jeff is once again sent chest first into the opposite corner. Jeff is then sent off the ropes, and the Game strikes with the high knee, getting himself another near fall. Carefully placed boots land on Jeff’s midsection, before Triple H goes for an abdominal stretch, again causing damage to the ribs and furthering it by hitting elbows and punches to the exposed area. The crowd gets behind Jeff, willing him to break free, but Triple H increase the pressure by reaching out and grabbing the top rope, only letting go in time so the ref doesn’t catch him. Again Triple H reaches out, but this time the ref sees him, and he kicks the Game’s hand off the ropes, and this allows Jeff to counter with a hiptoss. Jeff now hits a bunch of rights, and he goes for an Irish whip... Triple H reverses... and he nails a huge spinning spinebuster! 1... 2... Jeff kicks out! The Game shows his frustration by slapping the canvas, but he goes right back to work, driving his knee into the ribs, before again dragging Jeff to his feet and sending him off the ropes... Jeff ducks a clothesline... twist of fate! A twist of fate out of nowhere, and here’s the cover... 1... 2... no! Triple H kicks out, and Jeff can’t believe it, but he fights on, swinging with right hands and going for an Irish whip... but Jeff ducks his head... facebreaker knee smash, and then a huge clothesline puts Jeff down. Triple H now signals for the end, and he drags Jeff up, hooks him up... pedigree... no! Jeff breaks the arm hooks, and he goes for a kick, but the champion grabs the foot... leg-feed spinning mule kick... sends Triple H crashing into the ref... who crashes through the ropes to the floor! The ref is down outside, and so is Triple H in the corner, with Jeff looking to press home his advantage, as he charges... rope-assisted dropkick! Jeff now waits for the Game to rise... twist of fate... no! Triple H counters... pedigree! Triple H nails the pedigree... but we’ve got no ref! And for some reason, the Game doesn’t really care, as instead of going outside to get the ref back in, he reaches under the apron... and pulls out the sledgehammer! [/CENTER] [B]JR:[/B] Now wait a damn minute! He can’t use that! [B]King:[/B] Uh... well since the referee is down, I guess he can. [B]JR:[/B] No come on, don’t do this! Don’t do this! [B]King:[/B] I’d stay down if I were you Jeff... [B]JR:[/B] No... my God! [CENTER] Triple H drives the head of the sledgehammer right into Jeff’s ribs, with Hardy crying out in agony, while the Game only flashes a sick smile. Jeff valiantly crawls back to his knees... only for the head to be driven into his back this time! Now Triple H goes outside to hide the evidence, and he drags the ref up and rolls him into the ring, where the Game goes for a cover... 1... 2... Jeff rolls a shoulder! The crowd goes wild as Jeff hangs on, while the Game can’t believe Jeff survived a pedigree and two sledgehammer shots. Now the Game really punishes Jeff, driving more knees into the back, and again sending Jeff crashing into the corner. Jeff slumps to the mat, and the Game arrogantly let’s Jeff grab his tights to pull himself up. A sick right hand knocks Jeff back down, and the champion again waits for Jeff to rise... kick... pedigree... no! Out of desperation Jeff counters with a back-body-drop, and after composing himself, he tees off with rights and sends Triple H to the corner... reversal... Jeff climbs to the top rope... whisper in the wind! 1... 2... Triple H kicks out, but now Jeff looks to build on his momentum, again hitting rights and going for an Irish whip... again Triple H reverses, and he goes for the high knee strike... but Jeff slides underneath... twist of fate! Jeff nails a second twist of fate... and now he’s climbing upstairs... Jeff from the top rope... swanton bomb connects... but Jeff grabs his ribs in agony, and it takes an age for him to finally make the cover... 1... 2... Triple H kicks out! It just took Jeff too long to make the cover, and now both men are down, Jeff from the punishment he’s taken and the champion still suffering the swanton. The ref has no option but to count, and he works his way up to 6 before there’s any signs of life... 7... Jeff begins to stir... 8... both men make it to a knee... 9... Jeff is up before the 10 count, and he swings tired looking punches, before going for an Irish whip... reversal... Triple H nails the spinebuster! 1... 2... Jeff kicks out! The Game shows his anger by almost nailing the ref, but he restrains himself, turning back to Jeff and dragging him up... he hooks the arms... pedigree... no! Jeff counters... inside cradle... 1... 2... no! Triple H kicks out at the last possible second, but everyone in the stadium thought Jeff had sneaked it. Triple H is quick to strike with right hands, before he goes for a suplex... but Jeff drops to his feet and spins the Game around... kick... twist of fate! A third twist of fate! And now Jeff drags himself to the corner, and with the crowd willing him on, he launches himself... swanton bomb! A second swanton bomb, and Jeff quickly drapes an arm across the Game... 1... 2... 3! [B]Jeff Hardy beat Triple H to become the new WWE Champion (A)[/B][/CENTER] [B]JR:[/B] He did it! He did it! Jeff Hardy has become the new WWE Champion! [B]King:[/B] Unbelievable! [I]Jeff is exhausted, but he’s handed the title and he holds it close, before rising to his feet to soak in the adulation of the crowd... but from behind, [B]Matt Hardy[/B] is in the ring! Matt, holding his Money in the Bank briefcase, looks at his brother holding the title... and then he looks at his briefcase. He’s not gonna cash it in on his brother is he? Matt again ponders... but he finally tosses the briefcase away and hugs his brother! The crowd again erupts, as the two Hardy’s stand in the ring, and we face away to the sight of Matt holding Jeff’s hand high in the air...[/I] ----------------- [SIZE="1"]Matt Hardy won the Money in the Bank Match (A) Montel Vontavious Porter beat Big Show (B) Kurt Angle beat Shelton Benjamin (B+) John Cena beat Batista (B+) Bobby Lashley beat John Bradshaw Layfield (B) Kenny Dykstra beat Shawn Michaels to retain the Intercontinental Championship (A) Randy Orton beat ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin (B+) Tommy Dreamer beat Kane, John Morrison and Umaga to become the new ECW Champion (B+) The Undertaker beat Chris Jericho (A) CM Punk beat Christian and Edge to retain the World Heavyweight Championship (B+) Jeff Hardy beat Triple H to become the new WWE Champion (A)[/SIZE] [B]Overall: A[/B] Well finally it's up! :D Took longer than I planed, but hey ho. Anyway, I now need to go finish packing for my trip to the States. Hopefully I get some kind of t'internet access over there and can answer any queries or comments. Otherwise, hope everyone has a mega summer and I'll see you all when I finally get back home again!

I'll be honest here - I was at the real 25th Anniversary Wrestle Mania this year... and I would have greatly enjoyed seeing your version more. Great work, iMac. Helluva show. And let me congradulate you and surpassing 1,000 posts with your diary here. Quantity and quality are both difficult enough to create seperately, let alone together as you have here. Keep up the great work!

Wow, freakin wow, awesome...awesome...awesome.. Encore! Masterful execution, again. The video segment at the start sets the scene for a just WOW show. Its truly awesome how you've booked Jeff Hardy for such a long time as being there, close, thereabouts, and now with WM25 in your version you've truly enconsed him as the man. You sir, are a genius. Have a great trip, I'll be over there soon myself... so leave some of the good stuff me! :D

Archived