GDS IRC Chatroom?

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Who WOULDN'T want to be in the same chatroom as Rathen? Huh? Anyway... if people stopped leaving, it'd work. We need to have a header at the top of the forum, and stickies, perhaps on the GDS front page, and invite people to come on in instead of dogging it cos it didnt work once before.

There's reasons it didn't work before. For one IRC's are a bit antiquated now. If I wanna be able to have live chat with people on here, I'll just get their messenger(s) addy. As opposed to going and finding a much more unstable IRC program. As well as the fact that I can't pick and choose who I am chatting with in an IRC, I gotta take the good with the bad. Also, I personally, and I know many others here, just don't have the time for an IRC, and I'm not gonna connect to one if I may only be at my computer and able to chat for a brief moment. Jobs, family, actually playing TEW and other games/activities I enjoy, checking for latest TEW info on here, etc, etc, take up enough time as it is. An IRC is just another hassle in the long run for myself.

[QUOTE=Belton;593283]Who WOULDN'T want to be in the same chatroom as Rathen? Huh? Anyway... if people stopped leaving, it'd work. We need to have a header at the top of the forum, and stickies, perhaps on the GDS front page, and invite people to come on in instead of dogging it cos it didnt work once before.[/QUOTE] thanks for contributing to a 7 month old thread..

[QUOTE=I Rule Me;593448]thanks for contributing to a 7 month old thread..[/QUOTE] Mr. IRM "The GDS rookie who talks big", If you paid half attention to things going on outside of just this attack based message you would seen people were discussing having one of these in another post. That is the reason for bringing this back up. Lay off the redbull dude and chill. Seriously it people like you who bring great communities like this down. Lay off.

[QUOTE=I Rule Me;593669]you mean aside from the actual lack of.. activity?[/QUOTE] Your first post I ignored but your obviously trying to make a point here? Or is it just childish flame baiting? Who cares if there's 2 people in there? Why on Earth do you care? :confused: It amazes me people take the time to go on with this nonsense, taking the time to read a post then even post something like that. Concern yourself with things that [I]are[/I] relevant to you and stop dumping on other peoples ideas. This whole forum is made great by the members and their great ideas, contributions and suggestions. Your post includes none of which and suggests the opposite.

Archived