Fights Across Weight Classes

In my WEFF game, I have Hester Maclean as my Heavyweight Champion with 12 successful title defences and Kimie Igarashi as my Lightweight Champion with 11 successful title defences. A match between the two has massive interest. Hester is willing to drop down to the Lightweight division but the game will also let me book the match without moving her if I set it as a lighweight division match when I book it. My question is - will this move Hester down to the Lightweight division permanently or will she just get down to a lower fighting weight for this one fight? Any help would be much appreciated.

[QUOTE=Thomnipotent;364697]TrishFan, who dethroned Karen Curtis in your WEFF game? Was it Hester? 'cause I booked Curtis/Westenra in hopes of giving Karen an easy win, but Tammy won it. It was screwed up. It was non-title luckily, but. Yeah. Thought I'd ask.[/QUOTE] Yes, it was Hester - she lost the Champion vs. Champion match with Kimie though but that is still her only loss and her title reign is now 2 and a half years with 14 successful defences!

Archived