TNA - One Hour Behind, What If?

[IMG]http://www.pwrshow.com/TNA%20Logo.jpg[/IMG] Total Nonstop Action Wrestling AKA TNA, while still young, are already the #2 promotion in North America but to the eyes of WWE, merely an indy fed with some money. They signed Kurt Angle, Christian Cage, Sting, whoever else, it didn't matter, the promotion was stagnant. After coming off their last PPV Hard Justice, main evented by Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe defeating Team 3D to win the TNA Tag Team Titles. TNA was in a state. They had Kurt Angle, holding the TNA World Title, Samoa Joe holding both the X Title and the Tag Titles. No real strong feuds that would garner interest. Basically, the televised program "iMPACT" was a glorified Kurt Angle hour. But what if? What if, TNA never got their second hour in the upcoming months, and what if Samoe Joe was stripped of the Tag Titles to breathe life into the division. We join TNA in the month of August, gearing up for their PPV Hard Justice which was to Headlined by Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle for all the gold. What if that didn't happen? *Full roster and first iMPACT in next post* *AN* I know this is my 4th? dynasty but I had to restart this computer again and lost my WSX game and kind of lost track haha, so bear with me on this one, updates will hopefully be fast.

[B][U]Total Nonstop Action Roster[/U][/B] "The Monster" Abyss "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles Alex Shelley Basham BG James Brother Devon Brother Ray Brother Runt "Wildcat" Chris Harris Chris Sabin "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels Christy Hemme Damaja Dustin Rhodes/Black Reign "Showtime" Eric Young Gail Kim Havok Hernandez Homicide "Father" James Mitchell "Cowboy" James Storm "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal "The King of The Mountain" Jeff Jarrett Jerry Lynn Jim Cornette Kaz Kevin Nash Kip James "Olympic Gold Medalist" Kurt Angle Lance Hoyt Martyr Ms.Brooks Ms.Tennesse Petey Williams Raven "The War Machine" Rhino Rick Steiner Robert Roode "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner Senshi Shark Boy "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt "The Icon" Sting Tomko [B] TNA Champions Roll Call[/B]: [B]TNA World Champion[/B] - Kurt Angle [B]TNA X-Division Champion[/B] - Samoa Joe [B]TNA Tag Team Champions[/B] - Vacant [B]Scheduled For TNA iMPACT:[/B] Number 1 Contenders Match: Christian Cage vs Samoa Joe vs Abyss vs Rhino LAX vs VKM James Storm vs Jay Lethal Eric Young vs Martyr

Archived