a lil off topic but why isnt this message board packed all the time like TEW's?

im on here everyday, and post lie once a week, but there's very rarely new topics or anything of interest you havent already seen from a week ago. maybe some people on the TEW boards should be promoting this game and website to get it active.... just a thought though

I think it's probably because there's not much to talk about here except asking about features. Once the game is out i'm sure there'll be loads of topics EDIT: Do you think WreSpi will have it's own little section like TEW does on 400 (e.g Wrestling Discusions, WreSpi Discusions, Diarys e.t.c..)?

yea, i guess it is kinda nice to not have the arguing idiots. but still, ive supported adam along time and ive never seen a board for something he was doing this dead.... anyways the game looks sweet, im psyched. is this going to have a demo like TEW did? anyways, im off to play KOC 2. later

It'll increase once we come to release time. I'm on here a lot, and have noticed that whenever you check who is currently on the board, there's always many more anonymous people than registered users - sometimes triple the amount - so I guess a lot of people are not bothering registering until the game is about to be released.

hehehe im one of those lazy bums, lol, but im smart enough to keep my mouth shut becuz i really have anothing to say, anyhting i could have said has already been said, the "thank you adam" threads and such, and i have no real questions becuz either they were already anwserd in the FAQ or someone asked something i was already interested in.

Good point Cyberkitten. I played with TEW's original data exclusively until just this month...when I found a 1983 scenario that caught my interest...I have since popped in the most recent real data...but the original data is by far the most challenging. And once you get used to it...it seems odd playing with anything else. So it should be interesting to see the progress of the TEW world when this game comes out.

Archived