Have You Taken Your Happy Pills??? (C-Verse)

[B][SIZE="3"]A Global Draft. All promotions wiped clean. A new start for all. All you TEW purists go wipe your tears and blow your nose already. You already know Tommy is very likely SWF bound. But who will SWF be owned by? Booked by who? What about that mass of talent previously of NOTBPW? Where will they call home now? There is one federation who’s management is not in question. A federation that we all have run at some point or at least most of us. Those days when that old SWF game has started to get stale, and that try at monopolizing Europe with that UCR venture…. Well we won’t talk about that. Over Dose Wrestling. Owned and operated by yours truly, the wizard voodoo ninja assassin, the jester that does it better, the fool who rules, the clown about this here damn town….
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am The Ringmaster. I am what my name say’s I am. That’s it. The End. or at least that’s the beginning of the end of the beginning…. What?……..Anyway…[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]The beginning (wait… that already ended.) was the same for everybody. The first week we all sat with our hands under our asses like good monkeys awaiting the chaos to settle. The promotions one after another found themselves under new ownership and booked by new leadership. … and then the fun began… Everybody was available and it just makes your mouth water thinking of the possibilities. Tommy Cornell, Sean McFly, Acid, Big Cat, Eddie Peak, The Stone brothers, … the list goes on and on. Over Dose Wrestling may be labeled as a Regional-sized promotion out of LA owned and operated by that independent wrestler that wears the face paint and has all those ICP tattoos by the dirt sheets, but this is the City of Angels!!! As we have seen in DAVE & MAW wrestling is considered a niche investment by those who have WAY too much money and so it is we the OD do have some financial backing so it will not be a problem. With no real financial considerations at this point and legends unemployed I felt that to not at least call and offer invitations would be asinine. I explained our product and style that we were “wrestling’s fix”… I can’t even count how many polite “not interested” replies were of course received. I did get one rejection call back by Nemesis who threatened to shove my head in my rectum, told me to stay out of HIS business and also called me a pretty boy although I am told I am quiet fugly. Maybe I went alittle overboard. OK OK OK I went completely nuts. In the end even with the countless turn downs I got 32 replies from performers who were actually willing to do combat with a promotion under a banner consisting of a big hypodermic needle…. Maybe pro wrestling has a steroid problem??? Now… Without further ado I would like to present to you the current roster of OVER DOSE WRESLING.[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE="3"](I have given a make over to those with alt’s I like to give ODW flavor. All credit and appreciation goes to their creators) [U][CENTER]THE BROADCAST TEAM[/CENTER][/U]

[U]Mitch Naess[/U] - As an announcer I wanted a solid skilled person with a nice voice and a knowledge of the sport. It is gonna be his job to call the action and I also wanted a real straight laced character that the color commentators could play off of. Hopefully opposite’s attract. I really like Mitch he will do well.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[U]Crazy Midget Clown Klan[/U] -No one wanted to give them a shot. Afraid they will go off on some tangent that will piss off the investors. We ain’t afraid. This NYC disk jockey duo are heading west to be the color’s…. poor Mitchy. [U][CENTER]THE ROAD AGENT AND THE RING GENERAL[/CENTER][/U]

[U]The Govenor Archie Judge[/U] - I needed a man to be the final word in all matches, a tough man who won’t take crap from the ego’s that develop with success. No one is better at laying down the law than The Govenor.

[U]Ryan Holland[/U] - For a referee I needed a guy who isn’t afraid of and is willing to get in the face of the combatants to enforce his will. So I went out and got the extreme ref Ryan Holland. [U][CENTER]MAIN EVENTERS[/CENTER][/U]

[U]Badass Sammy Bach[/U] - The pretty boy Bach wouldn’t have fit in too well here, but the Badass has heavyweight title written all over him.

[U]Disco Stud Robbie Retro[/U] - A big huge dude who dances to Disco music too the ring, and demands the music keep playing so he can continue to dance during the match. He is young at least, but I see him falling down the card a little before he rises up it again, if he does so. He is a Main Eventer simply due to ex-SWF name recognition.

[U]Human Arsenal [/U]- Originally asked to reform the Machine tag team Arsenal refused. John wished to go single which developed real heat back stage with Hill (Zenk/Martel style). Although I think we have found an nice alternate to tag with Hill I think the real animosity between the two former partners will be a great feud we can develop.

[U]Ronnie V. Pain[/U] - Yep the former member of that band is here in the OD, but Pain is now riding a motorcycle to the ring as the leader of one of our two warring biker gangs. He will be teaming with Grease Hogg in the new team the Road Killers. I wish him luck with it.

[U]Wrestling Machine #2[/U] - The Complete Package Brent Hill or otherwise known as Machine #2. He is now teaming with a new partner due to his problems with Arsenal that will need to be settled in the ring one would think.

[U]Wrestling Machine #3[/U] - The man formerly known as Bryan Holmes is a globally recognized superstar that I think is a credible partner for Hill as the New Machine. [U][CENTER]UPPER MIDCARDERS[/CENTER][/U]

[U]Grease Hogg[/U] - Is going to form the other half of the new tag team the Road Killers with Pain, as his regular tag partner Lead Belly in the DWB was not picked up by the OD.

[U]Jay Darkness[/U] - Finally dropping the dead weight and adding a little to his look it is time to see if Jay can succeed in the single ranks.

[U]Knuckles[/U] - the other half of the Death Row Riders with Shady. A capable tag team but the competition will be fierce.

[U]Shady[/U] - The leader of the other biker gang around here. The Death Row Riders with his usual partner and long time friend Knuckles.

[U]Super Ninja Fumihiro Ota[/U] - The former TCW cruiserweight champ and current owner of the Fire Ring is of high caliber and will fill in nicely.

[U]Teddy Powell [/U]- The other half of Adrenaline Rush is now going by the moniker - “Testicularly Fortified” Teddy Powell. I see Bach as the better half of this team, but I think that Powell will hold his own. [U][CENTER]MIDCARDERS[/CENTER][/U]

Amazing Jacob Jett - This young Canadian has been drawing praise from many, and with the OD teaming the Amazing One with the Sensational One I think he is one for the future.

[U]Dr. Love[/U] - The more technically sound of the Can-Am’s. I can see a singles title around the waist of this Canadian mat-master to go along with the that tag title on his shoulder.

[U]Hell Monkey[/U] - My tag partner in the Dark Carnival. Hell Monkey is one tough SOB as you know. He is a puro trained ass-kicker who is gaining momentum in Japan, and I expect the same here in the OD.

[U]Insane Machine[/U] - I don’t know about anybody else but I like this terminator pretending freak. He has good skills, a cool mask, and he is a welcomed addition to the OD.

[U]Mainstream[/U] - My first pick up. He teams with Trademark as Excellence Criterion. They claim they are the flagships of the OD. We will see if they are just boasts of grandeur or if he can succeed in his claims.

[U]P[/U] - I like the old P-Dawg. He beat your head in. In a parallel dimension he is one half of my longest lasting tag champs ever with Remo. They ruled. Now he demands to be only known as P and won’t quit listening to emo music. I blame MTV.

[U]Plague[/U] - This cruiserweight from Jersey is a favorite on the internet with his matches posted everywhere. All expect success from this one.

[U]The Future Steven Parker[/U] - Yet another bright prospect. We may not have any stars of the present, but the FUTURE seems secure.

[U]The Natural[/U] - The American half of the Can-Am. Although the Dr. is without the more sound and ready of the two, The Natural is not a weak link by any means.

[U]The Ringmaster[/U] - Owner of the Over Dose and one half of Dark Carnival with friend and partner Hell Monkey. Originally trained by Cliff Wilson has also seen the tutelage of Steve Flash as well as Hell Monkey himself. With the combination of Angel & Flash, this Super Junior developed excellent aerial skills to add to acceptable technical skills. This is my world and I am gonna rule it! - I hope. [U][CENTER]LOWER MIDCARDERS[/CENTER][/U]

[U]Dog Fyte[/U] - Talk about a tough customer. The “Regulator of Cypress Park” is here to bring the streets to the OD. I can tell you personally I am not looking forward to stepping in the ring with this OG.

[U]Joey Poison[/U] - One of my first pick ups I guess I was hoping that a family connection could bring a certain wraith of deities to the fold, but it was to no avail. At least not yet.

[U]Maggot[/U] - Yep that’s the weaker of the Wilson brothers under the getup. A personal friend to the owner behind the scenes, it will be the opposite in front of the camera. A never-ending death feud between the juggalo & the maggot is going to be intense.

[U]Samoan Machine[/U] - Anyone and everyone who gets in the way of this Samoan mat-master is going to get destroyed. You heard it here first.

[U]Sensational Edd Stone[/U] - Yeah we got the younger of the Stone boys and I am thrilled about it. He is known as a party animal so maybe the OD fits. We got him teaming with another young Canadian with a bright future Jacob Jett as Amazing Sensation. Anyone who looks past these two is making a mistake. [U][CENTER]OPENERS[/CENTER][/U]

[U]Dee White Anjil[/U] - Known by some as Frankie. Another youngster from up North that has plans to make noise around here. He has some polishing to do, but don’t underestimate the fallen one.

[U]Harrison Hash[/U] - The former panda mask has now re-embraced his past by reapplying the black panda eye marks to his face…. for no reason. I don’t know why he did it unless he just felt his character was a little bland. Regardless, Hash is a great athlete and a personal favorite to many.

[U]Leisure Suit Morty[/U] - I remember back in the day watching some federation UWF or something, and they had a guy who’s whole gimmick was how many matches he had lost in a row. Add a Leisure Suit and that’s the plan we have for Morty. [U][CENTER]ENHANCEMENT TALENT[/CENTER][/U]

[U]Jed High[/U] - One half of a well known tag team called The Force in Europe, in America he is just a jobber with a robe on. Come on he dresses like a Jedi and his last name is High. He is perfect for the OD!

[U]Trademark[/U] - The other half of Excellence Criterion, I see the Trademark moving up the ranks extremely quickly even if he has to grab onto the coattails of Mainstream and go for the ride.

[/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE="4"]Now you can see what we are working with. It is going to take time and hard work to get the wrestling world to take us seriously. In time I have no doubts that they will! With the roster finalized and first month up it was time to get down to business. I figured it should all begin with a tournament to find our first champion so I went about drawing up the bracketing. I decided to call our main belt the Empire Championship. We are building an Empire here from the ground up so it fits, and I promise there is not a John Leguizamo movie on behind me… ok yes there is. BOOOOOM! Fat Joe just got BLASTED… anyway… I divided the 32 combatants in to two brackets of 16. Here is what the brackets to declare the first ODW Empire Champion ended up looking like. The rankings of the performers are based on first push, second popularity, and lastly personal opinion. BRACKET A #1 - Human Arsenal #16 - Trademark #8 - Plague #9 - Insane Machine #5 - Super Ninja Fumihiro Ota #12 - Samoan Machine #4 - Jay Darkness #13 - Dog Fyte Omar Brown #3 - Ronnie V. Pain #14 - Maggot #6 - Knuckles #11 - The Future Steven Parker #7 - Hell Monkey #10 - Dr. Love #2 - Wrestling Machine #3 #15 - Dee White Anjil BRACKET B #1 - Wrestling Machine #2 #16 - Jed High #8 - P #9 - Mainstream #5 - Shady #12 - Sensational Edd Stone #4 - Testicularly Fortified Teddy Powell #13 - Joey Poison #3 - Disco Stud Robbie Retro #14 - Harrison Hash #6 - Grease Hogg #11 - The Natural #7 - The Ringmaster #10 - Amazing Jacob Jett #2 - Badass Sammy Bach #15 - Leisure Suit Morty The tournament will begin on Wednesday the first week of February on our first touring show entitled Free Base and will continue throughout February with the finals being the main event of our first supershow at the end of the month… hey that means all those shows are already booked… this is gonna be easy. [I](THE FIRST SHOW WILL BE THE ENTIRE GROUP A BRACKET WITH THE SECOND SHOW BEING THE ENTIRE GROUP B BRACKET. FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO MAKE PREDICTIONS FOR THE FIRST TWO SHOWS JUST COPY/PASTE YOUR PICKS WITH THE ALREADY LISTED BRACKETING.)[/I][/SIZE]

BRACKET A [B] #1 - Human Arsenal[/B] #16 - Trademark [B]#8 - Plague[/B] #9 - Insane Machine [B] #5 - Super Ninja Fumihiro Ota[/B] #12 - Samoan Machine #4 - Jay Darkness [B]#13 - Dog Fyte Omar Brown[/B] [B]#3 - Ronnie V. Pain[/B] #14 - Maggot #6 - Knuckles [B]#11 - The Future Steven Parker[/B] [B]#7 - Hell Monkey[/B] #10 - Dr. Love [B]#2 - Wrestling Machine #3[/B] #15 - Dee White Anjil BRACKET B [B]#1 - Wrestling Machine #2[/B] #16 - Jed High #8 - P [B]#9 - Mainstream[/B] #5 - Shady [B]#12 - Sensational Edd Stone[/B] #4 - Testicularly Fortified Teddy Powell [B]#13 - Joey Poison[/B] [B]#3 - Disco Stud Robbie Retro[/B] #14 - Harrison Hash #6 - Grease Hogg [B]#11 - The Natural[/B] [B]#7 - The Ringmaster[/B] #10 - Amazing Jacob Jett [B]#2 - Badass Sammy Bach[/B] #15 - Leisure Suit Morty

[SIZE="5"][B][I][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"]The following scrolls across the bottom of the DVD[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/I][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"](The match listed to take place on this episode entitled Wrestling Machine #3 vs. Dee White Anjil was postponed due to time restraints to take place on the following episode of Free Base. You have our apologies and we thank you for your patience and considerations.)[/SIZE]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="4"]Mitch welcomes all to the first show of the OD promising a great night of action as he proceeds to give a run down of tonight’s card. Joker is paying no attention, and is in a shouting match with a guy at ringside who took offense to Joker grabbing his girlfriends breast and asking her if she’s “Got Milk?”. Hustler is sitting there with bloodshot eyes obviously hung over the side of his head resting on his forearm, with the incredible need to ash his cigar…………………….. oops too late it fell[/SIZE].
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="4"]The match that will go down in the history books as the very first in the life of the OD is an old rocker now pretending to be a biker, against the disappointment of the Wilson family in a slipknot mask. Whatever I guess, but this very first matchup saw mad interference - making Naess re-enforce to the audience that there are no DQ’s or count-outs here in the OD. The interference started in the beginning when The Ringmaster came down and just kept tripping Maggot as he locked up w/Pain and laughing about it. Maggot finally got tired of it and came outside and the two (Ringmaster/Maggot) begun to battle on the floor. Pain finally got tired of that and followed suit to the floor. He began pummeling both men The Ringmaster and Maggot. After Pain had Ringmaster & Maggot pretty well taken care of, it was Pain himself who threw Maggot back into the ring ready to put an end to it. From behind, Pain was then jumped by Knuckles & Shady both equipped with small wooden billy clubs who began to beat Pain senseless. It wasn’t long until Grease Hogg came running.. slowly.. down the aisle and Death Row had to turn their attention to him up the aisleway. Maggot finally rolling to his knees sees his actual opponent for the evening lying on the floor, so he slides out of the ring and rolls Pain back in before covering him for the win. Our first match our first upset…. This is gonna be a weird ride. [B]WINNER: Maggot MATCH RATING: D[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]After the match saw a few odd things although I think “odd” is going to be a word which meaning will become extremely diluted around these parts. Maggot after the victory slid out of the ring and continued to beat on the just now rising Ringmaster (Shady nailed me in the back of the head with his billy club for no reason in the beginning of the attack on Pain which is why it took so long…b@stard). This saw Joker & Hustler our two color commentators throw off there headsets and run very humorously towards Maggot. Joker at least had the presence of mind to grab the chair he was standing on. Hustler tried to give Maggot a spear around the knees that didn’t move Maggot but the jumping chair shot to the back of the head by Joker did. Actually it knocked Maggot straight out and he fell like a sack of potatoes with his arms all distorted and loose… it was funny looking. The Ringmaster was helped up by Joker & Hustler, but then the Ringmaster began to berate them, slapping them in the back of the head, and kicking them in the rear end demanding that they return to the broadcast booth…. That fact lead to another milestone as Mitch Naess for the first time swore on the job. As The Ringmaster grabbed Maggot by the hair and began dragging him back to the locker rooms, Pain finally got up and hobbled past us nailing me in the back of the head with a hard forearm as he past (WTF!?!?!). He then jumped on the back of Shady as the Death Row were pummeling Grease Hogg with those clubs near the entrance way. As Shady fell under the weight of Pain, music began blaring over the speakers and The Future Steven Parker ran out and began nailing his opponent for the evening Knuckles. [/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Parker with the momentum and Knuckles having already unleashed a lot of energy in his attack on the Road Killers, Parker continued his assault backing Knuckles quickly towards the ring and finally pushing him into it. Outside of the ring saw the Road Killers finally get the advantage on the now handicapped Shady as the three battled to the back. The Ringmaster finally able to drag the lifeless Maggot by the hair to the entrance, quickly turned around, and gave a hideous laughter that got a nice pop before continuing to drag Maggot to some unknown oblivion. Parker remained on the offense though out mostly. Knuckles got a nice hard clothesline on Parker, but Parker regained the offense soon there after and a Future Shock later we have our second upset in our second match. [B]WINNER: The Future Steven Parker MATCH RATING: D+[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Finally with the mayhem settled, Naess questioned the Crazy Midget Clown Klan about there actions against Maggot, in which Joker replied by grabbing one of Mitch’s nose hairs and gaving it a yank and Hustler burping while lighting another cigar. As the midget clowns tortured Mitch the mystical music of the super ninja began…

Ota showed poise and experience in his attempts to keep the big Samoan off guard and reeling, but it was only a matter of time before the Machine got a good hold of Ota. When he finally did he slapped on a grinding bear hug before turning it into a perfect overhead belly to belly. The Samoan continued to work on Ota, Ota wasn’t without his wiles hitting a nice temple kick and a springboard dropkick, but there was just no stopping the Samoan. The end came when Ota in one of his defensive efforts came off with a springboard splash that was turned into a Samoan Driver. Third match third “ranked” upset. [B]WINNER: Samoan Machine MATCH RATING: D+[/B] [/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]The quite disturbing and graphic words of the rapper known as Ganksta Nip means only one person.. “The Regulator of Cypress Park” Dog Fyte Omar Brown. Street wise and not ring ignorant the big gangsta looks ready and focused. The music stopped and the lights went out. Eerie satanic sounding organ music began as men in robes carrying torches began walking in a line towards the ring. At the end of the progression walked robed and hooded Jay Darkness.

I was extremely happy with this match. Dog Fyte pounded on Darkness, but Darkness wouldn’t stay down long doing “Undertaker” sit ups before coming back with power moves to match Brown’s own. They went back and forth like this a couple times and many thought that Brown was gonna pull it out until Darkness was able to hit that Fade to Black choke slam off the middle turnbuckle out of nowhere for the victory. [B]WINNER: Jay Darkness MATCH RATING: C-[/B] [/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]First out came the technically sound Canadian who has a small fan base of teenage females between the ages of 12-15. He did the whole jog down to the ring slapping hands thing that is the habit of most faces. After Dr. Love slid into the ring the industrial music with jungle sounds in the undertones began. It meant only one person, the bully from Brooklyn, the man who wears a monkey mask just because no one has the balls to tell him he looks ridiculous, the one and only Hell Monkey. As Hell Monkey made his way to the ring the usually distracted Joker & the drunk Hustler, quickly stood up onto the broadcast table stomping and yelling showing there support for the Monkey from the infernal depths.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]The greatest match of the night saw it go back and forth for over 20 minutes. Dr. Love held his own and seemed to have Monkey right where he wanted him with his Canadian Maple leaf (his version of the Texas Cloverleaf) slapped on in the middle of the ring. Monkey was able to make his way to the ropes and walk up them with his hands to break the hold in an impressive show of strength. Monkey ended up scoring the victory with one of his patented Hell Fire Kicks. [B]WINNER: Hell Monkey MATCH RATING: C[/B] [/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]After the victory of Monkey, Joker jumped on Mitch Naess shoulders and began pulling his hair screaming in delight. Hustler popped a bottle of bubbly and began downing the whole bottle. This left the broadcasting booth in complete disarray so there was no real announcement of the next two opponents. That is of course O.K. as Trademark brought his own microphone and was educating the crowd about Excellence Criterion. How they were the personification of superstars… or something of that nature. As for his opponent the One Man Army - Human Arsenal he really didn’t need any introduction as he is one the most known men on the roster and it was by far the biggest pop of the evening.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]We tried to not squash Trademark as we love him here in the OD, but his offense just seemed unbelievable. Not that Arsenal didn’t sell it well just the anticipation of the rebound seemed awkward affecting the flow a little bit. The end came after one of the surges of Arsenal one that Trademark couldn’t withstand that ended with an Ammo Dump. [B]WINNER: Human Arsenal MATCH RATING: C-[/B] [/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Mitch had regained control by about the middle of the last match and had called the end flawlessly. Hustler had pasted out on the announcing booth and Joker was nowhere to be seen. Techno music began with war sounds intermeshed though out meaning the entrance of the Insane Machine. He walked like he wrestled, in a smooth robotic fashion resemblent of Acid though not as polished. Next came out Plague who the fans were into pretty well He came out doing this arm/bat wing motion thing - (Vampiro style! It was pretty cool for those who know what I am talking about. If you don’t my bad).[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"]This was the second best match of the night that saw quick back and forth action having everyone “oohing” and “aahing” throughout. Plague hit the New Jersey Turnpike and everyone thought it was over, but Holland spotted Machine’s leg draped over the bottom rope forcing the termination of the pin attempt. The actual pin attempt came from another termination - a Termination Kick! Insane Machine gaining the victory in a slight upset despite the protest from Plague's internet blogging minions, who actually left their mothers basements and bought a ticket. [B]WINNER: Insane Machine MATCH RATING: C-[/B] [/SIZE] [SIZE="5"][B][U][CENTER]CARD RATING: C-[/CENTER][/U][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]

All three of the broadcasting team welcomed all to the second edition of Free Base in their own way. Mitch did his best to be professional giving a short run down on what tonight holds for us, but he was having a hard time as Joker was making it very difficult. Joker just started screaming at the top of his lungs in excitement before jumping over the table and trying to get at the camera. He was unsuccessful in this, but would not be deterred which left us with a short clown midget hand jumping in and out of the camera shot as Mitch tried to keep his patience. Hustler was more calm as he poured what looked like very cheap wine into a glass, toasted the camera and the masses surrounding the ring, then threw the glass behind his back and downed the bottle. We start the night with a match that we should have already seen. This better not be a sign of things to come. Time restraints my ass, day before the show Dee White Anjil calls up and says he can’t fly on an airplane because then people will know he isn’t a real angel…………. I think the OD is where weirdo’s congregate.

The first of three squash matches although this one lasted a little bit longer then the next two, with Dee White Anjil at least getting some offense in despite the fact that their ring work just didn’t click. It wasn’t much I believe, Frankie’s offense that is, all it was a snap-mare turned into a sitting enziguri. Other then that it was just a showcase of the skills of Bryan Holmes for the uninitiated. The man who now goes by the moniker of Wrestling Machine #3 ended it with a Final Impact. [B]WINNER: Wrestling Machine #3 MATCH RATING: C-[/B] With the opening match finished Mitch moved on with the evening by praising the next competitor as if he was the savior of the universe or some such thing. I mean I told Naess to sell Bach as he is one of our most over and talented workers, but Mitch took it a little to far. Hustler already drunk looked like he was going to add his two cents on the matter of how awesome Bach was, but having broken his headset 5 minutes in to the first show he was given a replacement hand mic that he was holding and talking into upside down. I have no idea where Joker is or was or where he went and I don’t want to know, but Joker was missing and wouldn’t turn up again for another 4 matches yet.

Morty walked down calmly and if you don’t mind “leisurely” with out what would seem a care in the world. He should of cared for his world because the world he knew was about to end, and a whole new world of pain was unleashed. No one had seen Bach act that way or rather fight with such intensity and anger. It took like three minutes and Morty was squashed worst then a ****roach. [B]WINNER: Badass Sammy Bach MATCH RATING: D[/B] Mitch made an out of hand remark about how this was Leisure Suit Morty very first loss in the OD ever, but he should have faith as many more are coming.

[SIZE="7"][CENTER] [B]0-1[/B] [/CENTER][/SIZE] Mitch then looked over at Hustler quite proud of his little joke, but the joke was on him as Hustler was busy standing on his seat and urinating indiscriminately behind him. As he did this he went gold digging, shoving his non-occupied hand up his right nostril and pulling out a winner. I mean this thing was half bloody and at least a inch long. He then casually put the mucus dripping booger behind his ear… to save for later. The next match was the last of our squash matches, and it’s a good thing too because the one guy who is wearing the only ODW T-shirt in the crowd - yawned. Jed High came out first to the whole “duntititdunda duntititdunda duntititdaaa” Star Wars theme. He began walking slowly and methodically to the ring with his hood up over his head. Then out of no where and for who the hell knows the reason, He quickly pulled up his hood, grabbed his fake light saber, pointed at the ring yelling “SAND PEOPLE!!!” and then ran the rest of the way to the squared circle. His opponent for the evening Wrestling Machine #2 came out next giving a short one arm bicep pose pointing to Jed High before sliding into the ring.

Despite claims to the contrary, I do not think the force is strong with this one. Hill picked his spots and delivered them with precision with no care for the welfare of Jed High. I mean he folded that boy like an accordion. He could of gotten the pinfall at least three different times, but chose to lift his head to deliver more pain and punishment. The end came from the second King of the Hill. [B]WINNER: Wrestling Machine #2 MATCH RATING: C[/B] The Natural came out first for the next contest following suit with the whole slapping of the hands of the peeps in the front row thing just like his partner Dr. Love did. The Natural added a twist at the end choosing a young pre-teen female giving her his sunglasses which cause her to deliver a high pitched scream, and shake all over like an epileptic. Grease Hogg came out on his bike, riding it to the ring just like three other members of our 32 man roster. Have we hit a creative barrier before the federation even opened? Maybe we should hire that Russo guy?

Grease Hogg attention seemed distracted from The Natural as if he was awaiting a sneak attack from Death Row. The Natural took advantage of this winning the primary lock up with a go behind and a leg trip. Grease Hogg slightly embarrassed then began to pay attention to his opponent regaining the advantage. It was then that Knuckles and Shady stormed the ring billy clubs in hand. Grease Hogg quickly let The Natural go, and in the middle of the ring stood with a “Bring It” stance glaring at the incoming trouble. Grease Hogg then got a weird ally in The Natural. The opponents for the evening stood back to back watching Death Row and egging them on to enter the ring. The Death Row Riders finally retreated through the crowd due to the unforeseeable fact of the numbers evening. Grease Hogg thanked The Natural slapping him on the back and shaking his hand which The Natural happily and ignorantly accepted. This of course gave the opening for Hogg to pearl harbor The Natural with a couple hard forearms and it was just a Grease Hogg beat down after that. The Natural tried to make some comebacks with a couple flying forearms, but Hogg was to much ending it with a Grease Spot. [B]WINNER: Grease Hogg MATCH RATING: D+[/B] As Mitch is praising The Natural on a hard fought match that just inconveniently went array, Grease Hogg was attacked by a returning through the crowd Shady & Knuckles. The Death Row began to pummel Hogg with those clubs of theirs until Pain ran down the entrance for the save. The two biker gangs finally were able to square off for the first time in the ring despite only one of the four having a match currently. The four men continue to brawl through-out the entrance to Knuckles opponent for tonight Sensational Edd Stone.

Stone just circled the ring for awhile as the brawl in the ring intensified. The Governor and security hit the ring soon there after giving help to Holland in his attempts to break up the may lay, but it was no use. The brawl began to handle itself when Hogg sent Knuckles over the top rope and to the floor almost hitting a surprised Stone.Stone quickly took advantage of the situation the chaos created, with his opponent falling hurt literally at his feet. Stone began to pummel Knuckles with his fist first before finding Knuckles own billy club on the apron, and choking him out with it. The Road Killers then began to double team Shady until finally Holland, Archie, and ODW Security were able to regain some sort of control emptying the ring, and escorting/pushing the warring gang members to the back. Stone by now had graduated to a steel chair nailing Knuckles across the back before placing his head on the steel ring steps, and delivering another hard shot. Stone then rolled Knuckles into the ring where a now returning Holland saw and made the 3 count. [B]WINNER: Sensational Edd Stone MATCH RATING: D+[/B] Before the next match began we were unfortunately able to find Joker. Or well I guess “we” would be Hell Monkey. The infernal ape then had to bring him back to the broadcasting booth (D@MN HIM!). Monkey held Joker far away from his body, with one hand and his head turned the other way as if he was contagious. Mitch requesting information on his whereabouts was told “I am wearing purple socks wanna see?” then told to pi$$ off….. (the writer and Mitch sigh in unison.)

The Disco music started and never stopped. It ruined a good day. It made ears bleed. Somebody please shoot me. One person loved it and that was Retro who danced and jigged and did that stupid arm up move. He danced to the ring, after every successful offense move, and back to the locker rooms after Hash rolled him up in a school boy. [B]WINNER: Harrison Hash MATCH RATING: D[/B] Mitch may have made a big no-no and acknowledge ownership of the OD to the next guy, but if he did so no one heard him anyway. Joker & Hustler had found party hats and had put them on their heads. They had a bag of balloons which either on purpose or in their excitement or both they just kept bursting. They had those blowing noise makers and those hand held popper’s our friends across the Atlantic like to party with. They just made a complete racket. Plus, it drowned out a killer Twiztid tune entitled “Afraid of Me” and that just pi$$ed off everybody.

A very decent match if I don’t say so myself… which I do because it was. Jett and I put on a display of aerial warfare with Jett nailing a spinning leg lariat off the top that sent me to the floor. He followed that up by a corkscrew plancha that rolled my ankle pretty bad. He also reversed a super bomb I had planned hitting a perfect hurricanrana. Enough about him though, I had my moments. One in particular when I nailed my reverse vertical suplex I call the Murder-Go-Round. [B]WINNER: The Ringmaster MATCH RATING: C-[/B] Joey Poison came down to some odd music that didn’t fit him well. I think it may have been Uncle Cracker. If it was I am firing somebody. Of course if ya can’t guess the song that the “Testicularly Fortified” Teddy Powell came out too, then you are not a fan of Boo Bradley (ooooh name drop!).

This match was pretty boring sadly. I mean it wasn’t Buff’s only RAW appearance boring, but it wasn’t too far off. Teddy got the crowd baffled at some of the hip motions he was doing and got Poison a little scared when he came to close. Poison had to carry Powell through the match a little at times it seemed, but not too many fan’s left before Powell hit the Motion Censor if that is what he is still calling it for the win. [B]WINNER: Teddy Powell MATCH RATING: D+[/B] Mitch welcomes the last match of the night, I mean Mitch welcomes us to the Main Event for the evening looking disheveled and in the need of an anxiety pill. Hustler is once again passed out from ingesting an insane amount of alcoholic beverages throughout the night. He was completely gone and was drooling while breathing out of his mouth. This caused little spit bubbles to emanate from his parted lips that Joker just found fascinating. He kept popping them and clapping. P came out first to some unholy wrist cutting music from some band who’s name should never be mentioned. Mainstream came out to no music, but with a mic in his hand. He delivered the first classic mic work of the OD. Somehow in the span of 2 minutes it took for him to walk to the ring he insulted the fans, his opponent, the federation as a whole while putting himself over as the savior of wrestling and the only reason this promotion exists. He sold me.

Mainstream can talk man! He can wrestle too. He started out on the advantage and continued to work over P, so much so that it looked like P was letting him. In fact he was - the freak likes the pain I guess. Mainstream figured this out quite quickly - that P just wasn’t fighting back which angered Mainstream very much. He unleashed this anger onto P which finally caused him to have enough. P showed Mainstream that he had enough by taking complete control of the match. It was obvious that Mainstream was going to go down any time. On the second close two count after a hard shoulder breaker Trademark ran down to ringside and jumped onto the apron. P answered this with a scissors kick to the chin. Trademark would no longer be a factor. P turned around picked up Mainstream and hit what he is now calling “Pain Therapy” [B]WINNER: P MATCH RATING: D+[/B] [CENTER][U][SIZE="5"][B]CARD RATING: D+[/B] [/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] [/SIZE]

Ringmaster, you are off to a great start so far. I love the mix of personalities and characters you have brought together. I do have a personal interest in hoping that you push Maggot to the main event and that at some point (way way way down the road:) ) you give Leisure Suit Morty the Mikey Whipwreck treatment with an out of the blue huge win (it's definately cool and maybe even a bit wierd for me to see some of my alts up there in a dynasty; let me know if there is anything I can do to help pic-wise). Keep up the good work and I'll be keeping an eye on this.

[SIZE="4"]Well there you have it. The first round is in the books and Round 2 is roaring to begin. Before we do this however we have to give a quick glance at where each bracket is, and who must face off against each other on the next Free Base. Also scheduled on the card will be a dark match 15 man battle royal with the majority of the losers in round one (excluding Leisure Suit Morty). BRACKET A #1 - Human Arsenal #9 - Insane Machine #12 - Samoan Machine #4 - Jay Darkness #14 - Maggot #11 - The Future Steven Parker #7 - Hell Monkey #2 - Wrestling Machine #3 BRACKET B #1 - Wrestling Machine #2 #8 - P #12 - Sensational Edd Stone #4 - Testicularly Fortified Teddy Powell #14 - Harrison Hash #6 - Grease Hogg #7 - The Ringmaster #2 - Badass Sammy Bach BATTLE ROYAL PARTICIPATES: Jed High, Mainstream, Shady, Joey Poison, Disco Stud Robbie Retro, The Natural, Amazing Jacob Jett, Trademark, Plague, Super Ninja Fumihiro Ota, Omar Brown, Ronnie V. Pain, Knuckles, Dr. Love, Dee White Anjil [I]THE NEXT FREE BASE WILL HAVE THE ENTIRE SECOND ROUND (BOTH BRACKETS) AS WELL AS THE DARK MATCH BATTLE ROYAL. IF YOU WISH TO PREDICT YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. [/SIZE] [/I]

[QUOTE=Jaded;370185]BRACKET A [B] #1 - Human Arsenal[/B] #16 - Trademark [B]#8 - Plague[/B] #9 - Insane Machine [B] #5 - Super Ninja Fumihiro Ota[/B] #12 - Samoan Machine #4 - Jay Darkness [B]#13 - Dog Fyte Omar Brown[/B] [B]#3 - Ronnie V. Pain[/B] #14 - Maggot #6 - Knuckles [B]#11 - The Future Steven Parker[/B] [B]#7 - Hell Monkey[/B] #10 - Dr. Love [B]#2 - Wrestling Machine #3[/B] #15 - Dee White Anjil BRACKET B [B]#1 - Wrestling Machine #2[/B] #16 - Jed High #8 - P [B]#9 - Mainstream[/B] #5 - Shady [B]#12 - Sensational Edd Stone[/B] #4 - Testicularly Fortified Teddy Powell [B]#13 - Joey Poison[/B] [B]#3 - Disco Stud Robbie Retro[/B] #14 - Harrison Hash #6 - Grease Hogg [B]#11 - The Natural[/B] [B]#7 - The Ringmaster[/B] #10 - Amazing Jacob Jett [B]#2 - Badass Sammy Bach[/B] #15 - Leisure Suit Morty[/QUOTE] 8-8 Jaded. Yeah only five hundred BUT guess what... You are the only one who predicted so your in first place by default!!!! Everybody give it up for Jaded!!! [B][I][SIZE="5"][CENTER]JADED! JADED! JADED! JADED! JADED! JADED! JADED![/CENTER][/SIZE][/I][/B]

[QUOTE=derek_b;370549]Normally I hate diairies that have drafts or with silly backstories... but you've put together a pretty cool roster. A great blend of talents and characters that should really make this fun to read. This has cult diary written all over it. :)[/QUOTE] Yeah normally I hate drafts and dumb backstories too. :D - I appreciate your thoughts man and I am glad you enjoyed.

[QUOTE=brat99;370605]Ringmaster, you are off to a great start so far. I love the mix of personalities and characters you have brought together. I do have a personal interest in hoping that you push Maggot to the main event and that at some point (way way way down the road:) ) you give Leisure Suit Morty the Mikey Whipwreck treatment with an out of the blue huge win (it's definately cool and maybe even a bit wierd for me to see some of my alts up there in a dynasty; let me know if there is anything I can do to help pic-wise). Keep up the good work and I'll be keeping an eye on this.[/QUOTE] I must admit when I saw that you had given the OD a perusal I wet myself and was like "Oh gawd, he is gonna hate it and be pissed his work is being used for this waste of time and space"........................... ok ok ok no I didn't but I was REAL psyched that you found it cool. Maggot is going to be my personal beat down dummy so live with it. :p As for Morty... way way way down the line I see that definitely happening. Thanks for reading man.

Well, looks like I have a title to retain :) [B]#1 - Human Arsenal[/B] #9 - Insane Machine [B]#12 - Samoan Machine[/B] #4 - Jay Darkness #14 - Maggot [B]#11 - The Future Steven Parker[/B] [B]#7 - Hell Monkey[/B] #2 - Wrestling Machine #3 BRACKET B [B]#1 - Wrestling Machine #2[/B] #8 - P #12 - Sensational Edd Stone [B]#4 - Testicularly Fortified Teddy Powell[/B] [B]#14 - Harrison Hash[/B] #6 - Grease Hogg #7 - The Ringmaster [B]#2 - Badass Sammy Bach[/B] BATTLE ROYAL PARTICIPATES: Jed High, Mainstream, Shady, Joey Poison, Disco Stud Robbie Retro, The Natural, Amazing Jacob Jett, Trademark, Plague, Super Ninja Fumihiro Ota, Omar Brown, Ronnie V. Pain, Knuckles, Dr. Love, Dee White Anjil - [B]Leisure Suit Morty[/B]. I know he's not actually IN the match, but I think he nails Jed High, steals his costume, and goes on to win. :)

[SIZE="4"][CENTER][U] [B]dark match battle royal[/B] [/U][/CENTER] Before the actual DVD taping of Free Base the home crowd were entertained with a battle royal to get their blood flowing for round two of the Empire Title Tournament. The first 10 eliminations in order were as follows: Disco Studd Robbie Retro, Jed High, Ronnie V. Pain, Knuckles, Shady, Dee White Anjil, The Natural, Trademark, Amazing Jacob Jett, Dr. Love leaving as the.. [B]FINAL FIVE:[/B] Joey Poison, Omar Brown, Mainstream, Plague, Super Ninja Fumihiro Ota
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Joey was the first to go out of the final five after a perfectly placed double super kick by the combo of Ota & Plague. Ota then turned on Plague, and as they battled they both were dumped over the top by a sneaky Mainstream. The final two saw the “Regulator of Cypress Park” Omar Brown dominate and destroy Mainstream pounding on him relentlessly. He finally ended it with a gorilla press slam on Mainstream and dumping him to the floor. [B]WINNER: “Regulator of Cypress Park” Omar Brown MATCH RATING: D+[/B]

Before he begins Mitch grabs Hustler’s bottle of whatever liquor he is drinking this evening, looks like weak whiskey, and takes a long draw. Shaking it off Naess hands back the bottle and welcomes all to the third edition of Free Base. Hustler starts yelling at Naess in a weird combination of slurring broken English and slurring broken gobbledygook for stealing his beverage. Joker opens his mouth in shock at Naess actions before joining in on the berating of Mitch. He then hops off his chair, walks behind Naess, and pulls on the back of Naess seat sending Mitch falling over backwards with his headset flying. Hustler quickly jumps up onto the broadcast table and comes off with a flying elbow on Mitch. With the booth in complete chaos there were of course no ring introductions for the first match. All that could be heard was an occasional swear word in the distance and the muffled sounds of a midget clown beat down.

The match was what everyone expected it to be. Parker was schooling Maggot really showing Wilson that he could not hang with him, and there is no place for his slipknot loving ass in the FUTURE of the OD. The end came when Parker nailed Maggot with his Future Shock flipping piledriver. [B]WINNER: The Future Steven Parker MATCH RATING: D[/B] After Parker picked up the win and did his climbing to the middle turnbuckle with his head up and to the side thing (think The Rock when he used to climb to the middle), he left the ringside area to a surprising reaction of affection from the crowd. The camera goes back to the booth where one man is missing and the two that remain mean’s that we are in for a long long night. [I][CENTER]A message scrolls across the bottom of the screen that reads: Due to unforeseen circumstances Mr. Mitch Naess has been rushed to the hospital for medical attention. His recovery is expected to be swift though his return is undetermined.[/CENTER][/I] The sounds of a motorbike raring up means it was time for the next match and the entrance of Grease Hogg. Joker of course introduced him as “Corn Dog“, but it doesn’t really matter.

This match started out like Grease Hogg’s last match ended. Hogg came in testing the ropes a little, before offering his hand to Hash. Hash refused to accept the offer of sportsmanship shaking his head “no”. Then circling Grease Hogg, Harrison continuingly and lightly, hit his own biceps with his alternate palms in a combination of angst and unreleased energy. [SIZE="4"][I](Why do they do that? If that sentence doesn’t read well or something, do it, hit yourself in the biceps with your palms… you seen em’ do that. What for? Ric Flair has done it in every match since 1972. He circles before the lock up hitting himself in the opposite biceps with his palms. WHY!?!?!? I WANNA KNOW! Somebody knows, one of you know… educate a mofo why don’tcha…… Where were we?)[/I][/SIZE]
[CENTER][SIZE="5"] [B]We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties… Please Stand By….[/B] [/SIZE][/CENTER] The camera comes back to the action with Grease Hogg having Hash in a headlock. Grease Hogg continues to dominate Hash for a couple minutes until the distinguishable voice of Lemmy and the incredible rifts of the band Motorhead begin to sound throughout the arena. That means that the Death Row Riders were on their way, and they didn’t disappoint. Knuckles & Shady rushed the ring and began to pummel Grease Hogg with their wooden clubs. Hash may like to chew on bamboo, but he isn’t retarded. He quickly jumped through the middle rope to the floor letting the DRR have their way. Death Row are able to beat Hogg down pretty good until Pain was able to hit the ring and chase off Death Row. Knuckles & Shady jumped the barrier and headed into the crowd as before, but this time Pain gave chase. If Pain caught his prey is unknown, but it is known that Hash took advantage of the Riders attack quickly sliding into the ring and nailing a Century Suplex. [B]WINNER: Harrison Hash MATCH RATING: D+[/B] (meanwhile back at the broadcasting booth) JOKER: “OOOOH AND PANDA F!$K&R GETS THE WIN BY HITTING THAT MOVE THAT HE DOES. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! “ HUSTLER: “im fink it is time to CELLUBERATE!!!” Hustler then downs a bottle of gin. A bottle…. The entire bottle.

This match was similar to Jay Darkness last match. You know the whole “gets a major beat down but never stops sitting up and coming back in slow motion, to get beat down again” - which tells me that maybe that is all I am going get out of him (Hey it has worked for Mark for like two freakin’ decades). Unfortunately these two didn’t click well though. I don’t think the skilled Samoan was used to his opponent not selling his patented moves such as his variety of suplexes. It really didn’t matter, after the 5 Samoan Driver’s I don’t think even Yahweh would be moving. [B]WINNER: Samoan Machine MATCH RATING: D+[/B] I got to give credit to the little guy. He was trying! And he seemed to be enjoying himself, at least that is what I got from that sheepish grin on his face. Joker had once again completely disappeared leaving Hustler to… announce?… by his lonesome… HUSTLER: “And…. de guy who got the pin-victory- win ( it was a kind of combination of all three sounding like pen-tory-wee) is the big Hawaii *hiccup* RHINO KID TOMA THE BRAVE!!!!!!” Hustler eyes then quickly rolled into the back of his head, he began to sway back and forth, and then his face went SPLAT pretty hard too - onto the broadcast table.

Well this match… sucked. Edd Stone looked tired he needs to stop having those late night parties…. No he doesn’t Edd Stone parties rule I met my 4th wife at one. Teddy Powell looked….. Untalented. I don’t care I like him and I put him over here with the Censor. [B]WINNER: Teddy Powell MATCH RATING: D[/B] The cameraman as trained then goes back to the broadcasting booth where…… Hustler’s snores… and then begins sucking his thumb. The war anthem of Insane Machine begins…

The night so far has been a complete crapfest as far as wrestling is concerned WE ADMIT IT ALRIGHT CHRIST LEAVE IT BE! Until Now! All those fans throughout the arena….. Well those who were left, were in for a treat as the first match of four that didn’t want to make me cry took place. Arsenal and Machine put on a classic of chain wrestling. The entire ring was utilized as the Machine (the Insane One) and the former Machine (the Wrestling One) put on a clinic. Good match that ended when Arsenal nailed his Ammo Dump Japanese brain buster - off the middle turnbuckle. [B]WINNER: Human Arsenal MATCH RATING: C[/B] The camera shoots back to the broadcast booth for some unholy reason and a unknown pip squeek of a man comes into the shot and sits down next to Hustler. The poor kid can’t be older then 20 and is shaking all over visibly with nerves. UNKNOWN ODW INTERN: “The… next… match… is…. Hell Monkey…. Taking… on… Wrestling Machine #3.… um… ah please enjoy……….. the match…. Um.. To the ring please.. Ah now…”

The Booking Team (Archie Judge, Mitch Naess, Joey Poison, Steven Parker, Bryan Holmes) with a unanimous vote wished this to be the main event. I said NAH! Me and Bach should handle it… I have become Jeff Jarrett. I should have listen to them because these two put on the best match in the short history of the OD. These two had great chemistry and it showed in their ring work. Monkey delivered the hardest strikes he could muster - and that’s hard - but Holmes answered with his own. The match seemed a stalemate until The Ringmaster (yeah that cool mofo) ran to ringside ruining a solid match with interference. The Ringmaster began to circle the ring and grabbed a chair which Holmes noticed. With Holmes distracted Monkey nailed him with a chop block. The Ringmaster then jumped onto the apron and nailed Holmes in the back with the chair. I then picked him up and held the chair in front of his face which in turn Monkey then nailed with a Hell Fire Kick [B]WINNER: Hell Monkey MATCH RATING: B-[/B]

One of the next competitor’s and partner to the current victim of the Dark Carnival ran to his partners aid. Each member of the Dark Carnival had a different approach to Wrestling Machine #2 sliding into the ring though. The Ringmaster made a quick exit back to the floor and kept going to the locker rooms. Hell Monkey rushed Hill, but Hill took the advantage backing Monkey into the turnbuckles with hard punches and forearm shots. That was until Hill opponent for the night P came up from behind and nailed him with a hard running shoulder ram to the kidneys. The odd duo of the Infernal Monkey and the Suicidal (we hope) P double teamed Hill for a short time. As P picked up Hill and held him for a Hell Fire Kick from Monkey, Hill fell to his knees forcing P to take the shot hard to the cheek bone. Hill quickly got up and clotheslined Monkey over the top rope before turning around and nailing P with a King of the Hill [B]WINNER: Wrestling Machine #2 MATCH RATING: C-[/B] The camera goes back up to the broadcasting booth where the Intern remains sitting there his nerves not diminished with Hustler now laying spread eagle across the table. INTERN: “…. Our.. Main…. Event.. for tonight….” Out of no where the intern is slammed in the back of the head with a chair. Mitch Naess to a roar from the crowd pushes the unconscious kid out of his seat and sits down. Naess has a huge bandage wrapped around his head but he is not deterred. He introduces the next two men and calls the match flawlessly and professionally.

A solid contest. I got a couple “I told you so’s” about Monkey/Machine #3 being better, from Holmes & Parker who I hope then felt vindicated. Bach & I went back and forth for awhile until I was able to get Bach in position for the Murder-Go-Round. I picked him up and almost got him over, however Bach began to kick his feet forcing me to lose control. Bach fell forward onto his feet with my head now in HIS arm. He then nailed me with a nice inverted DDT. He rolled me up and just in case propped his legs onto the middle rope unbeknownst to Holland. [B]WINNER: Badass Sammy Bach MATCH RATING: C+[/B] [CENTER][U][SIZE="5"] [B]CARD RATING: C[/B] [/SIZE][/U][/CENTER]

[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Oh I see how it is. We get out of the offices for a couple business day’s on a promotional tour and the OD gets absolutely no love about the third show. That’s ok… we are used to being overlooked. Now lets see the scheduled matchups for the last Free Base of February and where the tournament to declare the first Empire Champion stands. [U]COMPLETE CARD FOR FREE BASE[/U] BRACKET A #1 Human Arsenal #12 Samoan Machine #11 The Future Steven Parker #7 Hell Monkey BRACKET B #2 Wrestling Machine #2 #4 Testicularly Fortified Teddy Powell #14 Harrison Hash #2 Badass Sammy Bach OTHER SCHEDULE SINGLE MATCHES Robbie Retro vs. Jay Darkness P vs. Joey Poison Dee White Anjil vs. Jed High Super Ninja Fumihiro Ota vs. Leisure Suit Morty AN INTRODUCTION TO THE TAG DIVISION Can-Am Blondes vs. Excellence Criterion vs. Amazing Sensation * - [I]the OD is not for the casual fan. We inform our fan base of the going on and the going outs, and unfortunately Wrestling Machine #2 aka Brent Hill has signed a written contract with our “friends” up north. Therefore, the original finish of the Wrestling Machine #2 vs. Testicularly Fortified Teddy Powell has been scrapped for an alternative. That said if you choose to predict and you bold the name Wrestling Machine #2.…. you need glasses……. or a lobotomy. IF YOU WISH TO PREDICT YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO AND IF YOU DON’T…GO ASK JADED!!![/I] We here at the OD are also proud to announce that the previously unnamed super card at the end of February has been titled. Get ready fans of the OD for THE BEST DAMN WRESTLING EVENT PERIOD![/SIZE][/B]

Yeah, this is kind of different and fun! Nicely written, although the font kind of makes my eyes squint! COMPLETE CARD FOR FREE BASE BRACKET A [B]#1 Human Arsenal[/B] #12 Samoan Machine [B]#11 The Future Steven Parker[/B] #7 Hell Monkey BRACKET B #2 Wrestling Machine #2 [B]#4 Testicularly Fortified Teddy Powell[/B] #14 Harrison Hash [B]#2 Badass Sammy Bach[/B] OTHER SCHEDULE SINGLE MATCHES Robbie Retro vs. [B]Jay Darkness[/B] [B]P [/B]vs. Joey Poison [B]Dee White Anjil[/B] vs. Jed High [B]Super Ninja Fumihiro Ota [/B]vs. Leisure Suit Morty AN INTRODUCTION TO THE TAG DIVISION [B]Can-Am Blondes [/B]vs. Excellence Criterion vs. Amazing Sensation

[QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;372688]Yeah, this is kind of different and fun! Nicely written, although the font kind of makes my eyes squint! [/QUOTE] Thanks for reading man! Different is exactly what I am going for. Or Chaos. Whichever. - As for the font I will see what I can do. What is it that makes ya eyes go all Asian? Is the bolding? I can try taking the bold off and knocking the size up a tad. Anyone else having any kinda problems with this? When I posted the next show (its about halfway done - and it is kinda messed up you'll see what I mean) - I will mess with the font see if anything else looks good.

I think just lopping off the bold will be enough to make the words a bit more 'seperated' from each other. They look a bit squished to me but I stuck with it because this alternate slant is really very interesting. I'm not a fan of this 'juggalo' business but your ides are working so I'll be keeping tabs on this :)

[QUOTE=theringmaster;372738]Thanks for reading man! Different is exactly what I am going for. Or Chaos. Whichever. - As for the font I will see what I can do. What is it that makes ya eyes go all Asian? Is the bolding? I can try taking the bold off and knocking the size up a tad. Anyone else having any kinda problems with this? When I posted the next show (its about halfway done - and it is kinda messed up you'll see what I mean) - I will mess with the font see if anything else looks good.[/QUOTE] I think it's the bold that's causing it. It just seems to jump off the white background a bit much and is a bit close together, therefore hard to read. But I'm sticking with it because I'm enjoying the dynasty. :)

Archived