Need Help With Product

Ok i didnt want to waste a thread with this so im sorry about it but i thought i had it figured out but i dont. Ok im playing as Dragon Gate with the T-Zone mod and i dont want to mess with gimmicks or people turning to faces or heels but im still getting someone being stale or needing something to freshen his character up. This is my current product. Traditional: Low Mainstream: Low Comedy: None Cult: None Risque: None Modern: None Realism: Key Feature Hyper Realism: Low Hardcore: None Lucha Libre: Medium Pure: Medium Daredevil: None no women wrestling, t&a levels or face/heel divide. Can someone help me out please.

Gimmicks getting stale has nothing to do with your product (I think). It just means that the novelty of the gimmick has worn out, and you need to change it. It doesn't mean anything's wrong, but it does mean that unless you change the gimmick, that worker's segments will suffer. You're doing nothing wrong, except maybe refusing to change the gimmick. It's just a normal part of the game. And if you mean that you don't want to bother with gimmicks and allignment at all, I think you're out of luck. Like I said, it's a normal part of the game. Of course, I could be wrong...

[QUOTE=Akki;370723]Gimmicks getting stale has nothing to do with your product (I think).[/QUOTE] Almost nothing. In four and a half year using Ring of Fire I've never had anyone need a gimmick or alignment change. At the same time virtually all gimmicks rate F or F- on the scale, and I presume that's product. By and large, though, if gimmicks matter to your product I imagine they get stale the same way.

Archived