Total Nonstop Action Wrestling 2005: The past, the present and the future!

This is my first dynasty here in the Grey Dog Software Forum, and I hope I can continue with that! As you can see I'm not american or english, but I'm italian and I'm not very good with backstories/backgrounds... But I do not think that a nice background is so important for this diary! And now... let's start! During the first week of January Micah Stanford takes the control of the new reality of pro-wrestling... the Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, who is runs by Panda Energy's headmaster Dixie Carter. The roster is composed of legends and rising stars, which are in competition for the domination of the promotion. TNA was formed in 2002 as an alternative to the WWE and thanks to the stars acquired over the years has become a great promotion. Now the TNA has become a promotion that delight audiences with its great athletes and legends! [B]Roster[/B] AJ Styles [B]TNA X-DIVISION CHAMPION[/B] Alex Shelley Apolo Austin Aries BG James Bobby Roode Brother Ray Brother Devon Cassidy Riley Chris Harris [B]TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION WITH JAMES STORM[/B] Chris Sabin Christian Cage Christopher Daniels Elix Skipper Eric Young James Storm [B]TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION WITH CHRIS HARRIS[/B] Jay Lethal Jeff Hardy Jeff Jarrett [B]NWA-TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION[/B] Jerry Lynn Johnny Devine Matt Bentley Mikey Batts Monty Brown Petey Williams PJ Polaco Raven Rhino Roderick Strong Ron Killings Sabu Samoa Joe Sean Waltman Shark Boy Shocker Simon Diamond Sonjay Dutt Sonny Siaki [B]Announcers and Colour Commentators[/B] Armando Quintero (Spanish) Bert Prentice Don West Jack Melendez Jeff Hammond Jeremy Borash Larry Zbiszko Mike Tenay

[B][I][U][COLOR="Blue"]TNA IMPACT PREVIEW[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B] [IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/tnaimpactspike.gif[/IMG] [I]This is what happens in the incredible first edition of TNA Impact, from the Civic Coliseum: Micah Stanford has decreed Team 3D challenger to the first couple of songs by America's Most Wanted, and the team made up of Ray and Devon is called upon to demonstrate its value against BG James and Ron Killings, 3 Live Kru, which certainly will not defeat very easily. There will be the match that will appoint the next challenger to the X-Division title held by AJ Styles and tackle the "Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe and a member of Motorcity Machine Guns, Chris Sabin, a multi X Division Champion. The winner will face the 'X-Division Champion next week! And about AJ Styles ... The Phenomenal will be called upon to defend his beloved belt against "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy, who had already fought during the 2nd Anniversary show TNA, in a match which ended in no contest. Jeff will be to win the belt held by AJ Styles? And finally talking about a huge Main Event, which will appoint the Number One Contender to the world title held by "The King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett. Indeed the ring onto a collision course deep "The Human Cancer" Raven and "Captain Charisma" Christian Cage in a thrilling House of Fun Match. Match wonderful, wonderful names and action guaranteed by myself! I invite you to follow with passion TNA Impact![/I] [B]QUICK PICKS[/B] Alex Shelley vs Austin Aries 3 Live Kru vs Team 3D Chris Sabin vs "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe - Winner gets a shot for the TNA X Title [B]X-Division Championship Match:[/B] "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles defends against "The Carismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy [B]House of Fun Match:[/B] "Captain Charisma" Christian Cage vs "The Human Cancer" Raven - Winner gets a shot for the NWA/TNA World Heavyweight Championship

[COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Verdana"]Welcome friends of sports TNA to this fantastic first edition of TNA Impact. A video summarizes the history of this fantastic promotion and video offers us a question: Will finally consecrate to the TNA as a major? The commentators Mike Tenay and Don West welcome us their location Commentary, riassumendoci the fantastic card tonight: X-Division Championship: AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy Samoa Joe vs. Chris Sabin 3 Live Kru vs. Team 3D House of Fun Match: Christian Cage vs. Raven The fantastic pyros explode, here in the great Civic Coliseum, and are immediately ready for 'action, because you get here is nothing less than Christian Cage![/FONT][/COLOR] [IMG]http://th111.photobucket.com/albums/n151/cenawwechamp333/christian%[/IMG] [IMG]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii186/MCMachineGun/EWR/C%20Pictures/Christian_Cage.jpg[/IMG] CC: What general public that there is this evening! For me it will be a pleasure to perform in front of you, but this is not safe! Tonight GM Micah Stanford gave me a great opportunity and so today address an opponent very controversial, very strange, whose name is Raven. They told me that his nickname is The Human Cancer, and when the 'I knew I was really worried! Raven is much more 'expert me, and I think properly exploit its opportunities against me! But now are not here to talk about Raven, because he will think more 'late ... Are here to speak of 'NWA World Champion: "The King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett, who with his misconduct can easily get the upper hand on everyone. But with me it is not the same thing dear Jeff Jarrett, because if I address you, you and you will be the absolute end. So tonight address The Human Cancer Raven in a House of Fun Match, and then go to 'assault on your ****ing title, dear Jeff Jarrett! [IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/JeanCloude86/RavenWWE2001.jpg?t=1202645129[/IMG] But beware! In 'Impact Zone echoes a familiar theme! And 'Raven who arrives with his singapore cane in hand, which leaves no presage anything good! Mixed reaction from the public for this great legend of Sports Entertainment, which seems to enjoy the favours of the public, despite tonight before has a sacred monster as Christian Cage. Raven takes the microphone from the hands of Christian Cage, and Canadian non appreciates. RA: Boy ... I believe you me is a little underestimating. The fact is that I am able to send all 'only hospital with a stroke of my Singapore Cane ... Will be enough for only one and you would be the end. Tonight you are invited to my home games ... Game violent, sadistic and leaving little room all 'imagination. Christian Cage, for you tonight will be the end, and the next PPV will go all 'assault of' NWA World Title Jeff Jarrett. See you later! [B]RATINGS: B + [/B] [IMG]http://th172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/A%20Images/th_Austin_Aries4.jpg[/IMG][B]VS[/B][IMG]http://th45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/Foughtonetwothree/th_Jack_Evans2.jpg[/IMG] [B] Austin Aries vs. Alex Shelley [/B] After the break we are on the ring, because we are ready to see some action X-Division, with these two great athletes who come face to face on the ring. Both before shaking hands as a sign of respect and finally begin the contention. Locating clinch to start with a series of highly technical maneuvers that will delight the public. Shelley is the first to take 'initiative and Aries hits with a good Enziguri Kick! 1 ... 2 ... No! Aries is resumed and striking his opponent with a series of gomitate, which are barcollare Alex Shelley! Aries is now ready to strike duty to his opponent and does so with a good Big Boot! 1 ... 2 ... Shelley you save! L 'action is certainly not lacking this evening and continue for about two 7 / 8 minutes. At the end Alex Shelley is at the mercy of much more 'expert Austin Aries, with the combination Pendolum Elbow/Brainbuster/450 ° Splash puts an end to the games! The victory goes to Austin Aries in a form incredible! Who knows if it has a shot at 'X-Division Title ... [B]AUSTIN ARIES D. ALEX SHELLEY IN 8 MINUTES RATINGS: C + [/B]

Archived