Possible to become big operating only in the UK?

Is it possible to become rated as BIG if you're only operating in the UK? I just wondered if there's even enough presence there for it to be possible. Say I was BCF and had maintain strength throughout the UK and, over time, built each city within the region up as much as possible, would I achieve a higher status within the MMA world? Or, is the UK market too small. Would you need to branch out into Europe or the US in order to reach that size. I've managed to get from small to medium with BCF. How big would you need to be in order to ink a PPV or TV deal within the UK?

Stickings strickly to UK venues, I have only been able to get up to Medium. And the only PPV in the UK is a Medium PPV so you likely have to be at least Big to get a PPV deal. I'm sure its possible i'm going to try again but I just went bankrupt after i got halfway through medium in this game.... On a side note I started my own org afterwards, the XCC, in Atlantic City, NJ USA and already have it up to Big in like 3 or 4 months from Tiny. Only times I've blown up BCF is if i had a lot of shows in the US or Japan. But maybe thats appropriate because look at worldwide MMA...the only 2 places that MMA is blown up is US, Japan, and maybe Brasil.

lol, my finances were -$199,000 so i went into the editor and changed it to 0 to give myself a chance. i'm not at medium yet though. would have hoped to get some kind of ppv or tv deal, like the cage rage shows in the uk. they fill the wembley arena, which i think is around 4,000 attendance. plus, they are shown on sky sports and cage warriors is shown on the wrestling channel.

Archived