Big Camera Problem

jamck

I bought the Kodak easyshare C763.I bought it because I have a wrestling league and I want to take videos the problem is the Kodak only views videos in Quicktime and not in Windows Media Player so I can't put it in Windows Movie Maker.Can u tell me if there is some way I can convert it into a WMP file or is there a free program I can use to make videos using Quick time files?

[QUOTE=jamck;375315]I bought the Kodak easyshare C763.I bought it because I have a wrestling league and I want to take videos the problem is the Kodak only views videos in Quicktime and not in Windows Media Player so I can't put it in Windows Movie Maker.Can u tell me if there is some way I can convert it into a WMP file or is there a free program I can use to make videos using Quick time files?[/QUOTE] I haven't used WMM in a long time, but you may be able to just hook your camera up to the computer and instead of using the Kodak software, use WMM to capture the video from the device.

[quote=i effin rule;375319]I haven't used WMM in a long time, but you may be able to just hook your camera up to the computer and instead of using the Kodak software, use WMM to capture the video from the device.[/quote] Well actually I have another program on my pc called NTI home video maker and when I tried it a few minutes ago it worked so the problem solved it self kinda

Archived