Schedule several events at once?

Is it possible to schedule several future events at once? I'm only given the option to update my current event, instead of add a new one to the schedule. A real life example would be that the UFC just finished UFC 81 a couple of weeks ago, and they already have the card planned out for UFC 82(March 1st), UFC 83 (April 19th) and UFC 84 (May 24th.)

No, it's not possible. For gameplay reasons, being able to book multiple events one after the other would lead to the game becoming unbalanced. As fighters can only accept one fight and then train for that, being able to book multiple events would mean you'd effectively lock a LOT of fighters into matches over a long period of time. So anyone who wasn't exclusive to you would be essentially exclusive because you could take advantage of that to book them into fights well ahead of time.

Not really. You'd still have to make sure you had all the exclusive contracts in the first place and then it becomes a moot point as you it would make more sense to wait til closer to the time to book the matches. Since you have no need to book so far ahead, there wouldn't be any point in doing so. You'd gain nothing except to have booked it already... giving you months more in which to possibly have to disappoint the fans in case something were to happen to the fighters involved.

Might be nice but I'm not sure it would actually add anything useful except to perhaps helpyou organise yourself a little bit. I keep notepad open to take some notes in. Helps me organise my main events cos it's a real pain trying to make sure I've got enough big fights to keep going. I'm a small company that's risen up to enormous but I don't have any real star workers. My biggest "name" is Marcus Speed... yeah. :cool:

Archived