Apparently there's only a Double Stoppage finish, as far as I can tell. Possibly it'd be available for matches with stoppage listed as a possible finish, otherwise you'd have to simulate with a submission/knock out finish. Afraid I've never looked to book a match with that finish, so I can't say for sure.

[QUOTE=Eisen-verse;375524]I know that Stoppage is a way that a match can end, however, how do you book it? I don't see it as an option like pinfall, submission, DQ, etc. Thank you![/QUOTE] it is an option. Remember when Austin "passed out" from blood loss in his match with Bret and Shamrock awarded the match to Bret? That's what it is. When you stop the match due to too much loss of blood. Happens all the the time in sports like boxing, MMA etc. You can use it for whatever, but personally, I'd only use something like this for major storylines or if I was running a promotion with high hyper realism.

[QUOTE] it is an option. Remember when Austin "passed out" from blood loss in his match with Bret and Shamrock awarded the match to Bret? That's what it is. When you stop the match due to too much loss of blood. Happens all the the time in sports like boxing, MMA etc. You can use it for whatever, but personally, I'd only use something like this for major storylines or if I was running a promotion with high hyper realism.[/QUOTE] I totally remember that! How do you simulate that in this game though?

I guess a relatively recent example of a Double Stoppage was the World Title match between Rey Mysterio and Sabu at One Night Stand. The doctor came out and stopped the match. About a year before that, the Edge vs Matt Hardy finish at SummerSlam might have been a Stoppage, though Edge was awarded the match, and it would probably just be simulated by a KO.

[QUOTE=Gypsumstack;376025]Or for a match that never actually makes actually starts because no one ever made it into the ring.[/QUOTE] Would you even make that a match? Other than if you need to fill advance booking requirements, I mean. Otherwise, that's a just an attack angle of something.

Archived