Worker Quick Editor

Working on making my first mod and am just using the quick editor until I get a better feel of things. My question is is there a list of the definitions for the different roles available under the personal data section of the editor?

[QUOTE=Tater;375662]Working on making my first mod and am just using the quick editor until I get a better feel of things. My question is is there a list of the definitions for the different roles available under the personal data section of the editor?[/QUOTE] why would you need a list of definitions? It's all pretty self explanatory.. former steroid users are people who no longer take steriods but used to. steroid users are for people who actively use steriods religious is for people who are religious and use that to determine what they will do or not do in wrestling. law problems are for people who have issues with breaking the law drug problems are for people with addictions to drugs (pot doesn't count as pot doesn't kill and in game, setting someone to drug use; they usually die within the first few years) drinking problems are for people who have issues with alcohol. Like Scott Hall. like I said, it's self explanatory.

Archived