A Question for Adam or maybe anyone else... I did an autoclicker game where I simulated 2 full years to look at the game world. First the normal stuff happened, both TCW and SWF fell to cult and NOTBPW went Global. Next I disabled the War pact for TCW and SWF. I started everything with the same economy/industry low and rising both times. But this time TCW and SWF are both global along with NOTBPW. Is this just random chance or does disabling that mean anything that would help them rise? Also SOTBPW went National which I have never seen

It might be the rising trend for the industries. I've noticed that SWF and TCW have an easier time when the industry is low and rising. I think it's because with a lower industry level, people don't expect as high quality matches right off the bat, so this gives time for SWF and TCW to get rolling. After a couple months SWF and TCW start producing quality shows which I would imagine fits in nicely with the rising trend in the industry. I don't think the War feature does anything about that because both companies use a lot of written contracts anyway. As for SOTBPW, look at their show histories. I imagine what happened is that two main event workers had good chemistry and the AI grinded out high quality matches to get them an overness boost. The AI tends to grind the same matches over and over again, so if it happened to get good chemistry in the grind, SOTBPW could easily become dominant, or any other promotion for that matter.

It probably helped, but SWF and TCW can survive sometimes otherwise. Got one game going where SWF got back to national after a couple months at Cult. Another time TCW was doing great... until they jobbed the title off of Cornell and to "The Icon of Insanity" Henry Lee, who produced solid C- Main Events for them until they fell to cult. And I have seen SOTBPW rise to National.

Archived