WWF - All In The Family

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/WWFNG.png[/IMG] Bribery Scandal Rocks The WWF[/CENTER][/B] [RIGHT] Monday 1st October, 1993[/RIGHT] Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the newly launched WWF.com. It is a shame that our first feature shows one of our company’s most senior officials in such a bad light. Jack Tunney, president of the WWF, has been suspended indefinitely from his duties after being implicated in a bribery scandal by the Steiner Brothers. The Michigan-born siblings claimed to see Tunney acting suspiciously before receiving a payment from “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase, shortly before Tunney announced that the tag team title match between the Steiners and the Quebecers at No Mercy would be changed to a triangle tag team match. Tunney was interrogated by WWF officials, and confirmed that he had accepted a financial incentive that had influenced his decision making – in layman’s terms, he’d taken a bribe. The president of the WWF was immediately relieved of his matchmaking powers, and his place as head of the company has been taken on an interim basis by the WWF’s vice-president in charge of International relations, James Casey. Mr Casey has promised to be at Monday Night Raw tonight, where he will address the issue of the tag team title match set for the Federation’s next pay per view. * [B] Monday Night Raw Preview[/B] Mr Perfect and Randy Savage vs. “Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase and Bam Bam Bigelow The Undefeated Tatanka vs. Ludvig Borga The Bushwhackers vs. WWF Tag Champions The Quebecers Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon vs. Bastion Booger Jim Neidhart vs. Jerry Lawler The Undertaker vs. Giant Gonzales The Steiner Brothers vs. The Heavenly Bodies And Bret Hart will introduce the latest WWF Superstar! [I]OOC: Obviously I'm using [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22329"]DocStevens' excellent 1993 mod[/URL]. I've changed things slightly so that Raw is 2 hours, and Johnny Polo is an active wrestler. Otherwise, it's pretty much the same as it was back then. I've even got Shawn Michaels injured so I can't go out and have Shawn/Bret A* matches right off the bat. Show writeups will follow the standard wwe.com template so will be fairly short, but I'll add details where necessary for important angles etc.[/I]

[B]Mr Perfect and Randy Savage[/B] vs. “Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase and Bam Bam Bigelow [B]Tatanka[/B] vs. Ludvig Borga The Bushwhackers vs. [B]The Quebecers[/B] [B] Razor Ramon [/B]vs. Bastion Booger Jim Neidhart vs. [B]Jerry Lawler[/B] [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs. Giant Gonzales [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] vs. The Heavenly Bodies

Mr Perfect and Randy Savage vs. [B]Ted Dibiase and Bam Bam Bigelow[/B] The Undefeated [B]Tatanka[/B] vs. Ludvig Borga [B]The Bushwhackers[/B] vs. WWF Tag Champions The Quebecers Intercontinental Champion [B]Razor Ramon[/B] vs. Bastion Booger Jim Neidhart vs. [B]Jerry Lawler[/B] T[B]he Undertaker[/B] vs. Giant Gonzales [B]The Steiner Brothers [/B]vs. The Heavenly Bodies

[B]Mr Perfect and Randy Savage [/B]vs. “Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase and Bam Bam Bigelow [B]The Undefeated Tatanka[/B] vs. Ludvig Borga The Bushwhackers vs. [B]WWF Tag Champions The Quebecers[/B] [B]Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon [/B]vs. Bastion Booger Jim Neidhart vs. [B]Jerry Lawler[/B] [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs. Giant Gonzales [B]The Steiner Brothers[/B] vs. The Heavenly Bodies And Bret Hart will introduce the latest WWF Superstar![B]Lex luger[/B]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/WWF_Monday_Night_RAW.jpg[/IMG] Monday Night Raw Monday 1st October 1993 Live from Hartford Civic Center, CT – 15,000 sell out![/CENTER] Monday Night Raw kicked off with new Intercontinental champion Razor Ramon making his first defence against Bastion Booger, who seemed to have rubbed engine oil through his hair in an attempt to smarten himself up for his big match. Ramon is no stranger to greased hair, though, and despite Harvey Wippleman’s annoying presence at ringside, was able to finish Booger off with a Razor’s Edge once Booger ran out of steam. Next up were the Steiner Brothers, who appeared furious about Money Inc’s attempts to get involved in the title match at No Mercy. They made short work of The Heavenly Bodies, but their reward was an announcement by interim President that Tunney’s last edict stood – the match at No Mercy would be contested by all three teams. Undefeated Native American Tatanka entered the ring on a mission, to shut the mouth of the mighty Finn Ludvig Borga. But Tatanka’s run came to a crashing halt as Borga decimated the warrior, pinning him after a series of stiff punches knocked Tatanka senseless. To add insult to injury, Borga continued his assault after the bell, and WWF.com have learned that Tatanka has suffered cracked ribs that will sideline him for several weeks. Jerry Lawler continued his mission to bedevil the Hart Family when he pinned Jim Neidhart with his feet on the ropes. After the match, Lawler taunted The Anvil – once there were enough officials in between the two to prevent Neidhart retaliating. WWF Tag Champions The Quebecers defeated the Bushwhackers in fairly short order. Pierre and Jacques were unfazed by the New Zealanders whacking, and used extensive double teaming to put the challengers away. Bret Hart came down to the ring to introduce the WWF’s latest superstar – the returning Owen Hart! Owen embraced his brother before squaring off with Rick Martel, as Bret provided commentary. Bret praised his brother’s performance, but did pick up on a few minor mistakes made by Owen en route to victory. It seems Bret will be coaching the youngster – which is almost certain to mean big things for The Rocket! Paul Bearer was quick to inform Giant Gonzales that The Undertaker would make him Rest... In... Peace. But it was Harvey Wippleman who decided the outcome of the match, diving in harm’s way and drilling the dominant dead man ineffectively to save his client from a Tombstone. Wippleman took a clothesline for his pains. The main event of the show was a barnstorming tag match pitting Mr Perfect and Randy Savage against the Million Dollar Corporation pairing of Ted DiBiase and Bam Bam Bigelow. The match seesawed back and forth, with all four men out to prove their mettle. The end came when IRS tried to interfere, only to be caught by the Steiners, who dragged the taxman backstage. With the referee distracted, DiBiase seized on IRS’ briefcase, but a swing at Savage missed, and the Million Dollar Man walked into a Perfectplex to dent his momentum heading for No Mercy [I]Quick results Razor Ramon defeated Bastion Booger – B+ The Steiner Brothers defeated The Heavenly Bodies – C+ Ludvig Borga defeated Tatanka – C Jerry Lawler defeated Jim Neidhart – B- The Quebecers defeated The Bushwhackers – C Owen Hart defeated Rick Martel – A The Undertaker defeated Giant Gonzales by DQ – B- Mr Perfect and Randy Savage defeated Ted DiBiase and Bam Bam Bigelow - B[/I] * Superstars Preview Men On A Mission vs. The Beverley Brothers Alundra Blayze and Jacqueline vs. Bull Nakano and Luna Vachon The 123 Kid vs. Irwin R. Schyster Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Adam Bomb The Smoking Gunns vs. Crush and Yokozuna Bret Hart vs. Jeff Jarrett Owen Hart vs. Jacques Intercontinental Champion Razor Ramon vs. Diesel

[CENTER][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/superstarslogouz2.jpg[/IMG] WWF Superstars Sunday 7th October 1993 Live from Allen County War Memorial, IN – 9,382 attendance[/CENTER] The Beverley Brothers tackled Men On A Mission to start the show. Beau and Blake focused their attentions on Mabel, using quick tags to wear down the big man before he was able to make the tag to Mo. The Brothers shifted tactics, double-teaming Mo before Blake finished him off with a Powerslam. Irwin R. Schyster claimed that The 123 Kid couldn’t count past 3 – but that was no reason not to pay his taxes. IRS set out to extract payment from the plucky youngster, overcoming him with a Write Off. The bruising duo of Bull Nakano and Luna Vachon squared off with Jacqueline and WWF Women’s champion Alundra Blayze next. The popular Blayze fought hard, but Luna and Nakano’s dirty tactics proved sufficient to overwhelm her side, with Bull crushing Jacqueline with a Guillotine Legdrop for the win. Jim Duggan was confident in his discussion with Gorilla Monsoon before coming to the ring for is match with Adam Bomb. But while the veteran tried hard, the up and comer from Rhode Island was almost unstoppable, even shrugging off a Three Point Stance to hit his Meltdown finisher to score the pin in an upset. The Smoking Gunns showed impeccable teamwork as they squared off with the titanic duo of Crush and WWF Champion Yokozuna. They used hit and run tactics to keep the champion on the defence, and targeted Crush as much as possible. Although Mr. Fuji’s charges tried their best to overpower the sibling duo, they never managed to hold on to them for long enough, and eventually Crush fell to a Famouser from Bart. Unwilling to accept defeat graciously, Fuji ordered his clients to attack after the bell, and the Gunns were left down and out, with Bart taking a Banzai drop from the champion. Once the ring was cleared, Bret Hart squared off with Jeff Jarrett in a battle of second generation stars. The loudmouthed Jarrett took every opportunity to taunt the former Triple Crown champion, but his ****iness proved to be his undoing as Bret blocked a superplex that Jarrett was taking his time over, and reversed it into a Victory Roll for the win. Owen Hart joined Bret to celebrate the win, before promising to defeat Quebecer Jacques. With Bret at ringside cheering Owen on, and offering advice as well, the two Canadians tore into each other in a thrilling match, which even saw Jacques go airborne in a distinct rarity for him. In the end, though, Owen trapped Jacques with a Rocket to end a match that even left Jim Ross speechless in admiration Razor Ramon and Diesel came face to face backstage before coming to the ring for their match. The two stared one another down, before passing without comment. In the ring, Diesel unloaded with a furious barrage of blows, yelling that each one was ‘For Shawn!’ in a reference to Diesel’s injured employer. The two men brawled wildly in and out of the ring, before Diesel drilled Ramon back-first into the ringpost. Diesel re-entered the ring as Ramon lay suffering on the floor, unable to beat the ref’s count. It seems that Diesel had orders to hurt Ramon – but not take the Intercontinental title from him, as he appeared unconcerned about missing out on the chance to claim gold. [I]Quick results: The Beverley Brothers defeated Men on a Mission - D+ Irwin R. Schyster defeated The 1-2-3 Kid – B- Bull Nakano and Luna Vachon defeated Alundra Blayze and Jacqueline – C- Adam Bomb defeated Jim Duggan - C+ The Smoking Gunns defeated Crush and Yokozuna – C Bret Hart defeated Jeff Jarrett – B Owen Hart defeated Jacques – A* Diesel defeated Razor Ramon by count out – B[/I] * Around The Ring Hercules Hernandez overdoses – Rock n Roll Express return to WCW – Jushin Liger joins CWA – Taz snubs OVW and WCW Power Plant approaches – Shane Douglas beats Bubba Ray Dudley in ECW Anarchy Rulz’ match of the night * Monday Night Raw Preview: Koko B. Ware and Marty Jannetty vs. The Quebecers The Steiners vs. The Quebecers – Non-title match The Undertaker vs. Bam Bam Bigelow Owen Hart vs. IRS Razor Ramon and Mr. Perfect vs. Diesel and Jeff Jarrett Lex Luger vs. Crush Randy Savage vs. Jerry Lawler Billy Gunn vs. WWF Champion Yokozuna Plus an announcement of additional matches for No Way Out

Koko B. Ware and Marty Jannetty vs. [B]The Quebecers[/B] [B]The Steiners[/B] vs. The Quebecers – Non-title match [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs. Bam Bam Bigelow Owen Hart vs. [B]IRS[/B] [B]Razor Ramon and Mr. Perfect [/B]vs. Diesel and Jeff Jarrett [B]Lex Luger [/B]vs. Crush [B]Randy Savage [/B]vs. Jerry Lawler Billy Gunn vs. [B]Yokozuna[/B]

[QUOTE=theringmaster;377469]I love your writeups.[/QUOTE] Thanks! I trialled something like this in an old diary, but I got fired before I could develop it :( Let's hope I can keep it up, as it's easy to do... [CENTER][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/WWF_Monday_Night_RAW.jpg[/IMG] WWF Monday Night Raw Monday 8th October 1993 Live from Roanoke Civic Center, VA – 9,345 attendance[/CENTER] It was the night that Ted Dibiase’s stable, the Million Dollar Corporation, made their presence felt. The evening kicked off with Owen Hart squaring off against IRS. Although Owen is a Canadian citizen, IRS’ feared briefcase came into play as he took advantage of a run-in from Jerry Lawler that distracted the referee to level the Rocket and hand him his first defeat since returning to the WWF. After the match, it was revealed that Ted DiBiase had purchased a few minutes of the King’s time to aid his tag team partner in his match. The Headshrinkers defeated the popular duo of Marty Jannetty and Koko B. Ware in the next match, exploiting their opponent’s lack of familiarity with each other before Fatu squashed Koko with a Diving Headbutt. Lex Luger then squared off with Crush, putting the Hawaiian Ninja away with a Running Forearm to assert his dominance at the top of the tree here in the WWF. Someone who clearly has an issue with this is Giant Gonzales, who ambushed Luger while he celebrated his victory. Backstage, a furious Billy Gunn demanded a match against Yokozuna after the WWF Champion injured his brother Bart on Superstars. Interim president James Casey agreed – and made it a WWF title match to boot! Billy was able to extract some vengeance on his brother’s behalf, but ultimately fell victim to a Banzai Drop despite a spirited showing. Jeff Jarrett and Diesel squared off against Razor Ramon and Mr. Perfect next, but Diesel and Ramon showed no particular inclination towards teamwork, instead concentrating on trying to beat each other senseless. While Perfect and Jarrett squared off in the ring, Diesel and Ramon brawled outside the ring until Diesel tossed the timekeeper from his seat and rammed Ramon in the gut with the chair, drawing an immediate disqualification. After the decision, Ramon made his way backstage to Casey’s office and demanded a one-on-one rematch with Diesel. Casey booked the match for No Mercy – a no-DQ, no-countout match for the Intercontinental title! In a preview for the upcoming pay-per-view, the Steiners and the Quebecers squared off in the originally sanctioned match. The Quebecers were fortunate that the titles weren’t on the line in this match, as after a closely-fought contest Rick drilled Pierre with a Bulldog for the win. The Steiners’ jubilation was cut short, however, as IRS and Bam Bam Bigelow jumped them from behind, with Scott taking a shot from IRS’ briefcase, while Bigelow landed a thunderous splash on Rick from the top rope. One might have thought that the Quebecers’ manager, Johnny Polo, would have been happy to escape the post-match beating. Instead he ranted at his charges, flailing wildly with his polo mallet as he did so. Unfortunately for him, he caught the passing Paul Bearer on the jaw with it, and when Polo refused to apologise, Undertaker lifted him into the air and pitched him head first into a locker. The Quebecers, apparently feeling that discretion was the better part of valour, ran without stopping to check on their fallen manager. Jerry Lawler was backstage counting his money when he was confronted by the Macho Man, Randy Savage: RS: [COLOR="Blue"]“Ooooh, no. The Macho Man is no stranger to loyalty, and I’ll tell you this now, Jerry Lawler... That is not the way a king should act. Selling yourself to Ted DiBiase is a bad piece of business. And getting involved in someone’s else’s affairs when you’ve got unsettled business of your own? The Macho Man thinks you’re biting off more than you can chew. Can you dig it?”[/COLOR] JL: [COLOR="Red"]“Savage, you’ve always had a big mouth. It’s one of the things I’ve always respected about you. But when you open that mouth and try and tell the King what to do? That’s just crazy – but I guess I shouldn’t expect anything else from a man with your fashion sense. Now, get out of my way before I knock you out of my way.”[/COLOR] RS: [COLOR="Blue"]“King, you’ve just got yourself a match!”[/COLOR] JL: [COLOR="Red"]“What, but I didn’t mean-!”[/COLOR] Lawler was the very vision of reluctance as he made his way to the ring, as no-one in their right mind would face off against a worked up Macho Man. Lawler used every cheap trick in his arsenal, as well as pounding Savage with several big left hands, but Savage was able to counter a Piledriver attempt and nail a Double Axe Handle for the pinfall win – before scattering Lawler’s ill-gotten gains to the crowd. We once more joined James Casey in his audience, where he announced that the last match had convinced him that there could be no better match for the main event of No Mercy than Yokozuna versus Randy Savage for the WWF title. Without Paul Bearer by his side, The Undertaker might have seemed like easy prey for Bam Bam Bigelow, who was accompanied by the Million Dollar Man as well as Luna Vachon. But the dead man is no-one’s easy target, and while Bigelow put forward a strong showing, Death Valley’s finest was able to overcome the challenge by sheer resilience and damage dealt, finally landing a Tombstone for the win. After the decision, though, Bigelow’s teammates swarmed the ring, and aided and abetted by IRS’ briefcase, they closed Raw out standing triumphant over the fallen figure of the Undertaker. [I]Quick Results: Irwin R. Schyster defeated Owen Hart – A The Headshrinkers defeated Koko B. Ware and Marty Jannetty – C- Lex Luger defeated Crush – B- Yokozuna defeated Billy Gunn – B- Razor Ramon and Mr Perfect defeated Diesel and Jeff Jarrett by DQ – B+ The Steiner Brothers defeated The Quebecers – B+ Randy Savage defeated Jerry Lawler – B+ The Undertaker defeated Bam Bam Bigelow – A*[/I] Superstars Preview “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan vs. Rick Martel El Matador vs. Eddie Guerrero Mabel vs. Bastion Booger Bret Hart vs. Ted DiBiase Owen Hart vs. Doink The Clown Lex Luger and Razor Ramon vs. Diesel and Giant Gonzales Bob Backlund vs. Ludvig Borga Mr Perfect vs. Jerry Lawler

“Hacksaw” Jim Duggan vs. [B]Rick Martel[/B] El Matador vs. [B]Eddie Guerrero[/B] [B]Mabel[/B] vs. Bastion Booger [B]Bret Hart[/B] vs. Ted DiBiase [B]Owen Hart [/B]vs. Doink The Clown [B]Lex Luger and Razor Ramon [/B]vs. Diesel and Giant Gonzales [B]Bob Backlund [/B]vs. Ludvig Borga [B]Mr Perfect [/B]vs. Jerry Lawler

[B]“Hacksaw” Jim Duggan[/B] vs. Rick Martel El Matador vs. [B]Eddie Guerrero[/B] Mabel vs. [B]Bastion Booger[/B] Bret Hart vs. [B]Ted DiBiase[/B] Owen Hart vs. [B]Doink The Clown[/B] [B]Lex Luger and Razor Ramon[/B] vs. Diesel and Giant Gonzales [B]Bob Backlund [/B]vs. Ludvig Borga [B]Mr Perfect [/B]vs. Jerry Lawler I really like your write-ups too, nice and easy to read - keep up the great work!

“Hacksaw” Jim Duggan vs. [B]Rick Martel[/B] El Matador vs. [B]Eddie Guerrero[/B] [B]Mabel[/B] vs. Bastion Booger [B]Bret Hart[/B] vs. Ted DiBiase [B]Owen Hart[/B] vs. Doink The Clown [B]Lex Luger and Razor Ramon [/B]vs. Diesel and Giant Gonzales [B]Bob Backlund[/B] vs. Ludvig Borga [B]Mr Perfect[/B] vs. Jerry Lawler

Cool, I actually know some of the people in this diary! Unlike most modern-day ones! Mabel vs Bastion Booger for match of the year! “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan vs. [B]Rick Martel[/B] El Matador vs. [B]Eddie Guerrero[/B] [B]Mabel[/B] vs. Bastion Booger [B]Bret Hart [/B]vs. Ted DiBiase [B]Owen Hart [/B]vs. Doink The Clown Lex Luger and Razor Ramon vs. [B]Diesel and Giant Gonzales[/B] Bob Backlund vs. [B]Ludvig Borga[/B] [B]Mr Perfect [/B]vs. Jerry Lawler

[QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;378398]Mabel vs Bastion Booger for match of the year![/QUOTE] *Cough* I may or may not be trying to run the worst match in WWF history. That or turn Booger (and Borga, and Mabel, and...) into bona fide main eventers. Maybe not, huh? * [CENTER][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/superstarslogouz2.jpg[/IMG] WWF Superstars Sunday 14th October 1993 8,843 attendance[/CENTER] El Matador squared off with newcomer Eddie Guerrero in the show’s opening match. Guerrero is a second-generation wrestler with a big history to live up to, but he showed signs of incredible talent as he squared off against the seasoned Matador, before falling to a Flying Forearm. Matador offered Guerrero a handshake as a welcome to the WWF, but Guerrero ignored him and stalked to the back in high dudgeon. Mabel flattened Bastion Booger with a Big Legdrop in the following match, despite Harvey Wippleman’s best efforts to distract the big man. Rick Martel treated the fans at ringside to some of his latest Arrogance brew next, which the fans didn’t seem to appreciate. Hacksaw Jim Duggan, ever the gallant gentleman, came down to the ring and swatted the spray from Martel’s hands with his two by four, leading to a match between the two. Duggan showed unusually impressive technical skills in the contest, frustrating Martel, who resorted to blasting Duggan over the head with the atomiser to escape with a DQ loss. Ludvig Borga continued his decimation of the WWF roster in the next match, crushing former champion Bob Backlund with a series of Stiff Punches. After the bell, he resumed his attack, leaving Backlund down and injured. Owen Hart’s latest challenge came in the form of the unpredictable Doink the Clown. Doink came down to the ring with a trolley full of buckets and left the match several times to throw the contents – confetti, candy, dollar bills – to the crowd. On commentary, Bret Hart was calling for Owen to ignore the clown’s mind games, but Owen grew frustrated and went after Doink, only to take a face full of rubbing alcohol from the final bucket, blinding him and allowing Doink an easy win. After the match, Jerry Lawler was seen congratulating Doink, and rather foolishly went to shake his hand, receiving an almighty shock from a palm buzzer. Doink cackled loudly as he walked away, leaving Lawler rueing his luck. Another chapter in the Diesel/Razor Ramon saga unfolded next, as they teamed with Giant Gonzales and Lex Luger respectively. Once again, Diesel and Ramon paid little attention to their partners, brawling furiously with one another. This time, though, Gonzales made a blind tag on Diesel and drilled an unaware Ramon with a thunderous nine-foot chokeslam as Diesel shrugged and planted Luger with a Big Boot while Gonzales got the pin. After the bell rang, Diesel blasted Ramon with a Powerbomb to once more walk away with the upper hand. Mr Perfect told Jerry Lawler that there were no tricks up his sleeves – but he would still walk out the winner in their upcoming match. The match itself was a very even affair, with both men boasting years of experience and a wiliness that allowed them to block even the cheapest of cheap shots. With the older Lawler running out of puff, however, Perfect was able to snare him with a Perfectplex for the win. Before his match with Bret Hart, Ted DiBiase joined his tag team partner IRS to warn the Hitman to stick to his own business – the Million Dollar Corporation took care of their own, and any attempt to face off with them beyond tonight- There was a massive crash, and a loud cackling off camera. IRS looked worried, and went to find out what had happened. MDM: [COLOR="Red"]“Hitman, everybody has their price... And my latest acquisition... Don’t make me unleash him on you!”[/COLOR] The match itself was a stunning display of technical wrestling, mixed in with some brawling as two of the most well-rounded WWF superstars tore the house down to close the show. Each man seemed to have the match won, only for their opponent to find a way to counter, and then to counter the counter to the counter. The fans were on their feet come the end, when the Hitman was able to avoid a distraction from IRS and catch DiBiase in the Sharpshooter in the centre of the ring for the win. [I]Quick Results El Matador defeated Eddie Guerrero – B Mabel defeated Bastion Booger – C- Jim Duggan defeated Rick Martel by disqualification – B- Ludvig Borga defeated Bob Backlund – C Doink the Clown defeated Owen Hart – B- Diesel and Giant Gonzales defated Razor Ramon and Lex Luger – B Mr Perfect defeated Jerry Lawler – A Bret Hart defeated Ted DiBiase – A*[/I] * Around The Ring Jake Roberts out with staph infection – WWC in touble over low Ring Wars rating – WWF snap up development talents – Jeff Jarrett turns down WCW – Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki go exclusive with NJPW

[CENTER][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/WWF_Monday_Night_RAW.jpg[/IMG] WWF Monday Night Raw Monday, 15th October 1993 Live from the Gainesville O-Dome, Florida – 9,820 attendance[/CENTER] The show began with the revelation of Bull Nakano’s choice for Alundra Blayze’s opponent. Hawaii’s Leilani Kai faced off with the Women’s champion, pushing Blayze to the limit before being disqualified for refusing to release Blayze from a choke hold, to Nakano’s apparent delight. A video played that showed newcomer Eddie Guerrero canvassing fans’ opinions outside the O-Dome. After several attempts, he was able to find someone who thought he deserved a match with the 123 Kid, and he used this as proof that he should get his chance. Fortunately for Guerrero, the Kid believes in giving people their chance, and the two met in a fine athletic display. Guerrero came close to scoring an upset, but had to make do with a time limit draw. Alundra Blayze was still feeling the effects of Leilani Kai’s attack, but was able to introduce the promising Ivory as her choice for Nakano’s opponent. Ivory put on a spirited display, but the brutal Nakano was powerful enough to defeat her with a Guillotine Legdrop. We joined the Quebecers, Jacques and Pierre, as they visited their recently-injured manager, Johnny Polo, in hospital. Polo set his book down as they entered. P: [COLOR="Red"]“Monsieur Polo, it is a delight to see you looking so well.”[/COLOR] J: [COLOR="Purple"]“Mais oui, Pierre. Johnny, you will soon be on your feet again, eh? A shame they had to cut your shirt off you...”[/COLOR] Jacques held up the remains of Polo’s Hawaiian shirt, which had been cut to pieces. P: [COLOR="Red"]“And your mallet...”[/COLOR] Pierre held up the mallet, the handle in one hand, the head in the other. J: [COLOR="Purple"]“But what happened, Johnny?”[/COLOR] Polo, who had so far stayed silent, stared at them without saying anything. J: [COLOR="Purple"]“Well, whatever. Now, Johnny. We waited as long as we could, but as you haven’t been able to return from your massive head trauma after a whole week, well, you understand that we had to hire someone else to look after your affairs.”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]“I looooooove these boys!”[/COLOR] Brother Love – for it is he – strolls on screen. BL: [COLOR="Magenta"]“Well, well, well... Johnny Polo, the most obnoxious man in wrestling, all gussied up like a newborn baby and silent as a monk with his butt sewn shut. Ain’t that a sight to see. Oh, a handkerchief, thank you Jacques!”[/COLOR] Love took the remains of Polo’s shirt and used it to mop his sweat-drenched brow. BL: [COLOR="Magenta"]“Well, must dash. Got these guys a match tonight, after all.”[/COLOR] Love dragged the Quebecers away, and Polo returned to his book. The camera zoomed in briefly on the title: [I]Selected Works of Edgar Allen Poe[/I]. Six man action followed as Randy Savage teamed with the Steiners to take on Well Dunn and Giant Gonzales. Savage and the Steiners dominated the match, keeping Gonzales on the outside, but the Giant managed to have an impact, snaring Rick when he strayed too close to their corner and planting him with a chokeslam. Scott stayed focused on the match however, nailing Steven Dunn with a Frankensteiner for the win before checking on his brother. Before the next segment, the Undertaker proclaimed that he was in the hunt for the WWF Title, and that soon the champion would rest... in... peace... Marty Jannetty had something on his mind, but before he could reveal what it was, he was interrupted by Yokozuna, whose manager challenged Jannetty to an impromptu title match. The champion made short work of the unprepared fan favourite, squashing him with a Banzai Drop. Both the Quebecers and Money, Inc were trying to make their way to the ring at the same time, which caused trouble backstage. Officials had to prevent them coming to blows before they could even make it to the ring. Despite this, the match was scarcely less controlled, as both teams cheated liberally, with referee Bill Alfonso unable to keep up with the shenanigans, eventually being left with no option but to call for a double disqualification. The Hart brothers next announced that they would be facing the Beverley Brothers at No Mercy – and before that they had a score to settle with Doink The Clown. Doink was joined by Jeff Jarrett in the following tag team match, which saw Owen keeping a very close eye on Doink after the previous night’s match between the two. Bret warned him to keep an eye on Jarrett as well, as the Tennessee native was a dangerous foe – something he proved by sucker punching the younger Hart. Still, Owen is a quick learner, and he was able to turn Jarrett’s deviousness back on him, blocking an attempted low kick and reversing into a credible Sharpshooter for the submission win, which apparently was apparently as much of a surprise to Bret as anyone else. Before his match with Lex Luger, Bam Bam Bigelow issued a stark warning – get in his way, and get flattened. Luna Vachon chuckled unsettingly in the background. The match itself saw these two titans tearing into one another, with Bigelow focusing his high impact offense on Luger’s surgically repaired arm. When Luger went for his Runnign Forearm finisher, the impact clearly hurt him more than Bigelow, and left him prey to a series of blistering power moves and a Top Rope Headbutt that put him down for the three count. [I]Quick Results: Alundra Blayze defeated Leilani Kai by disqualification – C- The 1-2-3 Kid drew with Eddie Guerrero – C+ Bull Nakano defeated Ivory – D Randy Savage and The Steiner Brothers defeated Giant Gonzales and Well Dunn – C+ Yokozuna defeated Marty Jannetty – C+ Money, Inc drew with the Quebecers – B- Bret and Owen Hart defeated Doink the Clown and Jeff Jarrett - B Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Lex Luger – B+[/I] Around The Ring Iceman Parsons snubs WCW Power Plant, OVW – Terry Funk lifts USWA title – Christian new USWA TV champion – NJPW lose TV slot – WCW sign Ray Traylor, Devon Hughes, Ed Leslie, Honky Tonk Man Superstars Preview: Bret Hart vs. Rick Martel Jim Duggan vs. Bam Bam Bigelow Randy Savage and Billy Gunn vs. Yokozuna and Jerry Lawler Men On A Mission vs. The Quebecers Owen Hart and Jim Neidhart vs. The Heavenly Bodies Koko B. Ware and Marty Jannetty vs. Ludvig Borga and Adam Bomb 123 Kid vs. Doink the Clown Alundra Blayze and Bull Nakano have each chosen two male superstars to join them in six man action! Plus more matches will be announced for No Mercy!

[B]Bret Hart[/B] vs. Rick Martel Jim Duggan vs. [B]Bam Bam Bigelow[/B] Randy Savage and Billy Gunn vs. [B]Yokozuna and Jerry Lawler[/B] Men On A Mission vs. [B]The Quebecers[/B] [B]Owen Hart and Jim Neidhart [/B]vs. The Heavenly Bodies Koko B. Ware and Marty Jannetty vs. [B]Ludvig Borga and Adam Bomb[/B] [B]123 Kid[/B] vs. Doink the Clown [B]Alundra Blayze's Team[/B] vs. Bull Nakano's Team

[CENTER][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/superstarslogouz2.jpg[/IMG] WWF Superstars Sunday 21st October 1993 Live from the Mario Morales Coliseum, PR – 5,000 sell out![/CENTER] We began with six person action, as Bull Nakano led newcomer Eddie Guerrero and the psychotic Damien Demento into action against Alundra Blayze, El Matador and the debuting Robbie V, an associate of Blayze’s from her days in Japan. V has an energetic style that utilises his incredible flexibility, and at times he bamboozled Demento in particular, but his debut was not a happy one as he fell prey to a Guerrero Frog Splash. Jim Neidhart and Owen Hart paired off against the Heavenly Bodies next, as the youngest Hart’s education continued. He once more showed off his impressive skills, marking himself out as a future star before trapping Jimmy Del Ray in the Sharpshooter for the win. Doink the Clown is only getting weirder. He prepared for his match against the 123 Kid by staring at a poster of the plucky underdog, cackling wildly as he did so. It seemed to work – he was able to snatch a win over the Kid via pinfall. The fearsome pairing of Adam Bomb and Ludvig Borga teamed up to face Marty Jannetty and Koko B. Ware. The high flyers kept the powerhouses at bay for a time with their clever teamwork and superior speed, but when Jannetty was trapped by Bomb, a Meltdown later the match was over. Borga seemed unsatisfied by the victory, and went after Ware, but Ware made it backstage unscathed. There he demanded a match against Borga at No Mercy in an attempt to punish the Finn for his vicious attacks on WWF superstars in recent weeks. Interim president James Casey barely hesitated before agreeing to the match. Elsewhere backstage, Brother Love was psyching up his new charges for their match against Men On A Mission. Pierre in particular seemed underwhelmed by the motivational speech. Once the match began, though, the Canadians overwhelmed the rap stars, before planting Mo with a Cannonball for the successful win. Bam Bam Bigelow once again issued a warning to anyone who dared stand against him. He’s not to be taken lightly – as Hacksaw Jim Duggan found. The crowd favourite battled valiantly, but the Beast from the East delivered a series of thunderous blows before crushing Duggan with a Top Rope Headbutt. Next Billy Gunn again came face to face with Yokozuna, this time teaming with the champion’s No Mercy opponent Randy Savage. But Gunn was no luckier in his quest for revenge, as Yokozuna’s partner, Jerry Lawler, was able to plant him with a Piledriver for the win. Bret Hart took the mic prior to his match with Rick Martel, and promised the fans a great match. That’s exactly what we got, as the two Canadians put on a fine display of technical wrestling for twenty minutes. Martel kept his tactics surprisingly clean, his one attempt at dirty tactics a dive for the Arrogance atomiser. Unfortunately for him, this left him flat on his chest, making it easy for Bret to haul him into the centre of the ring and wrap him up in a Sharpshooter for the win. [I]Quick results: Bull Nakano, Eddie Guerrero and Damien Demento defeated Alundra Blayze, El Matador and Robbie V - C Owen Hart and Jim neidhart defeated The Heavenly Bodies - C Doink the Clown defeated The 1-2-3 Kid – C Adam Bomb and Ludvig Borga defeated Koko B. Ware and Marty Jannetty – C- The Quebecers defeated Men on a Mission – C+ Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Jim Duggan – B+ Yokozuna and Jerry Lawler defeated Randy Savage and Billy Gunn – C+ Bret Hart defeated Rick Martel – B+[/I] * Monday Night Raw preview: The 123 Kid and Robbie V vs. The Fraternity Jacqueline vs. Bull Nakano Randy Savage and The Smoking Gunns vs. Yokozuna, Crush and Adam Bomb Lex Luger vs. Bastion Booger The Hart Brothers vs. The Headshrinkers Mr. Perfect vs. Rick Martel The Steiners vs. Money, Inc “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan vs. Diesel

[B]The 123 Kid and Robbie V[/B] vs. The Fraternity Jacqueline vs. [B]Bull Nakano[/B] Randy Savage and The Smoking Gunns vs. [B]Yokozuna, Crush and Adam Bomb[/B] [B]Lex Luger[/B] vs. Bastion Booger [B]The Hart Brothers[/B] vs. The Headshrinkers [B]Mr. Perfect [/B]vs. Rick Martel The Steiners vs. [B]Money, Inc[/B] “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan vs. [B]Diesel[/B]

The 123 Kid and Robbie V vs. [B]The Fraternity[/B] Jacqueline vs. [B]Bull Nakano[/B] [B]Randy Savage and The Smoking Gunns[/B] vs. Yokozuna, Crush and Adam Bomb [B]Lex Luger[/B] vs. Bastion Booger [B]The Hart Brothers[/B] vs. The Headshrinkers [B]Mr. Perfect[/B] vs. Rick Martel The Steiners vs. [B]Money, Inc[/B] “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan vs. [B]Diesel[/B] I like the diary, PUSH BORGA!! :D

I hate updating with nothing to update as it feels really phoney, but hey - I just wanted to say that I have the game simmed up 'til No Mercy, but my connection is playing up at the moment so it may be a few days 'til I get it sorted. I've also just started a new job, so I'm being a good boy with the net access there and avoiding spending too much time online... Anyway, the next show will be up by Thursday, I hope - sorry for the delay.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/WWF_Monday_Night_RAW.jpg[/IMG] WWF Monday Night Raw Monday 22nd October 1993 Live from Cincinatti Gardens, OH – 10,000 sell out![/CENTER] Our opening match was shaping up to be hot stuff, as The 123 Kid and Robbie V squared off against the debuting team of The Fraternity, comprised of Hunter Hearst Helmsley and David Darryl Dumont. These four young bucks went heck for leather, with each one breaking out some high energy offence. But it was the intervention of a fifth youngster, Eddie Guerrero, that turned the tide as he distracted the Kid, allowing Helmsley to clamp on an Indian Deathlock for the upset win. Guerrero then took a mic and, from a safe distance, challenged The 123 Kid to a match at No Mercy. Kid was quick to agree, and wwf.com can confirm that the match is signed for Sunday night! That wasn’t the only match made for Sunday, though. After Bull Nakano took a hard-fought win over Jacqueline, interim WWF president James Casey came out to make an announcement. Nakano was quick to get in Casey’s face, and while Nakano doesn’t speak English, Casey apparently understands Japanese. Or maybe threats are a universal language? Either way, Casey quickly announced that Nakano would challenge for the Women’s title at No Mercy. We here at wwf.com were delighted to see Bart Gunn back in the ring, after he was Banzai’d onto the injured list a few weeks back. He joined his brother and Randy Savage in six-man action against the imposing trio of WWF Champion Yokozuna, Crush and Adam Bomb. Bart gained a measure of revenge as he took the fight to the champion throughout the match, before Yokozuna appeared to lose his cool and nailed Bart with Mr Fuji’s Japanese flag. Savage was furious at the cheating, apparently seeing a glimpse of the future as he prepares to face off against the Japanese behemoth on Sunday night. Lex Luger was preparing for a No Mercy match against Giant Gonzales by facing Bastion Booger. Luger seemed to struggle somewhat against the slobbish Booger, who had oiled himself especially, but even this – and Harvey Wippleman’s enthusiastic support - did not protect him from a Running Forearm and final defeat. Luger’s jubilance was only enhanced as Giant Gonzales tried to ambush him from behind, only to miss the athletic Luger, who was able to leap high enough to plant his forearm in the back of the head of his massive opponent, earning a moral victory ahead of Sunday’s clash. Also warming up for a Sunday match were the Hart Brothers, who squared off against the Headshrinkers. Afa’s charges had their moments, utilising their hard heads to down the Harts in the early going. But the Harts utilised their all-round excellence to weaken the Samoans, before Bret trapped Fatu in a Sharpshooter for the impressive victory. After the match, Bret and Owen had something to say: [QUOTE]BH: [COLOR="Magenta"]“That’s just how good we are – as good as any team in the company, and that’s the truth.”[/COLOR] OH: [COLOR="Red"]“If one of us doesn’t get you in the Sharpshooter, the other will – we’re the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be!”[/COLOR][/QUOTE] It was a good night for Rick Martel, who proved himself to still be a dangerous opponent, out-thinking his fellow veteran Mr Perfect. Warming up with some mild cheating, he progressed to outright chicanery with the referee and Perfect sufficiently distracted, catching his opponent in the small of the back with the Arrogance atomiser, leaving him vulnerable to the Boston Crab. Before their match with the Steiners, Money, Inc also had something to say – or at least, Ted DiBiase did: [QUOTE]MDM: [COLOR="DarkGreen"]“Undertaker, one of my servants told me earlier that you have no opponent scheduled for No Mercy. Now, I have someone who’s eager to make a big splash on Sunday, and I know he’ll make it one way or another... Why not against you? What do you say, Undertaker? I’m sure I have enough money to buy you – again. But for old times’ sake, what say you give my latest force of pure devastation a chance, the way I gave you a chance three years ago?”[/COLOR][/QUOTE] Paul Bearer and the Undertaker appeared at the top of the stage. [QUOTE]PB: [COLOR="Indigo"]“Ooooh, Million Dollar Man... The Undertaker has no use for mortal money... Your dollar bills are of no interest to the Undertaker... But the Undertaker does not refuse a challenge when one interests him. And if the Undertaker has no interest in your money, he does respect what you can do with it. You made it possible for the Undertaker to face challenges worthy of him. So the Undertaker accepts your challenge, Ted DiBiase... The Undertaker will fight whoever you have chosen, but woe, woe, woe betide you if your challenge is not worthy of the Undertaker, for then you, and your challenger, will rest... in... peace...”[/COLOR][/QUOTE] The Million Dollar Man and his partner were clearly confident going into their match, even despite their opponents – and it was clear that their confidence was justified. The two teams make for formidable opposition, and gave a tantalising preview of this Sunday’s title match, before IRS put Rick away with an Airplane Spin in a display that proved that Money Inc won’t just be making up the numbers in the match. Diesel gave due warning to Jim Duggan before their match, reminding everyone of his impressive run in the last few weeks. Duggan was unfazed, attempting a Three Point Stance in the early going of the match, but Diesel avoided the attack and Duggan hit nothing but turnbuckle, opening the match up for Diesel to take control, which he maintained through to hitting a Jack-Knife Powerbomb for the win. Before he could even stand up, however, he was attacked by Razor Ramon, who blasted his No Mercy opponent from pillar to post, before smashing him in the face with the Intercontinental title to stand victorious as Raw went off the air. [I]Quick results: The Fraternity defeated Robbie V and The 1-2-3 Kid – C- Bull Nakano defeated Jacqueline – D- Randy Savage and The Smoking Gunns defeated Yokozuna, Adam Bomb and Crush by DQ – C+ Lex Luger defeated Bastion Booger – B- The Hart Brothers defeated The Headshrinkers – C+ Rick Martel defeated Mr Perfect – B+ Money Inc. defeated The Steiner Brothers – B- Diesel defeated Jim Duggan – B+[/I] * WWF Superstars preview: The Hart Brothers vs. The Steiner Brothers The Bushwhackers vs. Money, Inc Men On A Mission vs. The Quebecers Razor Ramon and Jim Duggan vs. Diesel and Yokozuna Randy Savage and Lex Luger vs. Adam Bomb and Crush Mr Perfect vs. Doink The Clown El Matador vs. Bam Bam Bigelow The Undertaker vs. Ludvig Borga * [I]Housekeeping: Hunter Hearst Helmsley you know, David Darryl Dumont is AKA David Cash or, if you prefer, Kid Kash. The two have excellent chemistry as a team, and are playing frat boys. You'll see them from time to time, but don't expect a mega push just yet.[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q81/jamescasey_photos/superstarslogouz2.jpg[/IMG] WWF Superstars Saturday 27th October 1993 From Greenville Auditorium, SC – 9,690 attendance[/CENTER] Superstars featured several of the competitors in Sunday’s No Mercy card in warm up matches, but some matches were more gruelling than others. The show began with The Quebecers managing a relatively straightforward victory over Men On A Mission that they proclaimed boosted their confidence ahead of their triangle title defence. Randy Savage and Lex Luger were also in tag team action, against the paring of Crush and Adam Bomb. Both men have giant opponents on Sunday, so this was a perfect warm up for them, and the Macho Man gained valuable momentum prior to his championship match with a Macho Elbow assisted victory over Crush. Money, Inc had the simplest match of the night, putting away the Bushwhackers before the lovable New Zealanders even had a chance to remove their half-eaten baseball caps, something the lucre-loving duo were quick to crow about. Bam Bam Bigelow put on a stellar showing against El Matador, displaying his brut strength and remarkable agility while El Matador resorted to speed and agility of his own. Both men had their chances, but once again Bigelow came out on top with a Greetings from Asbury Park. After the match, Bigelow crossed paths with Mr Perfect and the two exchanged words before agreeing to tie up at No Mercy. Before Perfect could get there, however, he crossed swords with the increasingly strange Doink, who had flowers for everyone. His own special flower stayed pinned to his lapel, however, and when Perfect tried for a Perfectplex Doink triggered a spray from the blossom that blinded the Minnesotan, costing Doink a DQ loss but sending him into paroxysms of delight. It was one last confrontation between Razor Ramon and Diesel before Sunday night’s clash, and once more they had partners by their side. Diesel was teaming with Hacksaw Jim Duggan, while Diesel had rolled out the big guns in the form of WWF champion Yokozuna. Diesel’s mind games continued, as he refused to face the Intercontinental champion, leaving Yokozuna to do most of the work in the match – something the WWF champion seemed unfazed by. And the champion left his mark on Duggan at the end of the match, flattening the crowd favourite with an almighty Leg Drop. After the match, Diesel was quick to snatch the IC title, claiming over the house mic that it didn’t belong to Ramon anyway. The Undertaker faced off with the fearsome Finn Ludvig Borga in the semi-final match, but the two barely seemed to have started before an Undertaker clothesline took Borga over the top rope and crashing to the floor. Borga claimed injury, and the referee prevented Undertaker from going after him, instead awarding him the victory by countout. When the dead man turned his back to salute Paul Bearer and the urn, however, Borga struck as quickly as a rattlesnake, pounding Undertaker into the mat before snatching the urn from a petrified Bearer and smashing it into the Undertaker’s skull not once, not twice, but three times. Before the final match, all four competitors entered the ring and shook hands, promising a clean fight. The brother duos of Bret and Owen Hart and Rick and Scott Steiner must have been somewhat frustrated at having to face one another so close to No Mercy, but they did not complain, instead settling for tearing the house down. The match was a stunning example of sportsmanship, with all four men going above and beyond even their own normal high standards in an attempt to gain the victory over their highly respected opponents. The fans in attendance cheered themselves hoarse at the spectacle of the two evenly matched teams, and hardly anyone could have felt surprised by the result – a time limit draw that let the competitors exhausted and the fans calling for overtime as the show went off the air. [I]Quick Results The Quebecers defeated Men on a Mission – C+ Randy Savage and Lex Luger defeated Lex Luger and Crush – C+ Money Inc. defeated The Bushwhackers – B- Bam Bam Bigelow defeated El Matador – A Mr Perfect defeated Doink the Clown by DQ – B- Diesel and Yokozuna defeated Razor Ramon and Jim Duggan – B The Undertaker defeated Ludvig Borga by count out – B The Hart Brothers drew with The Steiner Brothers - A[/I] * [U]Around The Ring[/U] Terry Funk returns to WCW, now with six companies – Shinya Hashimoto tipped for the top – AAA, AJPW lose TV shows – FMW TV in trouble – Barry Darsow to WCW * [QUOTE][CENTER][U]WWF No Mercy[/U] [B]WWF Women’s Title[/B]: Alundra Blayze (c) vs. Bull Nakano The 123 Kid vs. Eddie Guerrero Koko B. Ware vs. Ludvig Borga Lex Luger vs. Giant Gonzales The Hart Brothers vs. The Beverly Brothers [B]WWF Tag Team Title[/B]: The Steiners vs. Money, Inc vs. The Quebecers (c) [B]WWF Intercontinental Title[/B]: Razor Ramon (c) vs. Diesel The Undertaker vs. ??? Mr. Perfect vs. Bam Bam Bigelow [B]WWF World Title[/B]: Randy Savage vs. Yokozuna (c)[/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I]Predictions, comments, suggestions all welcome...[/I]

[B]Alundra Blayze[/B] vs. Bull Nakano T[B]he 123 Kid [/B]vs. Eddie Guerrero Koko B. Ware vs. [B]Ludvig Borga[/B] [B]Lex Luger[/B] vs. Giant Gonzales [B]The Hart Brothers [/B]vs. The Beverly Brothers [B]The Steiners[/B] vs. Money, Inc vs. The Quebecers (c) Razor Ramon vs. [B]Diesel[/B] [B]The Undertaker [/B]vs. ??? [B]Mr. Perfect[/B] vs. Bam Bam Bigelow [B]Randy Savage [/B]vs. Yokozuna (c)

I likes! Push Doink!!! :) And give the Million $ Man his rightful world title reign! Predictions.. I am just choosing who I like better actually. *L* WWF No Mercy WWF Women’s Title: Alundra Blayze (c) vs. [B]Bull Nakano[/B] The 123 Kid vs. [B]Eddie Guerrero[/B] Koko B. Ware vs. [B]Ludvig Borga[/B] Lex Luger vs. [B]Giant Gonzales[/B] [B]The Hart Brothers[/B] vs. The Beverly Brothers WWF Tag Team Title: The Steiners vs. [B]Money, Inc[/B] vs. The Quebecers (c) WWF Intercontinental Title: [B]Razor Ramon (c)[/B] vs. Diesel [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs. ??? [B]Mr. Perfect[/B] vs. Bam Bam Bigelow WWF World Title: Randy Savage vs.[B] Yokozuna (c)[/B]

WWF Women’s Title: [B]Alundra Blayze[/B] (c) vs. Bull Nakano [B]The 123 Kid[/B] vs. Eddie Guerrero Koko B. Ware vs. [B]Ludvig Borga[/B] [B]Lex Luger[/B] vs. Giant Gonzales [B]The Hart Brothers[/B] vs. The Beverly Brothers WWF Tag Team Title: [B]The Steiners[/B] vs. Money, Inc vs. The Quebecers (c) WWF Intercontinental Title: [B]Razor Ramon[/B] (c) vs. Diesel [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs. ??? [B]Mr. Perfect [/B]vs. Bam Bam Bigelow WWF World Title: Randy Savage vs. [B]Yokozuna[/B] (c)

Archived