Is this a bug in the depth chart?

Playing my solo league I have noticed that the players actually playing in games are not the ones I have set as starters in the Depth Chart. I noticed it while reviewing the game logs and box scores. In this example I even asked for suggested depth and saved any changes. Starter playing time ws set at 60%. The starting QB in the depth chart as suggested by the AI not only didn't start but didn't play at all. Two QBs further down the depth chart got all the snaps. He was not injured going into the game and was not injured during the game. This is not good if I am not going to be able to determine who plays. Any comments?

It could be one of the following: 1. The player is academically ineligible or redshirted. 2. You have the AI delegation set (like Comey said). 3. The player got hurt during the game, but was OK enough not to have an injury for next week. 4. Some odd combo of QB starting % with short yardage QB % makes a different QB play most of the game. I don't think this is it, but we've seen instances where a different QB gets some snaps because of the short-yardage QB.

Archived