Training & Tutoring

Hi, I have 2 suggestion for TEW08 1 - Training: actually wrestler develop only making shows, but i think it could be great if you can training them, or giving'em some suggestion about it. i.e. You can suggest "training yourself in Brawl", or "Make more body building". This can even give some new trouble (the effect of this training can be really different) and the relation with the wrestler can change a lot (his personality can influence this). 2- Tutoring: what about asks an expert wrestler to tutoring a youngest one? i.e. Booker T have done it with Bobby Lashley and effectively he shows some improvement. Hope my English is quite good. As you can understand by Nickname, i'm from Italy

I've the feeling that we will see some improvement in this area. The camp system of WMMA gives a lot of posibilities. The workers improve more in the areas the camp is better. If you add the "potential" stat to the mix, it could be a nice system. I don't know if I prefer the workers choose the camp with my suggestion, or without it. At least for me both things have advantages.

Archived