The Best Real World Mod?

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=jgriff3029;385877]I guess, maybe, you'll be making your own then?:rolleyes:[/QUOTE] How dare I criticize someone's work when I haven't taken the effort to do it myself? That said, don't ever criticize WWE, a movie, a book, anything, until you have wrestled/made/written one yourself.

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;386145]I know we'll never have an accurate up to date real world mod, but is there at least one out there with TNA's women's division and people like Bobby Lashley out of WWE?[/QUOTE] [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29698[/url] That was released by me and has that. I'm always working on the data for myself and will likely make it a montly release. Its downfall in some people's eyes is WWE is three seperate promotions (RAW/SmackDown/ECW). Why is it like that? Because thats how I prefer to play the game and I made the data. However I have no beef with anyone taking my data (which is T-Zone just updated, I barely have done anything in comparison) combining WWE and changing it as they wish. Then again guys with attitudes like the guy above are the reasons so many people DONT make stat updates.

[QUOTE=MrCanada;386925][url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29698[/url] That was released by me and has that. I'm always working on the data for myself and will likely make it a montly release. Its downfall in some people's eyes is WWE is three seperate promotions (RAW/SmackDown/ECW). Why is it like that? Because thats how I prefer to play the game and I made the data. However I have no beef with anyone taking my data (which is T-Zone just updated, I barely have done anything in comparison) combining WWE and changing it as they wish. Then again guys with attitudes like the guy above are the reasons so many people DONT make stat updates.[/QUOTE] Because I stated I didn't like having WWE as three seperate promotions as opposed to singing your praises means I have a bad attitude? If you put something out to the public you can't expect everyone to love it, and you can't expect those who don't not to say anything about it. You get an A for effort but when I downloaded it due to all the hype and glory it's been receiving and found out that I couldn't even play as WWE I was rightfully disappointed.

[QUOTE=crushednutz;385720][b]These mods are horrible.[/b] Why Smackdown and Raw would be listed as seperate promotions is beyond me. What if we wanted to play as, [b]you know,[/b] WWE?[/QUOTE] you called my mod horrible and the added sarcasm. Thats a bad attitude. You could of simply said. "I would rather like to have a data with RAW/SmackDown!/ECW as one brand" singing me no praises but also not coming off as a jackass. If you didnt mean to come off like a bad attiude jackass, watch what you say. Dont just disregard someone and call there 'work' horrible, then add sarcasm that makes it read as though you have a sense of entitlement. Feel free to take my data, do some work of your own, and make RAW/SmackDown/ECW one promotion. Isnt that hard. Rename WWE: RAW to World Wrestling Entertainment, then just move the SmackDown! & ECW guys to it. RAW has all of WWE's current named PPV's and it isnt hard to change SmackDown! and ECW on Sci Fi to it either. It would literally take you maybe an hour.

[QUOTE=MrCanada;387457]you called my mod horrible and the added sarcasm. Thats a bad attitude. You could of simply said. "I would rather like to have a data with RAW/SmackDown!/ECW as one brand" singing me no praises but also not coming off as a jackass. If you didnt mean to come off like a bad attiude jackass, watch what you say. Dont just disregard someone and call there 'work' horrible, then add sarcasm that makes it read as though you have a sense of entitlement. Feel free to take my data, do some work of your own, and make RAW/SmackDown/ECW one promotion. Isnt that hard. Rename WWE: RAW to World Wrestling Entertainment, then just move the SmackDown! & ECW guys to it. RAW has all of WWE's current named PPV's and it isnt hard to change SmackDown! and ECW on Sci Fi to it either. It would literally take you maybe an hour.[/QUOTE] Looking back on what I said, you're right. You obviously put alot of effort into your mod and I insulted it. For that I sincerely apologize. It's just that I was getting frustrated trying to find one that had WWE as one promotion. Again, I apologize.

Archived