DVD Releases/Video Libary

This will proably be hated due to nothing to do with wrestling. I would like to see DVD Releases nothing like out day after the ppv after about 2/3 months its comes out on dvd this would be for normal ppv's Another one would be add Video Library so you could make a comp disk of someones carrer and have a file where they randomly pick that wrestling best matches and all with this added you could buy other company's Video Library they would sell well if 10 to 20 years old due to VG Quality on disk if 2 to 9 it might not do as good. and have a History of what you have sold and maybe on the internet once in a time they have a vote people have been looking for blah blah footage which would be the good time to release it

[QUOTE=Akki;377994]Been suggested numerous times. What would it really add besides being cosmetic?[/QUOTE] A source of revenue, Would also add something to the business side of the game and help the revamp the merchandising section, which I am currently not a big fan of. Pretty sure Mr. Ryland is not a fan of the idea though.

[QUOTE=BurningHamster;378035]A source of revenue, Would also add something to the business side of the game and help the revamp the merchandising section, which I am currently not a big fan of. Pretty sure Mr. Ryland is not a fan of the idea though.[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure that this is already covered as part of merchandise and if you choose to distribute your shows by Home Video. The video library thing is just way more micromanagement for the business section that most people would probably not use *coughcustommerchandisecough*.

It wouldn't have to be as in-depth as custom merchandising maybe, but I would like to see something to do with video libraries and dvd releases in the game. I always like to imagine the fantastic, high quality dvds my promotion puts out during a TEW experience. Might not add much to the game, but it could be neat. :)

the main draw back to me would be speed. Image five years into the game. The database would have to keep track of every single match from every single promotion and load them every single day. You are looking at a one to two minute load time per day. That is in the c-verse, image something like t-zone. That would be insane to be honest.

[QUOTE=alden;378139]the main draw back to me would be speed. Image five years into the game. The database would have to keep track of every single match from every single promotion and load them every single day. You are looking at a one to two minute load time per day. That is in the c-verse, image something like t-zone. That would be insane to be honest.[/QUOTE] Because you can't already view the results and grade of every match that has happened?

[QUOTE=alden;378148]I have never gotten a game over three or four years. At some point dosen't it "knock off" some of the older shows?[/QUOTE] Not to my knowledge. I've simmed pretty far into the future. Sometimes you get data corruption where every match and show from a certain time period seems to disappear. But I think it that the game will (attempt to) keep every match and show and etc.

Archived