Keeping Guys Strong

I was wondering about this scenario. Let's say I have a Main Eventer who is not involved in any storylines right now, and I want to save him for later, but I want to use him without him losing overness. If I put him in a storyline with a Midecarder (someone with a lot less overness) and have my Main Eventer win all the matches they have against each other, will either of them drop in popularity? Will the both rise?

[QUOTE=Sons of Kohral;378382]I was wondering about this scenario. Let's say I have a Main Eventer who is not involved in any storylines right now, and I want to save him for later, but I want to use him without him losing overness. If I put him in a storyline with a Midecarder (someone with a lot less overness) and have my Main Eventer win all the matches they have against each other, will either of them drop in popularity? Will the both rise?[/QUOTE] Depends completely on the quality of matches. Let's say that they're producing "Upper midcard" match ratings, you should be fine - your Main Eventer is in slightly lower rated matches, but he's still winning them, while your midcarder, although losing, is putting out better matches than usual. Put on great matches, and you might pull up the midcarder's overness. Poor matches, and you run the risk of at least the midcarder losing overness. The other consideration is momentum, which you may hurt if the matches aren't up to standard.

Archived