This could be a daft question but it's about the preset gimmicks of workers. When you start a new game workers for the company often have gimmicks that, when checking in the gimmick searcher, are unsuitable. E.g. Marc Speed for CZCW is an MMA Bad Ass. His profile blurb explains his gimmick and I was looking forwar to booking him as a Taz-type hardman. Except that he doesn't have the required power. It's not just him. Half my roster has various ingredients missing to make their preset gimmicks work. Is this only for changing gimmicks past their preset or do I have to re-gimmick half my roster before putting on my first show?

Any entertainment type (Mainstream/Traditional/Comedy/Cult) allows for gimmicks as far as i can tell. Which gimmicks work for which type of entertainment varies. If you have a face heel divide set above none then you are going to have to worry about gimmicks. As for starting gimmicks you really don't have to worry too much if they don't have all the prerequisites as the game already has a set gimmick rating. Now when you are changing gimmicks you should be concerned that the gimmick be both something the worker can do and something your audience (based on entertainment type) wants.

Archived