Who is your "Triple H" in your game? What I mean is who is your top draw, the guy you rely on to get good ratings out of matches/angles, the guy you can't seem to take the strap off of even if it means holding down half of your roster? For me, It's Sean "Mr. Money" Jackson (Rich Money). He jumped to my company (A created SE company that I built up from a regional now to just a shade below a National power) awhile back and since then has been a fixture in my Main Event winning the strap off of Solomon Strong (Sam Strong's kid) and holding it down for the last 4 months. I pushed Mario Heroic to the top (now a A* along with Jackson) and while I had him beat Jackson on a few occasions, Jackson always came away with the win when it counted for the Title. He's now part of my booking team (jackson) and someone who I plan on pushing over and over again until for some reason I can't (I loose him before I go to National, Contract Caps, or really whatever). So.... Who is your "Triple H"?!

It has varied at times in my longest game. Initially it was Grandmaster Phunk for the first 18 months. For the next two years it was Jay Chord. For the last three years, it was my user character David Mack, with a one year interruption where Frankie Perez was the undisputed top star.

Barry Griffin. I managed to book a long winning streak for him over the first year without even realising it, and now that he's holding gold it's going to take some building to get someone else together to take the strap. The irony is that he's not actually been involved in any of the really big matches for the company, he's just the guy who consistently delivers high-quality main events without actually taking that next step.

Thread Jack....... I think in Real Life WWE Batista is the new Triple H. When was the last time you saw him lose against anyone other than 'taker, edge or someone like that??? He's not involved in anything important yet even MVP can't beat him (which he should to help make him look more imposing for Wrestlemania and defending the belt). Why is it also that the good popular workers get injured (Rey for instance) yet Batista just keeps on sucking up time like a dried prune. Gripe Over. Thread Jack complete. Carry on.

[QUOTE=arwink;379121]Barry Griffin. I managed to book a long winning streak for him over the first year without even realising it, and now that he's holding gold it's going to take some building to get someone else together to take the strap. The irony is that he's not actually been involved in any of the really big matches for the company, he's just the guy who consistently delivers high-quality main events without actually taking that next step.[/QUOTE] LOL I had something very similar with Snap Dragon I pushed him without really realising it. I really just put him in some after thought undercard short fueds and the next thing I know he's on a 22 match winning streak and the most over worker in my company lol it was good timing for me to find that out considering my Mainevent was being stolen by other companys or were becoming too expense to keep.

[QUOTE=T-Jay;379227]He's not involved in anything important yet even MVP can't beat him (which he should to help make him look more imposing for Wrestlemania and defending the belt).[/QUOTE] MVP is a cowardly heel. No way he should be able to beat someone who is meant to be a legitimate Championship contender. On topic. Tommy Cornell is pretty much it for me too. He deserves it though. Everyone he's faced so far he's pulled up to A popularity.

Well, in 05 it was Marc DuBois - not realising that early on in his year USPW World Title reign he had hit his overness cap. He kept pulling out the ratings, but taking a few losses here and there certainly wouldn't have hurt. In 07 it's Aaron Andrews. It's not that he isn't talented, it's just that his matches get outrated by the "new stars" of the Cornellverse - The Gauges, Alicia Strong and Hugh de Aske. However, Andrews still manages to pull out the win, regardless of who he's facing. He only lost the strap first time around as he was leaving the company, but as soon as he was back, he was thrown right into title contention, and won it back. 8 months later... yep, he's still got it.

As far as who i push to the moon over anyone else there are a couple Real World Data: CM Punk: My name is the clue really big fan but he draws big for me so he warrent it a bit. But i suppose a seven teen month run as WWE Champ is pushing it :D he kills it on Raw As for Smackdown my Triple H there is defo Kennedy he is way over more than anyone else and i make sure he stays on top...just can't help it.

In my 4C game, definately Joey Poison. I guess being the former head booker helps (I felt sorry for stealing his job, so put him on the booking team). He's the only guy in my company that's over enough to beat most of the talent trade guys, see... that's my excuse. It's not that he wins every match, just that he always gets the belt back. In 2007/08 he's had feuds with: Acid (beat him in a one-off talent trade match), Dan Stone Jr. (lost in a tag team match, so the title wasn't on the line), Edd Stone (twice. Edd won the belt the first time, then lost it again just before his trade ended. Then he came back later on and lost again), Wolf Hawkins (the only man to hold the title longer than a month, other than Joey. Just after Poison beat him, TCW fired him, so he came to 4C for a while and almost bankrupt us ¬_¬). He's currently in a feud with Jay Chord. Some bigger companies were sniffing around Chord, meaning his title-winning future looked bleak, but then he signed with NOTBPW, so due to the working agreement he's safe enough for now to maybe get a title reign... Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr. is definitely the Cruiserweight Triple H. He's been undefeated Cruiserweight champion for 16 months now. Largely due to the fact that the only other cruiserweights on the roster are Air Attack Weasel (who's busy in the tag division), Rex Reeves (who sucks), Ash Campbell (who, strangely, is also sucking) and California Love Machine (who's California Love Machine ¬_¬). Maybe it's time to scrap the cruiser division...

Archived