Flash, Bang...Out!

It's always the same, get a really good game going with CGC and bring in Steve Flash for dark match training of some promising youngsters and also to give him one last big run eventually. Then disaster strikes...Steve Flash injured by Trent Shaffer in a dark match putting him out for nearly 12 months with a torn rotator cuff :eek:. I would punish Shaffer but he's part of my tag team champions with Barry Kingman lol :). Hopefully Flash returns his old self for his push to be continued otherwise he'll be stuck training up people till his retirement :D. Anyone else had their plans messed up with big injuries?.

More times than I can count. However, my latest experience with this wasn't even my own: it was the AI's in my latest MOSC game. Over in TCW, Tommy Cornell was injured for roughly 2 1/2 months in a match against BLZ Bubb (surprising, since he's a pretty safe worker). Anyways, near the end of those three months (in fact, the show before he came back), TCW fell to Cult size (Bubb was one of the casualties). And they lost their TV shows some time ago. It just shows how critical a time it is for TCW circa 2007-2009. Obviously, Tommy is back, but with his body rated at C+, he obviously took quite a beating.

[QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;379451]Surprisingly not in my ROF game. Despite the settings for match intensity to be quite high, and now entering 2013, I've only had one injury the whole time which has made me change any plans - and that was Billy Robinson, who was only out for 3 months with a spinal injury. He was my midcard champion at the time.[/QUOTE] I hope you knocked on wood after typing that.;)

[QUOTE=Greg McNeish;379470]I hope you knocked on wood after typing that.;)[/QUOTE] Well, if one of my main guys went it would cause a major problem because there's just nobody in the UK scene that could replace them. But then I enjoy challenges, and I do think one injury in 6 game years is a little sparse, so bring it on! :D

Archived