Mod Makers Message Board

i know this place is great for advice, general help for mod makers, but i am trying to come up with some way to help people who want to make mods and are not sure how, or like myself want to come as close to perfect as possible, so i have created a message board for yourselves to come along and give your views, i do not know how things will pan out but for now i have created a workers section and a promotions section in which people can ask questions, answer polls etc... on specific workers and promotions, so if you could just drop by once in a while answer some polls, queries, questions which could help others with mods etc... its not the best message board but its my first attempt so i hope its ok, please be aware i only opened this recently so there isnt much at the minute. [url]http://www.network54.com/Index/89168[/url] any comments, views, suggestions will be appreciated thanks :)

added a helpful idea for noobies as im sure you long term mod makers are aware of the mighty spreadsheet. please go into the workers section and add ur grade selections for the two workers, i want to get around 50 but its more likely going to be 20 with the lack of interest. The reason im pushing this is to put in some not so great workers on so it gives people an idea of what the majority think and then they can wield there magic from there.

Archived