ECW 1994: Era of Extreme

[quote]It was the shot heard around the world "They can all kiss my ass" proclaimed the new NWA Champion Shane Douglas as he threw the National Wrestling Alliance's World Heavyweight Title onto the ground after he defeated 2 Cold Scorpio in a one night tournament on August 27th 1994. This marked the beginning of a new era in ECW. Eastern Championship Wrestling had died... and from its ashes rose a pheonix that set the wrestling world on fire known as Extreme Championship Wrestling. This is the story of what ECW could have been... [U] To make things a lot less complicated I will be posting things as "Internet" updates even though the internet wasn't big at this point in time.[/U][/quote] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B] ECW Sets the Wrestling World on Fire![/B][/SIZE][/FONT] September 1st 1994 Days ago at the ECW Arena in Philly ECW Champion a NWA Title Tournament was held to crown a new NWA Champion in a one night tournament. After going over on Too Cold Scorpio in the final round Shane Douglas began to deliver a speech about the NWA and soon threw the NWA Title down saying all the previous holders of the belt "could kiss his ass". Shane Douglas then proclaimed "He is not the man who accepts the torch of a company that died 7 years ago" and that he would reignite the sport known as professional wrestling. The Era of the Sport of Professional Wrestling has arrived indeed! [IMG]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/ECW:%20The%20Era%20of%20Extreme[/IMG]

Info/Rosters/Champions [CENTER][IMG]http://www.antistar.ca/dotclear/images/Admin/07-06-30/Ecw.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B]ECW Extreme Championship Wrestling Info/Roster/Champions: [FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Red]Roster:[COLOR=Blue] Blue= Face[/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]Black= Heel[/COLOR] Main Event: [FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue]Cactus Jack (On loan from WCW)[/COLOR] Chris Benoit (Awaiting Debut)[COLOR=Blue] The Sandman[/COLOR] Shane Douglas[COLOR=Blue] Terry Funk [/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Red]Upper Midcard:[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] Johnny Grunge Rocco Rock Sabu [COLOR=Blue]Tommy Dreamer Too Cold Scorpio [/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Red]Midcard:[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue] [/COLOR]Dean Malenko (Awaiting Debut) [COLOR=Blue]Axl Rotten Ian Rotten [/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black]The Tazmaniac[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue]Mikey Whipwreck [/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue] [/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Bookman Old Style][SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B][IMG]http://www.wrestlingworldorder.it/ecw_whc.jpg[/IMG][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua] [/FONT][FONT=Bookman Old Style][SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B][FONT=Book Antiqua]ECW Champion: Shane Douglas [/FONT][IMG]http://www.wrestlingworldorder.it/ecw_tt.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Book Antiqua]ECW Tag Team Champions:[/FONT] Cactus Jack and Mikey Whipwreck [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Bookman Old Style][SIZE=2][COLOR=red][B][IMG]http://www.wrestlingworldorder.it/ecw_tv.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Book Antiqua] ECW Television Champion: Too Cold Scorpio [COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]Tag Teams: [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B][FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black]Public Enemy (Johnny Grunge and Rocco Rock) Bad Breed (Axl and Ian Rotten) Los Gringos Locos (Eddy Guerrero and Art Barr) (Yet to Debut) Submission Squad (Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit) [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Since I am in my dorm room my Photobucket account is impossible to access... It will be a while but I will eventually be implementing graphics in the show write-ups... Enjoy[/SIZE][/FONT] ECW Television Taping Live in front of 1,000 People Viking Hall (ECW Arena) [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]ECW Television doesn't begin tonight with the normal video of ECW highlights... It instead begins with ECW President Tod Gordon and ECW Booker Paul Heyman standing in front of the ECW Announcer's Table...[/I] [U]Gordon[/U]: After the actions of Shane Douglas last week at the NWA Title Tournament, I, Tod Gordon have been forced to close ECW: Eastern Championship Wrestling as we are an embarassment to the great name of the NWA. Anyone who came to see ECW: Eastern Championship Wrestling and bought a ticket to watch tonight's television product may please leave now. [U] Heyman[/U]: Because tonight is the birth of ECW: EXTREME Championship Wrestling the new era of wrestling. We spit on the tradition that the NWA is known for and we welcome a new breed of wrestling and violence like the world has never seen before. Please enjoy the birth of ECW as this is just the beginning! [FONT=Arial Black]Backstage Shane Douglas is confronted by Terry Funk[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Shane Douglas is tying his shoes backstage as Terry Funk shows up and gets in his face...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U] Funk[/U]: Who the hell do you think are Shane? What you did last week was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in wrestling! You took something that people work there whole career for.. Your a no-good lousy piece of... [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U] Douglas[/U]: Trash... much like some of the men who have held the NWA Title... Face it Funk the NWA Belt is dead. In its place is the belt over my shoulder the ECW Title... If you came in here to try and defend the NWA Good luck because its dead and gone old man... Its time you realize that. [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U] Funk[/U]: Your goddamn right I realize it Douglas... You pissed on its grave Shane... You want something to talk about Shane... How about you give me a shot at your title before I take a shot at your ****ing mouth. [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Funk leaves obviously disgusted by his confrontation with Douglas. [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][CENTER][U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]Stevie Richards vs. Dean Malenko [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][LIST] [*]Dean Malenko is making his ECW Debut tonight [*]Stevie Richards is an ECW Roster Member still kind of lost in the shuffle [*]Decent action to open up the ECW TV Show with Malenko and Richards hitting moves fast and reversing a lot of each others moves. [*]Finish came when Malenko went for a Northern Lights Suplex. Malenko had Richards halfway up but Richards came crashing back down on Malenko with a DDT![/LIST]Rating: D- Time: 8:40 [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][LEFT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow] [FONT=Arial Black]A post-match challenge...[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]After the match Malenko beats down Richards and locks in a brutal looking Sharpshooter-ish move! Malenko lets it go after about 30 seconds of Richards screaming.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Malenko[/U]: Stevie Richards you just beat me with a complete fluke... Next week my partner Chris Benoit will be in the house and me and him are going to destroy you... Find a partner and good luck next week. [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][CENTER][U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]ECW Tag Team Title Match: Bad Breed (Ian/Axl Rotten) vs. Cactus Jack (C) and Mikey Whipwreck (C) [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][LIST] [*]The ECW Arena Crowd does not like The Bad Breed at all (Even though they are booked as faces) [*]Match started off with Jack and Ian Rotten brawling to the outside. Jack laid out Rotten on a table and quickly delivered an elbow drop off the table to Ian. [*]At this point and time Axl Rotten was beating down Mikey Whipwreck in the ring as the fans looked on at the carnage [*]After a few more minutes Jack and Ian made it back into the ring and the tag match actually began [*]Ian and Axl beatdown Cactus Jack for a few minutes until they whipped him into the ropes and Jack accidentally tagged out to Whipwreck. Whipwreck ran into the ring and was quickly jumped by Ian Rotten. Rotten whipped Mikey off the ropes and went for a Back Body Drop... MIKEY REVERSED IT INTO A SUNSET FLIP TO GET THE PIN THOUGH![/LIST]Rating: D Time: 7:40 [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow] [FONT=Arial Black]Los Gringos Locos have arrived![/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]After the match "Love Machine" Art Barr made his debut in the ECW Arena by jumping over a guard rail and getting into the ring with Cactus and Mikey Whipwreck.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Barr[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Congrats on defending your ECW Tag Team Titles successfully tonight gentleman. For those of you who don't know me I am "Love Machine" Art Barr from the AAA Promotion in Mexico and tonight is the beginning of my invasion of the ECW Arena. Soon my partner Eddy Guerrero will be here and we will be taking those belts off of you gentleman. Shine those belts up for me as we are ready to take them. [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I] Art Barr's promo was met with mixed responces as many of the hard-core tape traders started chating "Los Gringos" (The team name of Guerrero and Barr) while the less-intelligent fans booed. [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][CENTER][U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]ECW Heavyweight Title Match: Too Cold Scorpio vs. Shane Douglas (C)[/SIZE][/FONT][/U] [LIST] [*]A rematch from the NWA Title Tournament finals last month at the ECW Arena between ECW Champion Shane Douglas and ECW TV Champion Too Cold Scorpio! [*]A very good pure wrestling match that caught many people off-guard. Very long as well and many people were very glad about this. [*]Douglas and Too Cold tore down the house with back and forth exchanges of high-flying, technicality and moves. [*]Finish came when Scorpio and Douglas were both on the top rope... Scorpio went for a Superplex and nailed it! Douglas however as soon as he landed locked in a Small Package on Scorpio to get the win![/LIST]Rating: C Time: 25:24 [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow] [FONT=Arial Black]After the match...[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]After the match Too Cold Scorpio approaches Shane Douglas and offers him a handshake... Douglas laughs and turns it down as the ECW Arena Crowd boos! ECW Booker Paul Heyman comes out.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Heyman[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Scorpio... Shane Douglas is the least of your problems just like your the least of Shane's problems... next week Shane Douglas will NOT be in action however you will as it will be you going one on one with Sabu for your ECW TV Title! [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I] ECW TV fades out as the ECW Arena erupts at the fact they get to see Sabu vs. Scorpio next week! [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] ECW TV Preview:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=Red] [/COLOR][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] Viking Hall (ECW Arena) ECW TV Title Match (Main Event): Sabu vs. Too Cold Scorpio (C) [COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]After coming very close to winning the ECW Title last week Too Cold Scorpio is set to defend his ECW TV Title this week live on ECW TV against the Suididal, Homicidal, Genocidal Sabu! Many people have been watching the ECW TV Title Division and you can expect some new talent to be coming into ECW to chase this belt very soon![/FONT][/COLOR] Art Barr and Dean Malenko vs. ??? and Stevie Richards[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow] Last week on ECW TV Dean Malenko told Stevie Richards to find a partner for this weeks ECW TV. Malenko's normal partner Chris Benoit and Barr's normal partner Eddy Guerrero are both overseas with a tour in Japan and are unable to make it this week so Malenko has recruited "Love Machine" Art Barr to team with him. Who has Stevie Richards found to be his partner?! Will he be able to match the technical ability of Barr and Malenko?! [U]Also Shane Douglas, Terry Funk, the Tazmaniac and many more will be in action![/U] [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/CENTER]

I downloaded Doc Stevens 1993 Scenario and just changed the date by a year... edited some guys into ECW and took some guys out.. Art Barr was the ****... had to have him in ECW instead of dying. Now if that damn Eddie would only show up!

[QUOTE=Chuck;379618]I downloaded Doc Stevens 1993 Scenario and just changed the date by a year... edited some guys into ECW and took some guys out.. Art Barr was the ****... had to have him in ECW instead of dying. Now if that damn Eddie would only show up![/QUOTE] Yeah Barr didn't die until November of 94 so you're good. Is there any way you could email me the scenario that you're using?

[quote][quote=BIGJOSH;379620]Yeah Barr didn't die until November of 94 so you're good. Is there any way you could email me the scenario that you're using?[/quote] Yea I will get it to you in a few days... Didn't really change anything/add any workers but I will mail it to you lol[/quote] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] ECW Television Taping Wednesday Week 2 September 1994 Live in front of 1,000 People Viking Hall (ECW Arena)[/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER][U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]The Tazmaniac vs. Tommy Dreamer [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][LIST] [*]Dreamer and Tazmaniac are both ECW Faithfuls and the ECW Arena Crowd was very happy for this to be the opening match [*]Tazmaniac and Dreamer were pretty stiff with each other and the fans ate it up! [*]Tazmaniac got the win with the T-Bone Suplex much to the dismay of the ECW Arena Crowd![/LIST]Rating: C- Time: 8:43 [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][LEFT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Meet Beulah...[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Shane Douglas is shown backstage with a drop-dead georgous woman in a jacket...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Shane[/U]: I know everyone at the ECW Arena tonight came to see me Shane Douglas. I am the Franchise of ECW and I can't handle all of the admiration from the ECW Crowd, my matches and my finances so I have brought in a Secretary to handle all of my AFFAIRS. Ladies and gentlemen meet Beulah![/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] "[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Beulah"[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I] as Douglas calls her removes her jacket to show a nice cut-off T-Shirt much to the delight of the ECW Arena Crowd! [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER][U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]The Sandman and Stevie Richards vs. Art Barr and Dean Malenko [/SIZE][/FONT][/U] [LIST] [*]Barr and Malenko were quite the odd couple... Barr came out slapping fans hands and yacking it up with the ECW Arena Crowd (Who seem to really enjoy his work) while Malenko ignored the crowd the whole time. [*]Richards came out without a partner and the match was about to begin when suddenly "Enter Sandman" by Metallica hit and the ECW Arena erupted! [*]Sandman and Richards quickly isolated Art Barr within the opening minute of the match with quick back and forth tags to each other... Malenko kept looking very frustrated but there was really nothing he could do about it. [*]Barr fought back and attempted to tag out to Malenko but Dean jumped off the apron and left him hanging... Soon Richards hit a Superkick on Barr and the contest was over![/LIST] Rating: D- Time: 5:21[/CENTER] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]An Open Challenge...[/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Terry Funk makes his entrance into the ECW Arena after a commercial break...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Fu[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]nk[/U]: I want a match tonight Paul Heyman... I don't care who it is against whether its me vs. you, me vs. Shane Douglas or me vs. Good Old Ric Flair lets make something happen... [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Before Funk can finish his next sentence Shane Douglas is standing at the entrance-way! [/I][/FONT][/SIZE][CENTER][U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]Shane Douglas vs. Terry Funk[/SIZE][/FONT][/U] [U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4] [/SIZE][/FONT][/U] [LIST] [*]A non-title/not scheduled contest between the two biggest forces in ECW! [*]Funk and Douglas began to brawl all over the ECW Arena as soon as the match started. [*]Douglas at one point set-up Funk on a Table on the outside... Douglas climbed up to the Top Rape and came down hard onto Funk (Who was laying on the table) with a Splash! [*]Funk and Douglas continued to brawl into the ring where things seemed to calm down a bit. [*]Douglas snuck the win whenever he rolled up Terry Funk and held onto his tights![/LIST] Rating: C Time: 12:48 [LEFT] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Douglas taunts...[/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]After the match Douglas nails Funk with a steel chair and grabs a mic...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Douglas[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Funk you old bastard... when will you die? You keep coming back for more and more don't you? Next week come back with something good as me and an old friend of yours will be tagging against you and whoever is stupid enough to tag with your old ass. [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT][/SIZE] [CENTER][U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]ECW TV Title Match: Sabu vs. Too Cold Scorpio (C)[/SIZE][/FONT][/U] [U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4] [/SIZE][/FONT][/U] [LIST] [*]Sabu and Scorpio were the TV Main Event of the evening and did a decent job (Which is dissapointing as both men are at the top of there game) [*]Nothing really special to talk about... Sabu seemed off of his game [*]Scorpio got the win after the 450 Splash in a less than average match![/LIST] Rating: D- Time: 11:39[/CENTER] [LEFT] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Heyman comes out...[/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Paul Heyman comes out with a microphone...[/I][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Heyman[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]:Scorpio congratulations on your successfull TV Title defense... next week you will be defedning your TV Title against ECW Newcomer Dean Malenko! [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [/CENTER]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] ECW Television Taping Wednesday Week 3 September 1994 Live in front of 1,000 People Gainesville Gymnasium (Gainesville, FL) [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]The Tazmaniac has a challenge...[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]The Tazmaniac is backstage with a towel over his head... his usual facepaint isn't on... Tazmaniac looks pissed.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Tazmaniac[/U]: Week after week I come out here and put my body on the line for the people here in ECW for nothing. I bleed, I cry and I sweat for ECW and all for nothing... that changes tonight though. Tonight I am out for blood. The Tazmaniac is dead... in his place is me... just Taz. It time to **** the World... its time to make you tap. The Era of Taz is about to begin.... F-T-W![/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow] [I]"Taz" removes his towel to reveal a much more intimidating look![/I][/FONT] [CENTER][U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]Stevie Richards vs. Taz [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][LIST] [*]Taz looks like a completely different person than the Tazmaniac of old. [*]Taz came out in a black and orange singlet with a towel draped over his head. [*]High point in the match was Taz T-Bone Suplexing Richards off of the Top Rope! While Stevie hit a beautiful DDT on Taz out of one of his suplexes. [*]Richards came out in his usual get-up and the fan didn't really respond to him as everyone is curious about "Taz" [*]Taz and Richards had a competetive match with Taz hitting a bunch of unique suplexes and locking in a bunch of badass submissions! [*]Taz got the win after a decent match with a Version of the Million Dollar Dream! [*]After the match Taz refused to let go of his new move as Security had to storm the Gymnasium to make sure Richards was ok and able to breath![/LIST]Rating: D- Time: 12:14 [/CENTER] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Shane Douglas reveals his partner...[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Shane Douglas and Beulah come out together (Beulah doesn't really do anything but add Eye Candy)...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Douglas[/U]: For those of you who don't know... Tonight I am tagging up with a legendary force in professional wrestling against the man who won't die and whatever punk bitch he can find. The man that I am tagging with tonight has wrestled everywhere and done everything... He is the baddest man alive and is older than Terry Funk himself... and tonight in the Main Event you will see what I am talking about! Tonight in the Main Event the Franchise himself teams up with the greatest hardcore legend of all time... the Butcher... thats right Abdullah the Butcher and myself will team up against Terry Funk and whoever he can find! Good luck Old Man. Your going to need it.[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow] [I]Douglas and Beulah leave the ring together as the fans look on very interested that Abdullah will be here live... [/I][/FONT] [CENTER][U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]Too Cold Scorpio vs. Dean Malenko [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][LIST] [*]Malenko comes out to a decent heel reaction (Which is good as not many people know who he is) but when Scorpio entered the crowd erupted. [*]Very badass Technical wrestling match with Malenko working on Scorpio's knee the whole time with quick strikes and submissions on it. [*]Scorpio and Malenko ended up on the top rope at one point and started fighting... Scorpio fought Malenko off and then hit the 450 Splash for what should have been the win but Malenko kicked out at two. Scorpio and Malenko both got up and Malenko nailed Scorpio with a viscious Tiger-Bomb! [*]Finish came when Malenko locked in the Texas Cloverleaf Submission on Too Cold... It looked like Scorpio would tap out until Malenko's partner from last week "Love Machine" Art Barr came out and distracted the referee. Malenko broke the hold long enough for Scorpio to roll up Malenko for the win![/LIST]Rating: D- Time: 8:39 [/CENTER] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Paul Heyman announcements... :([/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Paul Heyman makes his way to the ring with a microphone...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Heyman[/U]: If you haven't heard yet you are hearing right now... some people on the ECW Roster have signed WCW Contracts... The Public Enemy of Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge will be having there last ECW Match here next against ECW Tag Team Champions Mikey Whipwreck and Cactus Jack for the ECW Tag Team Titles. Not only this to top it all off ECW Superstar Sabu hasn't shown up tonight... no call and no show... This is not the first time Sabu has done this so he is no longer welcome here in ECW. Next week expect new superstars to debut here at ECW. I can't help what just happened but I can make sure the future of Extreme is a good one... Please enjoy the rest of the show.[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow] [I]Heyman leaves the ring obviously pissed off as the Gainesville Crowd is hot about Public Enemy and Sabu being gone from ECW. [/I][/FONT] [CENTER][U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]Mikey Whipwreck (C) and Cactus Jack (C) vs. The Public Enemy (Rock and Grunge) [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][LIST] [*]The Gainesville Crowd quickly welcomes Public Enemy to a "You sold out" chant as they make there way to the ring in WCW SHIRTS?! [*]Jack and Whipwreck come out next and Cactus announces that as the PE got signed by WCW he got fired by them! The ECW Crowd explodes at the fact that Jack is now a full-time Roster Member at ECW! [*]Grunge and Rock beat the **** out of Whipwreck as expected [*]Jack and Whipwreck wrestled with Grunge and Rock for a minute until you could just tell Grunge and Rock didn't care. [*]Jack quickly changed there minds and lit them up with some clotheslines and then hit Rock with a Double Arm DDT for the win. [*]After the match the fans then chanted "You jobbed out"[/LIST]Rating: D Time: 5:39[/CENTER] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Terry Funk reveals...[/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Terry Funk makes his way to the ring for his match with a microphone...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Funk[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Up next I have a match with Shane Douglas and an arch-rival of mine Abdullah the Butcher... honestly they are two of the toughest sons of bitches ever. Well I got a son of a bitch coming out here that is a tough bastard but nobody ever gives him credit for ****... Tito Santana get your ass out here![/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow] [I]Tito comes out to a good pop as he is a WWF Superstar. Nothing too big but the fans liked having him there... [/I][/FONT] [CENTER][U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]Shane Douglas and Abdullah the Butcher vs. Terry Funk and Tito Santana[/SIZE][/FONT][/U][LIST] [*]Santana and Douglas started off the match with some good back and forth exchanges (Douglas and Santana both have great technical prowess) [*]The crowd exploded however when Funk and Abby got tagged in. As soon as they got in all hell broke loose. Abby grabbed his trademark fork and immidiately stabbed Funk in the head with it! [*]Douglas and Abby isolated Funk and began beating him down with cheap tactics and double team moves. [*]Funk got the best of the situation after being whipped into the corner... jumping up onto the top rope and nailing Funk and Abby with a Funkersault! [*]All three men are down... Funk crawls over to Santana and tags him in. [*]Santana comes running in and delivers clotheslines to Abby and Douglas then hits both men with the Flying Forearm! Santana then tags out to Funk! [*]Funk comes in and goes after Douglas... Douglas leaves the ring but Funk quickly grabs Abby and nails him with a Piiledriver (With help from Santana of course)... Funk pins him as he stares at Douglas with glee![/LIST]Rating: C- Time: 13:33 [/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] ECW TV Preview:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=Red] [/COLOR][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] Viking Hall (ECW Arena)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] ECW Title Match (Main Event):[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]Shane Douglas (C) vs. Terry Funk[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] [COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]After the heated battle between both men since the birth of Extreme they will finnaly meet one on one in a ring for the ECW Title. Both men have a lot riding into this ECW Title match and this is certainly a match nobody will want to miss![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit vs. Art Barr and Eddy Guerrero[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow] After the betrayal two weeks ago in the tag match by Dean Malenko to Art Barr and then Art Barr costing Malenko the ECW TV Title this feud is about explode as both mens partners make there ECW Debuts! This will surely be a match to watch as both men are making there ECW Debut in what could be the technical wrestling match of the night![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow] [U]Also The Tazmaniac in Action, Too Cold Scorpio, The Debut of Mexican Young Lion Hector Garza and Cactus Jack! [/U][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Lucha Talent Picked up by ECW [CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black]ECW Picks up on an International Talent[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1b/Hector_Garza.jpg/200px-Hector_Garza.jpg[/IMG] As Extreme Championship Wrestling continues to grow its taste for international talent does as well. Recently ECW has shown interest in Mexican Lucha Star Hector Garza who has the size, talent and charisma to match a lot of the current ECW Roster Members. Though Garza is still young he has a lot of potential. Garza has mainly been working smaller lucha-libre shows in Mexico. The young Garza stands in at 6 Feet Tall and weighs around 210 pounds so he could easily fit in among other roster members such as Mexican Standouts Los Gringos Locos, Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko and even ECW TV Champion Too Cold Scorpio. Garza uses a lot of high-flying moves that the states have not really gotten to see a lot of but Garza's aerial abilities could easily be tested against the likes of Too Cold Scorpio and Eddy Guerrero on the ECW Roster. As of right now ECW Booker Paul Heyman has been quoted saying that Garza will be having a few tryout matches on ECW TV over the next few months to break him into the ECW Environment and see if he would be a sound investment. Check out Mr. Garza this week on ECW TV as he makes his US Wrestling Debut teaming with ECW Roster Member Rockin Rebel against the ECW Tag Team Champions Cactus Jack and Mikey Whipwreck! [/CENTER]

[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"]Definently got potential[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B], n' I really like the new match set up thing. One thing you should think about is to change your pruduct. A match like Richards vs Tazz should never get a D- in ECW. So I would consider changing the product. But hey! I'll be checking this Diary out

I am aiming at changing my product right now actually... I keep pulling off C- Shows in D to D+ Popularity areas and my popularity keeps getting decreased. Sabu is unreliable for me... He no-showed two of my shows and the one show he did work he got a D match with Scorpio... Everyone else I have put Scorpio with (Besides Malenko who is very new to ECW) has gotten better ratings than the below average D- that Scorpio and Sabu got... I know Scorpio can go but Sabu leaves me in the dark on so many things. I am looking for a suitable replacement such as Hayabusa right now actually. Any ideas on what the product should be changed to... I have the next two weeks of ECW TV booked/ran and am working on week three right now actually... Expect some fresh faces soon. Thanks for the reply Nevermore...

Week 4 September ECW TV Results [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] ECW Television Taping Wednesday Week 4 September 1994 Live in front of 2,000 People Lewiston Colisuem (Lewiston, ME) [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Scorpio wants more competition...[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]ECW Television Champion Too Cold Scorpio enters the office of ECW Booker Paul Heyman clearly upset as Heyman is making phone calls...[/I][/FONT] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Scorpio[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Heyman every week I go out there and defend my ECW Championship against lesser opponents. Lets turn up the heat Paul... Lets give these people something to talk about. Lets bring some guys in who can go toe to toe with me and lets make the ECW Television Title Division the talk of Pro Wrestling. The ECW Heavyweight Title is doing better than ever as you have the young lion Shane Douglas and the legend Terry Funk tearing it up week after week. The Tag Team Division looks great as we have the biggest odd couple ever in Cactus and Whipwreck holding the belts and several young teams warring with each other over who will be the ones to dethrown Cactus and Mikey. Lets bring in some International talent to work with me and we can make them shine![/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow] [I]Paul E looks up at Scorpio during the speech and then just keeps making phone calls as Scorpio leaves obviously upset...[/I][/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6807/mickfoleyvh2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5381/mikeywhipwreckvy8.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8074/rockinrebelik3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9403/hectorgarzanu2.jpg[/IMG] [U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]ECW Tag Team Title Match: Cactus Jack (C) and Mikey Whipwreck (C) vs. Rockin Rebel and Hector Garza [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][LIST] [*]Garza is making his US Debut teaming with ECW Jobber Rockin Rebel for the ECW Tag Team Titles [*]Jack and Whipwreck continue to hold onto the belts with Jack carrying a good portion of the team with Mikey just getting beat up mostly week after week. Jack and Mikey have developed some decent chemistry though. [*]Garza and Rebel actually clicked as a tag team unit and were hitting some nice moves. Pretty cool double team was Rebel launching Garza out of a German Suplex into a Moonsault that caused the Lewiston Crowd to give a standing ovation. [*]Garza and Jack started the match off with some brawling which surprised a lot of people. Garza got the best of Jack after hitting a standing Hurracanrana! [*]Garza and Rebel isolated Whipwreck later on in the match and isolated him with quick tags and double team moves. [*]Garza went up top and hit his Moonsault Press on Whipwreck for a two count. However Jack came in and shifted the momentum of the pin allowing Whipwreck to get the pinfall victory! [*]After the match Garza and Rebel looked clearly upset at one another![/LIST]Rating: D- Time: 8:33 [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][LEFT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]The Taz Era continues...[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Taz is shown in a dark and rather murky area in the back with a towel over his head...[/I][/FONT] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Taz[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Last week everyone saw the era of Taz begin as I choked the life out of that poor punk Stevie Richards with my Tazmission. This week I am up against a much more known foe who has experience all over the entire world. That isn't a problem with me as I guarantee you that Tito Santana will be just another victim like the rest of the ECW Locker Room. I am the Human Suplex Machine and I plan on going in there, throwing Tito around and then locking in the Tazmission... The End. Nobody can stop me and I plan on never being stopped here in ECW... I'm not just another number in the system known as ECW and pretty soon people will take notice of what I am doing here. The Era of Taz continues... F-T-W.[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow] [I]Taz gets up from the spot he was going his interview at and begins to walk to the ring... [/I][/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6082/tazeq4.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2900/titosantanaus7.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][U]Taz vs. Tito Santana[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][LIST] [*]Taz and Tito lock it up in the second match of the ECW TV Taping. Tito is of course a former WWF Tag Team Champion and is here in ECW to work with a lot of the younger talent. [*]Tito starts the match off on fire by delivering a clothesline, then an arm drag, then a hip toss, scoop slam and a flying forearm. Many people think Tito has got Taz's number in this contest as Taz is struggling to get any offense in. [*]Tito made a mistake though and went for a spinning punch. Taz grabbed his arm out of it and locked in a Fujiwara Armbar that could have broken Tito's arm. Tito got up out of the Armbar only to be met by a T-Bone Suplex and a brutal Lariat! [*]Taz then locked in the Tazmission and the match was quickly over![/LIST]Rating: C Time: 2:45 [LEFT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Joey Styles at the announce desk...[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Joey Styles is shown at the announcers table...[/I][/FONT] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Styles[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Up next International Superstars from Japan, Mexico and all over the world will meet in the ring as Chris Benoit teams up with Dean Malenko to form the Submission Squad against Los Gringos Locos of Love Machine Art Barr and Eddy Guerrero. This will surely be one to watch as Guerrero, Benoit and Malenko are known world-wide for there work in New Japan Professional Wrestling while Barr and Guerrero are known as the hottest lucha-libre tag team in the Triple A Promotion in Mexico![/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow] [I]The camera cuts to the ring for the match... [/I][/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1466/eddyguerrerolv2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8634/artbarrzk9.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/4493/chrisbenoitlh0.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5258/deanmalenkono4.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][U]Los Gringos Locos (Guerrero and Barr) vs. The Submission Squad (Benoit and Malenko)[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][LIST] [*]Very very fast-paced technical minded wrestling match that actually caught the ECW crowd off-guard. [*]Barr and Malenko start the match off with a Lock-up that goes into Barr bridging Malenko. Barr jumps on-top of Malenko with a knee to the gut and has him floored until Malenko rolls Barr back and both men are down still holding hands... Both men roll up and this time Malenko bridges Barr. Barr however kips up and hits a Japanese Arm Drag to a good reception from the crowd. [*]Barr and Malenko continue there technical exchanges until Malenko gets the tag out to Benoit (Making his ECW Debut right here tonight) while Barr tags out to Eddy Guerrero! [*]Guerrero comes in quick with an arm drag on Benoit... Benoit returns with an arm drag on Guerrero... Both men go for a dropkick... STAND OFF! [*]After this Benoit got the best of Guerrero with a Snap Suplex. The Squad then isolated Guerrero with quick double teams. [*]Guerrero looked to be in trouble for a while until Benoit went for a Powerbomb... Guerrero was able to reverse it into a Hurricanrana and tag out to Barr. [*]Barr comes in like a house on fire with dropkicks and clotheslines. Barr hits Malenko with a Spinning Wheel Kick that damn near took his head off. Barr then threw Malenko out of the ring. [*]While this was happening Benoit went up top and looked to be going for a move... Barr cut him off and hit a Superplex... Before Benoit even hit the ground Guerrero came off the top rope with a Frog Splash and the rest was history![/LIST]Rating: D Time: 12:24[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8577/shanedouglasmp1.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2391/beulahmcgillicuttycm8.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6652/terryfunk2hm8.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][U]ECW Title Match: Shane Douglas (C) with Beulah vs. Terry Funk [/U][/FONT][/SIZE][LIST] [*]Douglas and Funk didn't waste anytime starting the match... as soon as the bell rang both men ran toward each other and began hitting, kicking, biting, scracthing and fore-arming each other to death... This battle between new and old is definitely personal with Funk representing the pride of old school wrestling... The pride of class, respect, showmanship and sportsman-like behavior and Douglas representing the next generation of superstar... the generation of degenerates, cheating to win and doing whatever must be done to get ahead! [*]To there credit they did keep the action in the ring for most of the time. Douglas took control of the match early on after there exchange of blows when Douglas eye raked Funk. Funk continued to try and fight back but was unable to capatilize. [*]Douglas worked on Funk's left leg (So you know its legit :))(Sorry worker joke) for most of the match to set him up for his devastating Pittsburgh Plunge. Funk's attempts to fight back were often met with chop blocks and dropkicks to his knee. [*]Funk however find his opening when the Franchise whipped him into the ropes and went for a back-body drop... Funk kicked Douglas in the face to which Douglas fed into a DDT! [*]Funk got up first and fought up to the top-rope... Douglas cut him off with a low blow and nailed him with a Back Suplex off the Top Rope for the win![/LIST]Rating: C- Time: 15:45 [LEFT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Douglas Taunts...[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Shane Douglas is given a microphone by Beulah after his match... Douglas is stading over Terry Funk who is holding his back in pain after his ECW TItle Match.[/I][/FONT] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Douglas[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: I told you old man... Every time you or anyone else steps into the ring with me I find a way to outsmart them. No matter who it is and no matter where it is the Franchise will always have there number. I plan on holding onto this ECW World Heavyweight Championship until the day that I go up throught the clouds and meet the sweet lord himself. Only then will someone be able to get this belt off of me. Nobody can beat me. People have tried... Scorpio tried... failed... You tried.. failed... Next week I am going to give Cactus Jack a chance at my Wolrd Heavyweight Title and it will be another self-fullfilling prophecy... FAILED. Nobody can beat me old man. I am not giving you another shot until you earn it. The rest of the ECW Roster is going to have to step up to try and beat me... I know I have a target on my back and everyone is just waiting to fire a shot at it.[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]ECW TV fades after the Shane Douglas promo[/I][/FONT] [/LEFT] [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] ECW TV Preview:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]Washington Smith Center (Washington DC)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [IMG]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8577/shanedouglasmp1.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6807/mickfoleyvh2.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] ECW Title Match (Main Event):[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]Shane Douglas (C) vs. Cactus Jack[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] [COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]Shane Douglas is the man to try to beat right now in ECW. After successfully defending his title against Terry Funk and Too Cold Scorpio as of lately Douglas plans on adding another name to his victims last. However Cactus Jack is regarded as a "Hardcore Icon" to many people and this match will definitely be one worth checking out! Tune in live as the Main Event of ECW TV should be a can't miss match! Will Terry Funk make his presence known and what role will Mikey Whipwreck play in this match?![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [IMG]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6370/2coldscorpiong7.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9494/tommydreamervy1.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6550/stevierichardsno5.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]ECW TV Title Match: Too Cold Scorpio (C) vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Steven Richards[COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow] The ECW TV Title Division heats up as Heyman has decided to focus on the talent he has rather than bring in new talent[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] for Too Cold Scorpio. Tommy Dreamer and Richards are both youngsters here in ECW looking for there role in the grander scheme of things... a win here would give them that role as the ECW TV Champion. Scorpio is a fighting champion though and many people expect him to hold onto the ECW TV Title for a long time to come! Check out this amazing ECW TV Title Match as ECW TV comes to Washington DC! [COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow] [U]Also The Tazmaniac in Action, Eddy Guerrero, Chris Benoit and much more action as ECW TV Invades Washington DC! [/U][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

ECW TV Results (Week 1 October) [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] ECW Television Taping Wednesday Week 4 September 1994 Live in front of 1,245 People Washington Smith Center (Washington DC) [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Submission Squad lay out Los Gringos Locos[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Eddy Guerrero of Los Gringos Locos is getting ready for a singles match with Chris Benoit in the back with Love Machine Art Barr giving him words of encouragement... Guerrero gets up to leave but is quickly met by a stiff forearm to the back of the head from Benoit as Malenko does the same to Art Barr. Malenko and Benoit jump them for a minute or two more and them leave them laying down in the locker room area. Barr recovers first as Guerrero seems to be down and out. Could the Submission Squad have this night off?![/I][/FONT] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/4493/chrisbenoitlh0.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1466/eddyguerrerolv2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][U]Chris Benoit vs. Eddy Guerrero [/U][/FONT][/SIZE][LIST] [*]Benoit and Guerrero are of course both international talents and are both having there second ECW Match ever here tonight in Washington DC. [*]The match almost didn't happen as Benoit made the referee start a ten count whenever Guerrero didn't show up after his music began. Guerrero however (Being the sneaky bastard he is) snuck up behind Benoit and laid him out with a forearm of his own. [*]A much less technical match than the tag team contest from last week with Guerrero matching the intensity that Benoit usually caries to the ring which actually made for a good bout. [*]Benoit and Guerrero defintely bring out the best in one another as both men are fairly new to ECW but pulled off a Main Event Level Match as there second bout here in ECW. [*]Guerrero hit a nice Suicide Dive on Benoit at one point while Benoit focused more on taking Guerrero out with intense moves including a sick rolling German Suplex X 3 Combo. [*]Guerrero ended up getting the surprise win whenever he landed a Hurracanrana on Benoit out of nowhere much to the delight of the ECW Fans![/LIST]Rating: C Time: 9:04 [LEFT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Shane Douglas attacks Cactus Jack...[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Cactus Jack is encouragins young Mikey Whipwreck backstage... [/I][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Jack[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Mikey... Mikey... Mikey... look buddy you will do fine ([I]Whipwreck is shown looking like a mess obviously nervsous about his upcoming match[/I])... I know your nervous but look man you gotta start acting more like a champion. We are the ECW Tag Team Champions and have been for over a month buddy. That proves that we aren't a fluke tag team and we mean business here in ECW. So turn that frown upside down and go out there and beat that Human Suplex Machine Taz! [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Whipwreck gets up obviously motivated by Jack's speech and runs out of the locker room. Jack starts to get up but is met with a huge punch to the face from Shane Douglas... Douglas says its time for young Whipwreck to fight his own battles much like Cactus needs to start fighting his... Douglas puts the boots on Cactus for a few more seconds until he has had enough and leaves the locker room area obviously hurt (Damnit ECW needs some security guards) [/I][/FONT][CENTER][IMG]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6082/tazeq4.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5381/mikeywhipwreckvy8.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][U]Taz vs. Mikey Whipwreck[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][LIST] [*]Young Whipwreck was in for quite the beating tonight as him and Taz locked horns for the first time ever (And hopefully for the last time for Mikey). [*]Whipwreck started off the match by throwing a few clotheslines at Taz (Which didn't phase the Human Suplex Machine). Whipwreck then went for a dropkick... Taz dodged it, picked up Whipwreck and nailed a T-Bone Suplex. Taz let Whipwreck get up and told him to do any move he could think of to Taz. Whipwreck went for a DDT which Taz reversed into a Northern Lights Suplex. [*]Taz then brought up Mikey and locked in the Tazmission Sleeper Hold and Whipwreck had no choice but to tap out! [*]After the match Taz refused to let it go until Shane Douglas came out with a chair and looked like he was going to save MIKEY!?! Instead of this though Shane blasted Mikey with a chair-shot and then reached into his trunks and handed Taz some money... SHANE SET THIS ALL UP SO MIKEY COULDN'T HELP CACTUS IN THE MAIN EVENT![/LIST]Rating: D Time: 1:33 [IMG]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6370/2coldscorpiong7.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9494/tommydreamervy1.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6550/stevierichardsno5.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][U]ECW TV Title Match: Too Cold Scorpio (C) vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Steven Richards [/U][/FONT][/SIZE][LIST] [*]Too Cold Scorpio, Richards and Dreamer locking it up for the first-time ever in a Triple Threat Match for the ECW TV Title. Richards has quite the ECW minority behind him as many fans dance to his music when he comes to the ring... Richards however hasn't warmed up to this just quite yet though. Dreamer still has his doubters but many people see him as the future of ECW. Too Cold is just well the ****ing man as he has defended the ECW Title successfully every time. [*]Match started off with some good technical exchanges between all three men as they did the typical triple threat match spots (Triple Headlocks, A nice German Suplex Spot and the usual **** you would see in a triple threat match with a brawler, flyer and technician (Think Benoit vs. DDP vs. Raven)). [*]Richards got the biggest pop of the night when Dreamer and Scorpio were fighting with each other on the outside of the ring... Richards then hit a flipping dive off of the top rope onto both men and the ECW Crowd went into a ruckus! [*]Finish came when Richards hit a nice Superkick on Dreamer and went for the pinfall... he nearly got the three but was cut off when Scorpio hit a brutal front-flip leg drop to his head from the top rope and then pinned both men for the win. [*]After the match Scorpio got on the mic and demanded next week for him to face an international talent... Scorpio then left the ECW TV Taping dancing as the fans looked pretty pleased with the display of athletic talent that just happened.[/LIST]Rating: D+ Time: 17:45 [LEFT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Jack was down... but not out...[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Backstage Cactus Jack's head is being taped up by the medical team... Jack looks pissed off and is bleeding from the forehead.[/I][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Jack[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Thats enough guys... OK STOP IT. I mean it stop ([I]Jack gets up from the medical table and begins to leave the room after flipping over there utility kit and taking the bandages off of his head[/I]). Shane Douglas took something very valuable to Mikey tonight... You took his confidence.. you took me out of his match and I wasn't able to cheer him on from ringside and he lost it... he wasn't able to do anything against Taz. Then I find out you paid Taz to take out Mikey so he couldn't watch my back during the Main Event. Shane your a sick son of a bitch and when I get my hands on you in the Main Event I am going to make you bleed just like I am bleeding right now... BANG BANG! [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Jack does the Bang Bang sign he has been made famous for and whipes some of the blood from his forehead onto his wrist tape... Is Cactus Jack out for blood tonight?! [/I][/FONT][CENTER] [IMG]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8577/shanedouglasmp1.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6807/mickfoleyvh2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][U]ECW Heavyweight Title Match: Shane Douglas (C) vs. Cactus Jack [/U][/FONT][/SIZE][LIST] [*]Douglas made his way out first but instead of going to the ring he hid behind the entrance-way... Douglas notably didn't have Beulah tonight... Odd. Jack then began to make his entrance and looked around for Douglas. Douglas jumped Jack with a brutal lariat to the back of the head to jump-start the match. [*]The action didn't get into the ring around minute five of the match... Jack nailed Douglas with a chair. Douglas bled from it. Douglas hit Jack with some Brass Knucks and it cut open Jack even more. Very bloody match. [*]As the action poured into the ring things tended to calm down more as Douglas became the scientific wrestler many people know him as. Some good stuff happened such as a Sunset Flip Bomb from the Top Rope. Jack fought back against Douglas a few times with a Double Arm DDT, Mandible Claw and other unique moves. [*]Finish came when Douglas locked Jack into a Sleeper Hold and applied his pressure directly to the forehead (I hate those commercials). Foley never tapped out/passed out but the amount of blood pouring out of Foley's forehead caused the referee Rock Austin to stop the contest as ECW TV came to an end![/LIST]Rating: C Time: 11:56 [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [/CENTER]

[SIZE=4][FONT=Arial Black]ECW Signs Four New Young Guns... All making Debuts soon![/FONT][/SIZE] [IMG]http://www25.brinkster.com/hbkid718/wcwf/ChrisCandido.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3] Young wrestler Chris Candido is a former ECW Tag Team Champion (With Johnny Hotbody) and has recently picked up popularity in Jim Cornette's SMW Promotion. After forming a decent team with Brian Lee it seems as if Candido is headed to ECW with a new partner to claim new glory. His finishing move (A powerbomb off of the top rope) has left many people speechless.. this young man could very well be the future of pro wrestling and is a great pick-up for Extreme Championship Wrestling see the debut of Chris Candido this week on ECW TV![/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://www.theadvocates.org/celebrities/images/val-venis2001.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3] Sean Morgan as he calls himself is a Canadian standout with previous experience in All Japan Pro Wrestling (As Sean Morgan) and the CMLL Promotion (As Steel). After being sent tapes for the past year Paul Heyman feels that Sean Morgan is ready for Extreme Championship Wrestling. Though Morgan is still very green he is very smart in and outside of the ring and will definitely find someone to allign with that will benefit himself and everyone around him. Check out the debut of Sean Morgan on ECW TV this week! [IMG]http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/j/juvi/13.jpg[/IMG] Juventud Guerrera is a well-known Luchadore from the AAA Promotion that people have been raving about as of recently. In superb shape and has awesome in-ring conditioning. Regarded as many as the best high-flyer in the world Juvi Guerrera is set to take on another well-known Luchadore next week on ECW TV as he takes on Hector Garza in a Best Two out of Three Falls match! [IMG]http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/l/lancestorm/09.jpg[/IMG] Canadian Wrestler Lance Storm is the final signing on ECW's signing spree and is definitely someone to watch out for... a SMW Wrestler and has made tours all over the world in Germany, Lebanon, Mexico and Japan finnally ending up in ECW here in the states. Lance Storm will be making his debut on ECW TV this week![/SIZE][/FONT]

just read this and you have my interest. ECW has always been my favorite promotion of all time, and I admit to looking forward to seeing you run it from the beginning. The Day that will live in Infamy! I LOVED Shane throwing down the belt. Nice bringing in Barr! If you can score Hayabusha too then ALL THE POWER to you! Sean Morley is being called Sean Morgan? Is that a typo or do ya just like the name Morgan better then Morley? Whichever! It will be cool to imagine Morley without that damn towel around his waist.

ECW TV Results (Week 2 October) [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] ECW Television Taping Wednesday Week 4 September 1994 Live in front of 2,000 People Tampa Fort Homer Armory (Tampa, FL) [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Taz has just another victim...[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Backstage Taz is shown sitting down in a corner with his traditional towel over his face... Taz gets up and begins to talk... [/I][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Jack[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Week after week here in ECW I go out there and crush my opponents. I suplex them around for a little bit and then lock in the Tazmission and they have no-where to go so they must submit. But week after week I get fed competition that is insufficient... I beat Tito Santana in under 3 minutes and made a joke of the 2 minute man Mikey Whipwreck... When will ECW feed me the competitor I desire for... the one man who can go toe-to-toe with me in a real match. The competitor I know is out there somewhere.... People always say there is always someone meaner, tougher and stronger out there... this is ECW's chance to prove it. Up next I have Ian Rotten and I am afraid he will be just another name to add to my list of people who have tapped out instead of putting out. You better bring some good back-up Rotten cause tonight your just another victim! [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Taz gets up and begins to walk to the ring with a furious look on his face! [/I][/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6082/tazeq4.jpg[/IMG] VS. [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][U][IMG]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8928/ianrottenjz2.jpg[/IMG][/U][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][U]Taz vs. Ian Rotten[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][LIST] [*]Rotten wastes no time going after Taz as he knows this will be the fight of his life... he lays in a few headbutts on Taz and hits the ropes and calls for a Lariat... Taz ducks it and hits the T-Bone Suplex. Rotten feeds up into a Northern Light Suplex and the fans are on there feet. Taz then locks in the Tazmission... He has it locked in deep and the referee checks Rotten who somehow is still conscious... Taz then procedes to SUPLEX Rotten out of the Tazmission as the ECW Crowd looks on stunned... Taz gets the pinfall victory in a match that lasted barely over a minute (And didn't even get two bullets!).[/LIST]Rating: D- Time: 0:32 [LEFT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Todd Gordon announces Candido and Morgan getting a Title Shot![/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Backstage Todd Gordon has a microphone and looks ready to talk...[/I][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Gordon[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Here tonight I ECW Owner Todd Gordon have decided to give two young men the oppurtunity of a lifetime.. Both men have never teamed with each other before but I smell potential when I look at these two men together. Sean Morgan and Former ECW Tag Team Champion Chris Candido will team up for the first time ever tonight against current Extreme Championship Wrestling Tag Team Champions Cactus Jack and Mikey Whipwreck for the ECW World Tag Team Titles... And it is going to happen right here on ECW TV... NEXT! [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Gordon's Announcement ends as ECW TV Fades to a commercial [/I][/FONT][/LEFT] [IMG]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6807/mickfoleyvh2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5381/mikeywhipwreckvy8.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7315/chriscandidorm5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8254/valvenisza0.jpg[/IMG] [U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]ECW Tag Team Title Match: Cactus Jack (C) and Mikey Whipwreck (C) vs. Chris Candido and Sean Morgan [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][LIST] [*]Candido is making his ECW Return here tonight and is a former ECW Tag Team Champion so the gold is never far from his reach. Morgan is making his ECW Debut here tonight and has never held any ECW Belt or any other belt in the US for that matter. Whipwreck and Jack have held onto the ECW Tag Team Titles longer than anyone else and this could be a very interesting match. [*]Morgan and Jack start it off with Morgan whipping out some impressive technical wrestling moves. Candido gets tagged in by accident (Morgan bumped into him) and quickly goes for Jack before Cactus can get him. Candido unfortunately made it in too late and Jack tagged in Whipwreck... Whipwreck comes in and throws some weak clotheslines and is cut off by Candido and Morgan. Morgan and Candido kill poor Mikey with basic double team moves (The Hart Attack, Double Hip Toss, Double Suplex and a Spike Piledriver to be precise). [*]Cactus gets tagged in by complete mistake after Mikey reversed a suplex by flipping to his feet. Cactus comes in on fire and starts firing off clotheslines and back elbows on both young men. [*]Just as the match started to get exciting Shane Douglas makes his way from the backstage area. Douglas comes in and clotheslines both Morgan and Cactus Jack right in front of the referee causing a double DQ![/LIST]Rating: D Time: 6:34 [LEFT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Triple Threat...[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]After the match Candido and Mikey Whipwreck run Shane Douglas off... Douglas stays at ringside though and looks on at the ring smiling as Whipwreck, Cactus, Candido and Morgan celebrate... Morgan and Candido look at each other nod quickly and then take out Mikey and Cactus... Morgan kicks Cactus in the stomach and lays him out with a Fisherman Brainbust as Candido proceeds to Powerbomb poor Mikey Whipwreck on the canvas... Douglas hits ringside and HUGS BOTH MEN. Douglas then gets on the mic as Beulah makes her way to the ring. Candido and Morgan proceed to stomp both Whipwreck and Cactus Jack.[/I][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U] Shane[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Here tonight the ECW's Franchise has recruited two of the youngest (Candido and Morgan flex), best looking (Continued flexing) and all around toughest sons of bitches I could find to join me in my little revolution.... my little revolution that consists of me and three other people... you have the best looking broad in the world Beulah Mcguillicuty. You have the young lion Sean Morgan straight from Canada who has toured all over the world in Japan, Mexico and Puerta Rico in his young career and then you have the former ECW Tag Team Champion himself Chris Candido making his glorious return to ECW! Together me, Candido and Morgan make up my revolution with Beulah handling all of our "affairs". Together my little revolutoin will take over ECW and all of professional wrestling... This little revolution I have on my hands I like to call Triple Threat... and tonight the biggest threat ECW has ever se.. (Douglas is cut off by Stevie Richards who has come to the ring with a chair... Richards decked Morgan with a chair shot as Candido, Beulah and Douglas scram!)[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Stevie[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: You wanna come out here with your buddies and attack my friends Shane Douglas? You got a lot of nerve calling some douchebag with a porn-star mustache who got laid out with one chair shot and some guy who couldn't hang in ECW before the future of wrestling. You got a lot of nerve sir. So how about tonight you and your boys prove who can hang with who here in ECW. How about me, good old Mikey Whipwreck and the craziest son of a bitch I have ever seen Cactus Jack team up against you, Sean Morgan and Chris Candido in the Main Event... If you guys are the biggest threat ECW has ever seen then you guys got the biggest threat you have ever seen coming your way (Morgan starts to get up but is met by a Superkick from Stevie Richards).[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]The ECW Arena erupts as Richards, Cactus Jack and Mikey Whipwreck stand over the fallen body of Sean Morgan! [/I][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Too Cold Scorpio sets the open challenge for his TV Title...[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]In the ring after the commercial break Too Cold Scorpio is shown with his TV Title and a microphone... [/I][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Scorpio[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: I am sick and tired of waiting for Paul Heyman to bring in new talent for this TV Title and my TV Title division. Tonight I am setting an open challenge for any wrestler in the world to take me on one on one right here in the middle of this squared circle. Anyone who thinks they are bad enough to take this belt off of me I will give you twenty minutes to do it starting right now... [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Lance Storm emerges from the entrance way in white and red gear. Storm has a serious look on his face. [/I][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Storm[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: ECW... You are all looking at the Impact Player. The Man who has invaded ECW from the great white north in order to take the ECW TV Title back to Canada where it belongs. My name is Lance Storm and I am from Calgary, Alberta, Canada... Soon the ECW TV Title will become the ECW Canadian Syndicated Television Product Championship. [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][CENTER][U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4] [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][IMG]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6370/2coldscorpiong7.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3631/lancestormfc4.jpg[/IMG] [U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]ECW Televsion Title Match: Too Cold Scorpio (C) vs. Lance Storm[/SIZE][/FONT][/U][LIST] [*]The ECW TV Championship is on the line this week against young up and coming Canadian Standout Lance Storm. Storm comes all the way from Smokey Mountain Wrestling where he and other young Canadian Wrestler (And hopefully future ECW Superstar) Chris Jericho form the tag team the "Thrill Seekers". [*]Scorpio and Storm start things off with a lock-up and quickly go back and forth toe-to-toe with each other for a good five minutes of just pure wrestling. Storm cuts off Scorpio though with an eye rake and takes control. Storm brings a stiff technical style of wrestling to ECW that many of the fans enjoy... I know the ECW Fans are wondering what a Chris Benoit vs. Lance Storm or a Eddy Guerrero vs. Lance Storm or a Dean Malenko vs. Lance Storm match could be be like. [*]Scorpio got control of the match again when Storm went for a Superkick... Scorpio caught it swung it around and nailed a devastating DDT. Storm and Scorpio then both fought up to there feet and began brawling again. Storm went for his Rolling One Legged Boston Crab but Scorpio made it to the ropes just in time. Storm went for a German Suplex after that but Scorpio landed on his feet behind Storm... grabbed Storm in a full-nelson and proceeded to nail a beautiful Full Nelson Suplex for the win! [*][U]After the match Scorpio approached Storm for a handshake but Storm refused![/U][/LIST]Rating: D+ Time: 14:56 [IMG]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8577/shanedouglasmp1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7315/chriscandidorm5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8254/valvenisza0.jpg[/IMG]VS.[IMG]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6807/mickfoleyvh2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5381/mikeywhipwreckvy8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6550/stevierichardsno5.jpg[/IMG] [U][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]ECW TV Main Event: Shane Douglas, Chris Candido and Sean Morgan vs. Cactus Jack, Mikey Whipwreck and Stevie Richards [/SIZE][/FONT][/U][LIST] [*]Triple Threat making there debut as a unit here tonight against quite the band of misfits... Cactus Jack the craziest man on the ECW Roster, Mikey Whipwreck the young rookie sensation and Stevie Richards or as the ECW Crowd has labeled him "Dancin" Steve. [*]Morgan and Richards started off the match as Morgan was pissed about the chair shot and Super Kick after the Tag Team Contest earlier in the evening. Morgan is one hell of an athlete and even though he is fairly new to wrestling he could be making an impact in ECW any day now. Richards of course is an ECW Fan Favorite and many people are behind him in his efforts to branch out and succeed in ECW. [*]Whipwreck and Richards begin to double-team Morgan but Morgan cuts off Whipwreck early on as Triple Threat constantly triple team him... However they didn't have very long to triple team Mr. Whipwreck as the action poured outside of the ring. Richards hit his flip dive onto Triple Threat/Whipwreck/Cactus Jack who were brawling on the outside to a very big ovation... Jack also hit his BANG BANG Elbow on Shane Douglas as the crowd went into a ruckus. [*]The action eventually got back into the ring where Morgan and Whipwreck began to wrestle again. Morgan was whipped into the corner by Whipwreck and before Whipwreck could do **** Douglas jumped him from behind with a Back Suplex. Morgan then turned around and knocked both Jack and Richards off the apron... Morgan went up to the top for a Body Splash and nailed it on Whipwreck for the finish of Triple Threat's First Ever Match![/LIST]Rating: D Time: 16:14 [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [/CENTER]

Archived