ECW 1994: Era of Extreme

I had to have the match thrown out in some way :(... Thought that DQ would honestly be the best way to set-up a Six Man Tag without either teams looking weak. Don't plan on doing it much/if at all but I felt that it was the best finish for my angle. Hell yeah I am on Vince's pay roll... with my huge stars and my pyro on my shows :D. Won't happen again boys ;).

[CENTER] [IMG]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7315/chriscandidorm5.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5258/deanmalenkono4.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8634/artbarrzk9.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]Triple Threat Match: Winner gets a Tag Team Title Shot for his team next week! Chris Candido vs. Dean Malenko vs. Art Barr [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] [COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]Art Barr of Los Gringos Locos, Dean Malenko of the Submission Squad and Chris Candido of Triple Threat will go at it in a Triple Threat match this week with a very unique situation... The winner gets a Tag Team Title shot for his team. None of these men have gotten a tag team title oppurtunity to date so this could be a very unique match. Each man is known for being a technical worker so this match could be one to watch out for![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9403/hectorgarzanu2.jpg[/IMG]VS.[IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2900/titosantanaus7.jpg[/IMG] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3]ECW Extreme Lucha-Match:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]Hector Garza vs. Tito Santana[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] [COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]A match originally scheduled to be Mexican Superstar Juvi Guerrera vs. Hector Garza ECW Booker Paul Heyman had to change the match due to Juvi having flight problems getting into ECW. No worries though as Paul Heyman has replaced Juvi with another wrestler... not quite a luchadore but is known to be able to fly when he needs to former WWF Superstar Tito Santana! Santana has been known to take men to the limit and back... this match will be contested under normal ECW Rules (Aka no rules) and will be Lucha Style with the best two out of three falls! [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Also come check out Chris Benoit in action against the Sandman plus many more Extreme Bouts![/U][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/CENTER]

ECW News... [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]ECW News and Notes: ECW In Negotiations with SABU?!: [FONT=Arial Narrow]Recently ECW Fans have been sending letters to Paul Heyman demanding the return of Sabu. We here at ECW aim at pleasing our fans to the best of our abilities however it could be a while for us to be persuaded to bring back Sabu especially with him on our good side. Sabu screwed over a lot of the fans of ECW by no-showing them at a scheduled TV Taping not only once but twice... The possibility for a Sabu return is always up though... Never say never! You had better believe Sabu will comeback with a vengeance if he does.[/FONT] ECW Hardcore Holliday Announcement!: [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]Stop the presses! ECW is pleased to announce that on the first Sunday of December 1994 we will be presenting a huge 2 and 1/2 Hour Spectacle to the ECW Crowd in the Tri-State known as Hardcore Holliday. You better believe over the next few weeks on TV that the hype will begin for Hardcore Holliday. ECW Booker Paul Heyman has promised a HUGE Main Event and all Titles will be on the line at ECW's Huge Event Hardcore Holliday! Heyman also promises international talent from New Japan Pro Wrestling, CMLL and the World Wrestling Federation on this huge Supercard! Pay attention to ECW TV to find out the details for ECW's HARCORE HOLLIDAY![/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black] Terry Funk to Return Soon?!; [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]Rumour has it that Terry Funk (Who has been gone from ECW after a humiliating defeat by Shane Douglas) will be back in ECW soon. Funk has been gone for weeks and has been training in Japan apparently getting better than ever. The ECW Crowd is sure to explode when Funk walks back into the land of extreme! How will Terry Funk handle the Shane Douglas situation? Who will Terry Funk bring with him to battle Shane Douglas and Triple Threat?[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black] ECW Working on Getting TV Slots Nationwide/Increasing Time Slot to 90 Minutes!: [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial Narrow]ECW Owner Todd Gordon and ECW Booker Paul Heyman have recently been making calls nationwide about getting ECW into a home near you with local cable companies... Heyman and Gordon have been touring with ECW with the ECW TV Show and think its time that someone other than the Tri-State be allowed to enjoy the ECW Television product! [/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] ECW Television Taping Wednesday Week 3 October 1994 Live in front of 2,000 People Ashville City Auditorium (Ashville, NC) Pre-Show Matches: Tommy Dreamer beat Sean Morgan via a Death Valley Driver Shane Douglas retains his ECW Championship over Ian Rotten [/SIZE][/FONT][CENTER][IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9403/hectorgarzanu2.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2900/titosantanaus7.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][U][COLOR=Red][B]Extreme Lucha-Libre Match:[/B] Hector Garza vs. Tito Santana[/COLOR] [/U][/FONT][/SIZE][LIST] [*]Big Lucha-Libre style match between Hector Garza and Tito Santana. Garza's scheduled opponent Juvi Guerrera. Santana however may be considered by some as a step above Juvi, however in the world of Lucha Libre the last name "Guerrera" goes a long way. [*]Santana and Garza start things off with some good technical exchanges back and forth between each other. Lots of arm-drags and chain wrestling manuevers much like Lucha Libre features. [*]Match was not very interesting to a lot of fans as Juvi and Garza would have been better with what they can do in the ring and outside of it as well. [*]Pinfall number one came whenever Santana hit a Flying Forearm on Garza in the early going and caught him off guard. [*]Garza bounce back quick and threw Santana out of the ring (Obviously frustrated) before Santana knew it Garza was flying over the Top Rope with a Plancha and the NC crowd erupted. [*]Garza and Santana then both came back into the ring and started fighting again. Santana gained some momentum and went for a clothesline. Garza however ducked it and got a school boy roll-up on Santana for pinfall number two! [*]Score is now tied Hector Garza- 1 Tito Santana- 1 [*]Santana and Garza both got up after this and started going at it again with both guys realizing its sudden death from here! [*]Santana made a mistake and attempted to whip Mr. Garza into the corner... Garza jumped up onto the Top Rope and then Moonsault Pressed off onto Tito Santana for a HUGE win! [*]After the match Garza went over to Tito and shook his hand for a hard-fought contest![/LIST]Rating: D Time: 8:00 [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][CENTER][IMG]http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/4493/chrisbenoitlh0.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8601/sandmanyf4.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][U][COLOR=Red][B]Singles Match:[/B] Chris Benoit vs. the Sandman[/COLOR] [/U][/FONT][/SIZE][LIST] [*]Sandman and Chris Benoit aren't even in the same category when you think of Pro Wrestling. Sandman is in a more "Barroom Brawler" kind of class while when you think of Chris Benoit you think of a hard-hitting technical wrestling style presented by guys like Bret "Hitman" Hart and the Dynamite Kid Tom Wellington. [*]However both men went into this match with an equal level of intensity and it made for a good contest. Sandman immidiately started things off with a Kendo Stick shot to Chris Benoit. Sandman however made a mistake and started to drink a beer and celebrate with the fans. Benoit cut him off from this with a German Suplex. Benoit then grabbed Sandman's Singapore Cane and snapped it in half! [*]With Sandman cut off from his weapon he had to go toe-to-toe with Benoit in an actual wrestling contest (Which was a mistake). Sandman continued to get one-upped the whole match but did try his hardest. [*]Finish came when Sandman went for a Flipping Senton... Benoit rolled out of the way, got up and then hit a Dragon Suplex for the win in a very convincing manner![/LIST]Rating: C Time: 5:46[/CENTER] [LEFT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]The Triple Threat speak!...[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Backstage Shane Douglas is taking his wrestling boots off from his dark-match earlier against Ian Rotten where he successfully defended his ECW Title. Morgan (Who lost to Tommy Dreamer earlier) and Candido are shown waiting for Douglas to speak. [/I][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Shane[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Tonight Gentlemen the Triple Threat has the oppurtunity to go on next week to win Tag Team Gold and be the most decorated stable in wrestling today. With the Tag Team and Heavyweight Title around our waists we could call all the shots in Extreme Championship Wrestling. Morgan... I know earlier tonight you had a tough time with Tommy Dreamer... but thats ok. You were this close to beating him and I know with some more work you will be one of the best in this business. [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Chris[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Shane tonight I will make you proud. Tonight in the middle of that ring I will beat Art Barr and Dean Malenko. Then next week me and Sean Morgan will be go on to beat Cactus Jack and Mikey Whipwreck live on ECW TV and then we will go out afterwards and have the party of a lifetime. [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Morgan[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: This gathering of professional wrestlers is something that the pro wrestling world hasn't seen before. The Four Horsemen... ain't got **** on us. You got the best wrestler and hottest commodity in pro wrestling today Shane Douglas, the best technical wrestler on the planet Chris Candido and then you got me... the youthful injection that pro wrestling has been needing for a long time. Tonight I know Chris Candido will walk into the ring just a man... but when he walks out... he will come out in a blaze of glory like a golden greek god! [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Morgan and Douglas pat Candido on the back and are apparently excited as ECW TV goes to a commercial. [/I][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][CENTER][IMG]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6082/tazeq4.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1466/eddyguerrerolv2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][U][COLOR=Red][B]Singles Match:[/B] Taz vs. Eddy Guerrero[/COLOR] [/U][/FONT][/SIZE][LIST] [*]Taz and Eddy Guerrero lock-up for the first time ever here tonight at the ECW TV Show in North Carolina. [*]Guerrero proved to be no-pushover as Taz tried to just bully his way into victory like he had done in most of his recent matches. Taz attempted to lock-in the Tazmission in the opening minute but Guerrero reversed it into a Jawbreaker! [*]Eddy and Taz were very stiff with each other and for every suplex that Taz had Eddy had a reversal. Taz went for a Northern Lights so Eddy had a DDT! Taz went for a German and Eddy landed on his feet out of it. Eddy definitely proved why he is in ECW. [*]Taz however got the win whenever Eddy made a mistake and went for a Suplex of his own... Taz reversed it into a Brainbuster and got the win after Taz's toughest challenge yet![/LIST]Rating: D+ Time: 10:52 [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7315/chriscandidorm5.jpg[/IMG] VS. [IMG]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5258/deanmalenkono4.jpg[/IMG] VS.[IMG]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8634/artbarrzk9.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [/LEFT] [SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic][U][COLOR=Red][B]Triple Threat Match Winner gets a Tag Title Shot for his Team:[/B] Chris Candido vs. Dean Malenko vs. Art Barr[/COLOR] [/U][/FONT][/SIZE][LIST] [*]A very akward bout that dissapointed a lot of people. Candido was on his A+ Game but Malenko and Barr seemed to have there mind in places other than the ECW TV Tapings. [*]Nothing really worth talking about... Barr gets the win via the Frog Splash after a very dissapointing match.[/LIST]Rating: E+ Time: 14:02 [LEFT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Black]Douglas is pissed!...[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Arial Narrow][I]After the match Shane Douglas hits the ring and looks down on Chris Candido (Who is recovering from the Frog Splash given to him by Art Barr earlier).[/I][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow][/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][U]Shane[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]: Looks like I have to carry this team just like I had to carry Johhny Ace and Ricky Steamboat. At least Morgan has an excuse for losing Chris... he is greener than a pasture. You Chris should know better than to go out and lose to losers like them. In order to make sure we don't look retarded next week on TV you and Morgan are wrestling the pre-show and I could give a **** less if you lose on there or not. Now for the matter at hand... next week... I want to defend my title against someone who I think deserves a shot... its definitely not you or Morgan goddamnit. Lets go to the back and we got a lot of talking to do.[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow] [/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow][I]Shane and the rest of Triple Threat leave with them obviously looking disgruntled![/I][/FONT] [/LEFT] [/CENTER]

Archived