Sister promotions m brand split and nwa type alliance(different from other ideas)

i wish this would be brought back into the game but only updated. brand slit (they can be different styles but the are the same promotion. could have some slight differences in overness and types of fans, but its treated as one company meaning they still have their talent limit issues and all, and one show can affect the company as a whole easily the sister promotion is an entirely seperate company all together [B] 1. i hire a booker and creative team to handle that part of the company. 2 i ca hire someone to be president of the company (meaning he has many of the owners abilities such as hiring firing, and marketing the company. 3 the actual owner can[/B] A. leave the promotion alone and just generate money from it, B. leave promotion run seperate but take a hands on approach somewhat by having meetings with your booker and president and agents and creative as wel as the ability to book and take control of stuff u want. example the booker can send me tonights card before it happens could be days before it happens and i can make changes (depending on the type of booker he/she is that person can argue with me on some outcomes....this would add more reality) C. the owner can just be the person in 100% in charge of everything like tew 07 if they choose. [B] 4. cross promotionial events[/B] A. you can run events being co promoted by the 2 companies B. you ca do talent trades or just send over talent no trade requirment(can be for pre determined time or until you feel the need to move the people back) c. any talent switched over via the promotional relationship they are still recognised as stars of that promotion (example i own wcw and wwe, i send wrestler A to wwe, in the game world hes still a wcw star) D can run co promotional angles [B] 5. titles can be defended in the other promotions that you own. 6. promotion relationships (development, war etc)[/B] A. you can share a dev promotion B. both companies you own can have totally different relationships Example ( wwe could be at war with tna, but say i also own wcw, maybe they are friends with tna or have a trade agreement depending on who you have in charge of your company, and if they have the balls to be friends with your enemy. for example eric bisoff running wcw as president can be friends with the tna owner, but depends on situtations with wcw and tna due to the wwe/tna war. it could happen that tna doesnt trust wcw due to being owned by wwe, this getting out of the relationship or extending the war to them. [B][SIZE="5"][SIZE="6"][SIZE="7"]NWA TYPE ALLIANCE STRUCTURE[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B] [B]7. Titles (see 5)[/B] while they can be defendeded in promotions you own, that 100% of your control since you own everything but say you have a relationship with a group of promotions (nwa, Awa superstars) the territory world title system can work in the game and not have one promotion in full power, lets use some good old wrestling kayfabe here A. you have a united world territorial alliance championship (nwa structure) B the alliance has a governing body (not controlled by one person) [B] 8 Alliance structure[/B] A the governing body consists of several member promotions B each promotion with full membership has a representative (usually th company owner) to the wrestling committie C. Alliance President (for example using NWA) . the president is elected by the various members (you can't vote for yourself, but can negotiate)/campaign) [B]9. alliance governing powers[/B] the president is in charge of thins such as marketing the alliance and in control of titles, with the committee. [B] 10. Membership to alliance[/B] A Full membership requires a large payment ( for the game fairness, a special standard fee (plus maybe a special extra fee for larger promotions just to keep it balanced) Full membership gets voting rights. Partial Membership (this would be of a rather tiny fee ) generally your tiny promotions that consist of schools, dev promotions, or other promotions that arent sure if they should contribute yet to the alliance, but get use of the name with many limitations. partial members have no voting rights nor can gain control of the world titles (are allowed to have world title matches if approved by the promotion that owns the champion or the committee depending if its a major or small promotion who has the champ, and the relationship with that promotion and or champion and the partial member promotion b . partial member aliance world title matches partial members are allowed phantham changes, but the title must be won back also the change gets no publicity in the news since its not a real title change and in reality the change never happened since its not official [B]11 More on voting power and relationship with the alliance[/B] A a membership can be terminated at anytime *example* a promotion is hogging control of the championship, and not allowing the champ to work other promotions for a long time without a good reason. in this situation A the members vote you out of the league. B decides not to voe you out but gives a warning and or fine and temp suspension of your voting privleges and control of the champion 1. if this happens you can allow your champion to work other shows while you are suspended, or choose not to. a (chosing not to will lead to the alliance stipping your champion thus making your promotion look bad and hurting your own rep some as well. b if you do that its possible that some other members may not work with you well if they have a world champion. or even allow other wrestlers in thei territory to work your promotion (even if you area global company this can happen) c. you can leave the league because even if you get a vote again your trust with other members may be tarnished for a while, hurting your change tobenefit from the league. (again this in a way could cause the wcw effect *you might be the only major company in the alliance that has a world wide recognition , and that could potentially weaken the alliance, other members might drop out [B] 12. being a major company in the alliance(national global) you do get much more power for obvious reasons, but you do not get full control, you do stil have a vote, but other promotions will most likely follow you. [/B] A this could change though like i said earlier about you not allowing your wrestlers or champ to appear in other promotions. or allowing other promotions wrestlers to work your shows helping other members gain some exposure (it is possible you are the only promotion with a tv deal) B the ecw/wcw effect ( you are th biggest promotion in the alliance at the time, and only one with any sort of major or even decent tv coverage. the Alliance itself will want to take advantage of you.) - this could cause trouble with you and how your run your company depending on the governing body of the alliance at the time. note ecw (eastern championship wrestling right before it became extreme championship wrestling) c. you can sign a contract for exclusive title rights full control if you are the big promotion and the dont have any other national global promotons (in the country the alliance main base is in unless a global company exists in another country *the nwa is American but members and champions in various countries* this is only if non global companies exist in other countries* (examples tna and to an extent wcw) but this will require a hefty fee also contracts are timed based and must be voted on.(say you can get it for a year or 2, this isnt even allowed of the alliance is full of strong members even many cult members could make this not be allowed, if its amass amount that are close to national) you would get some leniency(too an extent) on not allowing many title matches outside of your company, you will need some sometime though, the alliance holds major events. the alliance may not give suc control the next time, because they want members who help the alliance succeed . they wont be so mad about not allowing title changes though, its more about atleast allowing the champ to work shows for them sometimes. 13. promotions holding titles must pay a bond for the championship. also the wrestler in company will be required to pay a bond (if not tied to a written contract) [B]*excuse any errors, grammar, spelling etc. this is a lot i just typed, and i didn't write any down. just did this off the top of my head, fast*[/B]

Far as the NWA thing goes.. I think even being able to make belts not tied with a specific company, kind of like the tag teams are, might help with that effect. For example, Wrestler A holds NWA World Champion. He is in MACW, but also works for AWA. He won the belt from MACW, but lost it in AWA. WHatever company has the worker at the time, would also have the belt. However, if that worker works different promotions, there is always that danger of losing it to one of them. This could be worked out where a Worker refuse's to give NWA Type titles to a non-worthy opponant, and just refuse to wrestle if you push it that way.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;380683]Far as the NWA thing goes.. I think even being able to make belts not tied with a specific company, kind of like the tag teams are, might help with that effect. For example, Wrestler A holds NWA World Champion. He is in MACW, but also works for AWA. He won the belt from MACW, but lost it in AWA. WHatever company has the worker at the time, would also have the belt. However, if that worker works different promotions, there is always that danger of losing it to one of them. This could be worked out where a Worker refuse's to give NWA Type titles to a non-worthy opponant, and just refuse to wrestle if you push it that way.[/QUOTE] true, but for another major promotion for non members it could be possible for another type of membership that grants a wrestler in say the awa to win the nwa world title or nwa wrestler to win awa world title. this would need to be agreed on by both alliances (using the moderin awa suprstars alliance as an example) could be another type of full membership but they would have 0% control of say so over the other alliance world titles) say in the awa a wresler beats the nwa world champ on a world title match (sanctioned by the nwa, this would need to be rarly allowed of course) this means the awa doesnt control that title though, they could have him defend in the awa in non nwa sanctioned title matches though (meaning title can not change hands) but he would be required to defend against nwa wrestlers be in in nwa territories or on an awa show.. he will most likely not have a long run *this would prob be a publicity thing agreed on between the two alliances or companies) but in general the nwa title or awa title wont be allowed to be defended in non member promotions (they could have some sort of agreement though with strict limitations) but in general no. for example something rare could happen. like flair vs bob baclund title vs title. of course ended in a draw. but this would need to be a special ocasion and depending on the type of relationship they have with the alliance and member promotion its happening in. in general promotions wont be having champions defend titles in other promotions. you will not see a wcw champ on wwe. but could have a possible relatonship and its part of an angle if adam would allow such an angle to happen. but my idea is strictly for an alliance structure not non members

Archived